Author Topic: A word from Jesus !!!  (Read 275 times)

niant2

A word from Jesus !!!
« on: April 09, 2018, 12:07:45 AM »
Good evening, my friends and distinguished guests.

Speaker: Jesus
 Subject: A word from Jesus !!!

Category: Threads for New Transmissions
 T/R: NIANT2(Antonio), Stanstead(home) Qc Canada                      

Sunday, April 08, 2018, 22:30 am Canada

Good Evening Father, I just heard a change of tone in my left ear (this is the third time in 3 days), I am here and ready to serve you and to receive any message that your Beloved Family will like to share to me.

Father,..., I am ready......, what is the message at this moment?

(I seem to recall a particular "spirit signature" and I dare to say that you, ..., Jesus, ..., my beloved brother, ..., you are and I can feel you in my mind and in my thoughts).

Is it you Jesus?

“You are correct Niant2(Antonio), this is Jesus and I am indeed with you this evening.

“You have answered correctly to my prompt and went to stillness as fast as you could be able to do so.

“Your awareness is quite remarkable and I can see that you are capable to distinguish are way to get your attention and to do the necessary to receive messages from the spirits.

“As you can see, it is very quiet in the forum these last days and this is a better time to check on you and making certain that you are studying and most of all, practicing your TRing work,..., as you know, the last time I have given you a message was to tell you that when I will be returning to Urantia to do the will of the Father,..., that I will be needing you to help me in this endeavour.

“I know for a fact Antonio, that you have a lot of unanswered questions, but, I ask you to be patient, you will have the answers to your questions when the time will be ready for you.

“I, Jesus,..., I am asking you and telling you to rest calm, no need to be anxious no more in your life, Father will take care of you and of your surroundings.

“For now, this is the message I wanted to transmit to you at this moment and please, keep on doing your work for the Father and be confident with your TRing abilities.

“So, Niant2 (Antonio), I leave you in my peace, thank you for answering to my prompt, ...., Domtia!.

My beloved brother Jesus, I am such amaze when you take your precious time to go into my mind and thoughts.

When I was feeling this hot surrounding sensation around my heart, pressure in my forehead, pressure in the middle of eyes and those strange little vibration on my brain,..., than I knew it was you my beloved Jesus.

I love you with all my heart and soul,....., Domtia!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 11:10:33 AM by niant2 »

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: A word from Jesus !!!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 09:03:41 AM »
« ……I will be needing you to help me in this endeavour »

Wonderful Antonio, to have Jesus Himself messaging you on the ground ; you should try to have Him on line more often, I am sure He has good things in reserve for you. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.