Author Topic: Trusting in the Father's Will  (Read 36 times)

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Trusting in the Father's Will
« on: January 26, 2018, 08:57:37 PM »
Teacher: Nebadonia
Topic: Trusting in the Father's Will
T/R:Ron Hammar, Mt Shasta, CA, USA
Date: January 26th, 2018  2:31am PST
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Trusting in the Father's Will
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 09:00:18 PM »
"Is that you Mother? Yes son it is and I came to you as you went into stillness to share with you and to have things in proper priority and in doing that, having The Father's will first above everything else.

"It doesn't mean you can't have other things, but have it subordinate with The Father putting His priority first and in doing that you are creating the energy that will allow you to have the other things also. The Father is good, He wants to bless you as you serve him so you have more joy and satisfaction. In the service for you his sons, you are not a servant, not a slave, but a child of God being in the household.

"So think of it that way, not thinking that you have to go without. You may go without but if you have to go without it is temporary. There is a lot that the father has with all his children coming and he opens up his hand and it is all in the arrangement of having The Father first. In growing spiritually and passing through the psychic circles, you get into that place to have communion with your thought adjuster.

"You are tapping into the presence of The Father as that is so important and like the Uranta book says, 'not only understanding The Father but feeling His presence within you. So son, I leave you with these thoughts today. What shall we call i? 'Trusting in the father's will, Domtia"
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565