Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Turn to Me  (Read 242 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Turn to Me
« on: March 10, 2018, 01:13:05 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: Turn to Me
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain
Dat/Time:  10th March 2018  07:12 Local  06:12 Z

https://app.box.com/s/7dv45hl58fqnsk6mra4oiqk04x1kxyp0

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Turn to Me
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 02:23:16 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
Turn to me

Beloved/Lemuel : Our subject this morning is « Turn to me ». I am your Beloved and I plead with you to turn to me. When you are tired, when you are weary, when you are sad, when you are happy, when you have lost all hope, turn to me.

I am always with you, I never leave you, I love you, I am in your seeing, I am in you hearing, I am in your feelings. Allow me, let me, turn to me. I am your brother, I am your sister, I am your father, I am your mother, I am your friend, I am your lover, I am all these and more.

Turn to me, let me, allow me, invite me. This is my plea to you, my beloved ward. Turn to me, although I am invisible. I am here with you always, I am you. Turn to me, take my hand and I will lead you through lands and journeys that you cannot imagine.

Allow me and I will show you Paradise. I will lead you all the way, I only need you to trust me. Turn to me, allow me. The ups and the downs that you experience in life are all lessons designed to strengthen you, so that one day through your attained wisdom that life’s lessons bring you, you will finally, fully, irrevocably turn to me.

From that moment, we are indeed one. Allow me my beloved, allow me to guide you. I am you. You are my beloved ward and I love you beyond your comprehension. Simply turn to me. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Pronto

• Thanks
    • View Profile
Re: Audio Transmission/ Turn to Me
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 04:13:10 AM »
This message seems to be directly intended to me, I needed such a transmission this morning. Thank you Lemuel, 's Adjuster and Clency.
... as the Sun is setting, I wonder where are the Days of Yesteryear.