Author Topic: New Today  (Read 5180 times)

bradcooke

• View Profile
Re: New Today
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2016, 06:53:00 PM »
Welcome Angela! You ave just made an incredible discovery by finding this Forum. Prepare to broaden your horizons and to explore worlds, meet celestial personages, and gain knowledge!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

Lynda

• Pynotera/Pre'Msha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2016, 07:13:59 PM »
Welcome Angela!

I want to say hi to a fellow Aussie, I am also from NSW so welcome to you! As Bradcooke said You have made an incredible discovery by finding this forum so I hope you gain much from it and we look forward to your posts. Blessings to you mate  :)
"A funny thing happened on my way to ascension...."

Angela

• Let the perfect will of the Father be done.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2016, 08:37:15 PM »
Thank you Lynda and Bradcooke and everyone for this warm welcome.
I have been studying the UB with increased energy, while devouring every morsel of information on this site and related links. I hope my role makes use of legal training and my passion for teaching. I have an interest in Jurisprudence and I am brushing up on natural law. I would gratefully contribute in some small way diplomatically when uniformity and cooperation is being sought between continents. It would be exciting to witness, or even assist, the process towards a new Constitution. Always thought Australia's Constitution missed an opportunity for enshrining obligations. Daniel Raphael's book with Monjoronson, "Global Sustainability and Planetary Management" was a wonderful read. https://app.box.com/shared/e6q0uvfk0o
I have so many times been placed in a position of serendipity (never just coincidence) to know like-minded people. Monjoronson says:

"Our efforts to assist you with coincidence and serendipity, to bring you into association with others who think similarly, is our effort to make the light brighter in your world. We wish that this would eventually make your planet glow in time and space as we see it in the universe."
We are the "light" that will usher in "light and life". When we shine brightly the vibration of love shakes outdated and false beliefs and they start to crumble. I open the door to connect with my TA frequently and find myself so enveloped in emotion and love -- the tears swell -- and I am useless from there. Sustaining the connection will take some time I think. But I will get there. My TA has shaped me more than I realise, I think. It is not merely "material-me" when I interact with people. I have such love and gratitude for my TA. :D Wish I knew my TA's name?
But the noblest of all memories are the treasured recollections of the great moments of a superb friendship. 160:4.12 (1779.4)

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2016, 09:08:53 PM »
Angela, Thank you for the "Global Sustainability and Planetary Management" link. I've got some reading to do ☺ 

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2016, 01:56:53 PM »
 Looking forward to exploring the different topics here.

Dear Angela. Be welcome to the Forum Serara. A great fraternal embrace of Brasilia, Brazil. May the light of God enlighten their participation and enjoy the profound teachings that exist in various lessons on diverse topics. Julio da Luz.
===

Querida Angela. Seja bem vinda ao Fórum Serara. Um grande abraço fraternal de Brasília, Brasil. Que a luz de Deus ilumine sua participação e aproveite os ensinamentos profundos que existem em várias lições em diversos tópicos. Julio da Luz.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2016, 09:16:58 PM »
Welcome, Angela! I agree with you about Dr. Raphael's book and every forum member should print a copy to have and use when the time comes to rebuild society. 
Domtia
Kurt