Author Topic: plasma core experiment -- YouTube link  (Read 378 times)

Dominick O

• View Profile
plasma core experiment -- YouTube link
« on: February 12, 2018, 12:35:36 PM »
Plasma core experiment

Gets underway a minute or two into it

Implications are the earth's core is more of a super-heated plasma, not a solid metal

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: plasma core experiment -- YouTube link
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 04:07:53 PM »
Hi Dominick, Rayson transmitted this fact not too long ago as well.  Rayson says the core is over 2 million degrees Fahrenheit already and this is why Mantutia and Machiventa Melchizedek have sent out messages to the Power Directors asking for some semblance of worth just when we can expect it to blow.  

RAYSON - As a Magisterial Son who has worked with cores that get out sized in temperature, I see this going ballistic in a few hours, but I am also sure mother earth will hold it back well.  We suspect that the core will let loose either in southeast Asia or on the west coast of the United States.  It is a plasma and it is a plasma variety you never fool with even as Deity because it can tear a hole in a human hide and vaporize any one close to it immediately and spirit forms can be harmed with its proximity too.  I see this Dominick as a wake up call to seriousl consider leaving your area quickly when you see any steam or smoke rising above ground around the house or the hotel.  I am Rayson and I will be back later on this subject for sure!  

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania