Author Topic: Member Responses So Far 07Dec 2017  (Read 267 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Member Responses So Far 07Dec 2017
« on: December 07, 2017, 11:13:25 PM »
For those who wish to become subscribed to the new BCC list I have receive around 18 email addresses so far.  If you wish to read the ABC Summaries again you have to be on the BCC list.  Sometimes I reproduce on this site but not always.  The BCC List and the ABC Summaries are for those who like their revelation hot off the press.

For those who would like to line up to see if you can get a new Urantia Book mailed to you later this year when they are ready for distribution (not now and Mantutia Melchizedek decides who gets the books first), please send me an email with your snail mail address in case you make the cut.  I have no way of knowing how to handle this anyway else.  So far I have received about 12 requests to buy and have the book mailed.  No price is set yet.  One to a customer is for sure.

That is it for now and thank you.   RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

gmanpat

• View Profile
Re: Member Responses So Far 07Dec 2017
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 01:42:33 AM »
Hello Ron, It has been some time as to our communication, but I am not out of sight and I follow your amazing life with the eye of an eagle, you are to be commended for your efforts.  and I in a totally in awe of your abilities, I only have a great imagination and a positive idea of what is going on ,but I am here for the call should I ever hear it. I would like a new Urantia book although I cannot believe that one is so necessary as the original is so amazing and replete, I read it every day with the greatest of pleasure that it found me. My snail mail is Geoff Patenaude, Box 165, Horsefly, B.C. Canada, V0L 1L0    I wish you all the best from the backwoods of BC.  Geoff Patenaude 

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Member Responses So Far 07Dec 2017
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 03:39:14 PM »

...[...]...

For those who wish to become subscribed to the new BCC list I have receive around 18 email addresses so far.  If you wish to read the ABC Summaries again you have to be on the BCC list.  Sometimes I reproduce on this site but not always.  The BCC List and the ABC Summaries are for those who like their revelation hot off the press.

For those who would like to line up to see if you can get a new Urantia Book mailed to you later this year when they are ready for distribution (not now and Mantutia Melchizedek decides who gets the books first), please send me an email with your snail mail address in case you make the cut.  I have no way of knowing how to handle this anyway else.  So far I have received about 12 requests to buy and have the book mailed.  No price is set yet.  One to a customer is for sure.

That is it for now and thank you.   RON

Dear Ron_B. Yes, as soon as the New Urantia Book is printed, or the Second Urantia Book, or another name to be called, and it is possible to make this Book available to the members of the Serara Forum, I note that I am interested in buying it , in the English, and Spanish versions (if you leave a Spanish version). On the other hand, I ask that you include me in the mailing list by email: julio.steinmetz@gmail.com. A big brotherly hug. Julio.

======= 

Caro Ron_B. Sim, assim que estiver impresso o Novo Livro de Urantia, ou o Segundo Livro de Urantia, ou outro nome que será chamado, e for possível a disponibilização deste Livro para os membros do Fórum Serara, eu registro que eu tenho interesse em comprá-lo, nas versões em inglês, e espanhol (se sair uma versão em espanhol). Por outro lado, eu peço que me inclua na lista de recebimento de mensagens por e-mail: julio.steinmetz@gmail.com. Um grande abraço fraternal. Julio.

Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)