Author Topic: new member and my story  (Read 1394 times)

kleermind222

• View Profile
new member and my story
« on: January 05, 2016, 09:21:11 AM »
Hello everyone. I have been a UB reader since 1972.Several years ago I came upon the book:The Center within. This lead to the teaching mission info.Then I got interested in the Correcting Time Which led me to this Forum.I have been a "lurker" for years but always kept up with Flurries releases and Tmarchive transcripts. Hosted UB study groups for many years, but gradually pulled back as the mainstream Foundation people were not giving credence to TM or Correction Time material.I guess they felt if it wasn't coming from them it was not worthy of my interest.As Ron Besser knows all too well they have drove a hard bargain in respects to the dissemination of the tenets of the UB.As to those in close association to the Foundation, they were never willing to hear what I had to say about The Teaching Mission and what it was doing.I have stayed the course and have kept up with any new developments as they appeared.I am not sure what role they have for me.I am not sure I would be a good transmitter,I have just kept an open mind to what ever they have in store for me.My journey in reading books has me convinced is has been somewhat planned over the years as books have shown up that led me down the path to this new era we are about go forth on.Thank you Micheal, Nebedonia,Jesus for any guidance you have given me.Let there be peace on Urania!!!

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: new member and my story
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 09:48:31 AM »
Hello kleermind222,
That was a short but interesting intro of how you've been led by Spirit all your life. It's great that you have finally made the move to come out from the shadows to join us. 

Michael of Nebadon would like to say something:

Hello kleermind222! I know you very well from the Teaching Mission as one of those so engrossed in following the messages that were to put the mainstream group of Urantia book readers up to speed. It takes a lot of courage to come here to this forum and join as a visible presence and declare your intentions. You will have much to do in the coming period of revival of a tired old world.  You come with a lot of knowledge of the difference between the old house of Jack and new house of God.  Come and sit and partake of real food for the spirit and share your dreams and wishes to many of your brethren who are one in spirit with you. Domtia.

With that said, I welcome you too!
Evan   
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

Lynda

• Pynotera/Pre'Msha
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: new member and my story
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 04:37:33 PM »
Welcome Kleermind222!

It's an amazing thing how we all ended up here through our continued search for the truth. I don't think many of us can really know what our contribution will be to the Magisterial Mission but when the time comes I know that we will all be instrumental as we have been told.

Welcome to this family and thank you for wanting to be a part of the most amazing times of our Urantian history.

Domtia.

Lynda 
"A funny thing happened on my way to ascension...."