Author Topic: You Thought You Heard It All -NOT!  (Read 176 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
You Thought You Heard It All -NOT!
« on: June 08, 2018, 01:06:16 PM »
List,
I just trashed a five page transmission with Gabriel, Father, and Michael, in order to fully simplify what I hear as being considered.  Here goes five pages into about one:

1) Michael, Gabriel, and Immanuel (the Trinity Ambassador), and Margul (the Trinity Teacher Son of Record for our planet to introduce to it Light and Life when appropriate), had been called to a big meeting with the Father.  Michael and Gabriel and Father spoke with me about half an hour ago as I write this and laid some judicial decisions on the table concerning me and what I did, and you and what you will do, and what is changing drastically again.

2) A concept change is being considered for the definition of our Local Universe.
What is to be spoken to is a proposal by the Universal Father to consolidate five local universes that are neighbors to Nebadon.  This includes Wolvering and Avalon and two others plus Nebadon.  The proposal is to amalgamate all five into one unit either as a federation or one unified unit.  That is Father's idea to Nebadon and I would surmise the other Local Universes are also included in that summit.
Two things to think about:

1 - What do these talks have to do with Missions to Urantia/Nystoria?

2 - How does Michael deal with a space universe that he is part sovereign to that is five times already than current space levels that Nebadon currently live in (Nebadon is roughly 100 light years deep by 40 light years wide)?

3 - Father spoke directly to me and let me know he wants this organization of Corporations to go away, but because they speak so well to the plans to bring this planet back into the neighborhood of decent folks again, he feels they must be used except for about three he wants me to keep and I see why.

4 - Michael will return from the Summit sometime later next week without naming dates and will advise us what the proposal has for us or not, and what that means for the planet name Nystoria and the reclassification of Satania without Urantir/ Nystoria means to Satania and a legal suit filed by Satania against the Most Highs to bring Urantia back and Satania as its natural home.

I caution you this is big time changes and will come about long after we are dead and gone to our ascension careers whatever or wherever that may be for the lack of what the outcome of that Summit will do for our declination of souls being reclassified somehow by all of this.

I just wish to say to my Spirit Superiors, I appreciate deeply being allowed to listen and kibitz about such being plans and changes all of us may be changed too because of them.  I am grateful to Michael and Gabriel and Father for taking us into their confidence which is very exciting for me to learn about but like you probably, I wonder what this does to our time line as far as workers for a divine mission on Urantia inthe coming days.  Here is Michael to speak to that for all of us.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Ron cut more than five pages to reduce it to this.  It lacks understanding except it announces out intentions.  I ask Ron to put the entire thing up when the dust settles and he will I am sure.

"Ron rightly confuses you not by announcing the heart of the matter discussed with him this morning for some hours.  He sees the potential change to cross over our immediate plans for local universe amalgamation or whatever the Father has in mind.  We were taken by surprise by this a week ago and have been off our feed for a week now trying to digest this.  In any case know this:

1 - My mission to Urantia still goes forward even though I will be bringing big news back from Paradise later on;

2 - We are sure Ron is fine once relieved of his painful condition and he is to be doing that we hope in 24 hours but let him tell you what happened if it does;

3 - We leave now for Uversa and Paradise with seven other Local Universe Creator Sons with us and their Gabriel additions too.  In our case Immanuel of Salvington comes with us as plans are already underway to produce Light and Life on Urantia/Nystoria, and that must be understood that this is a Bestowal Planet and it must be configured well before any administrative changes take place.  We leave now and I dictate this as we move out of the space areas of these Local Universes, and we may have seven in this amalgation when it is over and said and done.  Good day."

GABRIEL OF SALVINGTON  -
"Ron summarizes it perfectly well but never mentioned his own changes we promise and never seem to put into effect.  He is perfectly miserable with what has been done to him and wishes let out of it PDQ but Father says he must wait a few minutes more to conclude a trial that Father Himself instituted to figure out what to do with Ron as an unusual member of a divine Mission.  It has never been tried before and we will see what Ron can take.  Amen."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: You Thought You Heard It All -NOT!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 04:01:20 PM »
Thank you Ron, now I am thinking...back later. This is huge.

Sue/7inOcean

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 07:24:02 PM »
José L. Vargas Núñez  - The top post was submitted before Michael made final arrangements to go to his Summit meeting.  In the original decision to attend the Summit to discus this Paradise proposal, Michael had messages from five other Creator Sons saying they were attending with Nebadon to hear the proposal.  It took my about two hours to write out the transcription with that information and other information I felt was unessential to discuss in this particular post. 

So I asked permission to have me summarize for Michael and company so I did not have to go through a long edit time and get the post out as quickly as I could.  At the end of those two hours as I was writing a summary off the top of my head, two more Creator Sons decided it was in their interest too to hear what the Father had in mind regarding their Local Universes which are also in close proximity to Nebadon.  Now we have as I write this two more Creator Sons sign up making a total of nine (9) interested in hearing the proposal and to take in what there is to it to aide their Local Universe bear some of the work Nebadon is besieged with in trying to straighten out the mess of a the Lucifer Rebellion and other mess ups never told to us before.

Jose, I can only suggest to you that these changes are inherent when reporting news on the fly as I sometimes am asked to do.  I wish also not only to remind you Jose, but to all who read these things, I am no longer the only news outlet to Urantia/Nystoria as Michael has determined that one of you will be a spokesman too and about two others not in the United States are selected to act as I do now and then, and that is to break news concerning the interest of Nebadon to regularize spirit-human contact I have advocated for so long and have gotten into steep resistance from Spirit in particular that it will work at all.  It is experimental and I have to relearn protocols if I am to be used as I throughout put out by a transition I consider almost cruel in the pain it produces constantly.    We all are going to have to learn what is expected of us as the estrangement I feel is general I would guess as we are pushed back and it harms commradiery and support for the very Spirit we want to champion what is right to do on a planet we live on that has no control over its misuse of almost everything we hold important.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"I lectured Ron this morning about his transition and then let it alone and he spent a day out of the world again fighting intense pain and near blindness and low esteem heart over what he hoped was a reduction in this program that will not let up.  He is furious this keeps happening without explanation and no progress whatsoever.  I agree and I can only commiserate but an helpless in what Father seems to think is quite minor when in fact it is so major we could lose Ron over this issue alone.  He has withstood attacks and resistance to him for years but he cannot withstand the kind of pain and immobility we force on him daily and I have petitioned the Ancients of Days this afternoon to treat Ron better while Father seems to think this is okay by his Spirit standards which hardly recognizes pain as a result of Paradise programs on material beings.  You Ron are not lucky this year and they keep building defenses against you but you will prevail in spite of them everywhere and we see it as  the usual gross fight to be king of the hill but you will win out for sure.

"Jose you apparently pulled your post Ron is answering but in this case it was a mistake.  You are slow to recognize you have a responsibility to be with the program and it was a genuine question Ron could easily answer but let it go to get the first post out.  Now we have nine Creator Sons going to Paradise or other places to hear the Father proposal to amalgamate these seven or nine or even ten Local Universes into one unit in order to redistribute the work I have to do as I am in the middle of a fight over several issues that cannot be resolved by me making a decision about them and need more input from Paradise and the other Local Universes too.  Now we must fight our fight anyway and Ron is taking the heat from Father as a trusted nimkimbob of heart but no real zeal to break into politics at all.  But Ron will break into politics if we have our way and we want him in the Senate if possible and then on to speeches to hear Americans lament the sense of duty by anyone under the age of twenty or twenty-five.

"You all have run your lives very well and Ron appreciates this and looks to you for support and help but he has no real good way to express it except to say thank you when you pitch in like you did getting rid of that man from Israel who had no good for anyone and Ron happened to be his to hit up today.  I am sure he is well acquainted with Assale as Ron is and these people will strike sparks against us all the time until we mole them under and bring a truce to the world in its peaceful assignment of God's will for all very soon.  I close with this admonition to you all including Walt who thinks he is well done just to stay out of the fray for now:

"Do not think Ron is done, but that he has to match a certain willingness to keep himself together for awhile while we work out logistics for Ron's work and my work and Mantutia's work and Margul's work and so on as he is part of all of that including the Magisterial Sons now registered on Uversa and staying there until our house is back in order with thsi proposal and with this means to reduce the heat in Nebadon which is constantly running afoul of Paradise procedure because we have so many problems not reconciled by the Lucifer Rebellion.  Ron alone has cornered the hay market on some days where he cannot even raise his head he is so weak due to nerve damage suffered by our first transition work which cleared all of his DNA and he was left with nothing but a brand new set of genes that did not know him at all and that damaged a nervous system that cannot seem to recover.  Well the Father has indicated he will remove Ron from his work briefly and by fiat resupply the body he once had which was healty and ready to work well on all counts.  Lemuel the same is for you as we must realign you by fiat now as your disaster with pneumonia was death in the face you survived with out help and your own pluck. 

"I conclude the following for all of you.  You all seem to hold back when something new comes on line and frankly it drives Ron nuts you cannot manage some recognition, good or bad, you hear it and see its implications.  Larry Gossett you are almost female in your dislike of changing conditions but you must learn to stand better in your own mind when these things happen.  Ron needs support and readiness as he gets from Gitz as those two are natural allies on all things to be done.  Gossett you run around worried all the time but seldom take the cure to ask questions except now and then and for that you are lauded.  We have coming to Urantia over the next two days a brand new system of government on Urantia which Ron has called Seraphic Government, and that is as close to naming it you can get.  But it is still different in many respects and we must let you know what that is.  The new epochal revelation did not know this was coming as I did not either and we are not changing that book for now. But we intend to issue a year book in 2019 to update all changes and now I see why you have a publishing firm ready to go Ron, and I never doubted we needed it but we keep telling you to put these things away and yet we need them as sure as robins need worms.  Ugh.

"I am determined to finish this problem with Ron tonight or tomorrow if Father will accede to this work being done on His behalf.  You Ron are miserable again because it really hit this afternoon and knocked you out good and we are sorry it hit so hard again while you were expecting to start to feel relief which made it all the worse.  We pray with you Ron to have ti removed as quickly as possible as Father hears everything I say to you so he doesn't get edgy up there too.   Good day. Michael."

Ron here to Sue Whiley who wrote a brief post above.   I confirm Sue you need to take a transmission on this perhaps from Serara or Monjoronson.  That always gives us more to work on and I hope you do it with your busy schedule because they tell me you are looking at moving out of the heat into somewhere you can stand it better.  I certainly understand that because I cannot stand the direct sun much anymore as it makes me almost physically ill and somewhat depressed.  Please check your schedule to see if you can take a reasonably long transmission from them.  Thank you.  Ron

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia)

• TA Veyoptia-9-III(Pre'Msha)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 07:59:35 PM »
Dear list:

First, thank you  brother Ron for this response to my question, that I deleted immediately after I posted it.  For the benefit of all forum members, I had originally asked why at the biginning of the post is was mentioned 5 local universes to be connected and at the end of the post it was mentioned 7 local universes to be connected. I requested clarification.
With Ron’s and Michael’s responsewe we now know that more local universes might be almalgated for the Father’s plan for Nystoria and all the local universes connected.

Blessings to all

José L. Vargas Núñez
José L. Vargas Núñez (TA Veyoptia-9-III) (Pre'Msha)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 09:15:32 AM »
This Summit of the Creator Sons and the proposal of the Father to hear and implement something like that this is truly monumental in it's scope and I look forward to a report oor summary of the results that will impact for all of us here and throughout the Universe.
Posing questions about it seems premature considering that it is now going on.  I have , in part, tried to keep questions from being ones out of curiosity and tried to keep my questions directed and concerning  the Missions. I have always given my support to Ron and our Universal Administration.
  Michael indicated in His comment ".  Larry Gossett you are almost female (what does that mean )in your dislike of changing conditions but you must learn to stand better in your own mind when these things happen.   To my recollection I  have always tried to accept and take in stride, all of the changes, delays, rescindings, postponements,  notices and announcements. That is not to claim that I have not, on occasion, felt and experienced a temporary feeling of "disappointment", however I think that that is quite natural for us humans.  Certainly I have not posted anything other than my 100% support for Ron and Michael and all of Spirit who will serve in these Missions...both human and Divine.

Michael also mentioned:  Gossett you run around worried all the time but seldom take the cure to ask questions except now and then and for that you are lauded."  My response to that is that most of the questions that I have are about the specifics and details of the Missions and most of my questions can not be answered until such time that the Missions are actually "on the ground."  In a way, I have, more times than not, operated from the premise that Michael will inform us of what, when, where  and how He wants us to know.   Asking merely "speculative" questions, until the Missions are established,  is often times more confusing and creates more misunderstanding and even promotes more of a loss of general credibility.
The wisest injunction that has lessened my "worrisome" nature is when we were advised to: "wait until you see the whites of their eyes", which is the stance I have been able to take that works quite well for me.
I fully support the Missions whenever, however, and whatever is finally decided  and implemented and I have attested to that many many times in the past 4 years.
This Summit, I am sure, will generate and present some truly outstanding and phenomenal results and will set the bar  quite high as we receive Incarnated Spirit , and those who remain in Spirit Form to Nystoria to initialize what is finally decided upon..

I look forward to whatever is shared with us as the results of this gathering of the  Creator Sons as They meet with the Father.
I have no doubts that most here are experiencing similar excitement, interest and  renewal.   It is to this that we are all committed and pledged.    LarryG

"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2018, 10:33:47 PM »
While, here on Nystoria, the SEVEN most powerful countries are having their Summit in Canada, with dissensions among them, starting with President Trump, it is funny that SEVEN Creator Sons are having their own with the Universal Father, so as to find a way of coming to term with problems in  our local Universe of Nebadon and by extension, I presume, to all Orvonton. I hope that the Celestial Meeting is less messing up than what is going on here. Just thinking aloud. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.