Author Topic: Seeing a Beautiful Angel - old rocky Ron sees one . . .  (Read 383 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Seeing a Beautiful Angel - old rocky Ron sees one . . .
« on: April 07, 2018, 10:54:28 AM »
Just a brief report to all of you.  Last evening I awoke from a nap, and as I got my eyes open, there before me was a tall figure, over seven feet tall, and I saw her from the arms up as she gently reminded me they have no feet.  She was truly beautiful, a real yummy being with lots of energy and a lovey bearing.  She spoke to me and may have chuckled too at my surprise.

I asked her (as the appearance lasted a full minute and one half) if it was easy to show me the physical form she presented me and she said she was exhausted but glad to do so.  I asked her why I saw no spirit down to the floor, and she told they do not have legs, but that is the blue white energy of spirit and it has no physical equivalent.  She said she wanted to do that for a long time now, but that she wished to reward me for getting the Michael award I did not know I had.  Now let me tell you what came about earlier in the day as it her appearance may make some more sense after you know this:

About 4PM yesterday I screwed up my courage and went to Walmart to get some odds and ends like milk and grapes.  I am so physically impaired I walk kinda slow pushing my cart, and I started hearing voices in my mind as though someone was transmitting to me.  I have occasionally spoken with some angels that attend to that store and they are fun and humorous with me and cheer me up considerably.  But on this occasion another voice came in quite strong and with a lot of authority which was not familiar to me at all.  It was the Chief Angel over this part of Pennsylvania, and the funny thing, she asked me why I was all lit up?

Well, that was news to me and I said I did not know.  She said, "you walked into this store and one of my subordinates in the store called to ask if you were Jesus? "  She continued, "You are not Jesus I know that but you are so brilliantly lit we wanted to know if you knew?"  Dumbstruck, I said,  "No.  I do not know anything thing about it."

The Creator Son, Michael came in at the moment (and remember I am pushing a cart as this was going on as the store was full of people, and you had to keep moving or get run over),  and told her I was awarded a special light to carry that day and all angels ought to see what a brilliant light a human can have on Urantia if he has done his work properly.  Then Michael was gone and the Supervisory Angel (working hard to be a Completion Seraphim soon) chatted with me even as I went out to the car to load my groceries and go home and even on the way home.  Now that was quite an honor to me!  And to have an angel whom I did not know and was not the Supervisory Angel I spoke to in the store, tell me she wanted to do that for years with me but did not have the courage to do so until I showed up with all my lights at Walmart!

Ron
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 10:57:33 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Seeing a Beautiful Angel - old rocky Ron sees one . . .
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 11:21:30 AM »
Congratulations Ron, for your Michael award, but just want to know what is your real status now that you know you are rewarded ? Your angel’s history looks indeed like a fairy tale, the one I used enjoy listening when I was young. ;) Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 11:34:10 AM »
Ron,

I had noted these comments from Serara in your post yesterday Bulletin: Magisterial Sons Returned and Missions Hope Rises Like A Phoenix

"You glow brightly today with the bright light of the majesty of Michael before you and behind you and on top of you.   The Light of Michael follows you fully now and no one in spirit dare broach it without the encouragement of Michael Himself."

"...he is wearing his mantle of Light well today and we congratulate him on becoming the first human in history to wear the Michael Mantel on his flesh and bones body ever in Neabdon and only once or twice in other Superuniverses. "
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 11:40:48 AM by newstarsaphire »
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 01:25:32 PM »
Yes, I see Newstarsaphire - But because I cannot see any Light like that I honestly forget about it and that includes what is dictated to me sometimes.  Many dictations are simply withdrawn from memory and I remember not a lot about them.  But your post gives me an opportunity to update what just happened about an hour ago.

I have never been assigned Destiny Guardians before' that is, Seraphim who would guide me to my Paradise choices to come.  I asked why this was trued and Michael told me I was too hard to handle in almost all categories, which does not make much sense to me, but I accepted that it was not easy to guide me in that I had no real objective in my life until the Fifth Epocahl Revelation came along.  That I was put on fire and have burned for it ever since.

As I was finishing the first post above I got a tap on the shoulder to take dictation.  Michael spoke, then Gabriel, then Mantutia, and then . . . WHAT'S THIS?  MACCABE SPOKE.  Who is Maccabe? 

I have a Guardian Destiny Seraphim now!  She introduced herself to me and Michael told me about her and Gabriel patted her on her arm to commiserate that she was going to have a rough time, and then my special Melchizedek, Moody Mantutia, inclined his head and told me I am still his Ward too and the he had a lot to teach me and guidance galore and that he and Maccabe would two punch me into something decent for a change.  I was excited and found it exhilarating to say the least.

