Author Topic: New Standards  (Read 517 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New Standards
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2018, 11:14:43 AM »
Good grief Charlie Brown!  Thank you all for reporting in as I had no idea the skunks were at it again so bad.

Let me ask you this as I do not know the answer:  What do you think is behind this deluge of dislike and a campaign to undo what is established here?  The short term reward to the skunks seems to harm me and my reputation, but then what?  Seems to me that if they somehow got me out of the way (whatever that is), they do not have a site that suddenly is theirs to do with what they please, as all of you are fully dedicated to the high ideals of Michael, and the high ideals of Mother Spirit, and the high ideals of your Father in Heaven.  They do not speak well of anything I can figure out yet persist to undermine your own dedication by hitching your thoughts to a site I organized to do that.   There is more than just human psychological creepiness going on, but there is something to do with the Moslem view that all men exist without God in the lands of the heathens, which is especially the United States and much ado about the west's dedication to Jesus.  But there is more, and it has nothing to do with the Moslems either, but the individual mind of a man who is dedicated to power to change the idea of a better world into his oyster-- namely Assale and his influence to date.

I also note that in general and here in the West especially, that anything to do with religious discussions attracts neurotics at times when what we speak or say about the subject is hard to follow.  For them the Urantia Book is impossible to follow, yet we have a group here that knows perfectly well that the Mantutia supplied writings so well and beautifully done, are the poetry to our souls to enlighten not just yourself but all of mankind if they could only concentrate a little more they would have it too. 

Comments are most welcome to analyze the motivations behind these things we can only call attacks with considerable effort to cath you in a web of deceit and over really nothing except my poor leadership they say.  I am so happy to hear many, if not all of you,  report these things to the list to give them an airing and the sunshine of transparency when evil is about.  Thank you all for letting the rest of you know this has been going on.   RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"We now have a clear indication of why Ron hates Assale for his nefarious work in Africa.  He is fomenting revolution and depended on Ron to guide him toward learning how to control a large number of people from breaking with his role as revolutionary.  I am the Creator Son, and Ron has correctly analyzed parts of this puzzle and fails to see the real problem because he is blind to this kind of chicanery due to a heart that genuinely loves people for who they are and not what money or goods they bring to the Temple of love he carries for all of you.  His life is full of difficulties extremely harsh lately and he can hardly move to walk these last few days of transition to the morontial phase of life on Urantia.  Shortly he will enter into the womb of God for a few days and then deceive all you by saying he feels perfectly normal now.  But not so.

"Assale is convinced Ron is divine and wants his protection.  But Ron caught on about eight months ago that Assale was immoral and breaking the rules of being a fair transeman by teaching the Urantia Book so that he starred in it as the Savior of humanity in Africa.  Dove is one of his but relents so well with Ron's comments she has refused to do more and the DA Ron does not know Steve Gitz, so if you wish, inform him about who that may be as I do not know him or her either.  Now this:

"I have ruled that Assale must continue on his scheme for revolution in Africa.  I see there is good reason for him to think he can gain the power his grandfather had as a ruler of Kenya decades ago, but that he is now lost to that group of supporters over moral issues we do not discuss here.  He is truly a migration of hate from the days of the large tribes that fought on principle and not for reason.  Ron cannot fathom this side of man and does not ever wish to be part of that side of man period.   He is listening to his own government espouse dangerous ideas too and wants that to stop immediately!  In any case this list is preeminently up for sale NOT and that is yours to be proud of everyone who reported this abuse of your time and energy for positive developments in spite of setback after setback with us and our choice to improve poor Urantia/Nystoria.

"I leave one word to all of you:  SOON!  I am truly pressing every button I can to undo the problems Ron faces to just stay alive along enough to finish this transition, and then to provide him and many of you the pleasure of working with us as much as possible.  You all have age problems related to all the defaults Nystoria has suffered over her long history of being almost an innocent bystander to Missions that went awry.

"We must realign you and your hearts and souls to the idea we mean well if not totally sure what we mean sometimes.  I am truly sorry for all the mayhem you people have to suffer just to support our choices to regain Nystoria as Urantia it used to be called until a few cant weeks ago.  The name Nystoria is winning favor everywhere now and we wait for the final distribution of opinion from Paradise in particular on this matter ourselves.  In so many words we must regain the high ground and wait for no man to plunder what is God's to give.  I thank you all for responding so well to this threat of annihilation by people who hate before they think.  I am Michael and good day."

END 
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2018, 11:39:17 AM »
Ron:  Michael requested I reveal to you the name of the author of the negative email sent to me..  Daniel A.
__Steve__

How could I forget!  But I did and I kick myself for not recognizing it at all.  Another case of a disguised mental illness undiagnosed.  Thank you Steve.  Ron
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 11:49:39 AM by Ron Besser »

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2018, 12:01:31 PM »
"Another case of a disguised mental illness undiagnosed."  That's hilarious!  I am going to use that phrase when pointing to my goofs.  Still laughing.
Steve

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2018, 12:55:29 PM »
I do not feel loved.  I got this from Popular Science this morning!
Unlovely Ron

« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 01:00:09 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2018, 01:13:52 PM »
Ron and forum friends,

I received the email and chose to use the "Report to Admin" option because I wanted to test it out and ask you Ron if it worked as I assume it is supposed to be used to report posts and personal messages to Admin (in this case Ron) to alert them of possible website abuse?

I particularly like Father Michaels comment I quote below about "people who hate before they think".  All too common and true it seems to me these days and a warning to us all to be vigilantly conscious of our thought processes and as Lemuel advised to be aware of "the observers" within us.

I thank you all for responding so well to this threat of annihilation by people who hate before they think.

Love to all my forum family

Hi Newstarsaphire - the mechanism to report site or post abuse worked well and I received your report via that mechanism.  I sincerely thank you.  But I also like to say that when you all posted to the thread running here it made it a group recognized need to rally the wagons round to protect the integrity of what we say and do here too.  I cannot overemphasize that there needs to be a group dynamic to supply me with the idea you care very much too.   You all have done that well and it makes me feel some pride we can stick together on really touch challenges to our faith and beliefs,  Thank you!   Ron
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 10:03:47 PM by Ron Besser »
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2018, 08:51:10 PM »
Yes Steve, it is very sad how deep a rebel can fall into the abyss, it's obvious that whoever hates his brother hates The Son of God; He is love.
I have seen in the forum those who oppose to directions and love given by Michael of Nebadon through Ron and still presumed of being wise and full love and turn their backs to them.
Very sad.
I hope one day they realize what they have done.

Rene.

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2018, 09:22:36 PM »
I did receive an email about 3 weeks ago that was signed DA but was not from his email address. I just dismissed it and deleted it.  At the time something had already been mentioned here that he was causing problems, so I just assumed it was already known about.  If I get anything else I will report it to Ron asap.  It did not come from here, but was in my email.  My antenna is now up and  I'll be more alert and not just dismiss it.
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken