Author Topic: Talk About Jesus Odds And Ends  (Read 273 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Talk About Jesus Odds And Ends
« on: December 06, 2017, 09:49:21 PM »
Talk About Jesus Odds And Ends

December 05, 2017 930PM at York Pa
Ron Besser/TR

TR note: I extracted some of this report from a private email I sent Lemuel this morning and remove the personal information almost entirely. What is left is a chance to hear from the Jesus Apostles again, plus some additional commentary from Mother Spirit with some news concerning a few things that should interest you. I also wish it to be known that the proposed changes to my transition did not take place and is explained below in ways I never suspected was true. In any case this is a hodge podge of information and should be an easy read for all. Thanks. Ron Besser

THOUGHT ADJUSTER In High Status:

"Our work is to signal to Lemuel and Ron and to Larry, that your unique status on Urantia is amazing to the Father who believed that Urantia did not have any good for anyone else in the Maser Universe. I am a being you do not know by name or number in almost full mental contact with Ron. . . . It is our doing to Lemuel and Larry and Ron for this: Do not get upset Lemuel when we pull the plug on your rational mind to see how you stand as an animal being on an animal planet like Urantia. Urantia has no guidance yet or now and you must care to be caring to keep yourself well until the Mission is on the ground and incarnations are visible. I am invisible always as I am not a Trinity Teacher Son, but a high Son donated to myself as Michael of Nebadon on the level of Paradisaical speech/ the following message is for all:

"You Lemuel, and you Ron, and Larry too, must understand you carry valuable information for the Magisterial Sons, and they are aware of it for you Ron, but not for what Lemuel carries or what Larry holds. In your case Lemuel, you hold the high standard of love for all and hate for evil. Ron is the same beside you and declares no harm will come to the divine Sons when incarnated. Ron holds the information that is the fail safe virtue of decision making the right way and holds counsel with Melchizedeks and Creator Sons of which there are two of them who work with Ron all day sometimes. Larry, we think, carries the open heart of God, and together you three are monster apparatichik** to cleanse Urantia in your own movements to be soon announced.

[Ron’s note: This must be an Adjuster with Russian Service on Urantia. I do not know who is speaking either other than it or they from Paradise and can morph between any Order of Life in the Universe and speak as them. The work apparatichik refers to the government bureaucracy which is known to be so strong that Czars and Premiers in the Communist Party could not rule them do their bidding all the time. It is a very interesting choice of terms and I wonder if that apples to the three musketeers or to any human who gets into the bureaucracy of the Magisterial Mission on the human side?]

[Ron - The following was another surprise I had. Peter the Apostle to Jesus speaks to what Lemuel cannot help and that is to cry sometimes when spirit speaks deep to the soul. I have learned to control what a friend of mine called the Mercy Blush, and that is the tearing up when speaking a message or explaining something to a convert about spirit, and it so suddenly hits you, you have to stop and take care of the choke and the tears and often we lose a convert for this reason while we cry awhile under the circumstance. Peter the first Apostle chosen by Jesus talks about it for Lemuel below:]

“I am Peter:"

PETER, THE FIRST ORIGINAL APOSTLE -

"I am Peter the Apostle and I have this to relate to you in particular Lemuel. You must learn to be good without bawling about it. You Ron have learned the secret and that is to be neutral about what is happening. Most people cannot control it, and Lemuel is among the worst to take on serious spiritual work without breaking into tears. You call it the Mercy Blush Ron after your friend Sue who coined the term. The Mercy Blush is uncontrollable tears and you weep and cannot stop the disillusionment of those before you for losing your cool in instructing them how to go about getting out of a spiritual problem. Also Lemuel seeks to rule the world with goodness but, gracious us, there is no way to do that ever. Worlds are worlds and you need spiritual help to overcome the Mercy Blush. I am Peter the Apostle and wait no longer to say this: I am Peter and that is that for both of you."

MATTHEW , THE SEVENTH APOSTLE CHOSEN BY JESUS -

" You asked Peter Ron, what is going on to treat you with the Apostles again so well, and the answer I may speak is this: Jesus has torn through his miasma about appearing again on such short notice, as Michael sent a message to Paradise yesterday [Ron - about 5 Dec] that He, Michael, was ready for the Second Bestowal of Jesus on Urantia.

This is unprecedented and your feel the Supreme serious upon you now and you are up to receive this, and we know your problem of mind saturation with others lately and that is not a serious concern to we Apostles at the moment. The business at hand I am asked to reveal to you and others, is that Jesus needs to know in what order the divine wishes him to appear, and it is decided by the Creator Son, that Jesus will appear first among those to introduce the Magisterial Mission. You Ron are the least prepared to understand this as you are first in line of all modified humans on Urantia to take on the ideals of Jesus and to teach like Jesus. You need not stand in Continental Square of York, either to do this. We believe Jesus will visit 2709 and leave with you either a new Urantia Book or the Prayer Book he has achieved in his spare time on high. Your life Ron is already upside down with others there and today it is resolved when to go, but until you can celebrate this better, know that Jesus will use you well in the coming day. Also, be assured that God leaves you well Ron, and Lemuel well perfectly fit to take the world on again. Larry Gossett will be also well attended as he now has a Supernaphim at his side that also runs Ron's life keenly again. I am Matthew the Apostle who wrote, 'it is better to receive than to give,’ and that is one of Paul's favorites too. I am Matthew and I wish you all a good day."

SAINT PAUL OF TARSUS speaks to all now:

"I watched Matthew struggle through his transmission to Ron who has fallen apart because all of his memory tags were removed this morning to prevent juice burn.** Our work is frightfully difficult preparing Urantia for the coming Bestowal of Jesus. In any case we must deal with the legged ones called Ron and Lemuel and Larry as they are all fused with one intention in mind, and that is to be used for the development of the Magisterial Mission in the little corners of the world with students that speak little English and wish to have them learn English while you teach about God.

“And finally this as I worry about my students on Urantia:

“Eat well and sleep well as the world will turn dark for days and bitter cold will develop, and later then as the sun arises anew, be able to live well as healthy and ready to be about the business of the Father for Urantia again.”

[** Ron’s note: Those who do not transmit have no idea of all the changes that one experiences as we exchange mental notes with each other and sometime like Paul here does, he feeds it back in the transmission without antecedent meaning. All that is expressed by that quote is that I get a little high on fruit juice because I get so thirsty for it during a transmission for my throat and thirst as I can get dry mouth without it at times. It does not happen all the time but when the transition is really rough on me it does happen.]

MOTHER SPIRIT -  
“We sometimes laugh at Ron for he gets tedious over remarks he knows that do not or cannot make sense to you, but to remove them breaks up the text too much and that is what has explained here although he does not drink at the computer he does go down stairs for a glass of the stuff. As Mother Spirit I am happy to return to this forum fully as I was “away,” from the forum for a few days and came back to find Ron listening to tapes instead of writing or speaking them. Today that is over as he is now instructed to revive his old ways and begin the work of enlivening this forum for all concerned.

“First you must realize that the Apostles who spoke here today are highly energized again because Jesus is coming back so that they can see him and work with him again on the mansion worlds and then on Urantia again. Ron is kept abreast of this work sometimes as he was today and he finds it hard to concentrate because Michael and the surgeons removed a brain spot that keeps him up at night instead of being to easily fall asleep anymore. Most humans grow one to but in Ron it was large enough to disrupt him for his rest needs. He also love the life of a vagabond but has not lived such for decades and is tired and needs a deep rest. Your lives are regulated by spirit after a certain age in your late forties, and Ron was regulated long before that but never gave heed to it except for a couple years. Our work for Jesus is occurring now because what Ron calls the Three Musketeers, (Ron, Lemuel, Larry the three fused ones), are all now regulated similarly and that causes Lemuel to get sleepy at four in the afternoon and Ron at midnight, and we must bring them all together in whatever time zone they are in to ten at night.

“Furthermore, Ron has not be relieved of the painful episodes in his body as promised in a certain transmission yesterday because we found we must regulate the time of Jesus on Urantia gravity response to the Jesus body through Ron himself as he is typically the size of most Urantians in most countries except the United States and Canada. There they are all bigger and bruise less easy than Ron and Jesus will do. To regulate the gravity balance Jesus needs to walk on Urantia we use the gravity body response on Ron and in his brain is a small chip that reads that out to our doctors.

“It is strange to report that Ron has no gravity response whatsoever when in the trance of transmissions. We wonder what that is about. And Paradise reminds us that gravity response to a fused Adjuster is zero as Ron and the other two are being prepared to run a course on high that is quickly dismantling of their human traits and fully inform them of their morontial and then their spiritual traits. Jesus holds the record for being quick to assemble his life course and take it on quickly, having died on the Cross and made it to Finaliter status in twelve hundred Urantia years, and we expect Ron to do it in about fourteen hundred years. In so many ways Ron seems to detract from none of this as he is ready to serve with our without kudos and he knows it matters not how rich or famous he becomes as he has already decided he is theirs and not his to direct toward the Deity Adventure on Paradise. And now this for all of you:

“We are optimistic to run the appearance of Jesus before the end of this year. Ron broke some that news incorrectly last night as it was deleted from our dais to speak to it but Michael did it from memory and had some details wrong. I see no heavenly display although it was once planned and got transmitted last night, but there will be an unusual sunset if you are not cloudy when this occurs as the sun will move from west to east about three lengths of the sun itself as Urantia is being adjusted in its orbit by the Power Directors to obtain a better alignment with Uversa as Uversa must use Urantia now as its beacon star to guide space craft in this part of the universe.

“And: Jesus will be brought from Uversa on a space craft since he is incarnated now on Uversa and as Ron says to me in the transmission: ‘I did not know Uversa could handle material incarnations,’ and yes it can Ron and several more ways you do not know too. In lasting peace, Jesus reminds all that the House that Jack [Urantia civilizations] built is destroyed finally and great changes are about to happen on Urantia because of that.

“We are deciding who is going to run human resources on Urantia from the divine side and we pick Mantutia Melchizedek and that is with Ron at his side as he must learn how to select people for skills and not looks or attitude exactly. We close with a friendly chip at those on this forum to say that all things consist in God and that includes Mother Spirit and Michael of Nebadon and wish you a good night for now. Mother Spirit.”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
“I watch Ron painfully peck at the keyboard far down from his usual performance when he has everything working right. He needs R and R badly and he gets some soon later this month in order to rest him up for later work to come in February or March when most of what we want on the ground is visible and it is safe to come out and walk the streets again. I also wish all well for now as I have a great announcement coming soon, perhaps tomorrow or Friday– we will see. Good day.”

END

ADDENDUM about thirty minutes later I need to add.  I sent a personal message with this in today and it should be shared as Mark, the Gospel of Mark writer, had this to say about the Last Supper for your information

MARK - the little son of God who helped to arrange the Last Supper for Jesus shortly before he was crucified:
"I am Mark, and I alone wrote the Gospel of Saint Mark as they call me in the Bible. 
"I am the Gospel of Mark, as I live well on mansion world five today and that is nearly graduation time for me to become a full spirit person.  When we die in the flesh we sew the body in a grave, and we move to a new body that your eyes cannot yet see.  It is a body of a fine mist and is quite beautiful to those who can view it.  I say this because so much death abounds on our planet yet and people have no idea what happens when they move on to the higher spheres.  The one who knows me best in mind on this planet spirit calls not earth but Urantia (You Ran Sha), and he can do this by special permission of the giant in spirit, our Creator Son, who Bestowed Himself as Jesus and will do so again shortly for all to see Jesus as he is today.

"In preparation of this speech I have to speak at least of something that is dear to your hearts today as was to me two thousand ten years ago today.  In that speech Jesus gave as the honored guest as the Supper we laid before him of fish and shrimp and potatoes as we loved that fare long before it became popular in the West.  Our dinner had wine and a kind of juice no longer available because the fruit that produced it has gone extinct due to drought and fire and invasion.  Nonetheless we drank Kaba Juice, and that is the right spelling and not the double AA found in other meanings in the Jewish reverence for God.  It is sweet as sweet cherry juice but had a tang your cherry juice does not have.  Jesus in particular loved the juice as it quenched his thirst easily.  The Supper was held in a nook of the home of my parents and while their name is forgotten today, they held Jesus so well, they baked him what you would call a cake today for his tenth birthday long ago now.  Ten years old in the Jewish faith that time held all who got to be ten years of age were becoming men already and the celebration of manhood could begin and often a cake was baked in that honor.  I am Mark and I recall all of that day's precious moments, and I now yield to the Apostle Matthew, whom ron particularly loves for the Gospel about the lilies of the field."

The APOSTLE MATTHEW speaks to the Congregation of Minister John Ruland:
"I am Matthew, and I am the least of the Apostles, but I gained fame because I bothered to sit down one day and produce my memory on parchment of may days working with Jesus.  In the memorance I stumbled on an old teaching he used to use but no longer used by the time he died on the Cross.  In that dying Jesus did I could not contain myself as neither can the transmitter and he vows never to allow harm to anyone in the Magisterial Mission or for the Return of Jesus.  I am Matthew and the idea of that the lilies of the field was so important to Ron your transmitter, is that Ron is always beset with personal problems of a grand nature in spirit as well, and he too looked at the gorgeous flowers that grow wild in farmer's meadows and fields and took heart from them.  The parable of the lilies of the field struck him so well he produced an illuminated manuscript and presented to his college its work which they still hold in high honor to its designer: God helped tremendously with that project and his history teacher today considers it his finest achievement as a teacher to have a student so arranged that he could produce what was a lump of ten pages or so of parchment paper and painted by hand of my text about the lilies of the field.  I am Matthew and I love the book as I see it used now and then today in history classes for the medieval of heart to learn about.  You are the wit we miss Ron as Jesus did and we love them both.  As the Apostle Matthew, I ask one thing from all who read this: Give Unto Others as You Have Given Unto Yourselves. Matthew."

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 10:10:15 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Talk About Jesus Odds And Ends
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 12:32:53 AM »
It never ceases to amazed me, every new day, new wonderful transmissions, thank you Ron for this spiritual food from Apostle Peter, Matthew, Saint Paul of Tarsus, Mother Spirit, Michael of Nebadon.  As I am still no transmiting for problems in my brain stem, I read every post like a thirsty man walking through the arid  desert.
I like the team of The Three Musketeers,  just wonder who is going to be DArtagnan?

Blessings everyone!
Rene. 

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 05:58:54 AM »
Thank you Ron for this wonderful post, it fills my heart with joy when I hear about Jesus return to Urantia.I hope everything goes well without complications and that the Magisterial Mission is successful, Domtia.

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 07:58:56 AM »
What a wonderful way to start my day.  My nights have been so restless lately that I feel tired most of the time.  Hard to sleep. I pray just to get some sleep.

But I have to tell you Ron that your post from our illustrious Celestial Family has me wide awake and I will read it again just to recharge my spiritual batteries.  Thank you Ron for sharing some of what you sent to Lemuel.

May all have a blessed day,
Dorian
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 08:17:02 AM by Dorian »
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 01:08:40 PM »
Thanks Dorian.  You are such a lover of humanity that it is a shame you are not going to be part of the Jesus retinue as he goes about teaching good around the Untied States (oops that is one typo hard to explain how the States get untied.)

Jesus speaks to me frequently just to make sure I am paying attention for his need to use me once in a while in the trade called revelatory speech.  Since I can transmit at the drop of a hat and need no prep to start one, I can speak the Father and the Holy Spirit with ease rapidly, and that is what Jesus is asking for to bring them along sometimes when he has a big crowd to speak to and to win them over.  If you could do that he would decide more for you than me as your voice is warm and wonderful while mine is thin and not a broth to the ear!

With regard to your restless night, a simple drink of warm milk would settle you much better.  But even better ask your Adjuster in prayer to help you sleep.  He used to do it for me when I was tormented with memories of a lost loved one all the time.  Furthermore, you are beset with considerable demands on your wallet for some reason, and that torments me yet too!  Mantutia Melchizedek has told me I get some salary payment when the Mission is seen to some extent, yet like a fallen cake in the over, my accounts keep going down down down too.  Let it be known that you are likely want to cut bait and just get out of those expensive circumstances and to live simpler than you do now.  Think about where you might want to locate with all the familiar things to be moved with you too.

Ron

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 03:01:46 PM »

Ron,  Michael, Mother Spirit, the attending Apostles, Peter, Paul  and Mathew,  Mark and the mystery Thought Adjuster in High Status.  It is interesting and reassuring that we are once again hearing from the Apostles of Jesus since they were withdrawn from Urantia not long ago when the Missions were rescheduled.

Even though this may have appeared to be a “hodge podge” of information and subjects, still it is filled with information for us and even a few clues into that are very revealing!

I agree with those that have so positively responded for this has been a joy to read, and there is much included here.   I love it when we are given things receptions that “entice” us to look deeper than the surface to find some real jewels of information.

When I read :
“….In any case we must deal with the legged ones called Ron and Lemuel and Larry as they are all fused with one intention in mind, and that is to be used for the development of the Magisterial Mission….”    “the legged ones”… I think there may be a humorous clue in there for us…..(smile)

I find the following paragraphs to be fascinating and again we can look  beyond what is said to find some very revealing information.

“Furthermore, Ron has not been relieved of the painful episodes in his body as promised in a certain transmission yesterday because we found we must regulate the time of Jesus on Urantia gravity response to the Jesus body through Ron himself as he is typically the size of most Urantians in most countries except the United States and Canada. There they are all bigger and bruise less easy than Ron and Jesus will do. To regulate the gravity balance Jesus needs to walk on Urantia we use the gravity body response on Ron and in his brain is a small chip that reads that out to our doctors.

“It is strange to report that Ron has no gravity response whatsoever when in the trance of transmissions. We wonder what that is about. And Paradise reminds us that gravity response to a fused Adjuster is zero as Ron and the other two are being prepared to run a course on high that is quickly dismantling of their human traits and fully inform them of their morontial and then their spiritual traits.

The last couple of days I have felt like I was missing something that I am used to feeling although I couldn’t tell what it was and when I read from Mother Spirit :  “As Mother Spirit I am happy to return to this forum fully as I was “away,” from the forum for a few days and came back….”
It dawned on me this morning while driving to work that perhaps  that was what was missing…Mother Spirit.

Also note worthy is that as I was reading this first thing this morning I began to get so dizzy, more than my usual…lol….and so I stopped reading for a moment and  the dizziness stopped or at least slowed down and then when I resumed, it started all over again,,, and again  when  I stopped reading , it calmed down again…. V e r y   I n t e r e s t  i n g!!!    I am planning to reread it later tonight just to experiment and see what happens.    Perhaps I should have   a writing pen around, Ron,  and see if it starts floating!

Anyway, I thank all for this wonderful “hodge podge” of  information.    In Love and Service….The Third Musketeer….I almost wrote  “mouseketeer”    Walt Disney who I share a birthday date ( not the same birth year though)  with must be hangin around me….lol….LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 05:51:31 PM »
To all the list and especially to Larry Gossett and Lemuel in Spain.

I alert you and the list as well that I have been asked to reestablish the ABC Summaries - a writing I used several years ago to give major changes out to the present Urantia Book and to reveal new concepts for those who receive the BCC List and the ABC Summaries as I will call them again.

Two important things for you for me to receive:

1) If you want be on the list send me an email to aronolac@Comcast.net  stating you wish to subscribe and make SURE you tell me the email address you want them sent to.

2) Let Father know what interests you so much about that publication as He says to me, Ask Ask Ask.  I have done so now

And really a 3rd reason:
I have lost all my email lists due to a serious breach security into my computer by all people by the Microsoft Corporations who updated me with a .dll that was only for Windows 10 and it destroyed my chip set.

All is lost.  I need to reestablish the list again as skinny as will be to start.

I am in the process of receiving what is probably a major revelation from Paradise all today and it is quite long and I need a couple of days to process it and then send to Phyllis Simpson the document for correction and proofing as it is quite long.
Thank you.

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 03:11:45 AM »
: - * Ron is   Beloved,

I feel somewhat abandoned, here in France, together with you in your language

Always faithful to my spiritual family here in France, our Elvis died, ..this is idolatry day and at peak ict, at home for the rich human, singers, actors hollywood..ce also saddens me dear administrator, ALTHOUGH French, we also have the right to 2ém
book here in France? because all the former are more on the Spirit of the forum, the newly re is now but why all the globalized languages are not represented, there are only your language, is this normal ?? Russian, Polish-Spanish- The Hungarian-Japanese-Chinese-Belgian French- German- Italian. arabe- turk- africain- ect ect ect ect ..; RON, why all the children of the creator are not represented here in this forum L ??? mind since if : ( a long time, and I think The Spirit of love and sharing and dispatcher must represent the Divine teaching, where are the elders, élytes this forum, disappeared as johnny hallyday ?? dead asleep for eternity. where estil date ..peutetre on the mansion world?

B I E N A i m e RON thank you to exist ... our ages Life remains valuable and still in active service
ETERNELOVE

Bernadette "Hybrid France" .. Those Who wish to write m I translate with google Thanks / Peace

Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2017, 02:33:05 PM »
has read the Artist Dorian Beloved tankyu so much : - * e

Bright Dorian, thank you for your exquisite courtesy towards me, I stay quiet and somewhat of humility, because so long as I am the handmaid of the Spirit of truth, creative girl more associated with my other so beautiful sisters know our down here passage is punctuated with experiences that incenses us with grace through the medium of our divine extension, and you seem to be a wonderful actor / singer in this divine plan, each with its function, whatever the place, although here France little light of the Spirit, c is why the m Forum is a delightful retreat from the beginning, I remain loyal and faithful to Mikael my grandfather liked, and through the medium of our beloved RON administrator Benign under the tutelage of love sharing, .. oh how I love be with you, everyone,I am part of the spiritual family on and work from my birth on Urantia Primitive .. Thanks beautiful friend and welcome in the Family :-*
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

budhughes

• 928-246-0431
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 09:45:38 PM »
Bernadette, I am Moved to respond to you. I did not get the message that you meant to send the translation is so poor.
Don't suffer so you are love by me and my Thought Adjuster for this is why I am writing you.
You may wish to feel the friendship now and for ever.
budhughes

gleBernadette, je suis ému de vous répondre. Je n'ai pas eu le message que vous vouliez envoyer la traduction est si pauvre.
Ne souffrent pas si vous êtes l'amour par moi et mon Ajusteur de pensée pour c'est pourquoi je vous écris.
Vous pouvez souhaiter ressentir l'amitié maintenant et pour toujours.
budhughes
budhughes

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2017, 03:10:11 PM »

...[...]...

And really a 3rd reason:
I have lost all my email lists due to a serious breach security into my computer by all people by the Microsoft Corporations who updated me with a .dll that was only for Windows 10 and it destroyed my chip set.

All is lost.  I need to reestablish the list again as skinny as will be to start.

Hi Ron_B and everyone.

I stayed several days without accessing the Serara Forum and now, slowly, I am reading the news, initially the most recent ones.
                        From what I noticed of your message, because of your computer problems, you missed the email address of many.
                        So I ask you to register my email (aronolac) to receive any news or, possibly, if the Serara Forum is temporarily unavailable: julio.steinmetz@gmail.com.
                          Everyone from the Serara Forum can add my private email if you want to chat. Just remember that my full name is Julio Cesar da Luz Steinmetz and since I am Brazilian, and my native language is Portuguese (Brazil) I use internet tools like Google Translate to do the quick translation to read the essence of the messages.
                         With much love to all,
                         Julio.

======= 

Oi Ron_B e a todos. 
                                Eu fiquei vários dias sem acessar o Fórum Serara e agora, aos poucos estou lendo as notícias, inicialmente, as mais recentes.
                                 Pelo que eu notei de sua mensagem, por causa de problemas de seu computador, você perdeu o cadastro de e-mail de muitos.
                                   Assim eu peço que cadastre meu e-mail (aronolac) para receber qualquer notícia ou, eventualmente, se o Fórum Serara estiver sem acesso nem que seja momentaneamente: julio.steinmetz@gmail.com.
                                   Todos do Fórum Serara pode adicionar meu e-mail particular, caso quiser conversar. Apenas lembro que meu nome completo é Julio Cesar da Luz Steinmetz e que como sou brasileiro, e meu idioma nativo é o português (Brasil) eu uso ferramentas da internet como o Google Tradutor para fazer a tradução rápida para ler a essência das mensagens.
                                   Com muito amor a todos,
                                    Julio
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)