Author Topic: A welcome statement for all just arrived  (Read 1600 times)

Daniel alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
A welcome statement for all just arrived
« on: May 28, 2016, 02:27:02 PM »
Subject, A warm welcome

Teacher, ‘Meloloc

Las Vegas, NV. TR, Daniel

28 May, 2016, 2:27 PM, EDT

In appreciation and love of You Father, I am here open and able to receive any message you may want to bring to the Forum or the World. Thank you Father……………

My message today is one of open communication, with the world, and especially, for any that may visit the Serara.org web site.  You come by various routes to click on this name, almost always with the over site of your piece of the Father, that spirit, that dwells in most on earth today. We saw you going about your life, and we noticed some key things about you. First unlike most, you had a tender spot for your brothers and sisters that was exhibited in the many acts of kindness and patient empathetic, interaction that had us take notice.  You would many time forbear your own interests in pursuit of either fairness or outright giving of advantage to those who you were either working with or had come across in the mix of life. This had us perk up so to speak as your making choices had come to the place where you truly were listening to your adjuster and then responding in that selfless serving life style you had come to believe in and model.

So you see we were watching and noticing you when you had no idea any one were interested.  Now that we were successful to have you respond of your own free will to the opportunity that this site represents, [and it is an unprecedented and very privileged opportunity] your wanting to continue now is the key for your having a part in the refurbishing and makeover or this planet. A part that is overwhelmingly huge and important. Can you see it? It’s so amazing that your next choice will determine your life and career from here to eternity, like the movie was titled. We have watched many come and go, sitting on the front row in a class destined to work together for millions of years and after a few sessions, unconsciously fail to put two and two together and go on to some other interest that is like the difference between being offered training on the space shuttle program and then even though qualified, for the space shuttle program you choose to operate the bumper car concession at the local carnival.

Now at the eve of the most wonderful commencement of the Fathers concerted action to save and rescue this, far and away, one of the most abused and squandered planets of the local universe group of approx. 600 plus, planets,  a commencement that will entail  a worldwide, clear and unambiguous public front and center speech of compassionate, passionate love and concern saying in no uncertain, but kind terms, all that now will take place. You have been guided and provided this opportunity and we welcome you with open arms with nothing but a desire to include you in this most unusual working group.  This is Meloloc, an ascending mortal working for the Magisterial Son Serara and his brother Jesus writing through one who not long ago was also like you, new to this group, today in anticipation of your joining with us in this most exciting opportunity, I wish you all a good day and I sign off with the universal language salutation and greeting we use all over this part of the woods, Domtia……………

« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 06:34:46 PM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214 While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Re: A welcome statement for all just arrived
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 03:08:28 PM »
Daniel and Meloloc, thank you for rejoicing my heart day after day.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 07:15:43 PM »
Thanks Bro Daniel and Meloloc! I like the way the message explained our arriving to this site: here a little, there a little!!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 01:17:17 AM »
Thank you Daniel and Meloloc for that invitation to those outside, who are still sitting on the fence, to come and join the group of happy riders. It's now or never, the time is ripe, you're all welcome, so hurry up so as not to miss the show, it will start soon. Domtia

Clency (t4t)
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 03:51:37 PM »
Dear brother of light Transmitter through our beloved Méloloc

thank you for this gracious message all these delicious thoughts revive us all the heart in suffering
of a Urantia became Obscurtia through all the murders, on all continents, DO I respectfully request the Supreme heavenly authorities will end when these murderous carnage, France, Us; a. Belgium. Germany and Europe tonight ??? weapons of games always end in blood and tears of millions of souls, is this the arrival of UN
Prince of Light, or that of a prince of darkness called Daesh ?? Thanks to the gods of Reply in Truth or estce the eradication and end of a planet crucified by the remains of the prince always in action Calligastia 2016? :'(
In absolute serenity my question is imminent to date in Germany LA terror is present and cry :'(
eternelove news and associated juvenile souls in this wonderful forum of The spirit of our Bienveilleurs :'(

Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

Greg Steinhoff

• faith child of God not perfect but perfecting
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 02:46:48 PM »
Thank you you for this kind an unique inspirational message on my arrival to this sight. Meloloc and Daniel.  I'm ever reinspired by the lessons, transmissions,and messages I receive from this forum. Thank you.  Domtia
Greg Michael Steinhoff

Tony Jr

• Antonio Jr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2017, 06:43:51 PM »
Thank you Meloloc and Daniel Alderfer for this message of hope!

I'm sure it's not too late to save Urantia from the rebelion!
''God showed me the way'' - Ayrton Senna