Author Topic: What Next? Pay Attention.  (Read 612 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
What Next? Pay Attention.
« on: June 02, 2018, 11:26:27 AM »

What Next?  Pay Attention.
Dear List:
I am telling you fact is stranger than fiction.

In about a number days from now (unspecified as I write), you will be cleared of all your worries.  I dare not say more than that just now as I am sworn to secrecy, and I will obey that injunction.  I also have been asked to write this small statement so you know something is coming that might make you laugh, and it might make you cry, but it will make you wonder what next.

Please stay tuned when this situation matures so it can be spoken to.   I also recognize the nature of man is so unpredictable I may have to withdraw this mysterious indicator too but I sort of doubt that as things look now.

Thank you
Ron Besser 
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: What Next? Pay Attention.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 12:35:56 PM »
Hi List
And the mystery deepens like Hitchcock thriller so bring it on!!!
Thanks
Mike and Len Edging

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 04:50:33 PM »
Hi Ron, this post sounds like a riddle that could turn out to be good or bad for humanity, we really don't know and we are helpless to do anything about it. Whatever the future beholds ,it is in God's hands. 
Namaste. 

ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 06:20:24 PM »
Ron, Very interesting post. I wonder what is in store. I could really use my broken feet to work again... ;)      Looking forward to the future.
Jerry
ur606

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 07:13:11 PM »
There is saying in french that goes like this : " Que sera, sera ", meaning "What will be, will be". Whatever may happen, so let it be. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2018, 01:05:35 AM »
In my hour of darkness mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom; Let it be, let it be...

These words from John Lennon mean much to me.

Domtia, Roger K.
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.

occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2018, 01:15:11 AM »
Greetings dear brothers and sisters of the forum. The intriguing and interesting, in addition, Ron`s super short post, make me direct a comment that I hope is pertinent to the fact. As Ron points out in his message that it is addressed to the list in a very particular way, it occurs to me to think, bearing in mind that it announces that it will end our worries, even if we expect reactions of laughter and tears of joy, that have to do with a better communication with our divine partner. Personally, for a long time I think it is not possible without a measure of contact with our adjuster, to follow a line of conduct that in our case has brought us to this portal, unquestionably, the highest center of intermediation between heaven and earth ; we must accept this as a great privilege. Ron heads his post stating that the facts are stranger than fiction, what we can be expected that thanks to his sacrifice for which he has had to pass, we can expect great changes in our own natures, only speculation. Thanks for reading my post

LarryG

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2018, 08:00:42 AM »
Roger,  Let It Be was written by Paul McCartney...and was inspired by a dream he had about his Mother, whose name was Mary.   He was going through some very troubling times and he later stated that in the dream she spoke those now famous words " mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom; Let it be, let it be..."
Most people thought that it was a biblical reference to Mary, the Mother of Jesus... and in the end what does really matter most is how people associate those beautiful words in their own personal lives... sometimes... Let it be, let it be   shows us it is the best way to move forward and let the past be the past. ....The song has always been one that can help us "through times of trouble" and encourage and inspire us.   Thanks for the reference.    LarryG

LarryG

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2018, 08:07:16 AM »
We are all, no doubt, intrigued and tantalized by Ron's post and are sitting on pins and needles just waiting for this "mysterious indicator" to be revealed.    LarryG

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2018, 10:01:03 AM »
Ron and All,  
                      I am sensing that perhaps what Ron is hinting at, that we will be relieved of all our
worries, refers to something that was predicted to occur just over a week ago, to be precise, on the 
25th of May, ie, A Spiritual Explosion.  Purported to be a definite before and after occurrence.
I wonder!
Lemuel

LarryG

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2018, 10:04:45 AM »
I thought that too, Lemuel!

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2018, 10:37:18 PM »
Yes, thank you Ron for keeping us prepared anyway, even if you can’t speak to it as you are bidden to do so which is completely understandable.

This is bound to happen when it may involve certain aspect of work the Most Highs are doing and cannot get this out for sensitive “reasons of State”, which may jeopardise or even hamper their efforts that goes on behind the scenes. With the recent news of the installment of the Seraphic Government and Planetary Administration adjustments, it does not surprise me that certain work is immediately being attended to, to address so many areas of concern that our wonderful Michael and Nebadonia are actively taking to redress or whatever is deemed necessary to take action.  There are so many areas I can think of, but the main areas I watch for now is geopolitics, plate tectonics(e.g. Volcanic eruption in Hawaii etc), business, trade, commerce, science, technology and influential people who have and are doing so much good. The list are many and varied and so much is happening that it pays to keep a close eye on what is happening around us. The financial powerhouse of global trade and commerce is one to watch as experts are concerned about a possible resurgence of another global financial crisis in the wake of Italy’s preference to revert to its former currency. I leave it there as it remains to be seen how Italy’s politics pans out.

In all, I can’t help but be a furry rabbit in the hole, just feeling so humbled by the massive forces at work beyond my own little nose; my big floppy ears are attendant to my beloved Adjuster who is non-stop talking and doing much even in my sleep that although I can’t seem to remember much of it but I note the activity of night-training(?)  anyway. This fur-ball animal is humbly taking it slowly and acknowledges the wonderful Father-Source that tends so lovingly to this lowly stature and place.

Today, I am guided to read some of Solomon’s wisdom in Proverbs. Proverbs is beautiful in gaining so much of human behaviour and conduct and the following is one I cherish along with the entire context. It is one to consider well in our daily life and doings and that is, I quote: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.” (Proverbs 3:5,6 NIV).

And so the saying goes “what is next?” is the Father’s unfolding grace in our lives as we look to him with joy and confidence. And yes to “pay attention” is also to keep trusting, watching, praying, remain calm, focussed and attentive to the divine at work in so many ways and means in the affairs of men. I pray that the new book on revelation will do the amazing part in uplifting our minds and hearts to know about our “cosmic citizenship” and come to recognise ourselves in it; that our behaviour, conduct and mentality will emanate that solidarity of heart with God our Father. I pray that Michael and Nebadonia will have good success as they unfold their plans in the Michael Missions to come even now,  and they will have made some sensible inroads into the hearts of their children on this planet as Michael knows us so well with the experiences of Jesus who walked the earth and charmed so many in his day. May that charm so affect us and grace us in our way again.

Truly, the more we acknowledge the Father as Jesus did, the more “cosmic” we become.

Sue/7inOcean

04/06/2018

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2018, 11:22:00 PM »
The " Spiritual Explosion " was also my first thinking, but who really knows ? With all the changes - rescinding and reversion - I venture not to make anymore prediction, deduction, speculation or whatsoever. Just sit on my hands and wait. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2018, 12:19:57 AM »
I am forced yet into silence because I am truly doubting what I hear.  Nonetheless you need not speculate about the explosion as it was called off when Nebadon asked Paradise to rescind the attempt at entry under these circumstances.  In honesty, I do not know exactly what circumstances were being considered, but I think we can all be grateful Paradise did not let loose with that kind of handling of the masses on Urantia that way in any case.

I have a trouble spot in my mind over this mostly because I have to be suspicious off all offers lately and that is because the round table I was once part of is hard to tell what shape of a table I am part of now.  You do not know it as I experience it because I usually have a morning briefing, sometimes nothing said of importance, and sometimes really new material is suggested in bits and parts or the whole thing sometimes.  Not any more, for since last Thursday, someone reached down and turned the bottle upside down I am sitting in here in York and I do not get what I am truly part of at this point as I cannot tell.  I have then taken the step to wait and see.

Now What Next? is a result of being in the upside bottle I feel in right now.  I received a lengthy report on issues I dismissed months ago, and now suddenly and strangely, are showing up with twinkle lights on them in a way I just do not see why or what they are trying to do with us.  I will make it very clear when it evades me not so much as it does right now and I be damned if I am goint to get into idle speculation just to make a headline now.

Right now I am chirping up to make sure you understand I watch and wait and clear nothing out of the ordinary yet.  I also want the list to know I am on this as long as it takes to defuse things or address the real issues involved that are truly startling to my way of thinking and doing.  This has nothing to do with my transition or my work at the Urantia Book Foundation, either.  I am also dealing with high profile presonnel in my private transmissions that has me guessing what it is that happens to bring them back and across my path too.  It just does not make sense to me a person who sits daily at the computer to wiggle a few games and changes in postscripts from the Deities over Missions that pass the eyes as on a news marquee and keep coming back around with different descriptions as they go by again and again. 

I am ready as you are and yet we are not ready as you are not.  Baffled?  Well, me too. 

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2018, 11:31:17 AM »
The one thing we all know is that the universe is constant change. I believe The Father wont leave us hanging out to dry. I feel something is coming but without a clue of what it is, June 9th sounds like a good day. Oh and happy coming birthday Ron I think I told you my mother was born on that day too in 1925, God bless and we shall see.

Domtia
Weydevu