Author Topic: How is Nebadon related to our galaxy Milkyway in size  (Read 140 times)

elvis

• View Profile
How is Nebadon related to our galaxy Milkyway in size
« on: August 11, 2017, 02:21:37 AM »
Hi all
I have here just a question. I couldn't find anywhere clear hints if Nebadon is only a part of our galaxy Milkyway or contains more than our Galaxy like some or quite a few other Galaxies. I don't understand why this is not made clear in the UB. I have to confess however I am not a prof with the UB and I am not sure having missed some essential point about this. If somebody can enlighten me about this would be nice.
Tony

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Re: How is Nebadon related to our galaxy Milkyway in size
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 03:20:07 AM »
Milkyway is Minor Sector Ensa, and Nebadon is part of Ensa. The point is to tell the difference between a galaxy, a constellation, and our scientists may know nothing about Major and Minor Sectors. Nebadon is so close to OSZ1. Nebadon does not contain even a single galaxy, but one hundred constellations.

TUB is clear on the issue:
500 solar systems = 1 System (e.g. Satania)
100 Systems = 1 Constellation (e.g. Norlatiadek)
100 Constellations = 1 Local Universe (e.g. Nebadon)
100 LUs = 1 Minor Sector (Ensa) = 1 galaxy
100 MSs = 1 Major Sector (Splandon)
10 MSs= 1 Superuniverse (Orvonton)

« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 03:36:49 AM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

elvis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 07:18:28 AM »
Hi ASSALE,
thank you very much for your clear answer which is clear beyond my expectation. I appreciate your work and talent.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 10:23:47 AM »
Assale, nicely stated, but you slipped on a banana peel just once.  Your first number being 500 and that is not true as they design planetary systems today.

One Planetary Systems (such as Satania which is normal and not unusual), is considered complete at 1,000 inhabited planets.  Urantia is number 606 in the original Satania.  It is now number 613 in an unnamed system to be revealed shortly.

Solar Systems are not the units a Planetary System is designed by for some solar systems have more than one inhabited planet in them.  Satania had over thirty solar systems that have two or more inhabited planets in it, and one solar system had six inhabited planets in it.  Urantia's solar system as then originally placed in Satania (now removed from it as explained in the new Urantia Book) had two inhabited planets in it sometimes.  That is so hard to explain I will not for now.  So in actual fact Satania has far fewer solar systems in it than one for every inhabited planet.  Fershtay? (That is the phonetic sounding of the Pennsylvania Dutch language I grew up with as a child and Fershtay was what you asked when asking if someone understands this? )

Ron
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 10:25:53 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 10:34:12 AM »
Fershtay, Ron, Danke!
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.