Author Topic: What I Really Think! The Urantia Book The Magisterial Mission Homilies to Mark  (Read 890 times)

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Good golly (referring to initial message): it seems as if the trauma (suffering) prepared for us earthlings is equal in magnitude to our resistance to change!
And since 'change', we must - then it follows: 'suffer' we must!
Oops, silly me: I've just stated the obvious! ;D

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Daniel Alderfer - I do not apologize for getting something going that got bigger than I meant it to.  You were a regularized pass between me and Jamison, briefly, and that was enough for me to learn to stay clear of third party go betweens as that nixed all chances to get something done with that gentleman.  I do not doubt he is a great person, but I do doubt he has any true understanding of the nature of what is represented when the Creator Son singles him out as the Trustee who could have done something to prevent the lapse of the Urantia Foundation to be replaced by another.
It is not your fault or should you be blamed for anything but good will that went wrong.  I will abstain from using others to get to people I think should hear what the boss upstairs is thinking concerning their employment for revelatory usages on Urantia.  Alderfer, you work well on some of those levels, but there are problems you are well aware of with celebrating just being up all day, and they are aware of it and that is what the Deity Absolute was critical I feel fairly sure.  The Deity Absolute has nothing to do with all of this really but was musing over the tangle this whole thing has gotten into, and I agree with the universe that I should have never used Belitsos or Alderfer to get heard, but should have barged right in and made my point by myself and alone.  There is nothing about the Urantia Foundation that puts me off much less their supposed authority concerning the fifth epochal revelation.  My opinion is that it is too late to correct this now and that we wait for a final absolution of how to prepare revelation without ever using a corporation to send it out.  My only concern is that we have too little to lose if we do not do it again and I have it prepared legally.  It is up to Michael and other Creator Sons in the local universe of Nebadon to advise Michael just how or if this can work.

Meanwhile, Daniel, you have not carefully understood what I wrote and that is that Jesus is to be Chief Trustee Emeritus of the coming Urantia Book Foundation established east.  He will take the challenge and that is a great one considering we have almost no one to stand in it for the shrewd leadership required to guide it to success.  I have repeatedly also requested that the very human side of ministry on behalf of the new Foundation be established as the Brotherhood with no voting rights but to carry the message of revelation to all.

I will stop there and greet you better when we have a lot to do together, but keep the faith and do your work as it is appreciated by Michael and others who know your troubles and travails.

Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania