Author Topic: Notification to Members: Who Will You See First/The Symposium Concert  (Read 283 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Speaker: Michael of Nebadon/Mother Spirit
Subject:
Notification to Board Members: Who will you see first?
The Symposium Concert

T/R: Ron Besser
York, PA 1130AM Local Time
September 01, 2017

“I am Michael and I provide the following for the List.  We are pressing hard to become visible to all in about six weeks but are hoping to become visible before that for some of you.

“We need to address two important items with you:”

1) Who comes to be seen first, a Melchizedek or Jesus?  The answer is neither as our goal is to provide information first and later visibility of who one can see with material eyes.

2) Where are you?  How do you deal with sudden changes in your temperament, and how does that change you when you are suddenly feeling more than you ever felt before for spirit and for us?  By new feelings I mean the sense of inclusion and being part of the most important happening on Urantia since Jesus walked the earth for all of us and you.

“I cannot guarantee everyone will feel a great deal more, but I can guarantee that Ron is done with transition forever and he will feel a lot better too.  For the rest of you, your feelings have been leery of using anything from these boards to speak to anyone about the coming Missions.  We now will make available precise information and let this discussion forum continue as long as we have a need for its outlet.

“Ron was told to delete the teaching mission board and it has been but there lingers the address which gives you an error code of 404 which just means the browser cannot find the web site anymore.  This will remain in place until we have our own IT section and Mantutia will help Ron find one we can buy and replace the current ISP in Boston with many thanks to their efforts to keep us showing up on your computer well done.

“Finally, we need to constrain some of you from posting long messages that are transmissions that are mostly personal to you now.  Please hold these back for awhile as we need room to start announcing all that we have to, in order to get you ready and willing to participate.

“Eat well and we will start pressing more messages to all of you in order to become better understood and better presented than we currently can do so far.  I am Michael and I wish you a good day.”

MOTHER SPIRIT -
"This is your Creative Spirit speaking; I almost did not get included but held Ron back from posting without me,  With regard to whom you see first, be assured my angels are NOT among them as angels are not supposed to be seen except in extreme emergencies.

"My Daughters are happy to be in the back ground and I am happy that they do so.  Ron has never seen the angels that surround him sometimes because of his dislike of the transition pain, but he has seen plenty of midwayers recently and does not mind their snappy appearance and silly faces they sometimes give him.  I ask Bzhutu (ABC 22-C*), and that designation is how I should be referred to from now on when you write my name.  I belong to the ABC family, and I was the third of five sons (c) born to Rata and Eve's first son, Adamson.  In the case of the asterisk (*) that is added to ensure that my family is entirely ratified and understood as to my lineage and my heart for now.  I am the second Secondary Midwayer to be born on Urantia and that was exactly 38,312 years ago dated from 01 September, 2017, for today is my birthday not but so close I can squeeze it in just.  In keeping with tradition my family lineage should be printed this way:  ABC22-C* and collectively ABC22-F*, and there is more:  I am the fifth child to have received the full compliment of the Ancients of Days paradigm of thought for Urantia and Panoptia, as we are twins with Panoptia, and Ron you must remember that above well.   . . . .   [Serara comes in to speak at this point,]

SERARA -
"We are now establishing protocols for Ron to write.  All capitals to announce our names in writing a dash and then two spaces below to start writing our messages.

"I am Serara, and I wish to announce to the crowd here that we are having no problem getting started now as Urantia is relatively benign in spite of North Korea and Trump and the rest of the menagerie and we respect that for a change as that mostly has to do with the Father holding North Korea's feet to the fire this week and letting them know they are near the end of their tether to do as they please through an envoy that showed up with credentials from the United States.  In my case, I have managed to speak to Kim Jung-un, and he was totally uninhabitable as an indwelling, but totally forthcoming in his sense of disaster if he is not very, very careful with Trump.  He is unsure what to play next and says so as he sees the entire matter of missiles as abstract warfare.

"You Ron see him as a total disaster and willing to sacrifice his people to get the last work in edgewise.  He sees it about the same but is not becoming prudent just how he twists the tail of Japan and South Korea.  We are never sure who he is as he changes persona frequently and has little to say other than, 'I am the ruler!'  He makes wide berths for his ancestors and currently family but was savagely attacked by his uncle whom he had executed last year for treason and he was not wrong. 

"As a result of your views Ron, we are careful to state that Kim Jung-un will last a few months more than likely go to China in exile.  We then expect the Chinese to purge North Korea of its military rulership, and install a vice-premier of our choosing in that country to lead it out of war mongering.  I am Serara and that is the fashion of the day at the moment."

