Author Topic: Milar, The point of exhaustion 5 January 2017 Daniel L V NV USA  (Read 265 times)

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Milar, The point of exhaustion 5 January 2017 Daniel L V NV USA
« on: January 05, 2018, 10:21:32 PM »
Speaker: Milar
Subject: The point of exhaustion.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 11:44:15 PM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Milar, The point of exhaustion 5 January 2017 Daniel L V NV USA
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 11:43:41 PM »
Transcription of audio.

"This is Daniel Alderfer speaking. It is the 5th of January 2018 speaking from las Vegas at 6:53 pm. I am especially thankful for the privilege and honor of coming to receive some message, in this case, a verbal one or I can switch to cursive, thank  you. Is there someone here? Yes, there is Daniel. 'I think I am hearing you saying this is Milar. Am I hearing that right? What is the spelling of that my Lord my guide? I think I'm hearing M I L A R.  That's right Daniel.

"My message this evening is about coming to the point of exhaustion. For instance, when you're running up a hill, you may be be able to go quite a distance and then, you have no more energy and you must stop. Its the same when were talking about running the spiritual work race in that you may be asked to do some kind of work for many hours, and even though you take short breaks and stop for snacks and drinking water, after 14 hours, after 18 hours, with only short respites, most humans get to the place of being 'out of it like you say.

" You may have considerable trouble concentrating, the work you're actually doing may suffer mistakes and then finally often a person will fall asleep right in their work station. If you are ever called to work in this kind of a emergency situation, know in your mind that  you can come to us for help for these physical shortfalls by simply asking The Father, asking your Adjuster for additional energy and alertness. 

"Believe that this type of strength is available and then forge ahead even though you have to fight to do the work, having that confidence that the power is there in these emergency situations, is the point that I want to make.

"We've all heard of a ship being on the verge of sinking and the rescuers have to repeatedly swim through rough seas, maybe half a mile or so with a person in tow, swimming with a side stroke, changing arms. Persons have been known to do this over and over and over far past their normal conditioning, that they were in to do this kind of strenuous rescue, it being far past their normal stamina and endurance. 

"Remember those instances when you may be asked to go above and beyond. Most times you won't be called upon to do anything that severe so the situation will be much less demanding. That would make it even easier for you to believe and know that you could get help.

"This is my short message more like an observation for having that confidence that the power is there and for you to tuck away this observation and to remember when things become really tough. Just knowing about the fact that help is there is the purpose of this broadcast tonight. 

'Know that you're capable of tremendous work production occasionally when you have to rise to fill the bill when lives are at stake for instance and you must continue taking messages or you are flying an airplane or delivering supplies in a truck. We are your present aid in time of trouble.

"That's the extent of what I wanted to say this evening. This is Milar, in conjunction with the Monjoronson/Serara magistral mission. Good evening and I look forward to meeting very many of you as the years go on, thank you and good night.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 11:49:05 PM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.