Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Re: Audio Transmission/ Lemuel
« Last post by Clency on Today at 12:26:31 AM »
Keep it easy Lemuel. As specified by Ron, your pain will be over in a few days and everything will be back to normal. Perhaps, you should not be in hurry to resume your activity, unless there is something very important to transmit, but anyway, it is up to you. Domtia
« Last post by bernadette on March 23, 2018, 11:57:58 PM »
DEAR light  HOP.Fenweisse' ;) ...  Tank yu  for yur  Light message... Yu  are  LIKE  RON   ..WONDERFULL teacher in this Place: - *Eternelove light brother of  P ' otchamé :'(

Bernadette de France :-*

« Last post by Ron Besser on March 23, 2018, 09:12:54 PM »

Thank you Lemuel.  It is 9PM local time as I right so it must be about about 3am where you are, and I hope you are getting relief somehow from the worst of what you are experiencing.

I posted remarks this morning about how we are changing course elsewhere.  I then took the day off from the computer until this evening.  I still do not know the course of action since the rescission of an immediate Magisterial Mission due to faults discovered in the plans produced earlier this year.  I cannot imagine what are faults in a seemingly wonderful way to go about it, but I do not doubt that there is something going on we cannot fathom in our own minds on Urantia.

Nonetheless, now Lemuel is down with whatever this reaction may be.  Lemuel says he does not put this episode squarely on the transition work since he has had similar episodes a time or so before.  I will not comment further on this either.  I cannot escape the pain either, and I take it is related to Lemuel and his non stop heart ache over not coming to USA and I am not able to do much about that either now that we must deal with a reversion once again of our best hopes for Urantia based on spirit community action at this time.  I am just stating the obvious right now.

However, today I just let it fly and walked away from problems that bother me greatly, but I am not out contact with the Creator Son, and I know a lot more than any of you on the site right now but am sworn to secrecy.

Second, I see we are having problems with synchrony with me and this web site and that is so unusual I have never had to content with such a condition before.  Most of you do not know what I am talking about and I am not speaking further to it for the moment either.  But that is deeply troubling to me too and I have to wait it out to figure it out.  I just confuse you more to tell you that my loss of synchrony scrambles some posts too and that is nothing I may speak further about either right now.

Third, Lemuel will be out of pain in a little more than five days according to my sources.  Since I too am having trouble both with pain of a considerable degree in the lower body (knees down) and my hearing is fine but there is a disruption I do not understand presently working, the information I do glean is Adjuster information and He is doing fine so long as I listen very carefully.  This is unprecedented.  It means as a guess this:

ADJUSTER SPEAKS through me urgently - Stay away from this Ron, you are helping very little and confusing the worst part of the message to be received shortly.  Hang up please.

Ron - That concludes this and I pray that you Lemuel are free as soon as possible from a very dramatic statement over issues not yet explained. 
Enough please.

Hold the line and wait for something to come on line, and I do not guarantee you will still understand.  This will take a few days.  I cannot do anymore than that right now.
« Last post by Hopfenweisse on March 23, 2018, 06:01:55 PM »
Lucifer in dealing with the ray-programs of the evolutionary man's mind has opted to re-produce sub-cognitive movements out of self-evaluations in the pulses-circuits of various rays. The transference of energy-comprehension to the Red Ray is not only, referring to sub-cognitive physical phenomena or loss of reasons, for which the variables take values according to a certain law of propabilidad (see a dice for example deciding luck) but is devoted to timing-will after self-evaluation in a contemplative-reflection moment where a person sees his services in another person. Energies transferred in a sexual ray that maintains the pulses-circuits in the sub-cognition can not see another person in the process but only an object that today becomes international market like mental energies in the distraction. That is why several people in several places can not improve their living conditions. Sub-cognitions in normal realms are hierarchically inferior to each generation of son with revealing personalities unlike Urantia and other planets it remains hierarchically stable for more sub-cognitive work in most cases without reasons and blocking philosophical reflections or eyes on any subject .
« Last post by Allie on March 23, 2018, 05:15:58 PM »
Lemuel,  I just listened to your message.   Has anyone taught you to use a pillow to brace yourself before any straining or movement?   Just hold the pillow snug against your chest at the moment you are going to cough, take a deep breath, or do any kind of movement.   It's called splinting.   I did that after I broke a rib.  It doesn't take the pain away but it makes it a bit more tolerable.    

Also don't wait until the pain is so bad before taking your pain medicine.  Because then you will be playing catch-up to get ahead of the pain.    

I'll keep you in my prayers..............Allie
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Audio Transmission/ Lemuel
« Last post by Lemuel on March 23, 2018, 04:01:41 PM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain
Date/Time 23rd March  2018  21:01 Local
The LUCIFER REBELLION and ITS CONSEQUENCES / Re: Caligastia and Communism
« Last post by Hopfenweisse on March 23, 2018, 03:36:21 PM »
In my opinion in cosmic terms homo-sapiens can never reach a common ideal. The information that is sent to the brain by the neurotransmitters is usually related to the agenda that no present or past civilization has or has a perfect order, not necessarily in these writings.

Amigdália, structure related to the reactions of shakes is also linked to excitement and sexual activity, and in that question Lucifer maximized of himself in more than 30 planets in services to the self in the sexual ray (or mental circuit) consider this as trainings without honrras or responsibilities and aberrations, in the place that should be integral, honorable, and above all responsible in an absolutely intimate demonstration of animal robotic effects and divinity in responsible qualities. This kind of control through anarchism is observed as isolated and rebellious types of control in an entire society through the 'forbidden fruits' the subject of sex is the sin on Urantia this is a real apocalyptic factor.

Nucleus Accubens, governs motor functions The efficient factors of a motor regency here on Urantia are only of children or funny people with alcohol making their tumbles or hurting themselves This area that is linked with the uncontrolled theft can be one of the worst enemies followed by lies and omissions due to the animal energies that make you stick a cake with a finger or catch the hidden candy.

Cortex prefrontal here we also have manipulations of Lucifer because this is a point where the thought of the Father acts in service to others focuses the attention absolutely on that which of the pleasure and we can observe in Urantia today through these maximizations of Lucifer for example his letter of freedom in one of the points that he maintained that the energies in the emptiness (paradise) were works that did not have an infinite Father sustaining. Lucífer maximized that on more than 30 planets as well, and that is why you look at Urantia man for his disbelief in god and saying that the universe and life are works of chance. Communism is atheistic and carries a light that leaves man only in the flesh as much of today's religions.

Hippocampus, Caligastia's speeches, for example, were not communists but were aimed at blocking the crowds' adjusters. Revolutions are retarding mechanisms that probably Lucifer has coupled here also simply by maintaining the animal essence of man.
This place has become

A den of despair

And despite my best wishes

To stay clear of there,

You entered the darkness,

With thoughts to deceive, 

And look at the web

You were unfortunate to weave!

Your task was unfruitful,

And far from the wise,

For now we see clearly,

Take off your disguise!

You've toyed with my loved ones

Minds for too long,

For if it is right not,

Just say it is wrong!

I leave you your options

To end this your way

Because, after all,

You have the final say!
You said it, mate!

What's this "reasons of state"?

Did you make a mistake by setting a date?

And now, you must accept your fate!

For lying, deceiving, these things I hate.

Your pain, you should anticipate,

The frequency long, the amplitude great.

And just when you think it's over, wait!

There's more waiting for you, beyond death's gate!

I won't pass blame, no celestial to berate,

These thoughts are my own, my hands generate

A series of letters, the mind takes the bait,

The blame is accepted; we commiserate.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10