Author Topic: Strange Weather in Western Canada  (Read 294 times)

BrianVB

• Cooperation with goodness toward Light and Life.
    • View Profile
Strange Weather in Western Canada
« on: May 24, 2017, 01:21:01 PM »
FYI

After a spring of unusually warm weather in my local area, as opposed to further west which is normally warmer, we are in the midst of much variability. Today an extreme low-pressure weather system is bearing down on us from the NW, bringing much cooler air and high winds, ladened with moisture. The winds are expected to be as high as 60 mph here.

Theories abound from the meteorologists of the cause of our unusual weather in Canada. One theory is that the jet stream is swinging north and south wildly, and uncharacteristically so, because it is weakening. This could be true as the Arctic is warming so much that the cold-warm air current generator does not fuel it any longer. With the flooding in the east and west of Canada, maybe the weather systems are moving slower too along with the flagging jet stream, and thus, dropping more precipitation on a region at a time.

I am sure the unstable and unusual weather patterns are here for awhile until the MSM initiatives can eventually reduce the effects of the man-made climate change phenomenon. Being in the northern-most part of the north hemisphere, Canada may directly avert some of the tectonic upheavals, but may likely bear the brunt of severe weather brought on by the rapidly warming Arctic.

Good day,
Brian

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Re: Strange Weather in Western Canada
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 06:05:25 AM »
Thank you Brian for the update on Northern Canada wheather forecast. We in West Africa are the happiest on this earth in terms of weather. Never too hot, never cold, with enough sunshine throughout the year with some drops of rain from to time. I'm reading your post with some drops of rain, listening to African music, it about 11 AM.

Lunch will come a little bit later today as my home servant is prevented by the rain this morning. Usually I eat once a day at 5 PM, but would like to eat at noon today. 

Thank you Brian.

ASSALE, Father's boy for Africa.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

BrianVB

• Cooperation with goodness toward Light and Life.
    • View Profile
Re: Strange Weather in Western Canada
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 01:07:00 AM »
You are very welcome brother Assale. And thank you for sharing some of your day in the life of west Africa. It sounds peaceful there.

From the description revealed of the future of Africa, I think it will fare better than most continents during the earth changes. I sure hope so because it has been ravaged enough by greedy opportunists over the last few centuries . . . taking but never giving back. It deserves better, and not too soon by the will of our Heavenly Father.

Good day,
Brian
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 06:15:04 PM by BrianVB »