Gabriel
Serara
Rayson
Mantutia -
Update on missions and Raphael etc
York PA
19 Oct 2017 at 830PM Local Time.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON:

“Next year, 2018, is the best start dates available for almost everyone on the list; however, there will be startups in York and surrounding areas due to the density of population in the York area which is beginning to feel the pinch in highway design and services, York needs a by pass loop and it will get one since the State is never ready to tackle York County because of its grubby financial concerns and access to businesses; however, Ron proposed to several localities that they build a limited access road while they could and was cold shouldered by all for even suggesting it.  He also fees that to take land for highways is insulting to local people and their yards and proposes they give land to the Magisterial Mission so we can build the highway efficiently and correctly and assign all rights to the State.  That is of course that we need a new highway shortly as the time is coming when gas shortages and natural gas shortages will start to appear for lack of wells and transport nearby,

“We also suggest that the highway bypass follow the course of existing highways and that businesses be relocated to make use of the added traffic from Interstate travelers who will go through York just to see the buildings we erect to house the Magisterial Mission there.

“We also get written when I dictate the words Magisterial Mission, Ron almost always writes “Magisterial Missions,” plural, He asked me why and I tell him that he hears the truth first and what I say second and his mind uses the plural of Mission as Missions.  Why?  In truth there are three Magisterial Missions at once and they are totally infused with each other so then we just call it one Mission so as not to confuse the slow readers.  I leave it at that for now.

“Secondly, the House that Jack built is delivering awful smoke and wisps of dirty air over the Trump illusions he keeps fielding in order not to get tied down in agreements he cannot control.  He is close to losing the battle for health insurance and we ill propose the entire matter be dropped as the Magisterial Mission intends on providing the United States its health care facilities and we will leave it at that for now.

“Third, we write the next mostly in jest, and that is to tell the story of a broken bottle of pills we saw on the highway this morning as we passed by.  In the jar was a note with what pills were left, and it said, ‘Joy to the World, and I just go enough to last me a life time in the next prescription!’   N\My retort was to say ‘no way!’ and leave it alone, but I also heard the Creative Spirit say, ‘your next prescription will be in the mansion worlds lost soul, becasue we clean the place right up and forget the opiod investigation because the opiods will be banned by the Magistgerial Mission and other pain remedies will be found.’

“Fourth, I carry a big stick this year in order to curtail the rough shot ways Medicare and Medicaid operate in the United States, and that is to call them too expensive and too little as people cannot make out expenses when they have no idea what they are paid to remain well or get well.  Ron has never used his Medicare insurance and is proud to say as much if asked.

"Fifth, the trial we all go through to see a doctor is a waste of good time and we will see to it that home visits are done again.  Visiting offices all the time is hard on the office and almost impossible to go to when really sick.  I propose that Dr. Mendoza establish a clinic in accessible areas for smaller populations that will abound as we get int other Magisterial Mission later on.  In most case the trial to establish clinics is not hard but pesky due to orders of the State to keep clinics at least one mile away from population centers, Why?

“Sixth, the trial to be a source of goodness on Urantia is tough as there is entirely too much going on in personal lives to introduce a scolding score list and we will not do that. Gays, straights, and in-betweener’s will have their own momentum and so long as there is no harm done nothing will be made of these behaviors.  Spirit is not sexual, but mankind is nothing but, and we need to let the usual factions roll without undue candor and to test no one unless they have a rash.

“Seventh, I tell you all this.  We are not coming to Urantia to establish utopia.  We are coming to Urantia to kill off the sin bug and the hate bugs and so on down the line.  Mankind will flourish for some time before he begins to make progress with himself and to change the species well enough not to worry with what is left on Urantia to stop making intellectual and spiritual progress.

“Number Eight, we must take this stuff seriously although when Ron gets on these messages I tend to write with my hair down just enough to use slang more than I usually would, but he misses nothing and I go with it.  Be assured I will police many households and remove drugs and contraband weapons and guns will be controlled very well for a change.  I leave you all with this though for now:

“I am the Magisterial Son of record and I come in as Ron thinks he begins to finish the speech of Michael to all of you, and all of the above is Michael, but I am the seldom l\known, SERARA, and here is my two cents:

SERARA =
I carry a witch’s brew of harmony and disgust of life on Urantia.  Ron is a clear cut young man who I trust to lead the way, but he released a motley crew in many cases and I exclude most of you reading this.  Besides having no real reason to be of good cheer, the transmitter laughs with us when we get going in these messages that have such an informal flair, but you read them easier when they are such.  In any case, we need to tell you that the October 19th deadline has gone and passed and we have done as we promised for this date.  I let Gabriel speak now.

GABRIEL -
“I am the Bright and Morningstar of Nebadon, and as such I command huge respect from all including ron, who enjoys my speeches since I tend to place the words precisely when I do speak:

“In six weeks from now, and that is the second week of this coming December, the trial to be on staff or not will be evident as we will be fully fledged at that point andall will make use of either the Magisterial Mission or drop it for future staff inclusion.  No one will be denied the art of staff working although only Ron, so far, makes full restitution of what and who will be on staff for our spiritual purposes.  Therefore, he will be accorded the honor of dealing with the likes of Jesus, and Serara, and Monjoronson, and Machiventa Melchizedek, and will represent humanity before us.  Thinking in this manner causes Ron to wonder how to behave so well he can represent the squeaky clean aspects and still be himself?  The answer is Ron is one of the best kept secrets on Urantia and will be kept that way until he is fully loaded into the spirit column at some point in the thousand-year Magisterial Mission.

“Next, I propose that each of you who are fused, and that will include some more who are not heard on this site for the most part, you too will be expanded into to make sure you are complying with the needs of the Mission and not just for yourself as loafers or go-getter's, whatever is the case.  I am trying to explain the need for complicit usages without going into great detail as we used to, but I will allow that the use of drugs of any kind except Alka Seltzer is prohibited and some minor cold medications and aspirin, which we consider harmless, Nonetheless the use of cocaine, barbiturates, marijuana, and poppers and inhaled substances, will not be tolerated.  You need not confess about their use as we know immediately through the Thought Adjuster it has been done.  The angels will secure a report and you will be notified as to the infraction.   Be assured the use of any barbiturates will be cause for immediate dismissal without good cause.  I conclude with the following:

“People who demand a lot give a lot.  I asked Ron what he wanted most and that he said a place to relax and let my hair down for a few weeks if possible, he loves the Adirondacks and we will supply a home there for his use alone and he will invite guests to fish and sail with him.  He will be glad to take orders for cooks and window washers too as he must staff his own home and the vacation spa with competent care takers and let it be known we will not accept anyone so long as there is mischief involved in caring for such properties for Ron or for ourselves.  Ron is studious and wants things spick and span and good meals with lots of creativity.  We will see how this goes when the time comes for all.  I thank you.  I am Gabriel, the Bright and Morning Star of Nebadon.”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
“Finally, we reach the end of a long message for your update as to what we will be doing in general terms.  In specific terms we know Larry had a good fall today and that is unfortunate as he will now be sore for his incursion into deeper spiritual messages very soon.  We congratulate him for his willingness to keep going even though he felt awful falling like that.  Ron fell seriously too and was sore for weeks and that is not fun when we have nothing to do with it at all except for Ron’s fall and that will not be discussed further.  Good.  And this: I conclude this to say:

“We need people who know how to cook, to make good presentations as teachers and lecturers and people who can transmit before a general audience with competence.  So far that includes Ron as our brightest star.  Lemuel does fine until tested and then he falls apart sometimes.  Larry does well and falls apart sometimes.  Sue cannot hold herself together yet.  Crownover you are budding and not part of it yet. Wendy Winter you do fine if you can control the mercy blush as Ron calles tearing up in the middle of a message, and so on.  Roger Lund you do well enough but are untested.  Dominick O. You have a way to go but are improving rapidly.  Phyllis, you can go with it when you are ready to as you behold yourself unkindly at times and we have to wait you out.   And so it goes.  Ron makes the grade because he finished his work to be on high with us as a registered spiritual asset.  We conclude that the following orders are now ready to assign each of you to a place on high, and that is not known to Ron at all so here it is:

ASSIGNMENT SCHEDULE

“I Michael of Nebadon do hereby quite and let Gabriel take this section on.

GABRIEL of SALVINGTON -

“You all make the grade of believers in the Kingdom.

“You all make the grade as good persons and without the taint of rebellion in you.

“You all are worthy of consideration to be on Staff.  However only one person to begin with is on Staff: Ron Besser, and he is truly a miscreant in that he makes us laugh when we need to be about the business of the Father.  Therefore, he is restricted to no meetings at first and to be able to finish his corporate responsibilities quickly when all is in order.  Otherwise he is found everywhere not.

“No one else is considered on staff and Ron will use Mantutia and Malvantra Melchizedek as his immediate supervisors as one.  He is considered of such importance that we will hold court with him from time to time to make sure he understands what is asked of him and what he is to do immediately.  That done, he is considered free form, By way of exclusion we add that he said he rather be a bud vase, But we go on,

“No one is to worry about money and that includes Ron who will be wealthy by today’s standards, and that he will become very wealthy with all he has to do that is not supplied by us.

“Your work for Ron and for the Melchizedeks will be explained to you when Ron is in control of certain issues of money exchanges and so on, as he will control Starbridge Group, and SG will be in charge of human resources, salaries,m and payments and other monetary concerns.  Good. 

“Finally, the trial to run these missions in a material form is new to us too and we will set precedents with Ron in which you will participate and that requires extraordinary skill in tax matters and legislation concerning taxes and types of corporations we need in place above and beyond what Ron has placed on the table for us to use.  Good.  Now this:

“Be assured we need good people, and we will import foreign individuals to fill in places Ron or others here cannot fill in for us.  As a result we will have a language section on the new discussion forum which we have not mentioned yet due to demands on Ron to get the other web sites up and running which he has and is nearly ready to work on them himself.

“I am not sure why the type of typos Ron has to constantly correct are made so easily, but I recommend to Michael we place the typist in Ron on a new keyboard we designed for him, and that will be delivered to him soon enough.  I have spoken all I need to so far.  I am Gabriel of Salvington.  When I use “of Salvington: it measn I speak officially.  When I use “Michael of Nebadon,” I am speaking off the record. And so on and I wish all a good evening.”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -

“When I say, Michael of Nebadon, I speak fully for all of us here.  When I use “Christ Michael,” I use it pejoratively, and that means it is used with Christ or as you know him better as Jesus.  When I use the term “Michael of Salvington,” listen up as it is official and is policy.  I now speaks as

MICHAEL OF SALVINGTON

“Today marks the fifth time I had to remove pain so severe from Ron’s legs I said that is it and again it is ignored by those on high who project his transition work to be finished this week, so we let it go for the moment.  He had become so weakened this afternoon we had him sit down and pass out into a coma like sleep which he is quite used to but he awoke with a great deal of burning.  I asked Gabriel to examine his lower legs in particular and Gabriel reported they were solid flesh all of a sudden and were useful as legs again.  The feet still burn and hurt a great deal and the mind rings as Larry suggested his did today.  All of this is preliminary to returning Ron to somewhat of a normal state although he is today, blind in his left eye.  Why we are not sure but that is an ongoing challenge to Uversa and ourselves on Salvington.  Today we told Ron we will mitigate that pain and relieve him of coma-like sleep, but Uversa informs us that is not possible until tonight when the final touches will again be applied to his body.  He will be kept awake most of the night to finish the six year treatment and we will greet him tomorrow, the 20th of October, hopefully, mostly normal again.  That concludes what I have to say as Michael of Salvington and Ron we do not give pots of ivy to those who finish their transition.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON  -

“We all congratulate all of you for standing well and high in spite of years of bother in all of what we have to establish on Urantia. In most cases we are trialing the old and weak who have little to say about the whipping they took at home and abroad sometimes.  I also say this for the record:

“We attempted to clue Daniel Raphael into the course that is showing up now, and he reluctantly read what I had dictated to Ron, but finds nothing but shoals in his heart concerning cooperation with our Staff person, For this he has work remaining to do and the rest is up to him in the near future.  In many ways this represents what we all have to face on Urantia, and Ron looks at it as a “pass,” and that in bridge places a hand outside of control and gives it to others.  That is what will happen here unfortunately.  Good day.  Michael.”

GABRIEL OF NEBADON -

“I seldom inject into personal situations, but the Raphael ball is done and we leave it for good as Ron did several months ago as an inconsequential placement of services to be no longer of any great use to Urantia.  Rayson would like to speak on the record to the Raphael crew as Rayson held years of work with Raphael in several groups composed by that individual.”

RAYSON - (On the matter of Raphael)

“I am Rayson and I know Raphael will read this as he never misses a missive from me when I need to report something quite seriously and forth rightfully

“Listen to this report from a Tertiary Supernaphim concerning your last transmission with Machiventa Melchizedek:

“‘We the undersigned do hereby give credence to Michael of Nebadon to establish a Team concept between Ron Besser and Daniel Raphael, and when that is established between those two humans, we will conduct an interview with Daniel Raphael, and Ron Besser to see where issues lie between these two personalities.  We do hereby make the following suggestions to make this work well:

1) Ron is ready to go and he needs no upstaging to make him work better;
    2) Daniel Raphael has a repetitive heart problem necessitating medical attention;
    3) Daniel Raphael needs remedial work in the brain core and stem and must obey certain prerogatives and will not obey them unless he is corrected to some extent.  It is not rebellion genetics but a disposition rough with years of battles with those he trusted and found fault with to extremes.
    4) Raphael is not necessary if Ron objects to his presence but we have interviewed Ron on several occasions and he holds no grudge with the man whatsoever, He is free of the taint of the dislike of humans for their mistakes;
    5) We give no objection to Rayson finding other partners to work with, but Ron Besser has provided the Magisterial Son full credentials if Rayson wishes to use him for additional work.

RAYSON continues . . .

“As far as Daniel Raphael goes, we will square the wagons another time in his presence and let him know where he stands with most of us in the Magisterial Mission, as he alone has caused so much trouble with a few certain others that we will wash our hands of him to get rid of the negativity.  Thank you. Rayson”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -

“I finalize this report as it is and do not shorten it Ron as you do it to save us the trouble or explaining detail after detail, but we gave our best shot on a whole lot of things, and you are not wrong to hold back on certain issues that must be settled quickly including your heart and soul and people you need to meet very soon to get this thing out of t he dark ages and into the light of the current time, Good day. Michael.”

END
There is much to ponder in the dynamic and 'working in tandem' relationship that Michael of Nebadon is grooming us for.
Requiring constant supervision and mollycoddling is counter productive to Father wanting us to be self-reliant and at least somewhat self-sufficient, self-governing and distinct; in a word—autonomous, needing fundamentally only our relationship with Him to really know, to really experience our completeness.
Threads for New Transmissions / Fruits of the Spirit
« Last post by Lundco on Today at 03:14:47 PM »
Speaker: Jack 0802AB B*
Subject: Fruits of the Spirit
Category: News Transmissions
T/R: Roger Lund
19 Oct 2017, 12:00 PM, CST

Jack 0802AB B*-
      Let's begin, it is ever evident that people know little or mostly nothing of why they are here. Life seems meaningless and difficult to the point of why try anymore. However, those who find the Father and have an appreciation for life helping others it transcends all logic and sense in the minds of others. Getting to know the Father of All and doing his Will is the ultimate statement of faith in life here and life in the next life. The joy and peace that comes with such a revelation can hardly be understood by those who are snared by material and physical pleasures of life. Having time to worship and pray are not important to a soul that over values these things.

It is seen daily on the media the bad things of life and the people who cause or promote them. This reign of negative bombardment to the senses daily instills fear and anguish will halt with the news of love and hope as ones guide. Relationships will develop from contact with all of your brothers and sisters who also see the light and cherish the possibility of a loving relationship with the Father as well. Time will change the hearts of many a lost soul, some with your help and love. Be the best you can be when the time comes. The fruits of the spirit will presented to your family and friends through your love and desire to be about the Father's Business. They will see matchless faith and devotion to the Will of the Father and marvel at the light you shine. Be vigilant and prepared as always. Later, Jack
Hi Dorian, was that you singing,good voice,sounds like it was from 1970s or earlier with a touch of Elvis thrown in .I play guitar myself its great fun.
All the best for now, Domtia.
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Re: Practice Session with Mother Spirit
« Last post by Clency on Today at 02:02:16 PM »
LarryG, if in case you cannot get your audio-transmission back, may I suggest you put it in written form by memory, even if not verbally word to word, but at least paraphrasing the content by bringing forth the main ideas that have been developed, as far as you can remember. Domtia
« Last post by LarryG on Today at 01:35:05 PM »
I am sorry to report that I must have deleted the message from this morning.  I was trying to clen up all of my "flub" recording attempts that didn't  turn out and must of deleted today's   I am so sorry.   But at least I know that I took one.... really I did...lol....
I hurried home on my lunch break to try and find it but to no avail... now  I have to get back to work.    AS Miss Scarlette said "After all, tomorrow is another day!"  and indeed my recording, as well, seems to be " Gone with the Wind"   Will try again tomorrow.....LarryG
Teacher: Nebadonia, Michael
Subject: Spirit attunement; Executive leadership; Working in tandem
Category: New Transmissions
T/R: Dominick O
Oct 19, 2017.  3:45 pm UTC (15:45) (8:45am Pacific)

NEBADONIA --

This is Mother Spirit, son.  Come to me when you are tired like this.  Not every day is full of spiritual inspiration like you want it in order to best receive.  Today’s exercise is this coming to Me for Spirit-energy.  Infusion of Our love to augment and inspire your will and your mind.  This is the very baseline of coming to Deity when you feel you have blockage or lack of response – I am always on.  We are always on, but you can rest assured that you will always experience Me, Mother, when you ask, and this is because I am so close to you in your constitution of mind with matter.  It is not that Father in you and Michael with Me are not, We are.  I amplify what is needed energetically, for you to better attune in spirit.  Be in My peace.  Domtia.

MICHAEL_NEBADONIA --

Yes, remain in this energetic state and increase the experience in stamina to receive. Even if nothing is being received at the moment the attunement is great practice. Allow it to remain unbroken.  It is like a course correction when driving.  You type, you dink your coffee, and you see and hear and smell. And all of this could be distracting but you course-correct while you’re attuned, and remain centered enough to re-focus and recognize and receive what has been transmitted through our Agencies.

MICHAEL --

It is not enough to rest on laurels of a transmission like this you started so it’s good you remained on the line as this is both enjoyable now and the stamina is increasing.  We appreciate the work. Please do remember to connect with Mother as she is the doorway when your ebb and flowing mind is low frequency.  I would like to clarify with you a partial reception you received from Me after pondering the keyboard scenario with Ron, regarding Executive leadership.

The theme of always-on, executive leadership is that, yes, we are always accessible but we as executives of your Spiritual mind are not there in person to do the actions needed, nor do we specialize in matters of execution we rely on you to get done through delegation.  As your Executive, though, I am always accessible to you and all of you when you need guidance and direction.  The executive of a company or enterprise desires to be there and know everything going on and would, if they could, be accessible at a moment’s notice to help their people.  The executive cannot do the work but is there to help you as you do it.  This is one way We work in tandem.  Yes, that is all, good day.
« Last post by LarryG on Today at 11:55:30 AM »
So sorry.  I will try and redo it when I get home.   Hope I did not delete it!
Larry G
Threads for New Transmissions / Re: OCTAVIA - Introduction
« Last post by occerpa on Today at 08:40:17 AM »
Thanks Ron with your usual masterful interventions. Thanks and my apologies for referring to you as Don, is that I have a good friend here and it is easier to remember him; but although I'm not fond of liquor, your name is remembered very easy too. Very clear and meaningful your clarification. I have thought the same, that it would be very good to end from here with that gender discrimination between man and woman (those who belong to the body). It is unfair the treatment that is given to women, in cases where by a single representative of the male gender in a group of many, male predominates as a reference. A neutral term would be ideal.
Greetings Geoff (gmanpat),

I see that you registered as a member of the Forum on April 29, 2014, but have only submitted two posts.  Your name is familiar to me since you are frequently listed as an online user.  

I am glad you have finally "come out" to us.   But perhaps you really were not looking for an answer to your question.  Whatever the reason, we are your family and are here for you.

Have a good day, Geoff...........................Allie
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10