Author Topic: Have no Expectation  (Read 194 times)

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Have no Expectation
« on: January 09, 2018, 02:45:07 PM »
Teacher TA Presoerba
Topic: Have no Expectation
T/R:Ron Hammar, Mt Shasta, CA, USA
Date: January 8th,  10:45pm PST

[attachment deleted by admin]
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Have no Expectation
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 02:47:16 PM »
Transcription of audio.

"I ask is anyone here? Is anyone wanting to come forward to share?  Is this my thought adjuster Presoerba? Yes, Son it is and I am here to give you advice that your faithfulness in taking these transmissions is very important. Your faithfulness is a growing process.

"As you know, progress can only be made by doing it and you put forth the doing and in doing that you make a capacity to be able to receive better and better, so don't be depressed or downhearted because of your own judgment about your progress, but know that progress is happening, and as in all things it can only get better the more you do it. So keep at it don't give up don't have any expectations, either.

"This way it allows you to receive. This is a key thing. When we have a judgment on something and an expectation of something we then fail to receive what we do have, what has been given us because we think it should be something else, so then we dismiss it. We don't embrace it. We don't value it.

"So be that way with your T/Ring, be open and accept, do not have expectation for then you're open to receive whatever is presented and not confining yourself, not confining your message, not stifling the message, just be a scribe, having no judgment, just write it out and accept it, own it.

"That's the key thing.  You can accept it or reject it. Be positive knowing that what is happening is real. So son, I leave those thoughts with you this evening and you ask, what should this be called? 'Have no expectation' Domtia, good night.
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565