I have to leave it hang there, as Maccabe is a wonderful angel for me to have because I feel her!  I asked her if her presence influences me spiritually--  meaning do I react not just spiritually, but that her presence changes how I feel toward life?  And I asked that because I do feel something and it is very pleasant to have around.  I do not explain much because she wishes to speak with all who read this about this change for me:

MACCABE, THE ALMOST  COMPLETION SERAPHIM TO BE -
"I am Maccabe, and that is my true name and not a moniker as you use them on this list.  Ron uses Aronolac as a moniker on his email address for as he says, there were so many Ron's all those addresses were taken he could think of, so he used one Ron ( a Ron) and a science ending and no on had that.  You know the rest.  Now we prepare to settle in as a Guardian.  My assignment on Urantia is personal and deeply felt, as I care about what happens on Urantia very much.  So does Ron and that is what first attracted me to learn about him.  Ron is now officially my ward too along with Mantutia Melchizedek, and together we will get him to Paradise as quickly as we can when he is finished with his assignment on Urantia.

"Ron is the first human to have an actual assignment to carry out on Urantia.  He is also the first ever to have a Bachelor of Arts degree in History that has nothing to do with his work on Urantia, which was to advise Engineers from having cost overruns and he did that well enough when management let him do it.  Finally, Ron is so advanced in his work on Urantia, that little biddy who claims we need new rights for prostitution in the Urantia Book too,  Ron felt she was good enough to learn she was most attractive but long gone soon from your discussions about new epochal revelation."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"What Ron has not told you is that Maccabe is nearly a Completion Seraphim and is of an Order we do not disclose in the Urantia Book, and may never do so, as their need is passing as we clear the Local Universe of Madison Square Garden events like Ron shows us he can do.  That is because I am a Completion Creator Son so to speak meaning I have done all seven Bestowals required of me by our Paradise Father as creatures we populated the universe with in our creativity period.  Ron is a completion human and so is Lemuel and Larry and Sue and Amethyst.  And so far all have held their ground in spite of my wish for Amethyst to get busy more than she is but she is also beset with personal problems due to relationships that have almost gone ballistic.  I am sure these things are of interest no more to Maccabe, but Ron is of intense interest to our Maccabe, and she was the angel who compromised herself just enough to show Ron her beauty and a sense of grandeur we hold her for up here.

"Maccabe was part of the angelic brigade that held forth on Jerusem when Lucifier seized control of the capital of Satania and forced him to vacate the are of the Most Sacred Mount which you do not know about yet.  You will in the new Urantia Book, and you will also see Maccabe's name listed there too as she was among the few angels who recognized the nefarious ways of Lucifer and knew of his murderous conduct already even before it became public.  She was the original angel of distinction cited with Loyolatia and Serena and a few others you do not know their names yet.  You will. 

"In looking at this pairing, Ron considers himself most fortunate to be under the tutelage of Machiventa Melchizedek and Mantutia Melchizedek and a few others we dare not mention as they are unrevealed Deity from a far future estate that does not and should not revealed yet.  Ron wants me to explain to those of you reading this, that all of you are in line for some of the same thing for standing with him and Me, Michael, through these storms of conduct, and he is not that special at all once we learn the true nature of some of you who participate with Ron in this gathering on line.  WE return also to say that Maccabe is not fully a Completion Seraphim but will be so in another few days of Urantia time.  Ron asks why Maccabe would want to weigh herself down with Guardian duty when she will be offered glory in her new work as a graduate Seraphim equivalent to a Finaliter as a human.  She replies she considers Ron so exceptional that she will stand his trials with him soon, as he must find himself a partner in love and then drop the pretense he knows nothing of marriage in truth.  His life is full of vexations and sad occurrences of things that should have worked and never could for reasons of State.  Maccabe is also one of the few angels Ron will tolerate as he has taught himself how to be good and refuses to compromise in sex or heart or dalliance and avoids all usual places for watering holes and exhibitionism anywhere in the world.

"Finally,  you are about to find Ron much easier to deal with as that prostitute Ashly's post is allowed to stand awhile for your own edification.  Ashly is a lovely girl and mistakes Ron prudery as a law:  He fashions no such view on any one and is a tade jealous they can  get away with it and he cannot.  I am Michael and I wish you all a good day."

MACCABE SPEAKS -
"I feel my authority coming on Ron.  Shut this down and get dressed and work hard on what else comes to you today!  Thank you.  Maccabe."
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania