Author Topic: Comments Regarding Thought Adjusters From Lanaforge  (Read 125 times)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Comments Regarding Thought Adjusters From Lanaforge
« on: April 02, 2018, 08:16:31 AM »
The past few days the entire subject of Thought Adjusters, fusion, the new information and update of  these Missions, the Second Return of the now Deified Jesus and the involvement  of Lanaforge  as Planetary Prince has not left my thoughts.   I submit this practice and experience with this technique of voice recording to continue to better prepare for a time when it may be  of service to our world and also as a reminder of how much we miss our brother Lemuel who so blessed our forum with his work and many recorded messages for us all.    LarryG

https://app.box.com/s/emny1lm1qdeug4nemzaoxawgwzl9c1yr

As I was reading this morning  about Personality Survival and especially the last three paragraphs under the Adjuster Fusion, I was struck and filled with delight with just how wonderful these paragraphs are  and what they mean to us, so include them here since we have been through so much turmoil recently and a little inspiration and encouragement is always a blessing.

112. Personality Survival

112.7.17 We believe that the mortals of Adjuster fusion, together with their finaliter associates, are destined to function in some manner in the administration of the universes of the first outer space level. We have not the slightest doubt that in due time these enormous galaxies will become inhabited universes. And we are equally convinced that among the administrators thereof will be found the Paradise finaliters whose natures are the cosmic consequence of the blending of creature and Creator.
112.7.18 What an adventure! What a romance! A gigantic creation to be administered by the children of the Supreme, these personalized and humanized Adjusters, these Adjusterized and eternalized mortals, these mysterious combinations and eternal associations of the highest known manifestation of the essence of the First Source and Center and the lowest form of intelligent life capable of comprehending and attaining the Universal Father. We conceive that such amalgamated beings, such partnerships of Creator and creature, will become superb rulers, matchless administrators, and understanding and sympathetic directors of any and all forms of intelligent life which may come into existence throughout these future universes of the first outer space level.
112.7.19 True it is, you mortals are of earthly, animal origin; your frame is indeed dust. But if you actually will, if you really desire, surely the heritage of the ages is yours, and you shall someday serve throughout the universes in your true characters - children of the Supreme God of experience and divine sons of the Paradise Father of all personalities.

end
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Comments Regarding Thought Adjusters From Lanaforge
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 11:16:38 AM »
While waiting for the recovery of Lemuel, I am making an attempt to transcribe Larry and being not very familiar with his accent I apologize if there are some mis-printings or incorrect words, but anyway I think you can get the whole idea of what is conveyed in this audio transmission. Thanks

Transcribed from LarryGossett’s audio transmission

Thought Adjuster

Lanaforge : Good morning, this is Lanaforge. You have invited me this morning and I have been with you this last few days to talk a little bit about « Thought Adjusters » and it is so important for all of you. In your Urantia Book papers 107 through 111 is a well of informations about your Thought Adjusters and of course the all concept of Thought Adjusters being a Fragment of the Heavenly Father actually exists within you, is of a great importance to each and everyone of you and every person in the past, present and future on Urantia

This is naturally a great concern for all of you because it is one of the most effective means and in fact each of you and naturally your interest is easily drawn to your Thought Adjusters and what they are and what they do and how they go about doing it and it is as I said of great importance to each of you, because it is your individual connection with the Heavenly Father, for this is the gift to you as this is your individual, your unique and one of a kind personality.

Your Thought Adjusters, as you have learned from the Urantia Book, volunteer to indwell you and to be part of your life, for many of you and for you Larry, your Thought Adjuster came within you, indwelling when you were about four years old. The same is true for Ron Besser and many of you. Your Thought Adjusters came with a plan, a master plan for your life, how They will deal with you and how They can best serve you and bring you in alignment and attunement with the First Source and Center, The Father of us all.

There are masterful, creative, ingeneous on arriving to these approved plans that set you on your road to enter your ascension careers. I tell you this once you know that you have a Thought Adjuster and how They work and what exactly They do for you, once you come into agreement and approve the plan and it is at that point that with your agreement you can co-create and co-operate and follow the leadings of your Thought Adjuster for thinking and for reaching.

As I said, this is so important for each of you and I will even suggest that as many of you are so interested in the TR process that you might try a little experiment : ask your Thought Adjuster questions and write down exactly what the response is. This will give you a new and fresh outlook and possibly new informations that will guide you  along in your ascension careers, for each of you has your own way of attuning, listening and follow your Thought Adjusters.

The more you have a open conversation with your Thought Adjusters, the better you are able to discern their leading, their teaching and their guidance for you specifically. This co-operation, this co-creation with your Thought Adjuster can help you move mountains, can help you along your path to miss those things that can mislead you, misguide you and if you are just sit down one of these days and try this exercise and you might even post it to the forum and just listen as a « Conversation with my Thought Adjuster ».

The more that you write down these conversations, whether you post them or whether you don’t, is very important, because it will give you a keen awareness of what is possible for you through your Thought Adjuster. After section 111 about Thought Adjusters is another that is very important and probably one that everyone has read and re-read along all the series on Thought Adjusters and that is « Personality Survival », paper 112.

Its headings are « Personality Survival », « Personality and Reality », « The Self », « The phenomena of death », « Adjusters after death », « Survival of the Human Self », « The Morontia Self » and finally « Adjuster Fusion ». There are some wonderful comments made in this section about Personality Survival and of course this is vital importance to each and every person on the planet and something that everybody is automatically drawn to.

So, this is a brief statement I want to make this morning about « Personality Survival » and « Thought Adjusters » and encourage you to have conversations and write them down with your Thought Adjuster, for it will truely help you to better hear and transcribe and be more involved with your Thought Adjusters.

This is Lanaforge, I thank you for inviting me into your conversation to-day and I tell all of you, as your Planetary Prince, when the Missions begin, it will be easier and more frequent. I am available to each of you and all you have to do is call on me and I will be with you. We have much work to do. Time is of the essence and I bid you good-day.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 12:49:51 PM »
 Love    expensive  f o ru m s e l Spirit: - * the UN '
Brothers and beloved sisters, in these times of primitive Urantia, as it is pleasing to our hearts, our joint spirits in these fruitful impulses of shared love, each, to each other, feel the ALL Presence our "Fragments the Unison in a eXQUISITE babbling finali mortal "land", services and actions of time which delighted God's heart through these heavenly messages, thank you tankyu choukran gracias techekur in all the Source of goodness is langues..L SPIRIT , truth, beauty, love shared in the Oneness of this place Blessed t: '(
THANK YOU to all the fragments assembled in this place where the "good vibes" broadcast abound, wrap, distribute, the love shared to this civilization where the Lights Pére Will of spreads according to His will, remain faithful, brave, united , shining like a starry sky beneficial to our wonderful Monitors in our lives:'(ETERNELOVE  light sisters/brothers :'(  :-*

[attachment deleted by admin]
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 04:17:06 PM »
Thank you so much Larry for taking the time to write some words about our Thought Adjusters. I have read the papers 107 through 111 in the Urantia Book many, many times, they are among my favorites. And time after time I am delighted to read who They are and what They do for us, how dedicated and unceasingly They care for the billions of creatures living on spheres where they indwell the individuals.

When I began to converse with my Thought Adjuster I started to feel a close and increasing relationship. I know and sense that He is always with me and I truly experience that wonderful delight and inspiration that I regard as my greatest blessing.

I also like to thank Lanaforge for His further addition and praise for this magnificent gift from our Heavenly Father.

SophiaVeronica