Author Topic: Planetary Supreme Connection  (Read 1429 times)

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Planetary Supreme Connection
« on: July 31, 2016, 02:28:47 PM »
Monjoronson; Planetary Supreme Urantia; Jelinar - Planetary Supreme Connection - Awareness - 31-Jul-16 - Newstarsaphire, CA
Teacher:   Monjoronson; Planetary Supreme Urantia; Jelinar
Subject:  Planetary Supreme Connection - Awareness
31-Jul-16 12:53 PM  EST   16:53 GMT/Z
T/R:    Newstarsaphire, ON, CA

“This is Monjoronson with a message to the realm of humanity on this beloved planet of Urantia.  You Planetary Supreme offers you a connection with the evolutionary beings as never before experienced on this world and I extend that invitation to you all to acquire an awareness of the Planetary Supreme in your stillness time and throughout your days ahead.

“The Planetary Supreme requests that you endeavour to be aware of your connection to facilitate your awareness in the days to come that you may be assisted in your tasks of conveying to your brethren pertinent information of certain events.  Some of you have in past times transmitted various messages but a stronger connection on your part is required to receive pertinent timely information.”

“This is your planetary Supreme and together we will get through these times of upheaval,  Good day.”

“Forget not that we have an eternal experiential connection and share our energies as these days progress.”

As your Thought Adjuster Prymotia (PreMsha) I give you notice that this required connection is even now being made for you and all who will read and receive this missive.”

“Jelinar here, and I remind you and others to extend your awareness around you in these important times for all that is taking place behind the scenes that is of relevance to your situations.  Those who are in readiness of awareness will greatly benefit from this practice.  Regards.  Never forget the benevolence and ministry of your universe brethren at hand.”

[Transmitter note:  as I was about to post this transmission I received these words below from Mother Spirit.]

"Many ways have been given for you to successfully connect with spirit and we encourage all of you to avail yourselves of that which has been given.  Domtia my beloved children, your Mother Spirit."

END

TML Archive http://tmlarchives.org/index.html
Serara.org Discussion forum   http://forum.serara.org/index.php
TML List http://tml.website/

Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

In Lak'ech.

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Planetary Supreme Connection
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 12:59:13 AM »
Thank you, I look forward to cooperating with this connection in my stillness today and in the days to follow.

Dorian

Re: Planetary Supreme Connection
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 04:34:32 PM »
I thank you as well and will do everything I possibly can to learn and earn the  right to connect with my loving spirits.
Bless you for all you do.