Author Topic: On the Life and Times of John Fitzgerald Kennedy  (Read 2306 times)

nigel joy

• View Profile
    • Email
On the Life and Times of John Fitzgerald Kennedy
« on: April 30, 2016, 07:18:54 PM »
April 30
I find myself writing a note to Jack Kennedy, on the day George Washington became the First President in 1789. Thirty-six hours earlier, Bligh and his loyalist crew had been set adrift in a small boat from the Bounty, and by then, they were through with cursing Fletcher Christian, and the mutineers who had stolen King George's ship from under them, to leave them languishing in the South Seas. Now it was time to fight, to try and sail back to civilisation, freedom, and justice.....Meanwhile, the Urantia Book refers to the endeavours of Christian and Co. as "the experiment at Pitcairn", (between the Polynesians and the Anglo-Saxons), and this experiment would soon expand exponentially in the Land of the Long White Cloud, New Zealand, from where I write today.
America's experiment was also beginning. Washington was himself a rebel, guilty of High Treason for turning against King George and declaring Independence. So I do hope that Jack has had a chance to read the New Declaration of Independence, which was drafted by Jefferson, Washington, Franklin, Hancock and Adams, and was sent to Ron at the Teaching Mission in 2012.....

Ahoy there, Jack! It is great to hear from you here at beautiful downtown Serara.org, and I'm sure we all appreciate it. We salute you, and send fine greetings.
I wish to reply to comments you made earlier. The many hundreds of books which have been written about November 22, 1963, tell us that the same popularity and recognition would be shown you, were you to jump on a bus down here! Unfortunately, that's what continues your fame. It's not the fact that you became President and then Marilyn started singing Happy Birthday while accidentally blowing both of you the kiss of death, before you then decided to fly to the Moon.....So it is great to hear that your sense of humour is still totally intact, even though you say you are still dealing with some of the tragic personal histrionics of Camelot. By the way, under ObamaCare, you can probably get counselling for that these days.....

Down here, they've just been 'celebrating' the 400th Anniversary of Shakespeare's death, and guess what? They've decided that All the World's a Stage! (And I'm sure they'll be another one leaving for York in the morning.) Well, the Assassination was certainly staged, and the fact that Jeanne Dixon started 'envisioning' it way back in 1952, suggests that the karmic inevitability of the 'Big Event' can hardly be questioned. I doubt that Jeanne had even heard of you back then, but I understand she saw a young, fair-haired President being assassinated in broad daylight, for no apparent reason, and this vision was received by her a number of times before she saw you occupying the White House, at which point the premonitions became even more compelling. And I understand you were warned about going to Dallas.

Meanwhile, the Chicago Mob had decided not to whack you while in Chicago, in order to put some distance between themselves and the event. The Hit was then suggested to take place in Miami, but this was also vetoed in favour of Dallas, where plenty of others could also come under suspicion.   I presume that you were happy to just make your positive presence felt down there in the rednecked, oil-drenched lands of the Lone Star that day.  And after all, LBJ of Texas was your Vice-President. On landing in Dallas, the rain stopped, so there was no need to leave the roof on the limo. That the motorcade's route had been altered to include the little dogleg down the side of Dealey Plaza, would only add thirty odd seconds to the program, and it would enable a lot more folk to wave hello and vice-versa, as you passed......by.  In the moments before the Assassination, both you and Jackie certainly look as wonderful and happy as ever. But then the Mists of November close in as murder, treachery, tragedy, chaos and confusion all break out simultaneously in glorious technicolour. Fortunately, 77 days later, the Beatles landed in America, and Dylan handed them a peace pipe to relieve the tension, while claiming that despite appearances, the times they really were a changing. The Fab Four soon confirmed that the answer must surely be blowing in the wind....(believe it or not).

Jack! I'm trying to get to the point where I fall off my chair in amazement, when you say you are quite happy with the findings of the Warren Commission, whose essential mandate was to "satisfy the public that there was no conspiracy, and that both Oswald and Ruby were acting entirely alone." I need to explain why this is such a crock, and fifty years later it is entirely obvious. I can only presume that you haven't had a chance yet, or perhaps the inclination, to study the evidence.???
For now, I've said enough.                    Much Love                    Nigel

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: On the Life and Times of John Fitzgerald Kennedy
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 10:52:34 PM »
Hi Nigel,

All the world loves a conspiracy and I am not about to take your love away for nothing ever.  Jack Kennedy has deferred to Michael of Nebadon for the answer Salvington would like you to have.

Michael of Nebadon - "I assure you Nigel Joy, that Jack Kennedy is hot under the collar yet over all the misappropriation of unskilled story tellers about the assassination still haunt the upper reaches of the spiritual leavenings over this matter.  I as the Creator Son saw it happen.  Jeanne Dixon knew it was you when she received the news that terrible day in November, 1963.

"What no one knows is that every attempt to prevent the President going to Dallas that day was made on high and even his wife, Jackie, heard nothing to press him to go anywhere that day, except Jack wanted to start the idea of a Presidency on the ascendancy of American power in the world especially against Communism.  In a year of trouble, the 1963 trip to Dallas was seen by the President almost as a lark to get out of the gloom in Washington on various matters he never really wanted to deal with as President, but he had to. 

"In Dallas that day, there were four different networks vying to get pictures and so on. NBC was adamant that they should be given some coverage at the book depository building because it was a large sweep of highway and countryside that looked good on television.  NBC's John Chancellor went so far as to say he was delighted the assassination could be covered where it happened because everything was laid bare to the camera as the limo came around the curve into the straight away beneath an overpass of the main surgical highway that lead to the only hospital nearby.  In the event itself, it was Oswald mad with the idea of moving the United States out of the cold war and placing itself as an ally of the Cuban dictator to defend the western hemisphere against the wild-eye radicals in the Kremlin that nothing mattered except to remove Kennedy from the Presidency in order to combat what was a rising tide in the Soviet satellite countries for freedom and movement out of the dreary economics of a failed Russian oligarchy.  You Nigel should also know that New Zealand was among those in the United Nations which wanted to send Khrushchev and Brezhnev to a polar expedition through isolation of the Soviet Union and enforce the insinuation that Brezhnev was the real ruler of the country, and to ignore Khrushchev.  In the years since the assassination, Khrushchev spoke on line with others who could transmit and he has indicated that while Kennedy was a thorn in the side of Communism, they did not take him seriously enough to eliminate him.  In our review of the subject on Salvington, we have indicated time and again that Oswald the lone perpetration as neither the Chicago crime syndicate or its New York allies, had enough of Bobbie Kennedy yet to remove either one of them from political office.

"I have here one of the chiefs of that period who lived in New York as part of the Gambino crime outfit.  They admit they had conversations from time to time about how to deflect the prosecutions of the federal government concerning racketeering with coast to coast supervision of certain elements of multiple crime families to maximize ease of transport and so on; however, no one in any American institutional crime ever planned assassinations of any federal official and no one purports to speaking with anyone outside the Oswald camp about "doing in" Jack Kennedy or Bobby Kennedy.

"In our evaluation of the various cinematographers who have done movies on the assassination, no one did better than the movie Parkland, [Ron, released in 2013 and directed by Peter Landesman], and I had Ron copy the comments by the English newspaper, The Guardian below:   (for the film trailer and other information see http://www.theguardian.com/film/2013/nov/21/drama-parkland-john-f-kennedy-assassination )
Quote:
Parkland is based on Vincent Bugliosi's 1,600 page tome Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F Kennedy, also released in a more manageable 700-page version called Parkland: Four Days in November. Bugliosi agrees with the verdict of the Warren commission: that Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone gunman, acting alone. Much of his longer volume is devoted to demolishing the conspiracy theories that have sprouted up. For many historians, Parkland's consistent focus on the known, supportable facts will be a huge relief. Viewers who aren't familiar with the case may find Oliver Stone's JFK a more compelling film, but historically speaking it is the most appalling load of old hogwash. Parkland, meanwhile, gets pretty much everything as close to right as we can currently know.   UNQUOTE

Michael of Nebadon continues to speak:  "I am Michael and to all Americans if they ever see these remarks in this context of a review of t he assassination of John F. Kennedy someday, today is April 30th, 2016 late in the evening as I transmit this answer to Nigel Joy, a resident of New Zealand at this time, to tell him that the conspiracies he reads and learns about are journalistic lingo to earn money and force issues to the table that had nothing to do with the assassination proper.  The Warren Commission was thorough and tough and held everything together as it should have been held; however, sensationalists from many countries wished to make more of it than there was and today we have such a mish-mash of facts and non-facts, that the entire matter will be reinvestigated by the Magisterial Mission and the full truth published at some point in the work of the Magisterial Mission soon to be delivered to the world we call Urantia, and while many will continue to call it earth, it will bear no resemblance to the present world in view today.  I am Michael and I have concluded my remarks on this subject for awhile."

Ron - Nigel, I have no particular interest in conspiracy as a way to teach history although we have things in America like the Tea Pot Dome corruption that deeply embarrassed  an American President (Harding), and was only recently outdone by the Watergate scandal and conspiracies that forced Nixon out of the White House before his term in office was over.  These particular scandals have been lessened in their impact because the more sensational conspiracies over the murder of John Kennedy, and the Bobby Kennedy assassination, the Martin Luther King assassination, and so on, have mesmerized the types who do not want a murder mystery to end, so they just can't let them go.  For the truth is there are dreary facts behind most of them and the dead end of sensational theories go away when we discover there is only one culprit or so doing tragedy to the American psyche.  Everyone loves a good story, but many Americans are so stylized in their approach to history, and so tyrannically abused in the court system we have, that they will believe anything and everything is being kept from them.  An excellent example of that is the real reason for the UFO invasion of Washington D.C. in  July 1947 and July 1952 when the sky was full of V shaped formations of lighted craft in the sky.  Our off-planet brethren were celebrating with us about the end of World War II, and the ascendancy of a benevolent politcal and military on Urantia: the United States at that time.  The repeat of the repatriation of a craft crash victim in 1948 encouraged the flying saucer commander to repeat his praise of American power and they re-flew the mission over Washington in the last week of  July,1952.

I am happy to hear more of your views so do not let my disbelief of your conclusions concerning Kennedy put you off.  I thank you for your usual well stated opinions above.

Thank you
Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

nigel joy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 09:55:23 AM »
Dear Michael and Ron, and Jack,
Many thanks for that enlightening post about the Assassination.

If any of you wish to elaborate on the event itself, it would be great if you can explain Frame 313 of the Zapruder movie. This appears to show the actual explosion of the mercury super-charged bullet coming from Jimmy Files' gun, a Fireball XP100, which he claims was located some 145ft or less, from the foreward right hand side of the President's head, on the stockade fence, up on the grassy knoll.   Zapruder's camera was perhaps 75ft or less from the right hand side of the limo at the time of  Frame 313. (I've replayed the movie, frame by frame, more times than I can remember.)

According to Jimmy Files, (CIA and Chicago Mob), the bullet's speed was expected to be 3200 ft per second, and he hit Jack just above and behind the right temple. This certainly explains why Jack's body was then suddenly thrown backward and to his left, (before then slumping forwards again), while a great chunk of the upper right hand side of his skull was blown straight down onto the lefthand side of the limo's trunk, behind Jackie. Seeing all this, Jackie, seated on the left of the President, then managed to climb back onto the left hand side of the trunk behind her, in order to try and retrieve that chunk of her husband's skull still left lying there. (This would have to be the bravest thing I have ever seen a human do.)  She was later quoted as saying as she wept, "I had Jack's brains in my hands!"

The reasons I tend to believe the claims made by Jimmy Files, (82nd Airborne from 59), about the Assassination are numerous, but revolve around the intensely graphic details of his own testimony, added to his assertion that his sudden participation in the Hit was only as a backup, and that it was a purely 11th hour decision by his Mafia Boss, Chuck Nicoletti.  Files job had been to prepare the Chicago Hitmobile, complete with a variety of weapons, get them safely to Dallas, and study the Plaza. Nicoletti was to be the primary shooter, and was thus located in the Daltax Building, attempting to shoot the President from behind, at an angle very close to the one also provided by the corner of the School Book Depository, where Oswald, (CIA), was located.....("I am just a Patsy!" is the only testimony I have from Oswald.)

Johnny Roselli, (Mobster and CIA Liaison), was scheduled to be the back up, and would also be shooting from behind. According to Files, Roselli landed on a CIA flight from Tampa early in the morning of November 22nd, and met with Jack Ruby in Fort Worth.  When Files drove Roselli back to Dallas, Roselli told Nicoletti the CIA were attempting to call off the Job, whereupon Nicoletti protested and said he was going ahead anyway. There was no way he was aborting, unless directly ordered by his Boss, Sam Giancana of Chicago.  

At this point, Nicoletti called in Jimmy Files to be the backup, and Files determined that he could best position himself behind the stockade fence on the grassy knoll. Nicoletti stressed that Files should only shoot, (from ahead), if he had failed to secure a headshot from the rear. He was really insistent that the shooting needed to come from behind, unless absolutely necessary. Files claims he listened to the shots ring out and Nicoletti, (or Nicoletti and Oswald both), kept missing the President's head, whereupon, with his field of fire reducing rapidly, (by the approach of the limo to a big freeway sign), he then took what he knew would be, his one and only shot, from what he considered to be the very handy compact Fireball, (given to him previously by David Atlee Phillips, CIA),  and thereby assassinated the 35th President of the United States.

Many Thanks and Much Love               Nigel

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 11:57:49 AM »
I transmit John F. Kennedy.

John F. Kennedy - "I am unhappy that so many of you wish to weigh in on the manner of my death, but be assured I know the truth of what happened to me, and in spite of reports such as appear directly above this transmission from Donna Lyn and questions by Nigel Joy beforehand, the truth is that only one man killed me, and that was Oswald, and that was from the window of the Book Depository.

"In reviewing what is said about the STAR newspaper in New Zealand, I am informed that they had prescripted many news stories in case a serious breakout of news occurred on a day they had no reporters or newsroom writers to cover it immediately.  They wanted always to have the scoop, and you will find even in the Kennedy administration, Pierre Salinger prewrote many events he could go through and correct with the truth of what happened and release it within fifteen or twenty minutes after the even happened.  I am a past President now, and I hold the world of Urantia as a hostile, dirty place of hate and deception, but I also hold that the reports many made after my death were also true, but in actual fact were not complicit.  In my review of the story of the STAR in New Zealand, I point out that the photo used by them was available to all around the world because the United States News Agency, then called something or other in the CIA information desk, had released the photo minutes before the publication of the STAR on the international newswires of the day, which I assume may have been the UPI or other such baloney in alphabetized channels of that day.  I further stipulate that the wire services were a mess for twenty four hours after my death due to the fact that Jackie used them to tell all before she caught herself and just went silent.  She is a professional model and a professional mother and a professional First Lady, and we hold her well under those horrible circumstances of November 22nd in Dallas."

Jackie Kennedy speaks - "I am still Jack's wife in spite of all these terrible experiences for being a President and a Senator and a Kennedy, all at once, and I ma the one who sued the government to stop releasing data until I could get my bearings and behave as a professional model of a wife suddenly losing her husband through a murderer whom I despise to this day.  His work in the Cuban legation, known at that time as Cuba International something, was a hotbed of conspiracy and heartless determination to have my husband killed or removed from office, and he was truly sure that the Cubans had more to do with his death than Oswald did, but it turns out that the Cuban dictator and Raul Castro**, were nothing in charge of such things, but a Colonel deep in the bowels of the Cuban military was determined to do the deed.  Michael of Nebadon reported to Jack that the House that God built was not watching closely, but they did see Raul Castro was not paying attention and did not even know the President was assassinated until twenty four hours after the deed was done.  I am working hard to not remember these details anymore, and Jack is with me on this, as I am still not able to entirely complete my heart again for another man or any man after those episodes of horror washed over me those terrible days in Dallas, Texas.  I am Jackie and I sign off."

** [Ron note: I also note that we had, at the same time, the Cuban Revolutionary, Che Guevara, who was an Argentine doctor and shot and killed by the Bolivian army in 1967 for cause.  Jackie was referring, I hear, to the brother of Fidel Castro, Raul Castro, who is now President of Cuba (2016). Che was not in Cuba when the assassination took place.]

Jack Fitzgerald Kennedy -  "I close this response and ask no one speak after me at this moment.  Ron feels my pain and my anguish over what Jackie went through and we both transmit pictures to Ron's head of our best photos of the day.  Ron is sure we are truthful and he is a great one to learn to know because he knows the truth about many subjects he may not discuss with any of you right now.  He is also torn as I am over the loss of my life in public affairs of the United Strates and other world capitals, and that the House that Jack built (meaning me and my persona at the time), were without consequence decades later when the free love thing swept the world and then the loss of American lives in Vietnam to the point I hated what I did out of a sense of obligation to American power projected around the world.  Your lives are now a life of consequence of what went wrong all over the globe for what I started and could not control anymore as I was dead as far as the world was concerned, but I AM NOT DEAD! I live a life of relative east on Mansion World four, and I am not dead in no caps this time, and I want everyone to know that my full story will be available when the Magisterial Son allows it to be published as written up in the archives of the mansion world transition headquarters on Jerusem, of our lives and times on Urantia and thereafter.  I am Jack Kennedy, and Nigel Joy, you must stop imagining I do not know your work at all, for I do, as does Jackie, and even my son John-John as Ron remembers hims as a child.  My daughter Caroline is now Ambassador to Japan and we are mighty proud of her and her stability in spite of all these terrible happenings!  I leave it there for now."

END

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 05:21:01 PM »
I've been following all the posts about President Kennedy's death.   It's fascinating reading but I refuse to get all bent out of shape about this.    I was one of many who died a little bit the day he was taken from us.    We had such high hopes at that time.   Then we felt that all was lost.   Six years later, I was living in Hyannis (on the other side of the tracks!) while going to school.   We used to walk over to the compound to drool over their beautiful houses on the water.   We wondered what it would have been like if he were still with us.

I am very glad that he is alive although in a different form.   We have been blessed to hear from him again.    I hope it is not the last time.    But next time, I hope he will share some of his wonderful Irish humor with us!

Blessings,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 09:56:29 PM »
It seems ironic that much of this topics discussion follows along the lines of, the five "W's" except that no one seems to have touched on the "WHY" subject as to JFK's assassination.  As with other scenarios which many have pondered over the years as to what would have been if Hitler had been assassinated early on in his carrier, many have fictionalized various outcomes but, yet there are other scenarios which ponder what our world would be like had he been successful in his campaign.

Only the Ancient of Days would know what this world has avoided should JFK not been assassinated, but it would not be that difficult to assume that had he been allowed to continue with that approach in governing those affairs against communism as was known by those inside that bureaucracy it would not be unimaginable that World War Three was avoided, and with the world's nuclear capacity of the time, there would be nothing left to reconstruct out of the ashes.

Therefore, if anyone should wish to continue to find out in more detail the who, what, where and when of those events, must first reveal the "why".  Do we really wish to know the "why" without first considering the "what would be" based on "what was"?  Remember that all events which the Ancient of Days must ponder when various events are allowed to occur, are subject to "what should be".

Even the M.M. has been presented with various personal feelings as to what is going to be, but in all the presentations reveled so far, has there been no factual evidence as to "why" a M.M. is even necessary.  Even Jesus was a rebel in His time and presented His case against that authority in such a way as to still having mercy upon those who where subject to the effect of a cause which few really knew the facts and reasoning behind that campaign.  Nevertheless, what we see here today is to inflict judgment without understanding the cause and the effect which they seem to readily say, because of, this or that, but inject their own feels into the projections based on their own limitations of knowledge or facts which are derived mostly from their own imagination of what was and thereby should be.

We sometimes forget that the real power mandated on the world comes from "the Most High Observer" -- "In certain emergencies this Most High observer could exercise absolute and arbitrary authority over every celestial being assigned to that planet." (35:5.6) -- So do not think that those presenting information on this forum are in authority to make change unless they are present to observe what is going on at any time.

Presented here in association with one of the Most High Observers assigned to Urantia.

The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.

nigel joy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 08:51:49 AM »
Dearest  Jack and Jackie Kennedy, We thankyou for your heartfelt message..
I'm sad I brought up the issue of your death, Jack. But many will want to know what you've said about it. I don't see why either of you should be in pain about it now. I exclaim the Prayer of Changes! The impending Transformation of Urantia came one step closer, through your lives down here, in the Jungle, down here, in the Desert of Experience, down here in the House that Jack built. Your Irish Jig was seen by Jeanne, to assure us of the Truth, of the Soul at Large. Like Yogananda, you shouted that the tragedy of death, is truly unreal, lest we forget. Like Bligh, you fought to save your crew, that they might live to love another day.  I salute you people, and wish you fair winds and fair tides, on all your travels in Mansonia.

The curtain has come down on Camelot, but Apollo really did, fly to the Moon, in the quest for God. So now our cousins' Fleets are taking the Flyby, breathless in formation, over America once more.  New eyes now see the vastness, and ours can see the glory, of the Coming of the Lord. Serara brings the House of God here now. Everything is deeply deeply deeply all right. Urantia Arise!

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 05:24:15 PM »
MidiChlorian first.

You ask a singularly difficult question as to why the event had to happen.  Well it happened because Oswald was determined to free the United States from the Soviet Empire and make Fidel Castro the first ally against Russin incursion into the soft under belly of the United States. That being Central America and the weak democracies then existing there.  You seem to think that because all of these other influences were available, that they all took their share for causing the blasphemy of the Kennedy assassination, but that just was not true. Look at the near end paragraph in a post made earlier when Jack Kennedy said the following about why he was assassinated:

John Kennedy: “In the event itself, it was Oswald mad with the idea of moving the United States out of the cold war and placing itself as an ally of the Cuban dictator to defend the western hemisphere against the wild-eye radicals in the Kremlin that nothing mattered except to remove Kennedy from the Presidency in order to combat what was a rising tide in the Soviet satellite countries for freedom and movement out of the dreary economics of a failed Russian oligarchy.”

See:
http://forum.serara.org/index.php?action=recent;start=60

I have Jack Kennedy here for both MidiChlorian and Nigel Joy as to their last posts:

“I am Jack Kennedy, and I hide nothing up here today.  I am a slow witted human when it comes to spirit as much as I admire the idea of it when on earth.  I never imagined that the Heart of God was so good, but at the same time I never imagined I would be killed by a slug of a human being whom I detest to this day.  He has no idea what he caused and how it got fixed in the meantime, for the United States could have been plunged into a greater war if I lived– I do not know what would have happened to Vietnam if I were President during the Tet Offensive.  In any case, I see there are plenty of reasons to doubt the Warren Commission, for they had no real good reason other than to see for themselves who and how it got done, and yet many wish for better understanding of Oswald which has never been published for anyone to read anywhere in the world.  If they could read the forensic report done by the Dallas police when they did an autopsy on Oswald, you will learn he had moldering spectroscopic bodies of penicillin in his liver indicating he was taking drugs to forward the use of antibiotics to kill the cancer he thought he contracted in the Soviet Union during his days of exile there. [Ron: Michael came in and picked up the statements by Jack Kennedy concerning the penicillin in the liver of the Oswald carcass.  I think it is Jack Kenned that continues with the narrative next.]

“I am Jack Kennedy continuing this narrative now: In my years waiting for some evidence that the last of the Kennedy assassinations were over, I cam across Bobby Kennedy and his righteous deliverance of the Ruby assassination, and he told me that the Kennedy milk of favor had fallen on Ruby to protect him until people could get an idea of his role and others in his view of my assassination four years earlier.  What happens up here is that reports become available and then disappear quickly as there are so many reports we would swim in them is they were allowed to accumulate.  I have had several reports detailing how Ruby ran the place in Dallas until he heard of my assassination, and then he lost his cool and drove to the police station and shot Oswald in the gut.  That action then killed any idea of finding out what really happened to force Oswald to kill me out of support with the Cuban idea that the United States ought to use them to face the Soviet Union to get out from under the cold war.

“MidiChlorian you ask a simple, direct question, but the answer must include Oswald’s mother to some extent since it is she who insisted that the United States was rotten and without any concern for humanity except to put the eagle everywhere it could and then hope that kept the peace.  Oswald was a truant from day one and fled to the Soviet Union to obey his mother to get the House of Jack in order and to prepare for the end of the United States if the assassination proved to goad people into rebelling against it.  I do not want to suggest the assassination was planned by Oswald that soon, but it is a natural tool to turn to when all else he did failed to get me out of the way.   I am Jack Kennedy and I speak now to Ron alone:

“Ron, you are weary from so many late nights and many, too many,  heartaches that take you out of your good cheer.  Never fear we hear you up here and know that the last time you said hello to any of us you were bubbling over with hope for the future.  Right now you are so tired you can hardly make a bee line to the best exist for all of us.  I know you do not feel that for any of us.but Mother Spirit indicates we may utilize you later on for what will be a spectacular dissertation on how the Kennedy Administration nearly faltered when Vietnam broke lose in 1964, early April, when the Tet Offensive was known to being planned.  I had ordered the United States military to stand guard over the Vietnam government in order to stay out of retaliation for what the Tet Offensive was going to do.  Instead the North Vietnamese held it back until late 1968 or so and that really messed up Lyndon Johnson’s peace offensive and thereafter he let it go to the Secretary of State, Dean Rusk.  I want to explain that my idea of Vietnam was a minor war in a minor place and I would not have escalated it as it became escalated under Lyndon Johnson, but Johnson saw me as a warrior too, and he was determined to move Vietnam off the desk to do better things for society later.  He failed so miserably that no one up here hears him talk about it except to me and I have little to hear from him lately when I told him I was in contact with you to write out some of my feelings for the public on Urantia and in the United States.  I also wish to admonish Dick Nixon for foretelling the story of my demise before I became a hero up here, as Nixon insisted I was tell stories out of wedlock and stopped many of them becoming available to many on earth; however, I say in later years he completely changed his mind and let everything I said stand.  His work is renown on Urantia too for his opening to China and more.

“Ron has asked that we continue these dialogs when they are necessary and appropriate for persons such as Nigel Joy who has spent some of his lifetime attempting to understand what happened in Dallas, Texas.  So do we, but I am directly affected, and so is Jackie, and we keep our counsel except to people like Ron who knows how to keep his mouth shut when it is time to be circumspect.  None of these conversations have been found by the press and few ever will know enough to know they are true and correct as no filter between Ron and myself exists as seen to by the Creator Son of Nebadon.  For now I bid you adieu.”

nigel joy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2016, 06:47:30 AM »
When Jeanne Dixon's name suddenly appeared here one day, I was motivated to share something of the overall metaphysical, psychophysical, mystical nature of the event. I wanted to share the fact that one can always discover that the ordinary evolution of the world is in fact the Spiritual Evolution of the World, if one examines the matter closely.
Hence:- That Jeanne first had a vision of that terrible day eleven years before it happened, is remarkable. That the vision took place in the Catholic Cathedral of St Matthew in DC, was unremarkable, until she saw Jack Kennedy's casket being carried into that very building. That she then saw the spirit of Jack Kennedy climb up onto his casket and dance an Irish Jig, is remarkable. That while performing this, he also announced to the World (as seen by Jeanne),  how happy he was to be heading for the Pearly Gates, is remarkable. (Jack had recently announced that America would fly to the Moon, without realising he himself would be blasting off there?)  That Aldous Huxley, CS Lewis, and Bill Sadler Junior also passed away on November 22nd, 1963, is also remarkable, etc etc........

I was fully aware of all those facts, and a reader of the Urantia Book, when I decided to study the Assassination, some years ago. I wanted to approach it as an ordinary history project, using the Internet, plus various books and encycloepedias. But I was certainly approaching it as a mystery whodunit project, because of all the conflicting information that had appeared in the media over the previous fifty years. I hope I made it quite clear that my conclusions and opinions (about anything) are based entirely on my (empirical) experience, plus the research I have managed thus far. In other words, I'm happy to have no ultimate conclusions........(Furthermore, I cannot prove that God exists, but I cannot prove that God does not exist.)

The comments we have received from everyone about this, Michael of Nebadon, Ron Besser, Jeanne Dixon, Jack and Jackie Kennedy, the Gambino Outfit, and others in the Forum here, are all very interesting and informative. I didn't enjoy being labelled a Conspiracy Theorist, but then I didn't expect to be talking about my comprehensive analysis of the event itself. And anyone who starts suggesting something other than the Official Version of ANYTHING, is immediately labelled in that fashion, in this day and age. Meanwhile, noone on Earth or in Heaven, has responded to my request for an elucidation about the events taking place in the Zapruder Footage from Nov22!  (check my post of May 1 under this heading.)

Jimmy Files, (who claims to be the Grassy Knoll Shooter),  remains the only person who has been prepared to offer me a detailed and graphic description of this, especially the event depicted in Frame 313 of the movie, which you can watch on YouTube anytime.............It's not that I would want to argue the case with someone like Michael of Nebadon, Creator of the Universe. My Theory wouldn't give me a very Big Bang for my buck if I tried that!

Anyway, I also wanted to let you know that all this has now inspired me to launch a new study of the Assassnation, (because I must be missing something somewhere.) I began by reading the latest Biography of Jackie Kennedy, subtitled "The Untold Story"........ I found it very interesting.                         Much Love to All,       Nigel

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
    • Email
"Live Hand-in-Hand, and Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

nigel joy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2016, 04:02:44 PM »
Hi Icon7, Thanks very much for the heads up about Howard Hunt. I was aware of his deathbed confessions and his list of those he deemed to also be intimately "associated" with the assassination. When I was studying it, I attempted to trace the lives of all those mentioned in Hunt's list. It was surprising to join up the dots and find several straight lines from Dallas to Watergate. I wasn't planning to say much more about the "Big Event" for a while, because it's liable to upset people here on the forum, and I've only just decided in the past ten days to begin a new study of it. I was disappointed to read several responses here, including the message that Jack and Jackie Kennedy have taken the findings of the Warren Commission to be the correct analysis, and had not attempted to undertake any further research above and beyond it. Once again, thanks. NJ

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2016, 07:10:36 PM »
Hi Nigel...

As I was 20 at the time and JFK was a real hope for my generation, I can still remember, on a minute-by-minute basis, where I was when I heard of his assassination and my feelings at the time.  I, along with many of my friends at the time, never really believed the Warren Commission story about the "magic bullet" (as it was called) that took his life... and I have never given up my own investigation of the event.

I consider that anyone who makes a "deathbed confession" is someone who has carried a heavy load that they feel they need to get off of their "soul" before they die and Hunt is someone who's picture was on the front page of the Dallas Morning Herald the next day standing on the front steps of the Book Depository -- he was there and should be considered one who would know the truth.... I'm not much for conspiracy theories but enough facts point to the fact that this story is no longer a "theory"....

Keep The Faith,

Doug.... :(
"Live Hand-in-Hand, and Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

nigel joy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2016, 01:02:20 PM »
Hi Icon7, Thanks for your note. The question, "Where were you when you heard President Kennedy had been shot?" would have to be one of the most popular and most famous questions ever asked on Earth these past 50 years. Even I can remember where I was when I heard that news, and I was only 10.
The only person on Earth I have ever come across who was unable to answer this question, is George Bush Senior! Yes, that well-known super Skull and Boner Republican President, claims he has absolutely no recollection of where he was that day, or what he was doing.......That's weird, because by November 22nd, 1963, George Bush Senior was apparently employed by the CIA . Not only that, but there are photos available online showing various people loitering around the entrance of the Schoolbook Depository, taken an hour or so after the shooting, purporting to be none other than George Bush Senior himself, presumably shooting the breeze with others including E Howard Hunt!