Author Topic: Just arrived from Paradise as a student  (Read 596 times)

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Just arrived from Paradise as a student
« on: February 23, 2017, 01:10:01 AM »
Topic: Paradise
Visitor: Assalé
Date: 23 February 2017

Last night about midnight I reviewed Consolution's transmission via Daniel Alderfer and posted a rough translation for French readers to get their powder dry. Then I went to bed. In a prayer made to Father a couple of days ago in relation with the Paradise Files, I asked Father to make me visit the Isle of Paradise.

Visiting The Isle of Paradise

I was on a campus, in the company of a friend of long time. I asked him this question as we were sitting in the court yard of the campus; "My God! Where are we dear friend?" The friend: "Assaley, we ARE ON PARADISE." 'Wow!"

Description: The vastness of Paradise explains why the builidings are astonishingly separate from one another. The forever brightness of Paradise gives to the Isle an environmental wheather of eternal 10 o'clock am, and my spiritual eyes are becoming familiar with Paradise environment and I can now see things clearly now.

Wheather: The Paradise wind is fresh, not hot, not cold, people are either perfect, either perfected, people don't talk as on Urantia, and even students are not told what they should do, people are conscious of the immensity of their role in the eternal project of Father. On the campus it so easy to recognize mentally who is fresh on Paradise and who has been there for long time. Some are going to the Amphi, some have just finished the class, and are planning to walk on the eternal lakes shores, limitless.

Even joy is expressed mentally, the music combined to the prayer I made to Father that led to the creation of Orlatimer Descender is heard on Paradise and my friend was singing it. Those on Paradise are really different from us, maturity is seen through their eyes, and only one person seems to connect them all: "FATHER". Things like entertainment (movie, dancing...) seem ridiculous, and people seem to be looking for something that does not exist yet, as if they all were expecting a disclosure of Father's eternal plan for them all.

I'm just coming from Paradise and the climate is quite, and always ok for meditation. The Absolutom is eternally dust free, mental/mind senses are outstandingly developed, wisdom and perfection are the motto,  Paradise is extraordinary beautiful in its eternal simplicity. What you need for your own spiritual advancement is already there, as if you were mentally told: "born to study about Father, eternally."

So clean that we were sitting on the very floor looking at people going to and thro, Paradise is organized in such a way that mentally everybody know where to walk and where not to walk. Where to go and where not to go. It's still fresh in my mind, really, the cosmos is a pale copy of Paradise Realities. I was just there to view the environment, so beautiful that I asked the above question to my companion: "Where are we?", "We ARE ON PARADISE".

I was not with Paradise Natives, I was in a circle of Perfected Mortals, and it will be a plasphemy to dare say I saw some Paradise Natives, this trip is my sixth visit on Paradise and my companion seemed to be already there. The following are really on Paradise: Wind, water, buildings and trees.

From where we were sitting, it seemed some amphitheaters were underground as we could see some mortal students going underground or coming out.  

Paradise urbanisation: All buildings are designed to make an invisible circle, and it will be difficult to say that roads exist as on Urantia. Because there is space everywhere and airway seems to be the privileged mode of travel, as here we're talking about a platform of about 4 billion Light-Years in length with 1/6 in wide. 

Brother Antonio, Paradise is beautiful, and I even don't think there are human terms to express what you need 1000 senses to describe. That's why I just say beautiful, splendid, awesome, majestuous but these qualificatives are two low for a perfect description of the Isle of Paradise in human language. Paradise is where we should absolutely be, and nothing up there is comparable to the vague pride of achievements we have on Urantia. If Father has authorized this visit in the Spirit, it means our eternal journey is not fictive, my heart is appeased, I've seen what I wanted to see, for us on Urantia, our role on Paradise is to study the various facets of Father, and should we be given eternity, we would not finish learning about the personal and impersonal realities of our Divine Father...

Niant, as you can see, the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit are with us in terms of spiritual and intellectual achievements, they have never left us alone, but the Eternal Son really takes care of us once we reach the Eternal Isle of Paradise. It seems the Infinite Spirit is working hard on this forum to collect intellectual values necessary for our spiritual coaching by the Eternal once on Paradise.

What about Father? Among the Three Deities of the Trinity, we on Urantia are dwelt by Father's Fragments, that's why we're to much connected to Father, as our personal Fragments are closer to us than our own breath. Antonio, Paradise is Paradise, and Paradise cannot be related, just live it and experience it.        

My prayer to Father: Dear Divine Designer, I sincerely thank you for making my dream come true. Sure there are some places I should not go without protection. Michael and Jesus are now one and he is not there when I flew over Salvington for Paradise. What I now know of Paradise is enough for your Paradise Files. There is but a last place to visit if you can provide me enough protection. Indeed, one chapter of the Paradise Files regards the Ultimaton nuclear plants on Nether Paradise managed by the Unqualified Absolute. I would just like to have a look in the distance. Thank you Father in the name of Christ Michael my local Father and Friend.

Your boy Assaley.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 01:39:56 AM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Just arrived from Paradise as a student
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 05:55:53 AM »
Dear Assalé, I sense a lack of words in your description of the Paradise Beauty, not because your english knowledge is poor - don't get me wrong - but because human words, in whatever language, have not enough weight to come even closer to a visual stand-point as you have had during your astral trips. However, it would be great, using graphic images, to stick as close as possible to the reality. Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 06:08:07 AM »
Yes Clency, I will do better with graphics, but even though I may come close to the Paradise reality with graphics, how can I represent a beauty that needs 1000 senses for full appreciation? It was a long astral trip to the extent that I fell asleep and went somewhere else to visit a factory (power plant in central Ivory Coast).

I think I'm being prepared for another hot trip!

Thank you Clency.  

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 08:19:55 AM »
My dear friend Assale,
Your words are always such a pleasure to read.  I, like Clency love your description of Paradise.  When I was younger, I too traveled in Astral form.  Most of the time I was not fully aware of what was happening.  I thought I was just experiencing flying dream.  After the first time I awoke while out of my body, everything I had experienced before became clear to me.  My wife at that time was traveling with a dance show in Lima Peru and told me that she saw me standing at the foot of her bed.  That day she received a letter from me telling her of my visit to her.  So I had my validation.  Over the years I  quit having my projections but I still see things sometimes before they happen.  Earthquakes and such.
The reason I am bringing this up is because all of these things I experienced in my life led me to God.   The real God, not the one of most religions.  The God of Love.  My God.  Your visits have a tendency to  make me envy you, but not  in a bad way.  I know you know what I mean.  All of my experiences, along with most on this forum, have led us to this great town hall where we can collectively grow a greater concept of our Father  without fear of ridicule.  We just continue to grow in spirit and understanding.
I guess your trip sent me on one of my own, in my mind.  Thank you for being you and sharing yourself with all of us.
I remain your eternal friend,
Dorian
Domtia
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 01:22:35 PM »
Just arrived from Michael via Ron:

The Creator Son for Assale, Michael of Nebadon - "Ron tells me you jaunt all over the universe in soul form.  I see you sometimes do that.  But Assale you must be VERY careful not to say much about those trips anymore and they look at them as a bad boy sometimes.  You go where you should not and it can be dangerous to your health if you are ever caught working your way through important meetings without being asked to attend them.  I am asking you to stop all of those trips before the Magisterial Mission starts on Urantia, and the reason is that I Michael, am not available to protect you as I am now one with Jesus and we must allow that change become peaceful and me not worrying about people who can travel like you.  Once I am done with being Jesus, I see not reason you should not come back to visit the Universe once again.  I am Michael and I wish you a good day.  Michael.

Thank You my Lord, Friend and Father. I will.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 11:15:34 PM »
My soul is on a global teaching tour. Almost every night I in the spirit meet with souls and teach them all and this phenomena is becoming recurrent. TA is turning my thoughts into morontial realities. For those who may be interested in this phenomena, feel free to send me a private email and I will show you how to be successful in this astral phenomena. 

Thanks.