Author Topic: listening for received messages on Mon. Jan 1st.  (Read 127 times)

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
listening for received messages on Mon. Jan 1st.
« on: December 31, 2017, 03:06:38 PM »
Hi everyone,

I have enjoyed the last few days enormously as the posts warning of the world wide trial through the foreboding forest of how to handle negotiating a mine field of volatile circumstances that all our leaders are wrestling with, was just the most amazing detailed sharing of their innermost thinking. How lucky are we on that score, with the rest of the world in the dark about such things and we privy to such privilidge. Thank you God for bringing me to the Serara Forum!!  I was glad to see Father Michael aka Father Hortian, say he was alittle jaded by all this nuclear war talk, (been there done that so often) which means to me he has well in hand its handling in some way.

Dear Lemuel, your post was avidly read as news from your quarter, because your silence for a day or two has me antsy for your usual.

Thank you everyone for the return greetings from so many, that touched my emotions because    
would to God that your affection has the effect of a life able to do some good work once and awhile.

On tomorrow Monday, the first of January, I will get up early to be sitting for some common message to come through and if I hear nothing after 15 min. approx., will simply be there again every hour or so (since no time was given) until the end of the day.

Thanks for your most appreciated love and support, Daniel
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 06:31:58 PM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: listening for received messages on Mon. Jan 1st.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 04:33:04 PM »
Daniel and others

I am a bit confused  (not surprising eh?) about the  group message as far as timing, which is why I decided to sit and listen today since it states:

Simultaneous Transmit:

“We need all who can transmit to be prepared to transmit a simultaneous message on New Year’s Eve.  Ron saw this done in the Teaching Mission and recorded seven similar messages come forth that night to test the feasibility of doing one message many time through many receivers.”

and

OCILLIAYA  - MASTER SPIRIT FOUR - VOICE OF THE FATHER-SON UNION =

“We are preparing to send a message to all of you on New Year’s Day and we need every transmitter ready to transmit a message and post it on the web site you  call the discussion forum...".

My feeling is that this is a recorded message  so perhaps it may not matter...just thought I would pass this on.... LarryG
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 04:35:15 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 06:16:13 PM »
 Hi Larry, yeah your right, I'll solve it by starting right now at 3:15 pm New Year's Eve.  Also even though they called for all available transmitters I wouldn't be suprized that they would love to see you who are practicing have this be your first received message. D
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 06:24:21 PM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 09:20:49 AM »
As I sat in quietness this morning, these Bible verses ran through my mind.   The voice was strong and confident and gave me comfort.   I feel that I am to share them with you:

Psalm 27:1 - "The Lord is my Light and my salvation.   Whom shall I fear?   The Lord is the strength of my life.  Of whom shall I be afraid?"

Psalm 118:24 - "This is the day which the Lord has made.  We will rejoice and be glad in it."

Romans 8:28 - "And we know that all things work together for good, to those who love God and are called according to His purpose."

Psalm 23 - "The Lord is my shepherd.   I shall not want......................."

In these times of turmoil and trouble, let us keep our eyes on the Lord.   Be as a beacon to those around you.   Shine the Light of the Father on all you meet.   But do not go looking for those to help.   Let them come to you.   Use discernment.  Align with your Adjuster and listen to His direction.

Proverbs 3:5-6:   "Trust in the Lord with all your Heart and lean not on your own understanding.   In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi