Author Topic: My thoughts on Financial Crisis  (Read 262 times)

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
My thoughts on Financial Crisis
« on: August 04, 2017, 10:13:28 PM »
Friday, August 4th, 2017 8:35 Pm CST

What shall tonight's lesson be about?

My mind has been turning over the warnings we have received regarding a possible financial collapse sometime in the fall of this year.

My thoughts have been filled with questions like, what would the effect be on my 401K? I am deversafied, however a collapse could wipe it out almost instantly. So I wonder, should I cash out and put the cash in my safe deposit box? Or should I leave it alone and just roll with the dice. Not being a wealthy individual, there are not a lot of choices open to me.

Of course the other side of the coin is that a financial crisis might not happen at all. Who of us really knows?  My reason for writing this is because I am taking my friend Larry's advice to just grab a pad and pen and start writing. The thought is that if there is a message, then I will start taking the dictation that is given to me and go down a different path. Since nothing else is coming up then perhaps my concern about my finances was, or is the message. Who's to say.

As most of you know, I have been at this for just over a year now and have had some hit and miss results.  I wonder why I think that I have been chosen to be a transmitter at all. Maybe I am to just keep learning so that I am in a position to just answer, to the best of my knowledge, any questions that are put to me regarding my understanding about our Urantia Book.

I know of quite a few on this forum that have been practicing for years and years with little or no success. But just like me, they are not about to give up.  Never in a million years.  I guess just because I have a fishing pole in my possession, that in and of itself does not make me a good fisherman. I guess I just am very good at drowning worms.

(a little humor there as I tend to take myself way to serious at times)

On the other hand, this TRing is a very, very serious project, and I usually give my all to anything that I think is important enough to put my hand to.

But I proclaim here and now (for the umpteenth time) that I wish to be an integral part of this very important Mission. And I pledge myself to doing all I can for my God to see that his Will is done on Earth as in Heaven.

I may be needed as only a driver or dishwasher, but I will be the best driver or dishwasher you have ever come in contact with.

I bid you all a good night and may the Father of all bless and keep you.

Dorian
Domtia
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 10:15:58 PM by Dorian »
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

ssigarto

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: My thoughts on Financial Crisis
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 11:07:03 PM »
Hi Dorian, thank you for your note, and for the love you share freely with all.  Persevere.

Sam
Choose being kind over being right and you will be right every time.

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 12:37:09 AM »
We have had some posting in the past. That it may be wise to have some cash and silver as well as supplies that may be need. Have water and dry food. And most of all a lot of Trust. We are not smart enough to know how it is going to look.

willieb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 12:39:45 AM »
Hi Dorian
I can relate with your musing. 
Good wishes
Willie