Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Remember why you are here.  (Read 106 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Remember why you are here.
« on: January 08, 2018, 01:34:53 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Remember why you are here.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain
Date/Time:  8th Jan 2018  07:00 Local  06:00 Z

https://app.box.com/s/7uquctb5iy9lhg8rekg4k6w10iyja7lp

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Remember why you are here.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 08:33:49 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
Remember why you are here

Lemuel : Good morning everyone, this is Lemuel. First of all again, I would like to take this opportunity to say a very sincere thank-you to all of you who have sent best wishes and help me to have a hasty recovery. Thank you very much for all your best wishes, thank you.

I am prompted by my Beloved to say a few words and it is : « Remember why you are here ». Yes I will repeat it « Remember why you are here ». You are here to serve, you are here to learn how to be about Father’s business, you are here to practice receiving so you can transmit, you are here to learn so you can teach.

There should be no pressure upon you to be about Father’s business. Not only this is the greatest of privileges, but it is also the greatest of joices to be able to learn how to be about Father’s business. This is why we are all here. There is no need to concern yourself about anything else, because there is nothing else that needs your concern.

You all know what is on the news, so there is no point in what is in the news and in fact it would take Father Himself to shift out what is true and what is false and in any case you all know that the mass media is controlled. So why be concerned about it. Simply be ever mindful of why you are here. All your life has been leading up to where you are now and so leave everything else behind.

Now you are here, learning and practicing, being about Father’s business with a joyful heart, seeking only Truth, Beauty and Goodness that come from within before you are able to recognise it from without. Yes, my friends, your Beloved Indwelling Father Fragment is all Truth, Beauty and Goodness and so it is, what a joy to recognise and take on board what those words mean.

So, be ever mindful of why you are here. You are here only to be about Father’s business. That’s it, it is that simple. Do not concern yourself about anything else. My dear brothers and sisters here on the forum, take my message to heart. I thank you for listening and I bid you all a very good day. This is Lemuel. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Remember why you are here.
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 08:56:48 AM »
Outstanding message of truth via Lemuel. It would be wise to take his counsel.
Kurt