Author Topic: Ocilliaya, Your Destiny, 26 Dec. 2017, Daniel, LV NV, USA  (Read 142 times)

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ocilliaya, Your Destiny, 26 Dec. 2017, Daniel, LV NV, USA
« on: December 31, 2017, 01:19:01 PM »
Teacher: Ocilliaya,

Subject: Your Destiny 26 Dec. 2017,

Category: Gen. Discussion,

T/R: Daniel A,  LT V NV. USA.

31 Dec. 2017, 18:17, Z

"Is there a message you would like to have me relate to the forum and the world? Yes, Daniel there is. This is Ocilliaya and my purpose today is to be in the role of spokesperson to say something for gladdening the heart of all of you. Those of all stripes, no matter what place you are as guest or member on this Monjoronson-Serara MSM training site.

"Before too many years after the beginning MSM intervention in the affairs of earth, our administration, will have several thousand mortals, such as yourselves, being used in  hundreds of ways to smooth out the progress of, and to accomplish ordinary and not so ordinary tasks in association with Ron Besser. This mortal contingent is comprised of all reading this today. You who are the beginning microcosm of this group. Along with the many new compatriots, the Father will now draw to join you.

"You will then, be exercized by virtue of the service you will be performing, and as many decades of earth refurbishment accumulate, your work  of sustainable societal re-making and restructuring, will be very refreshingly put in to place and furthered by all concerned. This group will by that training, be groomed for continual service on into the far future, many of you living for centuries as renowned instruments that were formed out of the crucible of a life of repeated faith requiring actions and a life of forging ahead into the unknown.

"This will create in you, a courage, a vision, a willingness, an openness to be exercised by new personal opportunities far afield of your comfort zone. Literally, you will say in so many words: "The more unusual and unfathomable and intimidating the vistas that are presented before me, the better! I am up for anything Father"  A cadre of this nature and training will be a group eventually coming to number several thousands,  that will stay together in living and in service from here on, over the millenniums.

"An arm for special use for ever and ever by your creators. The renowned local universe System Sovereigns, Father Michael and Mother Nebadonia. You are a group out of the very depths of some times desperate mortal beginnings with flawed, dark, weak and chaotic circumstances of unseemly incumbrances, a group familiar with and subjected to difficulties in a environment that required your persistent pressing forward with no evidence much except your inner knowing.

"This is a circumstance, rare in the universe for the benefit it renders. Rendering individual family members with a toughness yet with character permeated with warm tender loving ways of faithful, embracing, accepting, friendship, that will thrill all and inspire your fellow citizens. This will be a person that is in effect a fully reliable representation of what the father is actually like.

"Now to give all those here the comforting knowledge of where we and you stand: Take a look at the true status of your ability and marketable qualities for use by the Missions. In most cases, you often have little to none of usable skills that require no polishing. Do not Let that brutal assessment disheartened you. But you do have the one thing of rare and invaluable merit and that is the fully consecrated, dedicated, single mindedly, dependable character. That is the foundational clean slate for us to make you into exactly the instrument we do need.

"You will be shaped and polished to fill slots of mortal utility in a reasonable and efficient manner giving the just in time personnel we need for the front line as we need you. This will mean the necessity for your application as conscientious students. Take note of your assignment of about a year ago to become familiar with papers 103 through 118. That is approximately a one year course of study in a Melchizedek classroom.

"Most of you are still working on that difficult assignment. I'm saying this to settle your mind with the comfort of knowing that your life will be simply more of similar study projects like that. Projects with more and more challenge and depth from here on, so you see you are handling that assignment and can now see that you have nothing to fear for your future progress. Those type study assignments, of course, are only part of your edification.

"My pointer and tip for you is to be curious about all areas of knowledge, be veracious in keeping up with the fare you find on the Forum, and at the same time have many other pursuits of study, you uniquely are personally enthused about. Workers of your note and destiny must have wide ranging eclectic knowledge and interests as the only fitting educational approach. Now to end this little mini lesson and update.

"Our deepest appreciation to so many of you as we see you keeping the faith. Keeping the faith with many disconcerting circumstances that require you to be steadfast, even though so many pieces of the puzzle are missing. I express my love for each of you. This is Ocilliaya, yours with the salutation of a blessing from God, good evening for now. Domtia"

« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 03:33:34 PM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

Pronto

• Thanks
    • View Profile
Re: Ocilliaya, Your Destiny, 26 Dec. 2017, Daniel, LV NV, USA
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 01:52:17 PM »
"Our deepest appreciation to so many of you as we see you keeping the faith. Keeping the faith with many disconcerting circumstances that require you to be steadfast, even though so many pieces of the puzzle are missing. I express my love for each of you. This is Ocilliaya, yours with the salutation of a blessing from God, good evening for now. Domtia"

Thank You Sir Ocilliaya and Daniel. I really enjoy reading good news.

P.
... as the Sun is setting, I wonder where are the Days of Yesteryear.

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 02:01:29 PM »
Is there a way to shrink the size of these letters?
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 02:21:34 PM »
My heart is filled with gratitude, Ocilliaya, for this most welcome message, and thank you esteemed Brother Daniel for posting.  My earnest desire is to be an active and useful participant in the Mission activities, but I'm having some doubt that I will still be a viable mortal when the time comes upon us.  My life seems heavily occupied with medical appointments: cardiology, osteology, etc, etc.......A bit wobbly sometimes, but still manage to be on my feet when necessary.  Just had my 87th birthday in November, and just maybe I'll have many more if our Father feels that my current skills, a profound interest in the study of languages and ability to learn might justify some dispensation affording me the privilege of serving the Father's will for several, perhaps many years into the future.  At the time of this writing, my fingers are the body part doing a little wobbling after learning four or five days ago that my wife, whom I dearly love, has been diagnosed with cancer.  We do not yet  know details, but hope to on Monday or Tuesday (1 or 2 Jan 2018).....In the event Dr Mendoza should read this message, I would be eternally grateful for any helpful advice or useful information.
Oceans of love, hugs and good wishes to all for the new year and, hopefully, many years into the future.
Royce Borden  //  TrinitiLuv   usicfund@aol.com    ca. 2:14pm(EDT), 31Dec2017