MOTHER SPIRIT -
"I am Mother Spirit, and I choose to tell you this today.  Ron has neither good or bad passing grades for the pain he has suffered and he is loathe to speak about himself much more than necessary.  BUT: we must congratulate him on becoming the only human in world history to tell us he is ready regardless of what happens next.  He is truly ready and without portfolio as we call people who are prepared but have no assignment for the future.  His life is gentle and light and he carries huge responsibilities on his own as all those corporations except one, are his to manage to start and he will do so competently as we see him think about them and how to approach them the best he can.  The Rayson Corporation is our think tank and supplier of scientific ideas and procuring patents and licenses to produce our discoveries.  In the Rayson Corporation lies The York Pre-Particle Technologies Corporation, and that is where machines will be fabricated and prepared for shipment to where we think such machines should go.  Finally, The Urantia Book Foundation will belie its power briefly while we assemble the old Foundation in York and store it for a new home soon enough in York.  York will become the fabrication center for new scientific discoveries in animal and plant usages as well as transport measures that fuel vehicles that can travel indefinitely and have no waste emissions putting Tesla almost out of business unless they adopt our technology for a fee.  Now:

"As Mother Spirit today, I provide all of you a little drink of water for all.  Our work commenced on August ninth and tenth to start the Magisterial Mission.  We stated that the Mission started August 10th but that was for convenience sake as the first starter gun went off on August 9th, 2107 and that his how we view the start at this point.

"Further more, we have to announce that some salaries have already been announced thanks to Ron's generosity to those who will serve on the first Boards of Director for the various corporations to be activated TODAY. 

"That means that Ron is now President of Starbridge Group.  He is Chairman of the Rayson Corporation until further notice and he will manage the Magisterial Mission for the time being for a few days until we get Mantutia fully geared up to meet with him this coming Monday or Tuesday.  Mantutia will carry the cash cow for the inauguration of changes to 2709 Sunset Lane for a new front loader for mulching and snow removal and for other work around the property he does not know about just yet.

"Trials will go with these responsibilities because The Urantia Book Foundation, will be released for work as soon as the old Urantia Foundation is closed and ready to sign a letter to all of its readership what happened and how it will work from now on.  Be assured The Urantia Book Foundation, will be well heard soon enough.  Good and I finalize this with the ideal that Ron needs to hear more than any of you: the irascible pain will halt immediately and his eye and heart will return to normal.  To the rest of you, there is nothing to look for at this time as we need to start drawing to York those who will procure our needs efficiently and well.  I am Mother Spirit and I speak well now of this transmitter:

"He gathers the harvest as some of you do, but is caring to let stand the transmissions that sometimes err with too rosy of a view about what is to go very soon.  He rushes nothing and awaits the IRS for his tender new corporations and their work to proceed well and quickly.  Be assured there is plenty of space around for offices and Mantutia will lead that foray for Ron.  In any case we are working on a myriad of other things that involve all of you quickly.  Larry Gossett will be moved lock, stock, and barrel, in about one month from now (+/- 30 September or to 02 October whatever fits best), and Wendy will have to sell her car after barely getting used to is shift maneuver, and Gitz will be asked to move but we doubt he will for reasons of State as he will remind us, and that is it for an immediate move. 

"Finally, I doubt I can give an adequate reason for Ron to hear well again as he has lost some of his hearing to keep him calm in his mind, but he hears gorgeous music all day sometimes and wonders how he can ever express it as a written work.  He will receive an organ grinder called Mother Spirit to help him realize a dream with Gitz to present an original work that Gitz calls the Trumpet Herald (Gits: correct this if misremembered in R's mind) for the Magisterial Mission itself and we will see to it that it is properly orchestrated by one of our talented Gitz-like composers, perhaps Bach himself who would love to get at it with its ragged tempo and burly theme.  Ron has a great idea on how to present the program to the assembled listeners at our first Symposium.  Good day."

MICHAEL Of NEBADON -
"Ron you leave us no choice but to quench your thirst on a soda today we prepare for you.  That idea you have for the Symposium will be thunder to the guests and will blast the new administration of the Magisterial Mission out of their seats with arranged AMEN's from the male chorus that crescendos to ear splitting unison choral speech after providing the assembly their first standing ovation to God, the recitation of the Lord's Prayer to open the Symposium.  I give just a hint at your thinking Ron, and Gitz needs to modify that Trumpet Herald work so that it is prayerful instead of so much jazz intonation.  To Gitz: modify and play again for Ron, Steve to hear your ideas.  We think this will go through more modifications to suit our use of it at the Symposium opening day."
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Notification to Members: Who Will You See First/The Symposium Concert
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 01:31:54 PM »
To Mother Spirit, Michael of Nebadon, Ron, and List:
Subject:  Symposium Concert

Honored to work with Ron, orchestrators and other honored guest together to accomplish a musical piece foe the Symposium Opening.  The evolution of this piece will surely evolve musically.  Mother Spirit, you know my work and that I often don't title my compositions till later on. So I suspect it's title will also change from "Fanfare for the MSM" with the Trumpet Herald as the opening movement to something else, and I would like to leave that in Ron's and others' hands.

Father Michael, modifications with added prayerful tones as you request is duly noted.  And you can count on Ron and I parlaying and bringing forth a melodic beauty that may cause the angel's tears to be visibly seen.

Mother Spirit, love your suggested that "...perhaps Bach himself...would love to get at it with its ragged tempo and burly theme."  Next week I will post a piece I did, a Variation on J S Bach's Two Part Inventions No. 13 in hopes the great composer would jump in with us to help make it a sensation.  Tell him that he can throw tomatoes at this composer, but just jump in anyway and we will clean it up.

Gratefully with love,
Steve

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Notification to Members: Who Will You See First/The Symposium Concert
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 02:35:18 PM »
Steve, thank you and I for one will look forward with glee to your variation when prepared and posted.  Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania