Author Topic: We do not walk alone  (Read 97 times)

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
We do not walk alone
« on: August 04, 2017, 12:11:45 PM »
Last night after my return from Alaska I  posted this song that I recorded 10 years ago about Never walking alone.  I noticed that I must have messed up on the post as this morning I could not find it.  So here it is again.  I hope you enjoy this wonderful song for it's message of hope that we will need in these troubling times we are to face. Please remember that God loves us and he sends his Army of Celestials to guide us through these rocky times we are all to face in the near future.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeaSlmGI7uY

Love to all,
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
Re: We do not walk alone
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 06:51:39 PM »
Thank-you Dorian, for the gift of your beautiful voice!   This particular piece of music is my theme-song.   In the past when I thought I was most alone, I was really surrounded by a spiritual powerhouse of Celestial beings that guarded my Heart and my spirit.  They are still with me today but now I am aware of them and so very grateful and appreciative.

"Weeping may endure for a night, but Joy comes in the morning!" -  Psalm 30:5
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 05:59:29 AM »
Dorian, it's magic, it uplifts my soul while listening, when I begin my public conferences, no wonder if you receive a return ticket to travel to the Ivory Coast to illuminate the audiences. O Father, be blessed forever for bringing in such talents.

Assalé
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 10:58:32 AM »
To Assale and Allie,
Thank you for your positive post to my song.  Some times I wonder if I should post like that but then again I do it anyway.    Some time I would love to visit your Africa my friend.  I want to go to the Cayman Islands with my brother so I am going to get my passport asap.  It might be a thought for others who may HAVE TO TRAVEL to get a passport now as later might be quite a bit more difficult.
Love to all my friends and guests on this great Spiritual Forum,
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw