Author Topic: TRANSVERSIONS - An Acceptable Discussion Briefly  (Read 4687 times)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: TRANSVERSIONS - An Acceptable Discussion Briefly
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2016, 01:23:26 AM »
James, I Larry G do add , with you and all others here,my prayer to the Father that our beloved Ron be made well....Please Father, we pray this be made so........
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2016, 02:06:05 AM »
with a plain and simple prayer in confidence as suggested I add my part to lean with as much clarity as I can for recovery of our human stalwart, so be it, in solidarity with all you thousands, Daniel A
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2016, 09:12:35 AM »
To Ron Besser,

I am knocking on Heaven's doors with prayers for your good Health.   I shine my Love and Light on you.

There are many of us on this Forum who Love you.    Do not worry if you fall.   Our arms are outstretched to catch you, my beloved Friend.

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2016, 12:57:27 PM »
We are all here covering your back SuperRon!   I know you won´t "kick the bucket" deliberately,  so it is up to Father, to see
if He will receive all the prayers and grant all the wishes of his brothers and sisters here on he forum.
We´re all rooting for you Ron!
Lemuel

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2016, 02:04:50 PM »
Dear Brothers and Sisters please take note of Ron's last post that is in James D. post below.
Dear All,

What must happen is somewhat in your hands ladies and gentlemen, and that is to offer a prayer to Father to remit to Ron his normal cells until Jesus incarnates.  That is all you have to ask Father to do.
What can we Urantian's do for Ron? Ahead of having that question answered, or we jointly decide, I suggest any willing chime in here and offer our group energy to Ron's welfare. I have now placed a note reminding prayer for Ron's health on my computer monitor. I'm sure there are others here who will join this as a group prayer of synergy for the same purpose?

Until someone suggests a better focus I will maintain in my minds eye an image of Ron surrounded by white light to which I contribute in thought. I pray that with our petition Our Father's creative discretion is focused towards our mentor - Ron of York.
I suggest for all as is asked here by James.

In our prayers I ask you to get up and do it with your body moving like doing it in a walk or dancing. The reason is that I have found that it moves my spirit out of my head in prayer and puts it into my heart in a way that brings up passion in my feeling and depth of sincerity of heart. I have done this on a river trail that I walk or do a soft jog. As I start out in prayer I find my prayer gets more refined to less and less words and more feelings of heart desire to the point that all I am saying is YES from my heart in sincerity.

Are we not told in TUB that our prayers are weighed by the degree of our sincerity in the ears of our Father?  
Ron has asked but he is only one person and while the prayer is indicted on high it lacks the push of strength to get it to be a high priority.

Also lets ask Donna Lynn to see if we can have some times set to meet on ZOOM today use as a means to be connected for Group prayer doing it once on the Hour or every two hours.
So our independent prayer energy will be amplified for our Noble cause for our beloved Ron B. Like TUB says the some is greater than the total of the independent person. We see that with the holding of two matches how the flame becomes greater than the two when they are brought together.

This is my thoughts and suggestions that may help Ron B.

Ron H.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 02:09:38 PM by Ron Hammar »
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565

JamesD

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2016, 04:26:43 PM »
Dear All,
I'll be in zoom room at 5pm EDT (9pm GMT).
JimD
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2016, 05:24:48 PM »
My deepest desire is RON GETS BETTER IN THIS SINGULAR CASE, ITS WELL KNONW; up there in those Spirit Worlds, they do have all Resourses to extend life to theirs prospects, and its our duty to stick together as a big family supporting our mentor and helper.
Our prayers go to the Father, ....and get well Ron.

René.

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2016, 06:30:10 PM »
Great Michel,
Lets all sing.  Halleluiah!!!

Now let’s have a little drum roll along with the song from the movie “Leap of Faith” “You ready for a Miracles!!!’  That will get us moving

Ron H.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 09:09:12 PM by Ron Hammar »
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2016, 08:36:22 PM »
Brother Ron...

My hopes and prayers are with you as small as they may be in the face of all that is happening to you...

Keepin' The Faith Anyway,

Doug.... ;)
"Live Hand-in-Hand, and Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2016, 09:36:53 PM »
Dear Ron,

We are glad to hear the good new and may our prayers be with you. You have such a passion for the MSM and may feel disappointed because of all that you have been put through at times. For at times it looks so bleak because of problems.  

It makes me think of how JOB must have felt in the story that is told. For he is depicted as being a great man of God also. And through it all, there was just one thing that our Father wanted him to do. There is a time for every thing and at that time it was the time to “ENDURE.”  "Keep your eyes on the prize" that is set before you. You make "the Fathers heart rejoice," as well as all of ours.  Another thought is what Paul said of Jesus "because of the JOY that was set before him he endured the Cross"

We all love you Ron and you are in our prayer as you recover to be with us all as you have a grand part in bringing Gods will on Earth in the MSM.

I was sad and now I’m glad!
Ron H.

Raffi

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2016, 12:27:00 AM »
Dear Ron,
I humbly join my brothers and sisters in prayer for your health. I hope you have endured the ordeal and will surmount this adversity with remarkable resilience that will inspire and lead us. Sending good thoughts and healing energy your way Ron of York and wishing you a quick recovery!
Raffi

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2016, 12:39:06 AM »
Ron--It is so good to know that you are doing better, and I am sure you know that there have been so many prayers said by so many who care for you.  I must echo what others have said about us being sick of hearing about of your transversion.  Quite the contrary,  I always like to know about this as it helps so much to understand and process some of the unusual symptoms and experiences we are (or will) experience.  Please continue to share as much as you can on this.  Feel well soon.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Jack_French

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2016, 02:55:14 AM »
Yes, it is GOOD to know that Ron, is going better. I never doubt that, because as said by Sue: Ron is a true instrument in this work for the Magisterial Mission.  I wonder how we could have managed without Ron !! He built this forum as a cornerstone that will support the foundation of the Magisterial Mission.
Thank you Father for taking care of Ron.
Love you ALL
Jack_French

My gospel – the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man...

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2016, 11:30:49 AM »
Wonderful news Ron.  You can´t keep an old soldier down!
Thank You Father for saving our SuperRon.
Lemuel