Author Topic: 4 - Intelligence Report Number 4 on May 5, 2017 - North Korea  (Read 636 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Intelligence Report Number 4 on May 5, 2017

This is Andromadeus.  Ron Besser addressed me this morning asking if he should delte the Category concerning Most High Intelligence Reports, and he said for two reasons:

1) The Most Highs are unlikely to be interested in sharing more sensitive material until the Magisterial Mission is invoked and control over dangerous situations can be reduced to a mere emergency;

2) That Andromadeus is the Chief of the Most Highs and is just swamped with work and he rather not spend time in this area reporting to we humans.

I, Andromadeus told Ron all of these things are true, but that we need to continue the Category because much is about to be exposed on Urantia never understood before ,and that places like the CIA and NSA and DIA should at least have some explanation beyond what intelligence they have recovered in these areas.

I therefore wish to make an update to this Section in order to at least be current until the new Magisterial Mission is reassigned to the old places we thought were covered, but now must approach in a much better way than just appearing and doing.

NORTH KOREA Update
"I am Andromadeus and I represent the intelligence arm of the spiritual administration assigned to appear on this planet in less than one month from this writing.

"North Korea continues to assume it can prevent nuclear war by becoming what it has always has been: a noisy bystander under the old Communistic philosophy of divide and conqueror. I wish to state for the record that our transmitter sees the problem logistically but refuses to send his interpretation from his own mind to the transmitters print out here. I Andromadeus see this as a pure play for me and therefore I must be exceedingly careful to give my report as due the reader and fail to address certain issues I might otherwise do in this update.  Saying that, realize that North Korea is standing still on the idea of nuclear negotiations, and counts on South Korea to stir things up enough so they can justify some sort of retaliation.  Kim Jung Un has no real promise as a leader except to step aside in a few months to overtake the problems of a failing currency and tremendous appetite for western goods he never could reduce in his own household.  His reign is insecure and the murder of some of his immediate family weight heavily upon his soul.  That remorse will spill out as a death threat to the United States over issues that have nothing to do with armament or nuclear-tipped missiles.  therefore, we must amend nothing further other than to say this to those who may read this as our intelligence briefing:

"I am never sure how much is read by faith by the intelligence community, but I do know that the CIA does follow these briefings in a light hearted way. and that they consider these words the light banter of a man who sees well but professes ignorance of their true import to the intelligence community.  I have held back to be sure we have at least a small part to inform important influences in intelligence reporting, but as it is still done all around this world, no one seriously takes the ruling spirit hierarchy to say much important.  I lament this, but Ron here sees it mightily important to establish at least some credibility to the intelligence networks that used to see us as pretty accurate but no longer do for reasons of their own.  I will now say this:

"Kosygin, under Leonid Brezhnev, in February of o1972, sent a message to the collective leadership at that time and warned that the United States was preparing huge ballistic missiles to aim at their Motherland.  He instructed then collective leadership including Yuri Andropov, that to counter these developments, the Soviet Union needed to step up its work on its missile program too.  When Andropov read and heard the message delivered, he asked Brezhnev to comment and Brezhnev said this:

(Brezhnev speaks)"I am a collective farmer, and I care little about missiles and that they need to be done better than either the United States or we can do them, but be assured I will take the United States down a path they will wish they never had to go and force them to the moon and bankrupt them doing it."

Andromadeus continues: "As the Chief Most High even then, I was astonished at his insight into the American problem, and I asked one of our Mission Chiefs in the Soviet Union to report their take on the exchange to Andropov at the time.  Here is a portion of his report:"

"I am Sullaman, Most High assigned to the Russian leadership for reporting purposes.   We see two reasons for Brezhnev's accuracy of understanding.  One: He is uncanny in his understanding of American prejudice over issues Russia never fully understands and cannot find a way around American dependency on money to do everything;  Two: He is also able to take large swatches of history and condense it into a meaning of the whole, and by that, I mean, to see the meaning of large times of historical turmoil and then understands how it ended and how it will end in the future given the present conditions."
Ron Besser here: "As I transmit this from the Most Highs, I am aware of another watcher over my shoulder in telling of prejudicial events of the past and what the future may be for the land area we now call North Korea.  I have watched the Clinton administration attempt to tackle the North Korean problems but never understood why Clinton never made good on his promise to nip the nuclear ambition of North Korean in the bud so we did not have to look at nuclear war, or some substrata of it, today.  Those watching over my shoulder do have a name as I can learn, but I am asked not to discuss their presence with me as I write this so they may attend to the business of national trusts without public notice.  With that said, I receive this from one of their spokespersons:

"Ron, we are not the Most Highs, but an ancillary presence to the Most Highs from the Central Universe you know as Paradise; we know as the central lodgement of the existential triad of Deities.  We report this with the Most Highs to your article:

"North Korea will experience a troublesome run on their currency established mostly with the help of the Peoples Republic of China.  In that stubborn challenge to currency value, they will relate to the United States that they need foreign exchange despearately, and it is this deal that brokers the American decision to rescind North Korea as a factor in American dependencyu on nuclear weapons to enforce international stability.  We thank you for taking the time to transmit us."
Andromadeus - :We also see that our Transmitter is finding the transmission difficult this morning as he must reach very high to hear these frequencies and we doubt he can maintain them forever but he is quite good to do so for now.  I now asked the intelligence service of the Most Highs in the Central Universe area, to report one additional anomaly for readers on this subject:"

"We are now central lodgement speakers:  North Korea has two overwhelming problems that will eat it out from the inside to destroy its integrity:  One:  It is lost to civilization of any kind and must rely on its own internal forces to maintain its decorum.  Two: the Local Universe of Nebadon where your earth is located, has estrangements to continuing a nation of your planet that has no cultural contribution to the earth as a whole, and as a result, the nation state building we support from this location, is now considered soon-to-be extinct.  This alone forces the current leadership in North Korea to build better communication links with the South and the country you refer to as the Peoples Republic of China.  One other thing: China has no intention whatsoever of providing the United States access to the Korean mainland if it can prevent it.  They consider Korea mostly theirs and will grab it if the opportunity arises even as Trump is still alive to see it.   We are not being mysterious but we are being circumspect and that must be the last word on this issue from our location."

Andromadeus - "We leave this report at this time and conclude by saying that the Communist system on the planet is no longer possible to regenerate, but that small pockets of it will always loom up and then disappear in a few years or decades.  Looking at Iran, we also see that theocratic states will also be doubled over to maintain currencies that are not in the main stream of either trade or international concerns.  This spells trouble for the following Ayatollahs for a long time to come until the Middle East falls of its own weight and becomes a waste land of integrity and of little importance to the EU or America.  Good day."

Michael of Nebadon - "We have concluded an intelligence report that has little to say about other political issues, but Urantia, as we presently call earth, holds some terrible usages of resources and coal is one of them.  The Trump administration promised cola miners work and  they can have over time work soon if our proposal to your planet can be established to grind coal t o at least 3 micron size.  In North Korea knew how to get 3 micron coal all of its energy problems would be solved immediately.  Thank you. I am Michael."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Greg Steinhoff

• faith child of God not perfect but perfecting
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 4 - Intelligence Report Number 4 on May 5, 2017 - North Korea
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 02:11:01 PM »
Thank you Andromadeus for this intelligence report. Thank you Michael of Nebadon for your insight and perfect wisdom and thank you Ron for this transmission. Peace be with you. -Greg
Greg Michael Steinhoff

BrianVB

• Cooperation with goodness toward Light and Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 12:22:17 AM »
Thank-you Andromadeus and Christ Michael for your messages and for Ron for transmitting them.

From this post, it seems to me that North Korea and Iran have financial and/or other domestic problems that may change their focus from outward aggression to the more sobering internal issues. I pray for any major war to be averted before and after June 6th.

I have been reading the Global Sustainability and Planetary Management Book and have noted a revelation where even after the changes occur, there may be a powerful nation who may use the opportunity of the natural upheavals and subsequent chaos to launch major military action. That would be terrible but not unexpected.

I hope the CIA and other security agencies take more serious note of these revelations. I am glad they at least consider them.

Good day,
Brian

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 03:21:57 PM »
Dear Illustrious & Exalted Andromadaeus,

is this forecast for North Korea in spite of, because of, or independently of a globally visible active Magisterial Mission?

All Love & Interest,
Walt

JJpick11

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 07:38:58 PM »
IS anyone aware of a Dr Greer, founder of CSETI and the Disclosure Project?  I ask because he believes there will be an alien hoax take over soon, and It hit me that this may happen when Monjoronson arrives, as if to make it seem like he is an evil being and we should fear him.  

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2017, 09:19:56 PM »
IS anyone aware of a Dr Greer, founder of CSETI and the Disclosure Project?  I ask because he believes there will be an alien hoax take over soon, and It hit me that this may happen when Monjoronson arrives, as if to make it seem like he is an evil being and we should fear him.  

It's an idea that has been circulated for a while now, as well as a very real alien takeover. Essentially, large groups of people believe the earth will change drastically in a variety of ways, and a given scenario reflects a given view as well as the information they are exposed to. The tricky part is that even when the underlying principles behind a scenario are true or believable, the end result is the unraveling of society which most have not experienced. It is unimaginable in most cases because it involves unknown experiences.

Even here, though we have the revelation of the Urantia Book as well as a group of individuals with personal experience with the celestials/spirit, the kind of global interference that is discussed is hard to handle as a concrete concept. It is rooted in our belief that God is working to restore Urantia into a better form, which aligns with our ideals, but the scenario still deals with the tough questions all such events possess. It's a messy business because it mixes our spiritual life with our physical one, and this is naturally impacted by our understanding of both spirit and material reality.

I think the content here is more acceptable the more it aligns with how we know God, but it still differs with how we experience events, which creates an odd dichotomy. These two sides of our life impact each other in ways that were previously unexplored, and I can't say if that is a good or bad thing. However, it does make it so that our spiritual beliefs are impacted (at least slightly) by our physical experience (or lack of), which can unravel our worldview. It can be a violent process, and a lot of people react badly because of it. However, the physical situation you describe does not really impact spiritual beliefs at all. It has more to do with the distrust in certain governments and the question about alien activity.

Alien life itself can alter a person's cosmology, which indirectly influences spiritual beliefs, but this specific scenario only deals with physical life. Therefore, when it does not happen, its impact is far less on the individuals who are forced to continue to live normally. They might have to deal with tough questions, but they are not existential in nature. They are temporal and fleeting. Meanwhile, we are questioning how our ascension careers are going to be impacted by Urantia's changes. The emotional investment is greater, and distancing ourselves from that investment seems to also impact our relationship with the Father (or that is my experience). Since my relationship with my Adjuster strengthened greatly from my participation here and my personal transmitting commonly aligns with other information here, I have been compelled to remain here and tackle these odd feelings that develop over weekly/monthly reports over what may or may not be. It's an odd journey, but I'm all the better because of it.

Sorry for rambling. The answer to your question is that if a government has flying saucers that it wants to use for this purpose, the midwayers can just disable the vehicles by themselves. It's likely not a problem.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

JJpick11

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2017, 09:31:13 PM »
OH I agree, I am not worried at all.  I am just trying to piece together the whole UFO/CIA Hidden agenda stuff.  I would not doubt there are several operatives in this forum as well.  

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2017, 12:15:36 AM »
Overmind and others,
One of the biggest problems, as I predict it, is that the appearance of the Magisterial Mission and whatever else is going to be introduced, the uneducated will immediately believe these are aliens.  That is one reason it is one big argument on Uversa and Salvington that even incarnations should be carefully considered on Urantia.  I personally know enough people who cannot tell the difference between an angel and a UFO ship.  I absolutely dread it as we will spend our time endlessly telling people, "no God is not an alien!"  And as much time telling church evangelicals this is not the parousia.  It is something I wish many of you would think about and be prepared to really tell people the difference, and NEVER get UFO's mixed up with the Magisterial Mission although the MM may use off-planet species to rescue humans on Urantia tectonic plates that are collapsing under their feet.

Second, I have been really adamant to remove the slightest idea of conspiracy theories that may appear on this list.  They are psychological poisons and remove all heart and doubt that the Magisterial Mission is legitimate on its own and not the cranky workings of the elite or the CIA or something else pushing us around.  I will be heartless as you have seen me before to remove any suggestion of a conspiracy here and will be just as adamant that any mixture of the idea of space ships and  the Magisterial Missions are connected as one.

I see no point wrangling over this much more, but I do give enough concern that Michael of Nebadon has a word to say about my concerns too:

Michael of Nebadon
"You all are grown ups.  The uneducated on Urantia fully compromises fully 6 and 1/2 billion people and rising.  Mind quality on Urantia has slipped so far beyond the normal measure you cannot hope to avoid battling conspiracies and mistakes of identity between flying saucer folks (aliens) and Magisterial Mission personnel such as incarnated Melchizedeks.  Ron feels outflanked even by some of you who sprout wings of conspiracy-like thinking and never giver yourself time to understand they are two different propositions.  I agree with Ron that you will spend a lot of useless time explaining saucers and aliens and the Mission are the same thing.  Do you understand this?  Get it in your mind and thoughts this must not be tolerated because every wrong belief creates a vacuum we have to overcome or remove conspirators permanently for m Urantia if they persist in hampering what we are and what is to be done.  Thank you.  Michael."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2017, 01:07:39 AM »
I think the main problem would be to convince people that there is a universal government (a united federation of planets) that is concerned with the welfare of this world.  They are not here to take over and steal our resources, but rather to teach us to husband our resources for the benefit of all humanity.  People must come to realize that God is not an alien, but rather the source of all life, alien and otherwise.  That is our challenge.
I wish to make this world a better place to live.  The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

JJpick11

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2017, 08:20:59 AM »
Thank you for the response.  I have no more use for this thread and won't post further.  My questions are answered and there is no more use in my opinion to discuss this matter further.

Mauricio

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2017, 10:58:23 AM »
One point that can be observed, is about the directions of a genuine nature of religion, sites of cospiration brings more confusion than understanding, people today most are afraid of a possible uniformity of religions, because there are dogmas and beliefs millennial, people are Coordinates in a rigid system in most cases that can not comprehend the truth, beauty and bodade in some religions, and conspiracy sites leave you with that pseudo-conviction feeling making the mind very rigid. And we need a religion of a much more developed nature in every way to understand how man's love can be in the arms of God's love in every business and learning sphere, my ideology basically refers to a completely religoso planet in All works but in a new dynamic where it does not have rigidity and sternness self-admired or pseudo-conviction.
MaurĂ­cio (Pen'Mstra)