Author Topic: PREAMBLE to Our Constitution rewritten as Draft by Ron Besser 081817  (Read 1278 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Dear List,
You have to be brave to write in this Category, because we have been taught the original American United States Constitution represents hallowed ground.  Please treat it with respect and therefore write your suggestions no just in thought, but provide us all what the new Preamble or Article should look like as finished and a jewel in the final new Constitution for the United States.

I spent almost two hours this morning attempting to rewrite the Preamble of the new Constitution for you to look at and speak your view of it.  It is the best I can do, and all of you who prepare remarks look at what Sentenact wrote to Newstarsaphire concerning the points he wishes to see as embodied in the new Constitution.  Not all he wrote can be done up in the Preamble, but through writing new Articles for clarification mostly and for additional Articles for modernization, remain under the insistence that the United States must align itself with God the Father and His Sons and that the United States in its new government will be the leader for world reforms of national governments and their policies.  If you wish, send me your intended post first and I will give you pointers back before you post if that is what you would like to do.

Here now is the new Preamble to the United States Constitution with my bravery in my hand and with Michael kibitzing as I wrote it.  See what you think and comment:

PREAMBLE:
We the People of these United States, do hereby regulate ourselves before the Sovereignty of our Spirit Father and His Sons, as one Nation under God; to provide ourselves as brothers with all other allegiances under God, and consecrate His will to provide a more perfect Union, that we may insure Domestic Tranquility, and to fund for the Common Defense and General Welfare as it may procure the Blessings of Liberty for Ourselves and for Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

- - -

Comments please.
Ron for Michael, Sentenact and the Universal Father on this one - - -

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: PREAMBLE to Our Constitution rewritten as Draft by Ron Besser 081817
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 01:43:04 PM »
Dear Ron,  as an outsider, (european ) who has a very limited knowledge of the American Constitution,
I think it is an excellent PREAMBLE.
Well done you!
Lemuel.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 04:07:27 PM »
Thank you Ron, this is a good start to brush up a proposed new preamble.

May I suggest including "brothers and sisters" in the wording here to make it more inclusive of "We the people".

Much more can be refined but I do need to go to work now, and when I get home I'll look into it further.

Thanks,

Sue/7inOcean

Lundco

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 04:32:50 PM »
  Very good Ron, only one issue. Using insure in front of Domestic Tranquility. I'm not sure we can insure tranquility except with force. You can not legislate uniformity to obey all laws. We can be unified in this goal, however peaceful co-existence aka tranquility will have to come from the heart through love and mercy for one an other, no matter race, color, religion, gender or sexual leanings. These issues will plague us for generations, probably till we reach a level of Light and Life. Other wise, it is to the point and easy to understand. Excellent job.  Lundco
Wichita,Ks

With faith I go, as Love lights the way.

mauricio

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 08:13:19 PM »
Using insure in front of Domestic Tranquility. I'm not sure we can insure tranquility except with force.

The dynamics in my view suggest a progression that is not only to compel, but also to seek high frequencies of praise for leisure time, this requires a self-discipline in spending time with studies as well. Besides seeking God for the next. While the length of the obligations are equitable to manual release, self-realizations must be sought by all in the stablishment of the brotherhood of man. If we think only of compel, without understanding those who do not fit into the will of God we can not go far, and with the new spirit of truth there is a scope of possibilities to remedy with indulgent aspects that are loyal to justice.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 08:17:48 PM by Mauricio »

willieb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 10:33:13 PM »
Dear Ron and Forum members,

Taken into account what I understand of the bigger picture, the idea that this planet and all its inhabitants are to become/ develop into some unity, a place friendly to humanity:- What is now rigid nationalistic borders are to become soft lines in administration. Therefor I idealise a constitution for a geografical area which take into account and invite such development. 
Thus, something that would embrace the idea of a broader unity of humanity.

I suggest something which might invite other geographical areas to adopt similar as well.

"We humans, members of mankind on this planet (name,currently Urantia), with jurisdiction and co-rule ( meaning co- rule with diety) over geografical unit/area ( in this case the USA ), pleadge to regulate ourselves, as part of mankind,  ........"

Greetings from willieb

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 11:19:02 PM »
Ron, and all, I read your very precise and enriched preamble for our New US  Constitution and  I am wondering if it would be appropriate, in this preamble, to somehow acknowledge, include, and name Michael as Creator Son of Urantia and Nebadonia as Co Creator with Michael since they are our Spirit Parents and since all on this world are under their  direct constant watchcare as our Planetary Creators ....just my thought and opinion.    LarryG

As I was reading the original preamble and reading the definition of preamble, I  was fondly remembering the impact of the very first page of the  Forward of the Urantia Book and it's strength, power and beauty......Larry
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 12:04:30 AM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2017, 07:36:56 AM »
What a beautiful outline this could be for any country in the world. A detailed version could be of use as a global preamble for all nations on Urantia. Wouldn't any country start to blossom when being directed and living by such standards!

Then when the time comes all nations could shift into the larger picture of one United Administration with its sub-divisions.

Thanks Ron,
Sophia Veronica

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2017, 10:46:13 AM »
The Preamble to the Constitution of the United States is frowned upon by some of you for several and various reasons as I wrote it.  Some of you have written your own version and I think they are very good as well.  First, Larry Gossett suggested we reference the Creator Son and so forth in it.  The truth is in Draft 3 which I copy below had it that way, and the Universal Father transmitted to me that all I need do is delete the wordiness of mentioning Michael the Magisterial Sons and the Planetary Prince, was to add in the first sentence after “the Sovereignty of our Spirit Father...” the words, “and Sons,” thereby deleting specific mention of individuals.  Draft 3 is written below so you can see what Larry suggested but was annulled by the Father Himself to me.

Draft 3 (old)
We the People of these United States, do hereby regulate ourselves before the Sovereignty of our Spirit Father as to be One Nation under God; and to form a more perfect Union, and to reserve our allegiance to the Majesty of our Creator Son and the Beneficent Magisterial Son and the judicious decisions of our Planetary Prince to insure domestic and universal tranquility as it may be granted, and to prepare, by human wisdom and divine counsel,  for the common defense as the foundation for our mutual and general Welfare, and the Blessings of Liberty for ourselves and Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Draft 6 and (final) as presented to this board yesterday as the preferred by Michael and the Father.

We the People of these United States, do hereby regulate ourselves before the Sovereignty of our Spirit Father and His Sons, as one Nation under God; to provide ourselves as brothers with all other allegiances under God, and consecrate His will to provide a more perfect Union, that we may insure Domestic Tranquility, and to fund for the Common Defense and General Welfare as it may procure the Blessings of Liberty for Ourselves and for Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

SUE WHILEY
Sue Whiley did not like the word “brothers,” but it was retained in the final draft.  She sees it as sexist, but I use the tradition of the word “brothers,” as the collective anonym for all mankind as in the French Revolution, liberté, égalité, fraternité.   The word fraternité translates into English as fraternity, and fraternity is brotherhood as used by Jesus to describe the power of collective worship before the Paradise Father.  It is not a sexist term when used in the context of a collective decision to worship together for the English language has no real word for the equality of women with brothers in the Kingdom.

Nonetheless, be assured that the women’s lib groups in the United States will take offense as surely as Sue did because they are designed to fight for liberty and fraternity as women and they are not wrong to do that, but at the same time the Preamble of the United States was coined in the late 18th century, and then the word “brotherhood, or brothers,” pointed to the Revolutionary solders of Concord and so on.  I so much prefer the word “brothers” I would like it to stand for what it really means here: the Kingdom of God for the soldiers of Right and Liberty before God.

LUNDCO
Lundco wrote and found the phrase, “ that we may insure Domestic Tranquility,” mostly unacceptable because he reasons that the word “insure,” is coercive.  Roger finds that the phrase suggests something close to a police state where the State forces quiet and peace by watching and forcing that condition on the community.  I do see his point and that word “insure,” carries some idea of coercion in it thanks to modern police States like Nazi Germany or even under President Lincoln when he declared Martial Law in the Union States to weed out sedition.

In this case though the word “insure,” is used to indicate that without the previous actions mentioned in the Preamble of what the People wish to establish and do, insures that tranquility will result fully or mostly, as we cannot alwasy explain riots as happen around G20 meetings for example.

LAWSON
Lawson has written his own version which he showed to me in a personal message.  I hope he posts it so you all can see an entirely different version of the Preamble thought.  I felt it was good but to my tastes too insistent on brevity.  But he should show it to you as many of may like it quite a lot, and I think it is good with the once except I just mentioned.

WHO DID I MISS? 
Please remind me about your Preamble too as I would really like to see some more written up and you need only to use the Sentenact post to see the ideals he wants expressed in any new Constitution for the United States when the time comes.

SOPHIA VERONICA
I am especially happy to report to you that the Preamble produced is meant for other countries too, or to be produced in similar fashion, as it was made clear to me as I began working on the project, that all nations who assign themselves to working and living under the Majesty of God shall have a Constitution that reflects what this Preamble does for the American citizen.  You are right and I thank you for your kind words for the Preamble I submitted.

WILLIEB
You write: something that would embrace the idea of a broader unity of humanity.

I suggest something which might invite other geographical areas to adopt similar as well.

"We humans, members of mankind on this planet (name,currently Urantia), with jurisdiction and co-rule ( meaning co- rule with diety) over geografical unit/area ( in this case the USA ), pleadge to regulate ourselves, as part of mankind,  ........"

I include my remarks here that is what is intended so that the Preamble can be used by all in substance if not in form as the collective world of Urantia is totally without compensation very soon without the favor of God before each citizen and country on Urantia.  You are exactly correct to note that Constitutions should prevail for all countries including Great Britain, but those are details that can be worked out as we learn to listen to the work of the Magisterial Sons for Urantia.

I thank all of you for these wonderful efforts at criticism to include what I did with what you think should be in the Preamble too.

Ron

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2017, 11:45:49 AM »
To our Universal Administration and you Ron.... I want to take this opportunity to  thank you all for this chance to add our input in participating in the formulation of  this new preamble for  a revised and modernization for  the US Constitution.   It has been a little more than 200 years since  the original and it is quite the honor to be involved with this, especially when you consider the great historic Americans and the truest of real Patriots who wrote and have guided our country, which now, as our Country will truly be dedicated to the Kingdom of  the Father, through the coming of our Missions, will fullfil their and our dreams and visions even beyond what was imagined or conceived.  
It was a wonderful and inspiring exercise and experience, and I truly send my deepest and most sincere thanks for the opportunity to be included.     In love, dedication, and service     LarryG
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 11:52:47 AM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2017, 01:46:00 PM »
To all

Just as a curiosity the preamble of the 1988 Brazilian Constitution:

PREAMBLE

We, representatives of the Brazilian people, gathered in a National Constituent Assembly to establish a Democratic State, aimed at ensuring the exercise of social and individual rights, freedom, security, well-being, development, equality and justice as values Supreme of a fraternal, pluralist and unprejudiced society founded on social harmony and committed, in the domestic and international order, with the peaceful solution of controversies, we enact, under the protection of God, the following CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERATIVE REPUBLIC OF BRAZIL.

(I.e.

Post Scriptum:

My comments:

The main thing, in my view, is to exist in the PREAMBLE OF THE US CONSTITUTION the express mention to God and his Sons.

Also, the search for "TRUTH", "BEAUTY" and "GOODNESS" in the light of God could be added in the PREAMBLE OF THE NEW CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (which will serve as a model for other nations).

===

A todos

Apenas como curiosidade o preâmbulo da Constituição do Brasil de 1988:

PREÂMBULO

Nós, representantes do povo brasileiro, reunidos em Assembléia Nacional Constituinte para instituir um Estado Democrático, destinado a assegurar o exercício dos direitos sociais e individuais, a liberdade, a segurança, o bem-estar, o desenvolvimento, a igualdade e a justiça como valores supremos de uma sociedade fraterna, pluralista e sem preconceitos, fundada na harmonia social e comprometida, na ordem interna e internacional, com a solução pacífica das controvérsias, promulgamos, sob a proteção de Deus, a seguinte CONSTITUIÇÃO DA REPÚBLICA FEDERATIVA DO BRASIL.

===

Post Scriptum:

Meus comentários:

O principal, ao meu ver, é existir no PREÂMBULO DA CONSTITUIÇÃO DOS EUA a menção expressa a Deus e seus Filhos.

Também, poderia ser acrescentado no PREAMBULO da NOVA CONSTITUIÇÃO DOS ESTADOS UNIDOS DA AMÉRICA (que servirá de modelo para outras nações) a busca da "VERDADE", "BELEZA" e "BONDADE" na luz de Deus.

Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2017, 04:23:19 PM »
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
It would seem that the original preamble would seem adequate considering that there is nothing legally binding and has over history never been used judicially to imply that its presentation is just an opening to the rest of the articles held within the remaining text.

To indicate that it requires change to include any deity where-which "We the People" must abide by or too, would imply a rebellion against the "PEOPLE", and those who presented it for its original intent, and who gave their lives to establish this cause.  Therefore, for those who choose to think that the original is no longer applicable, it would also indicate the spirit by which one thinks that they no longer believe that what has been drafted should be changed, would require that any change must be forthcoming from within the Law as provided by the Constitution, and not subject to change other than by revolution, which was the original cause of the establishment of these United States of America.      

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 04:33:17 PM by MidiChlorian »
The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.

rlawson1

• So may it be done on Urantia is it is in Havona
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: PREAMBLE to Our Constitution rewritten as Draft by Bob Lawson 08/18/2017
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2017, 05:58:06 PM »
Here is my contribution. I prefer govern over regulate in the first line. Left brothers in as it refers to a brotherhood (fraternal) not sexist at all.  So, just my best effort.
"We the People of the United States, governing ourselves by and acknowledging  the Sovereignty of our Spirit Father and His Sons as one Nation under God,  dedicating ourselves to provide for all as brothers, upholding all other allegiances due our Heavenly Father, consecrating His will to provide a more perfect Union,  insure  Domestic Tranquility, provide for the Common Defense, promote the general Welfare,  and secure  the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Bob Lawson
I am your liege.  I am your servant.  I shall bid your appearance God on Urantia as my responsibility to do as bidden and no more.  Amen."

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2017, 06:15:22 PM »
MidiChlorian,
Your response is precisely why people should read what the Magisterial Mission is about, as you miss the reason by several miles, and I am not yelling at you either when I say old thinking will cause tragedy!

Let me restate for you that the Magisterial Mission gives no choice to creatures born on Urantia anymore.  The Magisterial Mission says that the Fatherhood of God and the Child of God are synonymous, and therefore there is no deviation between what the Father wants and the Child is to have.

That statement translates as the following: the course of the nation that is the United States, as well as all other nations on Urantia, will benefit from the feasance that all men are created equal in their endowments somewhat, and those endowments of mind and spirit indwelling care to be affianced into the web of culture to be formed on Urantia from here on that excludes the whims of anything goes to the assuredness that all men and women, created equal, shall know God.  As a nation they have no choice; as an assembly before God, they may choose extinction otherwise.

When there is a new Constitution of the United States, it will state the Fatherhood of God as its premise to the ideals spoken to and within that new Constitution.  It will not say "if," or "perhaps," and those who chose to blame the Constitution for forcing them to believe what they do not believe, then those people are probationary and left out of the skills and meanings of learning a normal living within the community of the United States of America, thereafter.

I now speak to a larger audience than just MidiChlorian:

We are learning what is to come.  We are learning that what is to come is now what we had.  I am never sure what we have right now is anything but living hell to persuade myself, and perhaps yourselves, that any child of God should pursue fifty, sixty, seventy, or more years of life as a sum total of a bottom line calculated by the financial concerns of a greed few who never are quite sure what they will do with all that money in the first place.  I love money, not to accumulate it, but to spend it on worthwhile projects that enhance truth and beauty in the home and goodness to my neighbors who randomly happened to move beside me.  However, I let it be known that the Magisterial Son sees most of you indolent because you make no real effort to understand that what is coming is not another French Revolution or American Freedom document, but a whole new way to live that will take extreme measures to adjust to.

I know there are suddenly hundreds of Guests viewing these Boards, and I truly welcome them as anonymous participants in what we do here; however, we also must procure the ideals even for them, and that is to tell our dear Guests, you are welcome to sign in with name and placement, but you and the members must understand that once the appearance of Jesus and Michael and the Melchizedeks are fully viewable by you in your place and in your country, the time to learn what is to happen for you is right before you and you do not need these words to help you understand that.  I am seldom able to adequately speak to these changes except I feel I am one of the few that sees that there is no assigned virtue to the lands they will now rule, but they will assign to us the work to get off our duffs and become either a child of God who knows God, or become a lost soul that just cannot find the truth to think about well enough to know the score and the law they now must obey in place of national interests and job seeking as usual.

MidiChlorian, you state something your post I know is true:  the present Preamble is "adequate."   So long as our Preamble states nothing more than human intention, however, it has no use for God or spiritual progress for the planet Urantia.  That is the only error I see you make in your statement.  You state a rather difficult view, however, when you say or force knowledge of God or swearing allegiance to God, is "rebellion," against the People, which I categorically deny is possible for God to do.  Rebellion against the people is always possible by a Dictator, but evil is never just a Dictator, but also against the truth and the goodness of a normal human life that produces children and/or responsible behavior in a way the allows the beauty of God to shine forth through all the eyes that know Him.

The days are to be gone that we have no covenant with God.  A covenant is what the Israelis had with YHWHH, the Universal Father in their own language tens of centuries ago, and they prospered as the chosen people only to lose it all when rome sacked Jerusalem in 75AD.  I remember the date because that is also the date by which Michael of Nebadon chose to resign from the Council of Jerusalem begun by the Father tens of centuries before that in order to promote the safety of Israel before those who would conqueror her and lay retribution upon the land and destroy the monotheism they worshiped under for centuries themselves.  Very few take a Covenant such as this one was seriously anymore, but you need only look at the spiritual record to see that Israel prospered for centuries while the Empires around her fell apart into despair and loss.

God for Urantia offers a new Covenant and it must be recorded that few even know what that is or represents.  The Magisterial Mission shall force the idea of Covenant onto the Constitutional lives of all nations which operate on Urantia today; however, none will be forced to change their Constitutions as such, but then these nations fall outside of the Magisterial Covenant and thereby lay waster to themselves through the coercion of said righteousness and practicality for the betterment of national life.

MidiChlorian, you are not wrong to point out the truth that God shall force upon national life his benefice without election.  He will see to it that he operates First among equals of the Supreme and the Creator Son and with the Bestowal Son, Jesus.  But you no longer will have a choice of belief for agnosticism or atheism, or something somehow in between, as the national life will be in accordance with the demands of the divine governments on Salvington and Edentia where the Urantia legislature still pursues its own agenda only to find their setas vacated last year and remain vacant to this day.

I point out to the Membership of this site that before the first Planetary Prince arrived on Urantia, the tribes did as they pleased, and when he established his headquarters, he began to govern with rules and regulations that were required to be followed and not voted upon or resign themselves as some confederacy did once in the United States.  This is the precedence the Magisterial Sons follow to place upon a lot of aborigines that call Urantia home to heel and become a nation and proposed ascenders to the glory of God themselves one day.

SERARA - 'Well now, he speaks my tongue in all this.  He speaks it so well I have little to add except that the world of tomorrow does not have highways in the air and cars that float on air like they do in Star Wars, but that all shall have an equal opportunity to become like the best of you, and that is saying something.  I cast my vote for Ron's dissertation to MidiChlorian.  It is worthy to note that Ron saw this and had to figure out what MidiChlorian was talking about when he said "rebellion against the people," as I had never seen that expression before either, but Ron got it when he decided that MidiChlorian was a defiant nationalist and had to be persuaded that covenants exist and they work when signed by God and the responsible people who lead a nation.  I leave it there for now."

Michael of Nebadon - "I seldom just listen to Ron and his Thought Adjuster, but this time they got it entirely right.  We have never mentioned a Covenant to any of you before because we thought to say it was too old fashioned.  But that is exactly what Phase I of the Magisterial Mission is all about: to establish a Covenant of God with the people of Urantia.  I am nearly done with my conversation to act and speak as Jesus now, and the fat will be on the fire in a few more days or weeks depending on how the Universal Father learns about how we act before each other as either myself or the Melchizedeks or as even little son of God, Ron acts.  In keeping with my comments of several days ago:  I search the earth for another Ron and all I get is issues that will not resolve to make them so; he is working hard to relieve the pain yet and he will in a few months or days depending on what Father allows as he is v\converting to the judicial brand of monotheism we insist upon by all our legal staff before us today with me and with the Paradise Sons and the Melchizedeks Corp.  Thank you.

END

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2017, 08:18:36 PM »
Ron, thanks for your comments, where if some of them were correct in nature, I would confirm them. However, the primary reason for my post is that if there were to be change, regarding the US constitution, it can be changed based on the actual following of those laws put forth. There would be no need for God or anyone else to take control and attempt to make changes which our Father can put into effect without assistance from anyone.  As it is, one could presume that our current state of affairs has been orchestrated by our Father to bring certain motions into play which will comply with His wishes.  However, it surprises me that those who claim to see these things actually cannot see what has been ongoing over many, many years.

Yes, for about three hundred thousand years, the first prince of this planet followed the attempt to control its populous using the methods previously put in place, however those methods could not prevail because this planet was unique from the onset going back a million years. This history is well documented however, not well translated, and what we are going through today is a recreation to correct the past to this future for the better.  It would seem that you would know this and so would the celestial's, unless they would keep the truth from you or us.  The following UB quote would indicate that the plan has been set and specific changes may be necessary in order to bring it to fruition.

(614.6) 54:2.1 With the Son and in the Spirit did God project eternal Havona, and ever since has there obtained the eternal pattern of co-ordinate participation in creation — sharing. This pattern of sharing is the master design for every one of the Sons and Daughters of God who go out into space to engage in the attempt to duplicate in time the central universe of eternal perfection.

(614.7) 54:2.2 Every creature of every evolving universe who aspires to do the Father’s will is destined to become the partner of the time-space Creators in this magnificent adventure of experiential perfection attainment. Were this not true, the Father would have hardly endowed such creatures with creative free will, neither would he indwell them, actually go into partnership with them by means of his own spirit.

It would seem that you wish to bring about change as you may see fit, by presenting your ideas as to what the problems are, and how they could be corrected.  But, this type of change or control has already been attempted where its outcome was devastating and required a reset in time.  Another attempt to correct the past, but total control did not work in the past and will not work in the future, so why would one expect that God would take control now?  It might be wishful thinking but that's not how our Father works.

(615.2) 54:2.5 No being in all the universe has the rightful liberty to deprive any other being of true liberty, the right to love and be loved, the privilege of worshiping God and of serving his fellows.

This also goes for dictatorship, which seems to be what you are proposing.  If not I digress.  It would seem to me that the celestial administration would know this and that change can be made without dictating that which seems to be less intelligent then that which the current celestial administration has presented and over many years has been successful in fostering change through presenting problems which require mutual agreement.    
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 08:20:27 PM by MidiChlorian »
The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.