Author Topic: Meditation & the God Fragment  (Read 2082 times)

skip7

• gosh, what's next?
    • View Profile
    • allow the miracle of healing
    • Email
Meditation & the God Fragment
« on: August 31, 2016, 04:55:46 PM »
Meditation & the God Fragment

I've been meditating now for 8 or so years with steady progress toward a quiet mind. In general terms the mind and body has been quiet during the last 3 or so years and with the stillness in both body and mind I hear what I call the universe. The sound of the universe is something like, the closest I can come to it is, an electrical current. It's always been with me during this last 3 or so years, in the background whether during my quiet periods or daily life. If it disappears for awhile all I have to do is bring my attention back to my body and the same sound returns.

Meditation is more or less on a daily basis, about 45 min to 1 hr once a day and at times more frequent. There have been spells ( short spells) where I didn't meditate. During some of the meditation periods nice colors usually do appear and also pictures. Altogether very nice and enjoyable interaction between my soul and this personalty.

However, during the meditations and in stillness no voice or as far a I can tell thoughts from the Spirit side. During the last perhaps 2 or 3 months I have heard sometime just before drifting off to sleep a sweet singsong voice uttering a word, skippy. I presume my God Fragment.

The prime reason for this post occurred during my meditation this afternoon. Duration was 1 hr and almost from the start the sound I call, the sound of the universe,was like it was on a megaphone. Very, very loud and approaching the level of deafening. This level of sound was for the most part maintain during the entire 1 hr of meditating. However, once the meditation period ended the loud sound of the Universe receded slowly back to normal with stillness still present.

Does this change of intensity in sound indicate my God Fragment (binghampton5) is going to start directing me? Binghampton5 was a name given to me in another of my post under the health section titled stokes and falls. Are my experiences indicative of a normal tread toward activation of my God Fragment.

Thank you for any and all thoughts on this subject.

Skip
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 04:58:47 PM by skip7 »
Skip

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
Re: Meditation & the God Fragment
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 08:09:13 PM »
My mom explained to me when I was young that praying was giving thanks and meditation was listening. I start with prayer and then listen. I'm not a T/R, but I do ask for God's guidance when writing. Maybe that's a step on the way. I guess it's like love; you can't create it, you just tap into the flow.
By the way, they (the celestials) are talking to you. One way or another.
Be happy, mate. Jim
"Don't forget that Jesus never was elected; still we remember His name . . . "
David Amram (composer) "Message to the Politicians of the World"

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 10:47:37 PM »
In my experience, I cannot receive much in terms of messages unless I am able to record them in some way. It takes quite a few workers on their end (depending on who is speaking and where) to manage a transmission, so it's not really a thing that is done much when you are just going to forget what is given. Adjuster communication is far more flexible because the Father is always present in that form and is closer than your own breath. The question then is attunement and how well your mind welcomes in the Adjuster's changes to your own thinking. This depends on your own religious experience, how you use the adjutant mind-spirits, what psychic circle you are on, and how your brain is actually structured physically (genetics). There are a lot of factors involved, but if you are dedicated to serving the Father, you are open minded, and there is nothing wrong physically, I think anyone can reach a higher form of Adjuster communication. It just takes time and practice.

In my own experience, the Adjuster made its presence known physically through consistent pressure inside the head for months, which I was informed of before it happened.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 10:51:07 PM by overmind »
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

LarryG

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 09:29:01 AM »
Overmind,   thank you for giving such a concise presentation of your understanding and experience in your process of receiving for it does seem to work and evolve as you describe...LarryG.

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 12:46:30 AM »
Welcome Skip!
 You bring up an interesting topic.  I think recognizing and responding to our Adjusters is unique to each person and how the Adjuster works with him or her.  In my case, I get my most powerful connections when I am not in stillness.  When I am in stillness--everything remain still. It may be that as the Father begins to speak, I unwittingly shut it out because I am trying too hard to be still.  I have on occasion however, had strange sensations with space.  I will feel myself taking up more space than just my body.  I feel a great sense of expansion, and then when my stillness is over, I return to feeling my normal size.  My connections begin when my mind is quiet and my hands are doing very routine things such as folding laundry or doing the dishes etc.  Then I am cued to put my task away and go write.

I have not personally heard the sounds that you describe, but Spirit will reach us in an individual way.  It  is a process that each will recognize.  I think the sound you heard though could be very significant, and if that happened to me, I would probably want to celebrate.

Andy--I was amazed to read about how songs work for you because the same thing happens to me!  I will have lyrics run through my head over and over of songs that I have not heard for decades, and I am just can't understand why after 20 or 30 years this song would cling to me.  I found out that there is usually a message in the lyrics that God is trying to bring to my attention.

My mind can be very still when doing simple tasks.  We just have to learn how to pick up on those subtle nudges.
Thanks for sharing guys.
Amethyst

Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 06:34:34 PM »
I too find that my TA likes to "drop in" when I am busy doing things... sometimes when I am in a place where I have to make a decision about something that my TA "gives me a suggestion... this blows my mind especially when I am shopping and am reminded to "read the label" then am pushed to choose something that has ingredients that I can understand!!!

I've just come to realize that my trying too hard to be "still" is probably blocking communication so I'm trying to learn how to "not try" and see how that works.  Songs are always coming through and I generally find the reason in the lyrics or that the time the song reminds me of held some lesson that I learned.

I'm figuring out that TA's can be quite creative so I just live my day open to whenever the voice comes through... oh, I have also learned that TA's really do have a sense of humor.... 8)

Keepin' The Faith,

Doug....
"Live Hand-in-Hand, and Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 06:53:09 PM »
I find, too, that Casper (T/A's name until he tells me otherwise) often speaks to me through songs, novel dialogues, or movie scenes.

Actually, I can never remember a time when T/A was not speaking to me. Probably because I spent a great deal of time alone as a child in natural settings and with books. The Spirits were always about.
"Don't forget that Jesus never was elected; still we remember His name . . . "
David Amram (composer) "Message to the Politicians of the World"