Author Topic: WARM GREETING FROM BONAIRE  (Read 650 times)

occerpa

• View Profile
WARM GREETING FROM BONAIRE
« on: October 14, 2017, 11:48:21 PM »
I want to introduce myself with a strong spiritual embrace for all members and especially to Don and our beloved celestial guides and protectors who have made possible for us to come here: eyewitnesses to the privilege of being members of this forum and aspiring to integrate the enlightened service in the Magisterial Mission.
And my loving greeting to my super champion partner, my excellent divine dweller; for him all the glory. This is a beautiful occasion to publish a poetry (2002) that I dedicated to my beloved Thought Adjuster; I present it in Spanish so that it does not lose the essence and it is very easy to understand and short:

FILIACIÓN DIVINA

Buenas, muy buenas!
Oh majestuosa presencia divina
Recibe el saludo de nuestro permanente encuentro:
Yo soy Tú y Tú eres yo

Festejo con cada latir de mi corazón
Feria tras feria de la alegría
Y danza y se regocija mi alma
Al acorde armonioso de tu melodía

Busca la verdad su verdad
Descorriendo el velo de la ignorancia
Brilla la luz, huye la oscuridad
Cuando amanece el día de la sabiduría

De la matriz del sueño
Nace el despertar de la conciencia
Preciosa criatura de la fe suicida
Vínculo áureo de la filiación divina

Cuando comprendemos
Que es Dios nuestro mismo aliento de vida
Descubrimos que no hay nada más fácil
Que tener a Dios con uno

Occerpa short for Octavio Cervantes Pava. I live in the island of Bonaire C.N. I am an MD. I live with my wife and we have three children and five grandchildren.
Among the topics that have fascinated me about UB and I would like to know more is the one related to the Spirit of Truth. Of course, knowing that a new version of the Spirit of Truth has been implemented, I consider it an extraordinary news and a great gift for us.
For me it is a dream to know that I can have the opportunity and the honor to know in a direct way of the sovereign Christ Michael and to be part of the mission in preparation for the time of Light and Life of Urantia.
I would like to be more proficient in English so that I can advance much more in reading the immense existing material and with which it arrives every day.

Humble server

Octavio

A special greeting also for Daniel Alderfer who welcomed me with a very nice letter

VBolhuis

Re: WARM GREETING FROM BONAIRE
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 12:20:33 AM »
Hello Octavio,

A warm welcome to the Serara forum. I hope you find the forum as inspiring and full of revelations for a better world to come as I have.

The Spirit of Truth abounds in the forum. It has shown me how much more understanding I have yet to gain and how much more commitment I must put forth to abide by the will of our Heavenly Father. That much I do know, and for that I am grateful.

Good day,
Brian
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 12:46:57 AM by BrianVB »

charlie montoya

• 720-207-8176
    • MSN Messenger - montoya.chuck@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - 11100+E+Dartmouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 01:06:49 AM »
Welcome Octavio, bienvenidos mi hermano, also a warm welcome to Pronto,and Autim Lee, so delighted that you all have decided to test the spiritual waters here on this beloved forum.  The living waters around here are deliciously friendly, and full of love and warmth, may your stay here be rewarding and enlightening.  Peace, Love, and Blessings to all.  Domtia Charlie
Eternal Love will not be denied

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 02:01:14 AM »
Hello Octavio. A very warm WELCOME to you!
All of us here are of one accord and that is to be of service to Father by being of service to all our brothers and sisters.

Lemuel

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 04:30:51 AM »
Hi Octávio (Occerpa). Welcome to the Serara Forum. Do not worry about language, for God, the Universal Father of all, is the same for all languages. I like to read in Spanish (and also speak), because for me, the Portuguese language and the Spanish language are very similar, with few differences. When you speak slowly you can understand the essence of the message. Of course, some words have different meanings. But it's like an accent. Even in a country with the same language, there are different accents and different words specific to a place within a country, even with the same language. I liked the poem you transcribed in the Spanish language. When I read in Spanish I do not need to use internet translation tools like Google Translate. I use Google Translate to read and translate Serara Forum messages quickly. I leave the message with the two languages, my native language, the Portuguese language (Brazil) and the translated English version of Google Translate. I leave the two languages to avoid any misunderstanding about some translation that can be made in the wrong way, and then I would have to explain the original meaning of the word and the sentence I wrote. Then I try, as far as possible, to see the translation of Google Translate to see if I need to use another word of the English language, because basic knowledge of the English language I have. Speaking English fluently, for me, a real exchange is necessary, that is, a trip to a country with an English language, so it would force me to leave the comfort zone and practice speaking, the dialogue in English. This weekend, began daylight saving time in Brazil (exactly today, Sunday, 10/15/2017) that runs through February. So, since I live in Brasilia (Capital of Brazil) the time zone, UTC, is two hours less (usually three hours less), that is, it takes a little getting used to waking up a (01) hour more early. May the light of God bless you and your family. Julio.

