Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Man proposes, God disposes

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. Our talk this morning is simply to say ‘‘Man proposes, God disposes’’. I am sure you all know this expression and it is certainly true and I suppose the reasons that we want to mention this morning is the fact that so many of us here on the forum are equally waiting the results of these important meetings in York, Pennsylvania. There are many things that we, as human beings, would want to hear, coming out of these meetings. It is quite obvious that any man or woman or even child these days are aware of the situation globally, things that need to be addressed and war is the no1 of course, because without peace you can do nothing else.

Man proposes and God disposes. All of us, I am sure here on the forum, have had hopes and desires throughout our lives, only to find them dashed and come to nothing, simply because they were not intended for us anyway. So, you understand what I am trying to say, no matter what we want as a human being, no matter what our desires may be, there is that Fragment of God within us all, our Beloved Indwelling Thought Adjuster who knows prefectly well what we need and He, and only He, supplies it, He is our guide, He leads us to what we need, because indeed as you all know, we have a mutual destiny, your Beloved Thought Adjuster and yourself. This is the reason, above any other, why it is so necessary to always bear this in mind : surrender to your Thought Adjuster, it is He and only He who should guide your life.

Man propses and God disposes. It is not wrong to wish for things or one thing, of course it is not, but bear in mind you do not know what is really right for you, perhaps you think you do, but that is only your ego. No, surrender only to your Beloved Thought Adjuster and let Him dispose of those things that you want, you would like to have or to see. As one goes through life, one hopes eventually to gain some wisdom through one’s experiences and this is the case for all of us. We can only ever learn whatever needs to be learned through our own experience, not through someone else experience. You can listen to others of course and respect what they say and keep an openmind about what they experience, but it is not necessary that every human being has exactly the same experience. No, we are all different and although we have many experiences that are extremely similar, they will not be identical.

So, our talk this morning is simply to remind you all : man proposes and God disposes, and the God in you is your Beloved Indwelling Thought Adjuster, so be ever mindful of this fact and it is a fact – let Him dispose of those things that you would like, allow Him to continue guiding your life towards eventual perfection. This is our talk this morning, I thank you all for listening and I bid you all a very good day. Domtia
Thanks Ron and thank you,Father Michael, for such kind responses to my interventions in the forum. The truth is I feel almost the same now with the case of Silva, as I was when I asked if the vegetarian diet was more suitable for spiritual growth and I was answered with an absolute no. I read and reread what Silva (...) wrote and I find it so brilliant that it is difficult for me to think that it is someone with perverse intentions against Ron and the forum.
Anyway, I feel satisfied by the attention given to each of my posts. I hope to be prepared with my super Adjuster to face what the sovereign warns me. Thanks
3rd of three transmissions from Mother Nebadonia
With Michael

Topic: The Habit of Drawing Additional Protection to Yourselves
Learning to Read Between the Lines
Teachers:Mother Nebadonia and Michael
T/R: Amethyst
Date: January 17,2019

MOTHER NEBADONIA

“Your Father and I watch you wait and wonder what is to be in the coming weeks and months.  We feel your uncertainty, your apprehension, your sense of a lack of direction and guidance during these difficult days of waiting.  We understand your confusion and puzzlement.  Would it surprise you to learn that many of us here also feel very similar feelings.  We do.  

“During these times it is most helpful and advantageous to you to add an extra layer of protection around you. Upon wakening and before going to sleep each day, ask my angelic daughters to provide you with a solid cone of white Light to completely enfold you to help protect you from the slings and arrows being thrown about by forces that are targeting the Light carriers such as yourselves.  Visualize this white wall as almost solid.  

“These arrows can come from any direction at any time , and are looking for a weak spot into which they can infiltrate.  Amethyst experienced this first-hand a few days ago when she was blindsigthed by an invisible brick wall.  

“This is a time to keep your ears to the ground, a silencing of too much speech, and especially increasing your inner perception that can indeed warn you of impending obstacles.  You are truly watched and protected by your angel, but this added layer is another tool for them to use with their job.  

“There is much going on now that is being missed by most of you.  Look to your life circumstances and try to decipher what you are being shown.  Look to the events you see all around you and try to discern subtle ways in which you see correction being made.  These subtle signs will become more and more obvious with the movement of time, and it is important you hone your perception skills.

MICHAEL
“Your Mother is asking you to stretch yourselves to perceive both the hidden difficulties and quiet changes taking place as the missions launch more fully.  There is a great deal of activity both good and bad swirling within some of you as well as around you, and it is important to stay grounded, and that you keep your faith and turn to us.  

“Meditating upon, and asking for the cone of protection your Mother referred to, should become a daily habit for you. This is co-creation with God, and the farther you ascend, the more you will become  aware of  your co-creation responsibilities.  

“This cone will give many of the mischief makers pause before they attempt to trip the worthy sons and daughters of God.  They will give a second thought to causing harm, knowing their Father Fragments are on duty ready with the LIGHT and LIFE of God.  These problem makers will then try to approach a target that has less self awareness and do not have a deep connection with their Creator.  But it is the Light bearers that they covet the most. So be prepared to let your Adjusters and angels do their jobs, as they do so well.

“We both close now with this transmission, and hope you study it well. 
God day from both of us.”

END
Speaker Lemuel
Subject: Man Proposes, God Disposes
Location. Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 17th Jan. 2019  07:36 Local  06.36 Z

https://app.box.com/s/bibh6ws0owup9bt9n541z7dxq7cjg9gj
Hi Occerpa.  You are correct all accounts have to be approved by me and I do the best I can without knowing either the credentials of the member applicant or what his or her intentions are.  Normally that is fine and we get some really nice new members through that process.  It is only when aberrant behavior develops do I begin to understand that the motivation of a new member is not for education or to have a discussion, but when they show they are here more to disrupt the membership on the forum in a way that would quickly dissolve the forum for any good use again, I generally remove them.  This time he removed himself by going to his own account and deleting it.  You can tell when that happens when suddenly the name in past posts shows them as a GUEST only.  That is what Silva did.

Now I had no idea what he really was complaining about other than he just spewed untruthful gibberish.  He then committed suicide and deleted his account.  My question was directed to you since you responded to him well and that made me think you saw reasons better than I did for his recent behavior.  I am at sea over this and have ended any concern by accepting he left on his on accord now and I am happy he did.  Thanks for your post. 
Ron -

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Occerpa you must be more caring when you respond to a new member as he took your response better than Ron responded, as both of you missed the point he was claiming to be Jesus, and that he resented Ron speaking as though he knew Jesus, which he does.  The truth of the matter is you are in your cups sometimes and it shows in your writing.  Ron just ignores that part of your response and knows you have a problem of clarity sometimes because of your enjoyment.  You are a respected member of this forum and I hope you understand Ron looks to you for thought he cannot get anywhere else.  This is Michael and you are soon to find yourself up a tree on some other issues around you and we  wish you well to handle them for yourself.  Good Day.  Michael of Nebadon."

END
General Discussion / Re: The mid-january meeting
« Last post by Ron Besser on Today at 01:00:17 AM »
SUMMARY OF DAY TWO YORK MEETINGS CONTACT COMMISSION
JANUARY 16, 2018

The purpose of a Contact Commission is to set itself up to receive revelation from the Local Universe of Nebadon.

Establishing A Salvington Contact Commission in Spirit to Direct York
It was confirmed today that our work is to do that exactly again, and that we represent three individuals who are concurrent with another Contact Commission that meets on Salvington when we do. 

Today Salvington’s Urantia Contact Commission on high met and adopted two measures that support our work as Contact Commissioners:

1 = No more Contact Commission members will be assigned for now to the present three member Commission ow meeting in York;

2 - That Ron Besser was unanimously selected to head the present Contact Commission and no further changes for a year will be made either to the number on this Contact Commission or is the status of this board to change at present.

