Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Be a Mother for your Soul  (Read 107 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Be a Mother for your Soul
« on: June 07, 2018, 06:54:57 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: Be a Mother for your Soul.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time. 7th June 2018  12:54 Local  11:54 Z

https://app.box.com/s/aaonuzztcf7x5483b8k6ay4sl4ql77gj

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Be a Mother for your Soul
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 04:26:32 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Be a Mother for your Soul

Beloved/Lemuel : I want to talk this morning about being a Mother for your Soul. I remember many years ago I had a lady friend, it was not a romantic relationship, she was just a lady friend who in fact was very religious and one day she asked me about the soul, could I try to describe to her or explain to her what the soul really was.

I don’t know why this morning, this memory came to me and I thought to myself, well why not have a little chat with all of you about the soul this morning and so here I am. Well, to become or to be a mother for your soul implies that It needs a mother and of course in fact it does.

Those of you who are very familiar with the Urantia Book, you will read how your Soul comes to you with your Beloved Thought Adjuster when you were just a child or having made your first moral decision.

So, in fact, your Beloved Thought Adjuster is the Father of your Soul and He brings it to you in an embryonic form and so one can say, well if your Thought Adjuster is the Father, what about a Mother ? It is a good a question and so here we are and I would suggest, wherever you are, you can become and you should become the Mother of the invisible child that you all carry inside which is your own Soul.

Like all children you need to be nurtured and nourished and protected and healed and clothed and all the rest of it. As you know, this can only be done with your love, with truth, beauty and goodness and everything associated with love, kindness, compassion, tolerance, understanding, forgiveness, tenacity, courage, all these things you can give to this child of yours which is your Soul, which needs to grow and become mature.

You also know from reading and understanding that hopefully the time will come when this Soul and your Beloved Thought Adjuster become One, that is to say that the Father, your Beloved Thought Adjuster becomes One with the Soul, His daughter in effect and that is the destiny, not only of the Soul but of the Thought Adjuster as well.

May be some of you will think that it is a very simplistic way of trying to describe something that can be quite complicated, but in fact, I think that if one can find a way by using analogies or proverbes or anything, for a child to understand even, I think that it is the most wonderful thing to make people understand even if it is over-simplistic.

So, dear brothers and sisters, becoming a mother and being a mother for this invisible child that we all have inside, man or woman, should be a priority in all your lives. This child needs a mother and he needs your love, he needs your understanding and he needs to grow and all this comes from your heart, your loving heart, everything true, good and beautiful.

Well, we are being joined again this morning with the company of birds and it is a wonderful day again here and I hope you enjoy listening and take it to heart, being a mother for your soul. I think it is the most wonderful thing, a wonderful concept, a wonderful idea to carry on with you all the time.

You have this child in you, called your soul and you have the responsability and also should be a delight in making your soul grow to full maturity. After all, when you are dead and gone it is your soul that survives to become one with your Beloved Thought Adjuster.

So, think about that. Thank you for listening, all of you, I bid you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.