Author Topic: Surprise!  (Read 2688 times)

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
Surprise!
« on: January 18, 2016, 11:55:23 PM »
What a wonderful surprise this forum is to me 😊. My name is Wendy and I currently live in New Zealand.  My journey to this moment of introducing myself as a 'newbie' to MSM is such a treasure to me for the guidance of our loving celestial family is at work.  I have taken a ride on Urantia for 42 years, have 2 daughters aged 23 and 18 and have enjoyed the gift of being a daughter, companion, mother, sister and friend along the way.  I enjoy the gift of discovery and have spent many hours reading religious texts and participating in study groups.  Many times I've been ushered along and it seems to me that this is one of those moments.  My greatest desire is unchanged for in God I live, move and have my being and each one reading these words feel the same for we all have a desire to serve and love as we are loved.  I look forward to being of value in any way possible and thank you all for the privilege of being part of this great task of bringing light and life to a once backwards and confused sphere.  What a classroom this wonderful planet of Urantia continues to be.  I am a continuous student of the Urantia Book and look forward to the day when I am able to enjoy the recordings of the true history of other inhabited spheres that achieved the status of light and life in their unique way. Your friend, Wendy

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
Re: Surprise!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 12:06:41 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Wendy. There are a few others here from New Zealand as well, so I'm sure there will be much to talk about.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 12:21:05 AM »
Hello Wendy, welcome to the forum.

As a long-timer student of the UB it is of no surprise or coincidence you are led to where you are now, so be at ease and enjoy your ride, you will certainly find an opportunity to be of service here with your acquired experiences.

Clency (t4t)
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 12:22:37 AM »
Hello Wendy and welcome! It is so good to have another sister with us here, I hope you find yourself at home with us as we all continue in our journey in Spirit.  Well I'm used to Kiwis as I'm an Aussie and can I say, "G'day and welcome mate!"  Like Overmind says there's a few others from the land of the long white clouds too and it's a wonderful place with amazing people too.  I was just wondering what part of N-Z do you live in?
Lots of love,
Sue/7inOcean

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 12:28:09 AM »
Hi Wendy,

It's wonderful to have you here with us and I look forward to hearing more about your experiences in the paths you have taken and continue to journey.  Now this will be a new road you will be taking with your family here.  I think you will find it quite delightful as we will be a big merry bunch with our divine Parents and many Celestial friends in our company.   

Blessings and love,
Evan
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

JamesD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 12:47:05 AM »
Hi Wendy. Yes - Surprise. Jim here, from Windy Welly. Thanks so much for adding more Kiwi to the forum. I look forward to reading your thoughts and experiences here.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 12:54:38 AM by JamesD »
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 01:18:48 AM »
Thank you for the warm welcome all.  What a fabulous place NZ has been for my family and I for a time.  I am originally from South Africa and have much empathy for the people of the African continent.  They have truly suffered long enough under rebellious leadership and lack of understanding of the brotherhood of man under the loving guidance of the Fatherhood of God.   NZ has granted me the opportunity to enjoy a glimpse of progress towards this ideal.  I currently live in the Auckland region but will be moving to the Sunshine Coast in Australia by year end - God willing :)  I lived in California for a year too and am sincerely greatful for the short but enlightening experience of living in another country.  I am reminded of Jesus' own words 'This world is only a bridge; you may pass over it, but you should not think to build a dwelling place upon it.' 
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 12:35:47 AM by wendy.winter »

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 03:13:06 AM »
Hello Wendy. Welcome to the forum. 
Lemuel

nigel joy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2016, 05:11:16 AM »
Hi Wendy, Welcome Aboard! You sound like a wonderful person of huge experience and Urantia Book knowledge. Glad you could make it to this Wonderful Forum, where miracles arrive in words, every day of the week. Greetings and Best Wishes from Nigel in Nelson NZ. 

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2016, 07:22:53 AM »
Welcome to the forum! Prepare for an amazing journey of discovery!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

Dan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2016, 09:10:08 AM »
Greetings Wendy, welcome to this forum and caring community as we await the imminent  start of the Magisterial Mission.
Now, mistake not, my Father will ever respond to the faintest flicker of faith (155.6.17)

Minneapolis, MN

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2016, 12:02:10 PM »
Welcome Windy, we are so happy you and we are here, I have a friend who has told me some of Michael from Maui, so his work and experiences are an additional place of knowledge. Warm pledge of friendship from me, I appreciated all the details of your life, feel free to take part in the discussions as this is helpfull to our expansion. Yours sincerely, Daniel
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 05:49:41 PM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

JohnG564

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2016, 02:15:44 PM »
Welcome Wendy,
I'm John, from Columbia Maryland, USA, and a long long time listener to your friend Michael from Maui.  I am much looking forward to sharing with you on this forum.
John G.

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2016, 08:16:23 PM »
Wendy!
I join with the others in giving you a warm welcome to our family on the Forum.   
I can see that your Light is bright.   That is what is needed here.     
Welcome home, Wendy!

Blessings,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Lynda

• Pynotera/Pre'Msha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2016, 04:40:15 AM »
Hello Wendy,

Welcome! I am so pleased you could join us. May you grow here as I have. And G'day from another Aussie :)

Much love,
Lynda
"A funny thing happened on my way to ascension...."