Author Topic: Mantutia on New Styles of Teaching and More  (Read 333 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Mantutia on New Styles of Teaching and More
« on: September 26, 2017, 02:20:57 AM »
Teacher: Mantutia Melchizedek
Subject: New Styles of Teaching With the New Urantia Book and More
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 26/09/2017 2.34pm(AEST) 1.34am(GMT)

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK:

“There is so much that can be assuaged, your language is so poorly constructed, but what we have we make the best of a bad situation into manageable pieces for you to digest at a time.

“As you know, I write fluently and candidly as I mostly did in those Urantia Book Papers I had much to do with in the first TUB. I am Mantutia here, to relay some dabble here for you to take an interest in.

“As you soon will see there will be a lot of new ground to cover in new material we have written on in the new second Urantia Book we will have to dispense with soon. What will come to a shock to most of you is the style of language we use in the new text. It comes with a more simplified context and essentially addressing key areas of revelation that requires humans to readily absorb for their own edification.

“Our conceptual language in the old text is downgraded and, if anything, minimised to mere picture language regression in order to get people from differing languages and culture to assimilate in their reading and comprehension. Bear in mind, we have to cater for a wide range of ages in the readership, from the young at mind to the more mature and progressive thinkers of this age.

“I say this as it goes in tandem with our work as Melchizedek teachers when we are placed in many places to relate those teachings in a manner acceptable to most on Urantia.

“Why I tell you all this is because it is part of the crucial element of education and enlightenment,  that we come to be as relatable and to engender better understanding with the natives of this sphere. We can only step in where you are at in your evolutionary progress and it is not wise to overstep the mark to stretch it beyond the human capacity of reasoning and logic or we run the risk of burning out the energy of enthusiasm in the first place.

“It is important to not overwhelm others with too much material, but to allow ones to take steps of learning and foster that area of interest as it matures.

“As it is, you and I,  must always be mindful of the fellows here who are still in their infancy of comprehending even the basic values of their existence. Like babes in the water trying to to learn to paddle, so too are so many still trying to come to grips with the new waters that will soon be for most. It is wise to be as persevering, patient, as well as pro-active in the engagement of enlightenment and forward-thinking logic to enable humans the hope of greater and better things to come. It is truly up to each individual to desire a good and productive life and we wish to enhance that and more.

“As Melchizedeks, like your Machiventia before with Abraham in ancient times, we come to teach and steer the program of evolution in better ways than what has previously prevailed in your world. Our task is multi-faceted and challenging to the extreme and I think it best we take this as it comes with our collaboration with the humans under our charge.

“No doubt, there will be occasions of progression and regression, and so on it goes until we do aspire to see the overall trend to be an ever progressive, upward curve of growth in understanding and spiritual appreciation of all things to do with theirs and your Ascension Career and the journey inwards to the Source and Centre of your Being.

“You all here have progressed to know enough of what I speak of here, but there are so many yet to fully grasp what it is we speak of in these terms of endearment to you all.  You members and guests that follow this most august discussion group to the letter have been blessed with many an insight that has forwarded you on farther in advancing your own spiritual journey the Father has for each of you.

“I speak here to relay the import of our imminent work before you and your fellows,  and it is with great pleasure we come to materialize our forms to so be about the work Machiventia has begun so long ago, and we along with Christ Jesus,  be among you in ever diplomatic ways that can be best for the well-being of governments and their important administrative functions for their peoples.

“I close this discussion off for now as Sue can take more down as she has a good run with me as this is going well.  Please be aware we need to be tactful, with those we deal with in those initial stages and as things and time unfold, we can better associate with the human administration when it soon becomes apparent we speak the truth and they have no one else to turn to for guidance in the midst of so much confusion.

“Be assured you are not alone when things hit the fan soon as we will be present to calm it as much as we can under the circumstances. Eat well my friends and take care to stay away from riots and rowdy crowds that are of no use to you at all. Stay safe and be ever on guard and have your wits about you in the coming days of tribulation which will lasts for only a sequence of time. When the dust settles, then it will become clearer as to who is King on the hill.

“This is Mantutia and I am happy to be making these remarks with you all and thank you.”

End.
(3.18pm)

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mantutia on New Styles of Teaching and More
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 11:48:57 AM »
Thank you Mantutia for your superb linguist ability to reach our searching hearts in the first Urantia Book.

I do understand the need for a simpler and complete audience scope for a new release of understanding God's developmental plan with all universal inhabitants. As request, if not too late, I do hope that their can be a series of releases to even surpass the current Urantia Book to be used in all levels of introduction and increased education?

Thank you 7inOcean/Sue for posting Mantutia's comments about the Urantia Book and more.
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 09:46:10 PM »
The language (English) of the first UB is quite hard to understand and modern day expressions will be of great benefit especially to those who don't have English as their native language.   I look forward to the time when another UB will be around.  And the admonition to remain calm while ministering to our brothers and sisters is so important as I am myself much like a babe 'in the water trying to paddle'.  I can picture little baby ducks tweeting endlessly but now must learn to remain still and listen to wonderful lessons.  Thank you Mantutia and Sue.
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 11:31:36 PM »
Dear Mantutia and Sue--Thank you so much for this helpful post.  I have been absent for a couple of weeks and am trying to catch up.  I am so looking forward to our second UB.  I wonder how long it will be before we will all able to actually hold a copy in our hands.  Blessings,   Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken