Author Topic: Nuclear War - Part II  (Read 450 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Nuclear War - Part II
« on: December 29, 2017, 01:30:13 AM »
NUCLEAR WAR - PART II

Subjects:

Consequences & Discussion Nuclear War & Dissemination of the Urantia Book
Request for All Transmitters to Transmit a Message New Years Day for Posting

Speakers:
Andromadeus, \
Ancients of Days,
Mantutia Melchizedeks,
Rayson, and
Michael of Nebadon.

Date:
December 29, 2017 After midnight local time

I am Michael and I speak the truth completely.  My message taken through Ron earlier as really Part I of this title had much to say about the situation as we see it on Urantia, and to warn all of you we are not allowing a holocaust, but a nuclear tipped missile out of a carrier in the China Sea or nearby is entirely feasible to teach North Korea to retreat or face annihilation.  If Korea forces us to  faces annihilation we will step in and help resolve the end of that civilization immediately.  I doubt this will end the Advent of Jesus at all, but we may be faced with draconian exercises to prevent more missiles flying into the air by Russia or from elsewhere.

Simultaneous Transmit:

“We need all who can transmit to be prepared to transmit a simultaneous message on New Year’s Eve.  Ron saw this done in the Teaching Mission and recorded seven similar messages come forth that night to test the feasibility of doing one message many time through many receivers.”

OCILLIAYA  - MASTER SPIRIT FOUR - VOICE OF THE FATHER-SON UNION =

“We are preparing to send a message to all of you on New Year’s Day and we need every transmitter ready to transmit a message and post it on the web site you  call the discussion forum.  Ron is looking at that forum now as a disaster waiting to happen and all of you can make it go away by sitting oin your duffs and refusing to participate and that can happen quickly if you are not ready to stand firm with us again.  The Nuclear War post was to show you we are ready to allow the first nuclear tipped missile into the missile fabrication bunker to remind North Korea never to attempt this again.  If they persist we will deliver our own ultimatum.

“Therefore let it be known we are not redressing the Advent of Jesus at all, but pushing the Advent back a little to clear the air of war at least with North Korea,  We still have Iran and Iran is far more dangerous than Korea is at this point.  Be assured we take no precaution other than to say Iran has no real good reason to go to war unless Trump slams them back to the stone age with their insistence of terroristic prompts to those in the region.

The NEW URANTIA BOOK is coming:

“It is my duty as a Chief of my kind on the periphery of Paradise to remind all of you that the time for fooling around with sayings and false scripture to stand alone and permit the full dispensation of revelation come forward to your eyes and ears,  We place the entire text in the hands of Michael to disseminate through Ron Besser who is in charge of the Urantia Book Foundation immediately, He is to receive the book and its contents as a sky high mound of books in a few ticks.  I feel I have breasted enough of this and let Mantutia finish it,”

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK - VOICE OF REVELATION ON URANTIA

“I am Mantutia and I wish to state that new Urantia Books are bound as previously described, and that they are a gorgeous lot with gold lettering that will not wear off because it is incised into the leather-like binding.  Besides holding them ready to go and well at the present time, I will direct Ron to find the warehouse to store them in nearby York city or in his own suburban location.  You will find it easily in Dover if you call and asked how much space you need to securely store 10,000 books each ten inches high and one foot tall and they will tell you about 500 square feet (10 feet x 50 feet)and then let them tell you how to unload a truck for you when it arrives with all of the volumes.  They are in boxes of 15 books each and each pack weighs roughly 25 pounds.   Good.  And this:

“Finally, we need volunteers to help mail books out and that is not for Ron to do but all of you, Ron needs someone who lives nearby well enough to come and takes his list and addresses and ask people to pay $25 per book and we will pay the postage. The list has about forty names in what all of you sent him for a copy and that is what we will use to alert for getting a new book.  Otherwise wait a year.  Then they will be sold publicly at one book per person.  No fifty or one hundred books at a time.

“The books come in a cardboard box to mail and they are the one volume book.  Four volume editions will wait awhile and later be considered for dissemination.  I conclude this entire matter will be emphasized again as the time draws near and some of you may wish to come to York to mail out reminders to pay and then mail the books when the checks come in.  Ron will make the financial arrangements.

We are looking at this storage business with a jaundiced eye too as Ron indicated with civil chaos or war-time footing of some sort even ten blocks to go is a lot to get books out of storage under those circumstances, and muttered maybe something else will turn up.  We considered buy a shed and he has an empty barn on the property and has suggested we build big rodent freen storage boxes with a little hearing in them for the books and t hat may be the solution at last now that I hear Ron suggest it.  It is free to us but the boxes themselves have to be built in the barn and two boxes each should be 15 feet wide and 16 feet high.”

“Clearing all of this is a huge effort up here and minimal effort down there, and I know Ron calculates well and that to place the books in a cardboard box ourselves is expensive.

“I am Mantutia and we await approval of Uversa to do all of this when they are ready to do so.”

UVERSA speaks:
“We are THE ANCIENTS OF DAYS AND we are preparing the mandate to allow the books out for distribution and Ron you will receive a copy.  Thank you.  The Ancients of Days also remind all that this is nearly a gift to those who asked to receive one, as they will be impounded after the list is fulfilled and not before they are certified as to count and storage facility verified by us on high, Ron need only sign a check for the storage for five years, and by then we need to have our own storage facility somewhere near Ron and the offices of the The Urantia Book Foundation.  Good day.”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON SPEAKS -

“I am of the opinion the barn idea is the best yet and that can accommodate all we need if we put on our thinking caps and store them not in wood walk in boxes but in metal containers stacked on top of each other in the barn and let the rain and will come and the cold will not affect well packed books at that rate.  They just be sealed in the metal boxes and we can do that and deliver them as modules to the barn when we want to distribute.  Mantutia?”

NUCLEAR WAR ON THE KOREAN PENINSULA:

MANTUTIA -
“I am sure all of you also understand that nuclear war kills everything at ground zero.  I also want it understood that Trump will be controlled very well if he has to be on this issue in particular.

“Let us conclude this section on the prospects for nuclear war now.  I am not expert in this area and Rayson is:”

RAYSON - SCIENCE OFFICER FOR THE MAGISTERIAL MISSION

“Nuclear bombs as constructed by the United States are few and vary from 10 megatons to 100 megatons for large cities.  Korean missile silos are tiny but they are deep as they know, and we will plan to see what they select to hit the silos only as that is their thinking at this time.  The United States has one huge problem to over come and that is where all out war could happen. 

“Ron remembers the assessment of the Pentagon speaking to the approximately one million men under arms by North Korea in the hills north of Seoul, and their plan is to blitzkrieg upon Seoul at the first sing of hostilities and take the city for North Korean exploitation.  If that happens the only thing that will stop them is a air balst nuclear explosion over their heads to incinerate the attack. 

“The Pentagon looks at this as suicide for Seoul in any case and must prepare for a land invasion to surround Seoul with lethal weapons also nuclear tipped to push the horde back up the hill in North Korean itself.  North Korea has stationed one thousand five hundred tanks in those hills and about seven hundred fifty thousand men with support troops as well and that is how we get the one million number of troops ready to move against the South Korean capital.  Trump must summon an emergency council from the State Department and allow the Congressional Leaders into the room as they must declare war and not call it a police action. 

“If they call it a police action it will be over ridden by the United Nations which detests the United States for its bullying and will enforce its mandates against America.  I confess I know little of the law regarding a declaration of war but it must be entered to end the Korean war by mandate and to end United Nations meddling.  In most cases the US already has the fire power and the will and it is up to North Korea to skedaddle out of the mess before it becomes a point of nuclear annihilation itself.

“I also remind Ron that York sits about 180 miles due south of Central Park.  That is enough for York to get singed by a 10 megaton bomb if dropped on New York.  That we can prevent if we will and no such declaration ahs been issued from the Most Highs or the Ancients of Days as to their view of the entire matter . . . .”

UVERSA - THE MOST HIGHS AS WELL -
“We seldom discuss this scenario every with a child of God but he is unusually positioned to help and we need all the help we can get on Urantia.

“Ron thinks correctly as a guess he has as to whether we take ANY action at all die to our mandate to let things work out in time as they should and not interfere with divine actions that change the outcome.  York sites at the close periphery of a New York 10 megaton blast.  Any larger and it could destroy York by fire but no radiation.  If the bomb is larger than 50 megatons then the problems accelerate accordingly and we will take action as necessary if necessary.  Good day.”

RAYSON -

“I continue.  The chances for this happening are quite slim but York is only 100 miles north of Washington DC and that is more problematic than New York, If we have to figure it we will and that is that, Retaliation is unlikely unless the United States is sloppy as it was under George Bush and Iraq clean up.  I leave it at that as well for now.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
“I listen to this with only a jaded ear, but Ron is correct we need to decide what to do for America as our base for the operation of the Magisterial Mission.  Ron already has pondered this for years and was glad there was a cold war but could not tolerate Jimmy Carter and his peace making that got us into trouble with Iran and a few other places.  One cannot be a goody two shoes and blink first before thugs and ruffians and that is what Urantia is full of right now.  We will thin that ilk quickly and let the chips falls there too where they will, I suggest we let the matter drop for now and let this go to another time.  Thank you, Michael.”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: Nuclear War - Part II
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 03:38:19 AM »
While I am taking all this in....what can I say...oh Father, this is so sad..and you are right RonB there is no good cheer in this...:(...I can only hope these guys (Trump and the North Korean leader and so on)  will come to their senses and not go down such a path.

And I stand by for any transmission as worthy as this is. I pray now for what this presents. Thank you for letting us in on some dreadful possibilities.

Sue/7inOcean

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 04:11:19 AM »
Also, I just thought about storage solutions for the new books. Ron, if you have the land space on the property at Sunset Lane then do consider containers such as those provided on the website called: www.pods.com. These shipping containers are fantastic, weather proof and very secure. You might like to google some American websites to lease or purchase as second hand. Hope this helps.

Sue

willieb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 05:36:29 AM »
It is so sad that the Mission, including the return of Jesus, is affected by the actions of men.
I admit that I do not have the insight regarding majestic matters. But I cannot help wondering why local destruction of say N Korean nuclear facilities ect. from  "unknown" origin is not a good option.
Retaliation would not possible then. World peace could be saved, possible global destruction can be avoided. The word will quickly spread that an inexplicable " big stick" did interfere with the actions of men. This then would just be a signal, an introduction of bigger things to happen on this sphere.
willieb

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 08:52:40 AM »
Ron,

I'd like to help deliver some of the new Urantia Books.

I can come down to York to pick them up.    I can either hand-deliver or mail them.

Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 01:12:33 PM »
Thanks to all for your ideas and shipping containers.  Good idea but must wait for Mantutia and Michael and I am sure Uversa too let us know how they will ship and how to handle them once here.

I received an update this morning already and I let Mantutia deliver it for you:

MANTUTIA - "We have received a notice from Uversa they will ship late January and will deliver books to 2709 Sunset Lane by January 15th or a tad later.  That is our latest from Uversa and we wait too to determine just how to handle the storage.  We thank all of you who had the same great idea at the same time and Ron and I will probably use the idea for good use.  Good day."
END

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2017, 05:52:15 PM »
Ron, regarding a place to receive boxes of books I have an option to consider.  In the case we may need a safer location to receive, store and disseminate for reason that York may be too close to Washington D.C. or New York City, consider down south.  I have a 12,000 sq.ft. commercial building (Gitz Plaza) that is available.  At least 1/3 is vacant.  The building was built in the year 2000 with the highest grade steel available today.  There are no bearing walls and space can be created at will.  I thought about sending you an email on the specs but thought our members might have input so I'm posting some of the specs.

Fully insured with $ 1Million umbrella; alarmed and secured; Shipping and receiving dock,( we receive 18 wheelers with 1000 lb. grand pianos in crates that we unload, uncrate and set up in showroom floor); all cable and fiber in place for communications; underground utilities; system of receiving orders and payments for dissemination; flood insurance in place even though not in flood zone.  During the great flood in 2016 in Louisiana we were high and dry not to mention several hurricanes with no damage whatsoever.  Beautiful park-like setting with live oaks and Canary Island Date Palm trees.  It's a double lot and about three quarters of an acre.  Google this address:  Gitz Plaza, 100 William O. Stutes St., Lafayette, Louisiana  70506.  The Plaza is sandwiched between Super Walmart and Sam's Club located on Ambassador Caffery Parkway off Interstate 10.

Just an idea but the location is secure and owned solely by me, your trustworthy servant and friend.  

On another note:  Daniel...you're back!!  I want to say to all on this list that Daniel called me on occasion and he called to encourage me to continue to practice TRing.  Thinking about others and not himself.  What a guy!  Thanks to Ron and Michael for his reprieve on Christmas Day.

Steve

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2017, 08:13:41 PM »
@SteveG, I support such a practical proposal to the storage and distribution issue. A storage container is a viable option, but a real eyesore on a residence and should be considered as a temporary solution at most. I am certain long term storage and distribution is on the agenda for further discussion. Wendy

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2017, 08:39:36 PM »
Steve Gitz and others -  If those facilities were available here I'd live in them myself and the heck with the books! :)

One trouble thought until we see how the trouble with Urantia works out.  There are trouble signs for the southern states and the same trouble is spotted everywhere else except the mid Atlantic as it affects York which has no big fractures under ground we know about.

What I will do is let Mantutia make the call on how and when se store the entire printing of the sixth epochal revleation for storage and dissemination techniques.

My personal sense of this situations is that we are going to be hit with general confusion about where one can travel or go and what safety is afforded in that area.  I certainly cannot determine that sitting at the computer and wetting my finger to figure a way to go with what to do.  So now I know we have very good storage ideas and even a site to look at but only when the time comes to take the truck delivery of the books will we no prevailing conditions.  I will let things sit until then.

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK -   "You have gorgeous facilities Gitz and Ron sees well enough in his mind they would make a nice living space for the gerbil he is.  We must prepare carefully because this cache of books has to last about ten years before reprints go again.  I am sure there is more to this than meets the eye too as Uversa was a signed affidavit from Me to allow delivery and I will but Ron has to find the space and he will and we have to wait for prevailing conditions to determine where we put that storage space too.  As Ron says they would go exactly well into what you have but let us see what we have in the space coming waiti8ng for delivery." 

END

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2017, 09:19:12 PM »
Well Wendy and Ron, after what Mantutia said, if reprinting could be way down the road, then the books at my place may become fish food. I'd be an angry angler--the books are food for the soul.  The fish can't have them. Seriously, it would be a temporary place for reasons Mantutia and Others have given us concerning the gulf coast region.    Steve

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2017, 11:40:23 PM »
I agree Steve, these books are divine revelation and should be treated with due respect and care.  

Mauricio

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2018, 05:57:51 PM »
The UN needs to find better protocols to deal with the majority who do not like the minority because most of their people hide in petty tidings in common conditions and convictions that are slow for envy and revenge in most cases in the kingdom. North Korea pretends not to have God and Iran has a vengeful God. The pre-moroncial man will always pay his living with explosive rockets, and firearms or revolutions, when a child receives a weapon toy we teach poorly and this can assassinate someone in the future by the pride of the war when the name is postulated in the stones of terrible form due to the scent of war and revolutions. Reforms need to be made so that theocratic autocracy in Persian lands are calling for new protocols and convictions where the deity really are in the universal values and not in the post-monarchy customs that endure griefs and rigidity in parliament.

May the Father be at the center of your thoughts.