Author Topic: Travel Notice  (Read 69 times)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Travel Notice
« on: April 15, 2018, 04:10:26 PM »

Tomorrow morning, Monday, April 16 th, I will be traveling to Cancun for  a few days and will return Friday,  April 20th.   I plan to take my Uranita Book,  and as I did when I got my first Urantia Book and moved to Hawaii so I could have a nice space and get myself out of the bustling city of  San Francisco where there were always so many distractions occurring, I, will again, just like then,  sit at the beach under the swaying palm trees, listening to that uncomparable sound of the waves breaking on the beach, truly a sound like no other, and read and think and appreciate  this wonderful world that Michael and Nebadonia created for us.  It has been a while since I have had the opportunity to  just relax and read undisturbed for as long as I want.  I am really looking forward to it especially since I know that in just a short time after I return as the Official Meeting establishing the New Urantia Foundation will be held and then we will be confronted with much ado.  We all need at times to do just as Jesus often did to take to the hills and gardens and other quiet places and make the opportunity to commune with the Father.  This little revival and renewal  offers me that opportunity.  Meet me there in Spirit just as you will all be in my thoughts.

Naturally  my dear brothers and  sister of this forum who I have become so closely associated with, you will all be in my thoughts hearts, and prayers and especially our dear Lemuel who I pray for daily for his recovery and eventual return to us  And for Ron who still suffers from so much  that none of us truly realize.

While I, of course, have nothing to compare it with since I have not yet visited any other planet,  still I think Urantia is so beautiful with all of the diversity of  its scenery, landscapes mountains plains oceans and any time any of us can take advantage of an opportunity to experience Her beauty, richness  and the opportunity to just stop and smell the roses, and just BE for a while, it is an uplifting experience, and refreshes our weary souls.

The Father, Michael, Mother Spirit, The Melchizedeks,  Jesus,  all of the Spirit  Beings  that have been  introduced to me, my time and experience here on this forum and all of you are such a part of my life, and I truly cherish  it more than  I could say.    Thank you all for your friendships, each and every one.  LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Sharon

• The oxen are slow but the earth is patient.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Travel Notice
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 10:07:30 PM »
You have earned this vacation, Larry. Enjoy it. Surely it will be an ideal place to seek counsel, refresh energies, and find peace. 

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 12:00:40 AM »
Have a good time, Larry.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 03:43:32 AM »
A well deserved rest and contemplation time Larry.  Enjoy Michael's creation!

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 08:52:52 PM »
Larry,
Enjoy, take time to enjoy the R&R!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...