Executive Committee idea Rescinded and Revived Differently
Fully deployed, the present Contact Commission is to destroy nothing of the present corporation set ups to run Missions on Urantia, and that the Contact Commission is being reviewed to organize an Executive Committee to act like the Sadler Forum in the 1930's and 1940's.  We now rescind the idea of forming an Executive Committee from list members due to the list members being so far distant for weekly meetings which is now mandated for us to do when the Executive Committee if formed and running.  More on this later these coming months as we wish the Committee to have these members on the forum due to the fact they are experienced and meet the qualifications well, but the airfare is too much to keep moving them around to York and back to Australia and so on.

Confidential or Secret Plans Examined
We were advised of timing schedules that approximate what the Magisterial Mission dates to being in full view of the people on Urantia would be.

Security issues were discussed.  Assignments to the Contact Commission were considered.

Ron made several statements to questions from Trinity Embraced entities over his views on morality and how he would handle certain problems if he suddenly had to deal with them.  The Trinity entities proposed several different scenarios and asked him what he would do and why.

AT one point the Universal Father intervened and spoke to all three Commissioners that they had to consider, once as they began taking revelation for publication the end of 2019 (Periodic Revelation), that family had to come second and the demands of time was to the Trinity and to the Staff of Michael of Nebadon. 

If I may speak for all three of we Commissioners, we all agreed that the time table to provide what the universe wanted in epochal revelation and periodic revelation, it was so tight, we would have volunteered that priority to the universe even without them stating it had to be done.

This second day of meetings was not difficult but quite busy with various entities coming in to question how we viewed our work and to what degree we felt we were fully partnered with the Second Revelatory Committee and the Salvington Creator Son and Creative Spirit to accomplish this once the Papers are underway.

Here is Michael of Nebadon to speak directly on his view of today’s meeting:

“You all would have been proud of them as they fully embraced the work we presented to the Commission.  We reminded the Commission that it had so much work to do that moving to York was absolutely essential to meet several times a week to begin plans for publication of revelation and other documents that remain secret to this moment.

“Further, Ron received benediction from the Paradise Father as to the importance of being well enough to see this entire project through.  Salvington promised to get on it again.  Further more, Steven Gitz was reminded he had to make a move soon to York in order to bring the organized center of an executive committee with him in some form.

“Ron was asked to dictate a one half hour tape to future executive committee members who never hear of the idea of transmitting and producing written text in this method.  Ron and Larry Gossett were deemed ready to go with dictation status and Steven needs some prepping to take long dictations at this time.

“We concluded the meeting around 6PM York local time and the third day of meetings is to being regular time at 10 am Thursday morning York time. Michael.”

MARGUL, TRINITY TEACHER SON -
“I am of the Paradise Trinity, and I did not speak this time since was on patrol duty in the Local Universe.  That is done to see to the suffering children on Urantia that we must take care of almost immediately.  Ron indicate he would adopt if it became necessary, and some of you may be asked to do so yourselves if it develops there are so many children in want we cannot take care of them all by ourselves.  Further we are reminded all that morality and justice must precede any adoption and we look to Ron to lead the way if this scenario develops as it looks as though it may because of the way these Missions are going to be handled by Uversa and Edentia and Salvington.  They are shaping up to be not hasty but harsh and you all need to remind yourselves that the trial that comes very soon is not all the fault of the universe.  I am Margul and I thank you all for listening. Margul.”

END
Ron, in order to be admitted as a member, my application had to go through your approval, so I understand that no one can be admitted as a member, without your approval. In such a way, if Silva could publish his revolutionary message behind your control, he has to be who he says he is. Now I am the one who asked you Ron: Where did Silva go? and how did his message appear in the forum without the intermediation of a T / ring ?. Thanks
According to my software dashboard, Silva removed his account.

Occerpa if you understand this character please tell me about him as he had promise but blew a gasket and disappeared in a cloud of white smoke.   I hardly understand people like this as he was welcomed and invited to participate in a discussion.  Silva if you are lurking now, there is no chance coming back until your get a new gasket.
Ron
While we are waiting for a new reporter from Ron, Larry or Steve, I want to take the opportunity to make a very short annotation to justify my last post about Silva's surprise appearance in the forum, to wash my hands with Ron who questioned him as an impostor of Jesus: "If he walks like a duck, if he eats like a duck, if he shits like a duck and if he does quack, quack, quack, you can not confuse a duck with another poultry. " Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10