Author Topic: Audio Transmission/Respect/Loyalty/Fidelity  (Read 124 times)

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/Respect/Loyalty/Fidelity
« on: June 19, 2017, 07:06:31 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel/TA
Subject: Respect,Loyalty,Fidelity
Category: Audio Transmission
Date. 19th June. 2017.  Time: 10:30 local

https://app.box.com/s/kcqhwh83llsommfgl85j2ya0x4q4eran

felibon

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/Respect/Loyalty/Fidelity
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 04:29:16 PM »
Marvelous lesson Lemuel..
Domtia

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/Respect/Loyalty/Fidelity
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 09:10:36 AM »
Transcript of « Respect/Loyalty/Fidelity

Lemuel : To-day, I want to talk to you about “Respect”. Recently, we have been reading about “Loyalty” and “Fidelity” and to-day I want to say something about this word “Respect”.

I have always tried to differentiate different influences that we are subject to all the time and by that I mean differences that come from the brain and those from the heart. Personally, now (….) is easily distinguishable and so, first of all, let’s talk about the respect that one has or one should have for those who are in authority over you.

As an ex-military man, I can say that many times it is not easy to respect the person who has authority over you but the respect of the rank that the person holds and this rank has been given to him or her from higher authority and that is where one respect is needed. Perhaps in the future, for those who will be working with the Magisterial Missions, we will have somebody in authority over us and that it is possible that we will feel no kind of respect for the person but we should show respect for the rank that the person holds. After all, the person who holds the authority would not receive the authority if those of higher rank do not think that person is not adequately prepared to administer such authority. So, this is the first kind of respect I would suggest is easily identified and perhaps not too easy to put into practice.

There is another type of respect: the personal respect, a respect of my physical body. We all know that we are subject to so many influences, external influences, we are bombarded from moment to moment through all the medias of communication, to spend money to buy this, to buy that, to try this, to try that, to drink this, to eat that, etc. Those who do not have the maturity to curtail the demand of the ego to become obese and taking drugs or whatever. This kind of respect that is required for the entire body is more difficult to attain and it is due of a lack of education or a lack of resources, well there are many factors involved in that. So, personal respect is one thing and the respect of authority is another thing.

Now, I want to mention a word “Fidelity” which we have been recently reading on the forum and also about “Loyalty”. I see a difference between Loyalty and Fidelity and I will describe them briefly like this : Loyalty is from the heart, Fidelity is from the mind. One can be loyal in one’s friendship, one can be loyal towards husband or wife, but fidelity or infidelity is something else. Infidelity, for example, is not from the heart, but from the mind, it is ego orchestrated and this why I differentiate the two : Fidelity and Loyalty. Respect, of course, is a word linked to the other two if you think about it. Although modern society would look at infidelity in a much more liberal way when I was a young man, nevertheless those three things are tied up together. Personal respect (respect of authority), the loyalty (loyalty to one’s family, neighbours, country) and fidelity (fidelity from the mind where one can express fidelity or infidelity, both ego instated. This is all I want to say this morning. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.