Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT -- 3 new Master Universe Diagrams now ready for immediate download!  (Read 310 times)

Bryan_G

• View Profile
Greetings Members and Guests of the Serara Forum,

Today it is with much joy and satisfaction that I come to you to make this special announcement on behalf of my entire Team of talented, friendly, and exceptionally supportive collaborators.

The final installment of the Master Universe Diagrams is now online and ready for your immediate download!

This unique multi-year project to make public, in a practical, visually pleasing, intellectually challenging, and spiritually stimulating fashion the stupendous revelation about the destiny of the Master Universe and beyond, including man's role in it is finally over! Our commission was to adequately interpret this immense revelation, and present it in a format that makes it suitable as a high quality teaching aid and companion to the Urantia Book, and that has now been fulfilled and we are well pleased with the outcome.

Our directive from Paradise was to create 15 original and captivating presentations, each one elaborating on one particular aspect of this all encompassing revelation as it peels away the many layers of truth, design concepts, and levels of symbolism, until we had exposed what lies at the core of it all, the very Heart of God.

We hope that you will be as inspired and pleased as we were to uncover this greatest of mysteries, and to finally learn the full potential and reality of what it means to be human, and what we are all truly destined to become in the endless eternity that lies before us. Praise be to the Universal Father, the First Source and Center for this amazing plan.

At the link provided below you will find a beautiful web page with brief descriptions for each of the 3 new Master Universe Diagrams with accompanying thumbnails showing what they look like. Next to these thumbnail images are the links to download your own free personal copies of these diagrams in high quality, print ready PDF format. Like the previous 12 diagrams, these 3 new ones all have the same "poster" size dimensions and quality, making them perfect for printing and displaying on a wall, perhaps in a classroom if you are an educator.

The same agreement applies as it always has with the previous diagrams. They are free to use any way you wish for educational purposes. If you need modified versions of these diagrams, then you can request copies of the original source files in SVG format. These can readily be edited with the free and open source drawing software Inkscape, or even with a text editor if you are technically savvy. However I should point out that it would be helpful for you to have at least a basic understanding of how to work with a vector drawing app as some of these diagrams are fairly complex and require a bit of know-how in order to modify them successfully. The Team does not give tutorials or offer assistance to those wishing to modify the diagrams, so you must rely on your own means. There are some excellent online tutorials and forums for Inkscape should you need help.

The team and I welcome any comments you may have about these diagrams. We would also like to hear any recommendations you may have on how we can improve them, and if you should find any errors or flaws in them, by all means let us know so we can make the necessary corrections.

The entire Team feels honored and priviledged to have been granted the opportunity to serve each one of you in our DESIRE to serve Father and the Missions in this most splendid way. We do it all for Father's Glory!

In these tumultuous times that we are facing we can all use a little good news. It is my wish that these unique diagrams will offer you a ray of hope and a flood of positive Spiritual encouragement that your mind can appreciate, that your Soul can grow with, and that your Spirit can feed on and rejoice in.

This particular project is now officially done. We have striven to serve you to the best of our abilities. Now it is time for this talented and fully dedicated Team to move on to other vitally important Mission projects that await us. If any of you have skills you would like to put at Father's disposal for DOING GOOD and have a DESIRE to join our Team effort to bring more Truth Beauty and Goodness into our sick world then please contact us at the email address posted at the very bottom of the following web page.

Follow this link to the Master Universe Diagrams web page:   http://michaelnetwork.org/master_universe.html

On behalf of the entire Team (Celestial and human) I wish you all a joyful and uplifting day as you enjoy our gift to you.

Bryan Guignard
I don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.

andi

• View Profile
Greetings back to you and your team Bryan_G,

I'm surprised no one else has responded to you.  The level of visual detail, at such clarity is gorgeous and helps me begin to grasp such immense structures.  It's very meditative and promotes stillness quite fluidly.  With the visual and text it helps open mental doors to the higher planes of consciousness.  At least for me it does!    

Have you ever thought of doing or publishing picture books with descriptions?  Could be for adults and others for children.  Sort of telling an overall story of God our Father and each book is an expanded edition of each one of these excellent diagrams e.g. "Letting the Paradise Patterns of the Master Universe unfold before your eyes in 100 breathtaking visually descriptive pages."  You could make a series of books that reaches people in ways that doesn't overwhelm and is quite inviting.  

Almost like updated accompanying reference material for the Urantia book.  You'd have separate books for each of these; In two series or more with series A - Design, Creation and Evolution of the Master Universe, and B- Posters covering the Paradise – Havona System. Series C, D, E......

Work your way down the line.  Have one about our Creator Parents.  Another about our Master Michael's bestowals which segues into Jesus having his own book.  Our Mother Spirit, Nebadonia and how she is tied into and throughout our Universe.  Her relationship with all of us and her Angels.  One for the Midwayers.  All this illustrated and discussed through text, with celestial collaboration of course, with your human eyes for such radiant details.  

In Paradise Patterns, at the bottom, you have and simple but very informative visual aid.  From ovum/sperm all the way to union of souls and how it's a micro representation of Father relationship with all of us and how he's laid his creation out.  Having these books would allow you and your team to explore in greater detail not only the technical, but more importantly allowing the truth, beauty and goodness of our Father to penetrate peoples minds and begin to manifest as fruits of spirit.

Gosh, imagine a group of children in 3rd grade each having their own book along with the class teacher.  Or parents sitting with their kids going through the books.  Or a disgruntled person having a bad day and before bed they look at one of these books and it calms them.  Allowing their Beloved Indwelling to better reach them. This is all very inspiring to me as there are many avenues to reach all of the populace.  With a series of books they can be for groups and individuals.  See them on coffee tables and someone picks it up and forgets they're even at a dinner party!  Just absorbed!

Think about this.  Look at the positive impact such books as Winnie the Pooh, Peanuts, Cat in the Hat and such have had on people.  Many ways of working with our Father and Creator Parents to lift this planet into Light & Life.  Just my .02 cents worth.

You and your team mates have done exceptional work.  I thank you all most sincerely!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 07:33:40 AM by andi »

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
Andi,   You are making assumptions with very little information.   We just received these diagrams yesterday.   I am taking my time studying them.   I am a visual learner and I am in glory with this kind of presentation!   What a beautiful gift!

When the first set of diagrams was presented on the Forum, I saw what a useful adjunct it was to our study of the Urantia Book.   While those sometimes difficult concepts in the Book can slow down comprehension, these drawings in living color make it so very clear.   To have revelation interpreted for us in this manner is a joy!

Words are not adequate to convey my thanks and gratitude to the entire Master Universe Diagram Team.   Your dedication is noted and your Love of the Father is obvious.    Please take a bow!

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

andi

• View Profile
I spoke my thoughts clearly.  We received ADDITIONAL diagrams yesterday, so I've been able to spend much time with the others already presented on their site. ::)

Bryan_G

• View Profile
You are like a blast from the past Andy! You showed up here, then soon vanished out of sight, and now you suddenly pop up again. It's nice to see some activity from you again. The forum can sure use it. We seem to lose members faster than we can get them. Anyway that's a topic of discussion for another thread. These are all stellar ideas you are offering Andy! Thanks for expressing yourself so clearly and fully. You are correct in saying that these Master Universe Diagrams attract very little attention from forum members. The stats from our web master confirm this right from the beginning. The majority of traffic to the site is from the same very small group of people checking for updates regularly. In other words those who like them seem to like them a lot and the rest don't care. Also I can mention that most traffic to the site merely looks at the web page and never downloads the diagrams. By digging a little deeper into the stats we can also discern that not all traffic is from forum members, as we also advertise outside of the forum quite a lot. So all this to say that there is but a very small percentage of forum members interested in this stupendous revelation and the incredible future if offers them.

Checking the membership stats for this forum clearly shows that there is very little real membership activity. Most of the membership accounts have been inactive for so so long that my Team regards them as dead or nearly dead accounts, at least from the perspective of the Master Universe Diagrams. Facebook is proving to be much more fruitful. Ditto for word of mouth and personal emailing.

I'll leave you to ponder what the reason could possibly be for such a formidable lack of interest over something that fits this forum like a well tailored suit.

I mentioned in my announcement that we are indeed working on a number of other projects, and some of them are indeed in line with some of your publishing suggestions, but it is too premature for me to even hint at what these are right now, other than to say that some of it will likely be supplementary material to the Master Universe Diagrams.

