Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Living your Dream  (Read 135 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Living your Dream
« on: June 15, 2018, 05:18:45 AM »
Speaker: Beloved /Lemuel
Subject: Living your Dream
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 15th June 2018  11:18 Local  10:18 Z

https://app.box.com/s/1jx5v3k5ln0ltsbx31sah92oy2rgqhi5

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Living your Dream
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 07:34:10 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Living your dreams

Beloved/Lemuel : Our subject this morning is « Living your Dreams ». How quickly we leave our childhood behind, the best years of our lives when we were in school, we cannot wait to become adults. It is only later on when we look back over our childhood that we begin to realize what we missed and yet there is always the child inside of us.

Those of you who are parents will know that being a parent you are obliged to come down in their level and become a child yourself many times and of course it is very rewarding being a parent. I remember those things when we were a child and I want to remind you all this morning about your dreams.

If indeed you have a dream when you were young, well I want to emphasize the fact that you should live your dreams. How can your dreams come true if you do not have a dream and so dear friends if you have a dream, a sincere and heartfelt dream, then live that dream as though it were already a reality in you life.

You remember as a child when you played cherades and you pretended to be another person, you pretended doing something else and you enjoyed those things so much as a child. Well, you can still enjoy your dreams, as long as your dream is sincere, it is from the heart, it is noble and honest and just and it is based on Truth, Beauty and Goodness, then my friends these dreams can and do come true.

If you can hold in your heart such a dream, filled with excitement, something that you can visualize as a reality and live and breathe as a reality that dream can and will come true, because such a dream, such a noble dream, the whole Universe helps you to realize that dream.

So, living your dream, although begin with perhaps you think a childish thing to dream, making castle in the air or pretending to do something or to be something that you know can never be. I want to tell you here and now to remind you all that you can be whatever you wish to be if that desire is heartfelt, if it is sincere, if it is honest, if it is noble, if it is just and if it is based on love, truth, beauty and goodness, that dream can and will come true.

Live this dream everyday as though it were already a reality. Indeed, it is good to be as a child again to remember those days, the days of your youth and how you would love to go back and to repeat a certain period in your life, when you were carefree, when everyday was a joy, the joy of being with your friends.

That feeling of liberty and freedom can be and should be part of your daily life as an adult, why not ? We grow up too soon, the years fly by and our childhood just becomes a memory. Well, dear friends, I said to you again, live your dreams as though they were a reality and you will feel again as you were as a child, it is the most wonderful feeling.

There are no limitations, only the limitations that you yourself put upon yourself. The only thing I ask, the only thing I know you will agree, this dream I repeat must be honest and sincere and a dream that is for the benefit of not just for yourself but for everyone.

Live this dream everyday as though it were a reality and it will come true and when it does come true you will be so overjoyed and thankful to Father who has helped you bring this dream into reality. Live your dreams, my friends and enjoy life even fuller than you enjoy life now.

Thank you all for listening and being Friday I wish you all a very good weekend. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 11:39:53 AM »
 :(

My dear friend Lemuel, wonderful subject this morning but this is only a "deep pain mixed with compassion" in my case.
I had a passion all along my journey in my life and this passion was " MUSIC ".
I was a musician, composer and music arranger for orchestration passionately during my teenage years until recently,..., and I always dream that my music will make it heard by the public,..., I dream all my life sitting in a large auditorium among a auditorium full of people listening to my musical creations,..., but as it is always in this way that the events in my life never happen and it is the same thing with my ultimate desire to become "an excellent TR"!!!
I dream every day that "the mission(s)” will be a reality on Nystoria!!!
My Beloved Thought Adjuster, Pre'Msha, hade seems to be moving from "my unconscious mind" to "my conscious mind" lately,..., but I feel, I do not perceive any difference with my relationship with my Thought Adjuster!!!,..., and yet "I dream so much" to make our conversations clearer in my mind....

Sorry for my pessimism this morning my friend, but, ..., "Dreaming" is a two-edged knife !!!

In the case of my great passion for music, ..., I gave it up completely !!!

« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 12:19:19 PM by niant2 »
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 03:21:40 PM »
Dear Antonio,
Did you realize that the right kind of music is very beneficial and rewarding when it comes to making a good connection with your Adjuster?  I often use music to help fortify this connection.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken