Author Topic: Support of the Missions  (Read 191 times)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Support of the Missions
« on: January 11, 2018, 09:53:54 AM »
Here we are at another one of those rare times that we have "gone south".  I am writing this to say  that, as with most members here, my love, support, intention, motivation, and will to serve, dedication, commitment, and very life blood and energies  will always be to the Father, to Michael and Nebadonia, the CoCreators of Nebadon and each one of us, Serara, Monjoronson, and all other Spirit Beings and Personalities and equally to Ron Besser, owner, originator and administrator  of this forum.  I tell you all that without Ron, and this site and forum, few of us would even know of this Magisterial Mission nor would we have achieved a possible place of service and involvement within it.  
Whether these  Missions  visibly begin on Urantia next week, next month, next year, or in the next 5 years, these decisions are ultimately and finally  those made by Divine Spirit  Beings who make those decisions at the Father's command.  It is for me to give my all as it is required and as the opportunities are presented.
My love, support, respect, and esteem for all that all of Spirit and Ron do for each of us, all that he has and continues to help teach, encourage, guide, sculpt,  and education us and the inspiration that is engendered and created can hardly even be estimated.  I am "eternally,"  and I mean that literally, grateful. All that each of us do here reverberates throughout the Universes of Time and Space  and will, especially, affect all of Urantia and forevermore.
Let us join together as the Family  of God that we are.  Let us always keep in mind who we are and what we stand for.
LarryG

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 10:18:12 AM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
Re: Support of the Missions
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 10:35:12 AM »
I answer in full support of Larry G's message this morning.   It is time for all personal attacks to end.  This is not Facebook nor is it a social blog.   We are here to learn to be good Transmitter/Receivers.    Let us remember that.

We are allowed to have differences of opinion.   I believe the Forum is healthier because of that ability.  It forces us to decide where we stand and in whom we believe.  But let us show good manners and respect for all the members of our family.

Let us be about our Father's business and our Mother's ministry!

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Michel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 11:41:01 AM »
Regarding one of the subjects that has been discussed here lately, I would like to bring you Monjoronson's point of view on the aspect of discernment.

This was published in 2013 and could very well apply to all of us:

The key terms of discernment

MONJORONSON: They must use the key terms of discernment. Who benefits from this information? Who gets a return on these transmissions? Is there some egoistic benefit to the one who brings this through? Is there some financial improvement in his life? Is he the “adored-one” of many devotees? Does this one experience or express a guru complex? What is the return here? Is this to be simply a communication device that is neutral, to bring through information, or is there some aggrandizement for himself, or is there some means by which he strives to bring fear and control into the minds of others? These are simple questions of discernment. Is there a benefit, or is there a fear factor? In the vast, vast majority of all the transmissions that have come through this one and through many other TR’s, they are hopeful; they provide guidance; there are lessons for how to live spiritually in attunement with God and with their Thought Adjuster and with their fellow brothers and sisters. They are not fear-based—even those which came through this one discussing the cataclysms that are to come, the intention of which was not to generate fear in individuals, but a true appreciation of the slow evolutionary dynamics of a society that is approaching ruin and disintegration. These are real factors in societies and in civilizations that have occurred, not just once or twice in the history of the earth, but dozens and hundreds of times in cultures and civilizations on this planet that have come to nothing, that have disintegrated.

The fragility of our world

You do not need to be a visionary or futurist or a highly competent financial manager to understand that your world now is extremely fragile. It is in many ways susceptible to even the most modest difficulties that can be generated on a planet either by its inhabitants or by the geophysical environment. Discern carefully; the most important aspects of our teaching are to discern. You will find that discernment was not ready, or broadly taught in the early decades of these movements, but now it is highly important as you as inhabitants of this difficult world must sort out what is real and what is not; what is truth and what is not. Truth is what lasts; the truth is what is sustainable; truth, honesty and authenticity and the core values of life are sustainable—these are what we emphasize. Consistency is our hallmark.

The art of “knowing” truth

MONJORONSON: You can only KNOW by having had the experience yourself. It would be helpful if there were references to “knowing” (put that in quotes, please) in prior transcripts if you can find them. Until you can “know,” as a morontial, and as a spiritual being knows another person, then you will have to use the skills of discernment to find those bits of evidence which aggrandize this one, or in which he uses his language and ego to cause fear in others, so that he can be in control as an authority figure and dominate you. If these are not visible or not available, then you can assess that the transmissions accurately represent the celestial or Divine Being who is speaking through him.
This is the same as any other transmitter or TR. You must consistently, constantly use these skills of discernment to know who is truly speaking to you. And, even when one is speaking to you who is truly not a transmitter, you must also apply those same rules of discernment to the message coming from the celestial, spiritual or divine being. This is simply good, common sense in becoming as a traveler on the ascendant spiritual path. You know from your reading of “The Urantia Book,” that spiritually evolved created beings, such as Planetary Managers and Lanonandeks, were deeply powerful spiritual beings, who were taught in the truth of eternity by God, yet they chose to use their own egos to instill fear or wrong leadings to mortals and to lesser spiritual beings. Therefore, we constantly urge you to be on the watch for discerning those fragments that are not consistent with the Source that is speaking.

WE who believe in the divine, WE will live to see. 
WE who have stood strong in the name of the Father will be the pillars of the New World to come.

andi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 12:44:13 PM »
Hi Michel.  Thanks for posting this informative aspect of discernment.  It looks to be only a partial post.  Can you post the link for the full write up?  Thanks Michel.

Yes, talking/TRing about the geo-sociological perspective factors of this planet are a very different subject matter than personally directed or instructional TRs.  Understanding the simple questions of discernment should be a prerequisite.  

Again, very informative Michel.  Thanks

Michel

• View Profile
    • Email
WE who believe in the divine, WE will live to see. 
WE who have stood strong in the name of the Father will be the pillars of the New World to come.