Author Topic: Do Thought Adjusters Remember? My Adjuster Explains  (Read 1838 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Do Thought Adjusters Remember? My Adjuster Explains
« on: April 23, 2016, 01:10:01 PM »
April 23, 2016
York, PA 1300 local time

Does the Thought Adjuster Remember?
My Thought Adjuster explains.

It is a question I never thought out very well.  But does the Adjuster go through time with us as a string of events, or does he contemplate completion only for us and moves when he can to have us complete our destiny?  I can or could understand that the Father in us is close to more than just an Absiolute point of expansion for our souls to work through, but I am not sure he needs to go through the exercise of remembering what happens to us day be day?  Does he remember us as we are day by day, or does he look past our troubles and waits to move when he can without reference to memory?

I have, as you all know, a sterling connection to my Thought Adjuster, and he remembered to say something for us on this question:

Ron’s Thought Adjuster: “I am speaking from Uversa this morning.  Ron completed an immensely important project today before he arose to meet the day.  He too travels and at great distances at the behest of Michael of Nebadon, and that is to educate him about the people and places in Nebadon that have something to do with him when he leaves his earthly tabernacle and is free to travel with spirit for educational purposes.

“Long ago Mantutia Melchizedek took him on a trip to Central America and to work with Wivine (pronounced Evan) Smets, and in those days before the grid was fixed, she and he and a few others would join with the evidence found in the jungles of Guatemala and Belize, the remains of the Caligastia torture regime against the Mayans and Incas.  Ron knew of these exploits by Wivine and longed to join with her to get experience in working to remove these evil influences still operating today among those people who practice witchcraft and other sacrificial ceremonies that take the lives of children.

“On one particular night Ron remembers very much yet, the Melchizedeks took him spiritually to a river in the dark of midnight to fly down its course and over a cantilever bridge used by the natives to transport goods between the two countries.  He recalls the full view of the little river, how deep and calm it looked in star light and even approaching the cantilever bridge he so admires yet in his memory.  It was dark and ghostly and we moved above the surface at about the height of 50 feet or more.  Just as the lead Melchizedek banked to his left to go into the forest, Ron was pulled back into his bed and awoke with a blank screen.  He wondered what happened?

“As his Adjuster, I sent a signal to the Melchizedeks in charge of the outing that Ron was not prepared to see the chimera monster waiting to take them on.  Caligastia prepared horrors for those who broke with his views, and he creared for the Mayans and the Incas, a morontial monster that could and did devour the unbelievers in Caligastia and Lucifer.  These chimera were cats of large size and which could pounce on a man from the trees and make that man disappear into the bowels of the grid.  These jungle cats were chimeras and no man would see them until they were snuffed out of material life by one of their attacks.

“There still exists at least two of them in Central America, and the remnants of the Mayan people still speak of ChuChuTaka. (Ron: I capitalized the syllables so you could easily read and hear the word in your head.  It is just spelled Chuchutaka fyi).  Chuchutaka is a synonym for “devil” and it comes and goes according to the beliefs of those who practice sacrifice of children yet in the dark jungles. 

“As Ron’s Adjuster I remember him having nightmares when he was six of something like that in his room as he slept, and while he logically learned even at that age to dismiss imaginary enemies, he was not so sure he did not bump into unmitigated evil.  I as the Thought Adjuster analyzed the event of Central America as a replay of Ron’s horror at finding something so evil he could not comprehend any thing or anyone being so ruthless in the dispatch of life on Urantia.

“This example should tell you that Adjusters are not mythical spirit beings who are so powerful they can wait out a human to get to a capacity point to move higher.  I must take every event and recall it to apply the lesson learned to help the human obtain greater capacity to move into higher psychic circles and eventually master the human personality that it can devote its will to God.  I am Adjuster number 4517, and that is the last four digits of a large number serial number.  I remind that most members on this discussion forum all have their Adjuster serial numbers end in 4517, for that is a recognition code for all being who contact you, that you are born on Urantia, and the Adjuster is betrothed to the human so numbered.  Good day.”

Ron - My Adjuster’s explanation is pretty good proof I was not thinking right about how our Adjusters move us, with memories of what happened to us, or without memories of our time lessons.  They remember everything!

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Do Thought Adjusters Remember? My Adjuster Explains
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 06:48:00 PM »
Thank you Ron and respected adjuster for this extreamly colorfull and informative post for all of us. My praise is for the many eclectic subjects your inspired to bring that unfailingly with humor and all of the time with as much candor that can be safely used. Thank you most dear and beloved leader!
Daniel
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 06:50:49 PM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
[@Ron] Re: Do Thought Adjusters Remember? My Adjuster Explains
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 07:21:16 PM »
@Ron: oh my goodness! I was surprised (and concerned) that "at least two" of these chimera monsters still exist! ...

QUESTION: What are the chances that such existing entities will delay The Announcements until their explicit removal/destruction?

With bated breath,
Walt

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 08:33:30 PM »
I am not familiar with any such creature nor do I ever want to be caught in the middle of a jungle being stalked by something they say exists like this.  All I know is what the Adjuster reminds me of that I was scared out of my wits a little one under five years of age - the age of nightmares and goblins and scary shadows, but the scare was enough to remember it at age 73 almost as it happened.  I am not existing anymore that I can become a victim of these creations, but my memory is quite human and I still adore the shadows I could find in the soft summer evenings of old where I and my parents would play, "I spy,' on the front porch to guess what it was we each saw.  Those days are gone forever as are the chimera of ancient evil, but the last bastion of evil, for some reason, abides south of the United States in the jungles.  These cat-like creations were created to scare the wits out of the aborigines of Central America and they have lasted only so long as human sacrifice takes hold even worse than one hundred years ago when it was almost stamped out.  The cats cannot come north and they cannot live as they are for long, for their lives are scheduled to end upon the incarnation of Jesus and Serara and the Melchizedeks.  Such is the power as well of the Master Spirits who have discovered that I once feared for my life from what I saw and what was suggested by the power of that so-called dream.

Allow the monster chimera cats to be trialed no more in your mind as they cannot reach you even if they wanted to.  They terrorize the black magic practitioners in particular, and such monsters used to roam the American South as voodoo enforcers of spells and came with presence to chants they were taught to hear by Caligastia in his fiendish inventions to keep man at bay while he and Lucifer ruled the states of mind we all fear and that is fear itself which could be constructed as a root of civilization that has finally been broken apart and can never be put back together again.

The era of the nightmare is over for man, but he still must learn to overcome residual fear built into the mind as a teacher.

Never mind again what has happened then.  Be glad you are no longer part of that kind of world.

Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2016, 10:46:28 PM »
Beloved Ron: this is exactly what I needed to hear and understand! I am totally satisfied...AND I am utterly grateful for your graciousness to so fully provide the understanding and assurance I had hoped for.

All Love & Gratitude,
Walt