Truth be told, publishing is not our main concern in regards to the Missions and ushering in the days of Light and Life. All matters relating to sustainability are far more important than publishing diagrams. Good progress is being made in several areas but much much more needs to be done. As you all know we are a planet ravaged by endless wars, and millennia of incessant wars has destroyed most of the best that man has created for himself. We are in a horrible state of affairs as far as preservation is concerned, and of all the things our civilization needs the most, wisdom is at the very top of the list, yet this planet does not have a single system for preserving wisdom in a useful and long term way.

We currently have 10 Paradise Bestowals assigned to this planet!! It is unprecedented we are told. Yet it will be utterly worthless if our cultures and civilization cannot start consuming a steady and plentiful diet of Truth Beauth and Goodness so that healing and positive growth forward can take place. Even if we had 1000 Bestowals here right now it would all be useless unless Truth Beauty and Goodness can once and for all be allowed to take center stage and flourish. Even the Paradise Sons themselves cannot promote life where there is no fertile ground in which life can grow.

God bless President Donald Trump for his valiant effort at eradicating the scourge of Fake News, so that Truth can have a fair chance.
God bless Vladimir Putin for his valient effort to cleanse our God inspired internet from the scourge of crime, spying, and predators. It is a Beautiful thing he is doing.
God bless Xi Jinping for his valient effort to rebuild our planetary monetary system and to institute a global financial Jubilee so that all our crushing and debilitating debts can be erased and we can all have a fresh start and a fair chance at supporting ourselves and our families again so we can all prosper fairly. It is a very Good thing he is doing.

As mentioned in the original announcement anyone wishing to contact the me and the Team can easily do so in total confidence by using the link at the bottom of the Master Universe Diagrams web page.

I remain in Father's service,
Bryan

Bryan_G

• View Profile
Hi prozonov, 

I just verified the link and the web page and both are working fine. Please try it again. It was probably just a temporary issue with your internet connection or your browser.

I assure everyone that the Master Universe Diagrams are still available and the web page is working fine. They are hosted on secure and robust servers and we have never experienced problems with the host company and their service.

So if anyone else experiences difficulties, please verify your own connection and equipment first. Checking to see if you can access several other web sites will confirm whether your internet connection is working properly or not. As well, it is wise to close your web browser once in a while and start up a fresh one, and also to reboot your computer when you start experiencing problems. You should also scan your computer for viruses, malware and other nefarious code on a regular basis, as the internet is a very dangerous place that way and it is easy to pick up something problematic.

There is one issue that has been reported to me a number of times already and that has to do with keeping this forum open for along time in your browser. There appears to be a memory leak in the forum code and after it's up on your computer for a while it starts using up too many of your computer's resources and that greatly slows down your computer, to the point where it will eventually run out of resources and freeze up or crash. I cannot confirm that this happens on all platforms, but it is clear that it happens on the Windows and Linux platforms. Another thing that I'm still trying to figure out is whether this happens for Guests and logged in members, or just for logged in members.

Perhaps the Admin could look into this issue and try to find a way to resolve it.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention prozonov as it affords us an opportunity to address these issues in a positive and timely manner.

Bryan

prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
THANK YOU!

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi Bryan, thanks for sending over the Universe diagrams. There was a part of it that caught my attention, when I read about pervaded space and how it expands and contracts.Our scientists have always wondered why everything is moving away from us since there should be more matter within the Universe than outside of it, so they presume that maybe there is another Universe with a stronger gravitational force. So this revelation might just answer their questions that pervaded space is causing the behaviour. Domtia.

SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Thank you Bryan and Team. Beautiful and very interesting work.

andi

• View Profile
Bryan_G & Team - Thanks again as I wanted to express one diagram that moves me but they all do.

The below pic takes me someplace out of myself when gazing at it.  This diagram called,  Beyond the Master Universe and on the right side of that diagram is the pic below called Duplicating the Master Pattern

This rocks my world.  I take time to really try and absorb this.  To just go with the flow, so to speak.  Every time I gaze at it, is like the first time.  

To me, in the lives following this one. It means so much more growth and development as I and we continually learn more and more about our Father.  Look how busy he is and still has time for all his children and creations!  Never ends.  Always more of Father to learn and master.

To My Father of All - You're So Incredibly Awesome.

I Love You Father So Very Much!

I am Beyond Blessed to be your son.  

Always Learning Your Mighty Will and Love.

Your Will be Done Father.  Not mine.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 06:13:41 PM by andi »

Bryan_G

• View Profile
Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

I would like to point out something to everyone about the Master Universe Diagrams. While these presentations have been created in the style of technical diagrams, the fact remains that they are not scientific papers or engineering blueprints. In fact they contain practically no science or engineering at all. These are drawings about concepts and principles that are encapsulated in the Master Universe design and purpose. They paint a picture with the broadest of brush strokes and simply omit an enormous amount of detail. 

The goal of these diagrams is not to offer proof of measurable fact and observable phenomenon, quite the contrary, the goal is to broaden your mind and stimulate your spirit to consider the possibilities of eternal life and what it could be used for within the great plan of an all encompassing Creator God.

In all honesty these drawings are mostly philosophical fodder with a hint of religious practicality, all derived from revelation, not science, and using the teachings of the Urantia Book as a base line on which to build on. So I urge everyone to use these diagrams with an open and flexible mind. Turning any of the material they contain into religious dogma, or leveraging it as having any scientific value would be a great mistake.

The Master Universe Diagrams are art derived from revelation, not authoritative research or factual reporting. Andy you have the right approach and it leads you to worshipping our Father. No greater accomplishment can ever come from these drawings! With that in mind I leave you with these timeless quotes from those who know art far better than I do.

Bryan

---------------------------
Thomas Merton said, “Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.”

Pablo Picasso said, "The purpose of art is washing off the dust of daily life off our souls."

Francis Bacon said, “The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery.”  

And lastly Aristotle said, “The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance.”

Bryan_G

• View Profile
We just received the following question and I want to take the opportunity to answer it here so that others may benefit from the answer.

Question: Is it possible to print these diagrams in smaller size to give them to students to store in their college folders?

Answer: Yes it is possible. All the diagrams are offered as scalable PDF files designed for high quality printing. This means they can be printed at any size your printing equipment can support. However, our print test show us that the smallest size that still allows the text to be readable is Tabloid size. Smaller than that may require a magnifying glass to read the text. Tabloid paper fits quite nicely in a small art portfolio, large briefcase or tube.

Thank you for your question and offering us the opportunity to answer it.

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
Most Excellent Bryan! I have downloaded all the new works by your team. 

I have a table-top flip display of your Master Universe diagrams and have used them several times talking to friends that visit my home. I have wanted to know what size to print them as to your designs for better reading. And now I read here in the comments that the images are intended to be "Poster Size", as I had imagined. And your recommendation of Tabloid size (finding that to be 11" x 17") as the smallest size for reading, thank you.

I have been visiting various community churches the last 6 weeks or so. I go to the different denominations Sunday worship and bible studies with appropriate religious books and as one said to me "I like your Blue Bible", my Urantia Book. I have participated in many very touching conversations of Christian faith and family loss and I do look forward to the day that I may be invited as a speaker. When that happens I will have one of your wonderful works of Art "The Master Universe" for the viewers imagination upon spoken topics.

Every church study group seems so happy with my comments on biblical subjects with Urantia book and life experience flair. My Urantia book is always on display as a "New Source to the Mysteries of God" but only twice have I been able to pull it out, once was with three missionaries towards the end of a long discussion. I am careful to not cause alarm to a new conversion but only provide enlightenment of the same faith. I can already see a long and patient path is before me but I set no dates of revelation and realize Father does the teaching. I hope to help my family of God's children and help Father's efforts with my tidbits of love here and there.

God be with your efforts to service God's fellow children. Thank you very much for the great diagrams and descriptions of our Fathers Master Universe. 

Much Love and appreciation,
DonKC
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)

bradcooke

• View Profile
Wow! Thanks for these works of art! They are a plus to my studies, and I am going to try to print them and laminate them!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

bradcooke

• View Profile
Wow! Thanks for these works of art! They are a plus to my studies, and I am going to try to print them and laminate them!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...