======= 

Oi Octávio (Occerpa). Seja muito bem-vindo ao Fórum Serara. Não se preocupe com o idioma, pois Deus, Pai Universal de todos  é o mesmo para todos os idiomas. Eu gosto de ler em espanhol (e falar também), pois para mim, o idioma português e o idioma espanhol são muito semelhantes, com poucas diferenças. Quando se fala lentamente dá para entender a essencia da mensagem. Logicamente, algumas palavras tem sentidos diferentes. Mas é como se fosse um sotaque. Mesmo em um pais com o mesmo idioma, existem sotaques diferentes e palavras diferentes específicas a um lugar dentro de um país, mesmo com o mesmo idioma. Eu gostei do poema que você transcreveu no idioma espanhol. Quando leio em espanhol eu não preciso usar ferramentas de tradução da internet como o Google Tradutor. Eu uso o Google Tradutor para ler e traduzir rapidamente as mensagens do Fórum Serara. Eu deixo a mensagem com os dois idiomas, o meu idioma nativo, o idioma português (Brasil) e a versão traduzida em inglês do Google Tradutor. Eu deixo os dois idiomas para evitar qualquer desentendimento em relação a alguma tradução que pode ser feita de forma equivocada, e depois, teria que explicar o sentido original da palavra e da frase que eu escrevi. Depois, eu tento, na medida do possível, ver a tradução do Google Tradutor para verificar se preciso usar outra palavra do idioma inglês, pois conhecimento básico do idioma inglês eu tenho. Falar o idioma inglês fluentemente, para mim, é necessário um intercâmbio real, ou seja, uma viagem para um país com idioma inglês, assim forçaria para eu sair da região de conforto e praticasse a fala, o diálogo em inglês. Neste final-de-semana, começou o horário de verão no Brasil (exatamente hoje, domingo, 15/10/2017) que vai até fevereiro. Então, como eu moro em Brasília (Capital do Brasil) o fuso horário, UTC, é de duas horas a menos (normalmente é três horas a menos), ou seja, demora um pouco a se acostumar a acordar uma (01) hora mais cedo. Que a luz de Deus abençoe você e sua família. Julio.

Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Allie

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 10:18:37 AM »
Greetings Octavio,

I am glad you have found us.   Please write in whatever language you are most comfortable.   It will be translated.   You are most welcome to join us on our journey to the Father........................Allie

Dorian

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 11:11:57 AM »
It is also my pleasure to welcome you Octavio to your new family of spiritual brothers and sisters as we learn how to walk in the Light of our Heavenly Father.  I look forward to reading what you have to tell us about yourself and your search for spiritual enlightenment.  You will find so much of it here on this wonderful forum.

Dorian
Domtia

Don Crownover

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2017, 10:08:39 PM »
Hello Octavio,

Thank you much for the encouraging inspiration. I usually work very long hours on the weekend. And am just now able to catch-up with the forum.

Pray to your Father every day and night then listen to his guidance. Make a journal of Thoughts Adjusted by God. Teach your family members to do the same and be especially amazed to the young ones written thoughts after they pray.

Much love to you and your Family, Don
----------
Google translation:

Hola Octavio,

Muchas gracias por la inspiradora inspiración. Por lo general, trabajo largas horas el fin de semana. Y ahora soy capaz de ponerse al día con el foro.

Reza a tu Padre todos los días y noches y luego escucha su guía. Haga un diario de pensamientos ajustados por Dios. Enséñeles a los miembros de su familia a hacer lo mismo y se sorprenderá especialmente de los pensamientos escritos de los jóvenes después de orar.

Mucho amor para ti y tu familia, Don
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 10:12:55 PM by Don Crownover »

occerpa

• View Profile
THANKS Don
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2017, 12:44:33 AM »
Hi Don. Very grateful for your words of welcome and that advice that I appreciate very much and I will put it into practice; many thanks again and also for the friendly translation into Spanish. I hope to learn a lot more from you