Author Topic: Mission Assessment Jan 4, 2019 Michael Consummator Andromadeus M Spirit Uversa  (Read 1487 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email

MISSION ASSESSMENT
YORK PA AT 13:00 LOCAL TIME
JANUARY 04, 2019

I will attempt to keep this a short as I can.  I threw out my first dictation since it reached 8 type written pages and showed no signs of stopping at that.  I asked Michael of Nebadon if we could redo it and keep it as short as possible.

First, once again myself and those associated with me are a controversy the spirit universe is fighting because of the precedence we represent to them.  There is an element of Deity that refuses to accept that Michael is using a contingent of human representation inside the Missions themselves.

I dare say that I sincerely doubt that many of you know the story at all, and I am not going into it here this time, but I have had nothing but hardship from those angels assigned to God the Supreme over this very issue too. 

The Local Universes assesses the damage to me as high and improbable to think about in the future but I am not cleared once again for some additional reason not explained.  I find it upsetting in the extreme as no one is threatened by our presence on the Contact Commission.  You should try to understand that Michael Himself has taken a lot of heat for establishing a Contact Commission when the Supreme has directly asked that no such Commission be established to provide Urantia revelation at all.  There is a distinct problem existing within the Trinity of Trinities over how to conduct these Urantia Missions.  Let me stick with that statement to clarify things a little.

Nebadon, the Local Universe we belong to, has taken hit after hit from God the Supreme over how to conduct these Missions.  Further God the Ultimate is running a second defense against them in the sense God the Ultimate had to backtrack our Bestowal Son history so it showed up on the records as coming at a more propitious time.  That said, the Universal Father has approved these Missions to go forward and in spite of the Supreme’s desire to knock me out of the picture as insubordinate to the cause of Supremacy.  That is how the Supreme speaks to it to Michael of Nebadon.   Michael however sees no insubordination and clearly states He has not real understanding to the objection.

Fast forward to today.  Once again I have to battle the dislike of the Supreme in spite of reaching an agreement with that agency several days ago that my only role is that of a pass through as a member of the Contact Commission.  I see no problem with any of their assessments and we and myself are ready to proceed as a Contact Commission, even if slightly modified to received Periodic Revelation instead of epochal revelation to begin with.  I point out that the Sadler Contact Commission work set the precedence on Urantia not that long ago and that we are approximating the use of a Contact Commission that Sadler originated in 1934 and 1935 and 1942.

That said, the Local Universe of Avalon, got upset with me over issues I have no idea what they mean, and made a report to the Council of Equilibrium that my work and your work under this leadership represented a break in the traditions of Missions to material planets and should e stopped until better evaluated.  Michael of Nebadon took umbrage at the report and severed relations with Avalon until things became normal again.  That has held the Missions up for two weeks now and it is not just the idea of a human contingent at work for Urantia Missions, but also the idea that Jesus insists that the Missions commence with a Michael Mission first when it turns out that the Father prefers the Magisterial Mission to run first on Urantia and not a Michael Mission.

The fact is, all Missions to Urantia are ready.  They stand in place waiting to start their individual programs for Urantia to clear itself of one heck of a mess in its morals and in its ability to use the mind well at all any more. 

The largest problems with the Magisterial Mission is hardly my work and your work but our work combined as it is seen from the angle of the Paradise wisdom contingency.  We stand out as a read flag does to a bull in the ring due to the fact we are babies and they need a really and truly full grown up person in spirit to run the Magisterial Foundation.  Odd to report we settled that question about the Magisterial Foundation in our last December meetings here in York, but it does not seem to come or gel in their knowledge how we removed the idea of direct human decision coming from the Magisterial Foundation.  As a consequence they misunderstand the motivation of the humans at work here and lambast me in particular for getting too involved at a time of being so unsure just what to do about Urantia.

Bottom line: Missions are scrubbed until we have out January 15th meeting in York.  I am involved rather deeply in other issues including health problems that refuse to mitigate and I am running out of personal time to do anything unless this harassment from a universe contingent of angels is stopped.  They say it is today, but the idea still is so fresh in my mind I shudder at what I have to undo to keep things normal in this house.

We now wait for the January 15th meeting which may last four or five days this time and has to be mitigated by the fact I have appointments looming for surgical retraction of my lower jaw bone since it has not healed properly at all and I suspect strongly it is not going to so long as I have this harassment over me.  I still see no proper foundation for these actions and look to Michael of Nebadon to understand a lot ore than I do.

PLANETARY PRINCE, ANDROMADEUS speaking for Michael of Nebadon -
“We seek no retribution of the Supreme in this matter, but Ron is too ill to sustain this kind of treatment.  Larry Gossett got a bit of what it means to be harassed himself this morning over the same issue Ron has to face.  Angels are not supposed to take orders directly from God the Supreme, but in this case they take them directly through the Consummator of Universe Destiny in the belief that our human contingency is full of beans and no real power to affect the news on Urantia well enough to do it any good.  We fully disagree but until this mess is straightened out we wait for the Mission leaders to cull the problem back to nothing for Ron and others, and wait for the Council of Equilibrium to settle the question once and for all.

“Ron is fully aware due to his last transmission just how seriously we are objected to in the Local Universe itself as Gabriel has cautioned Michael that with Ron in the mix the entire matter of the Urantia Foundation could be revises for a better mission but Ron is adamant they have lost their place as leaders of epochal revelation, and must be replaced, along with other ideas on Urantia, to give Urantia some freedom from the obviously flawed interpretation of epochal revelation on Urantia from that Foundation.  We do not disagree with Ron on this matter at all and plans are in place to being that work to revise who does represent epochal information on Urantia.

“Further more, we see no direct replacement in Ron’s health until someone on Uversa decides what to do with a health issue we caused and yet is not acknowledged at all by the leadership of Uversa except to admit we did it accidentally and now he lives a very poor life on Urantia.  This must be rescinded from on high yet they do not think they need to at all.  I see the problem as serious and truly out of cause for the goodwill we have with Uversa these days.  In spite of these problems, Ron is right: The January 15th set of meetings at York will prevail for what ever they tell us at that time.  I am Andromadeus, and speak now to the folding chair of thought Ron sits on today.  He is losing eyesight once more due to an anomaly in our circuits that performs eyesight control when things are operating clearly and well and this day is full of mischief not and it carries nothing harsh for Ron today.  But he has a jealous master with his surgeon and he must not clash with that one or suffer the consequences of not having his teeth replaced properly, It may occur this doctor insists on work in the middle of a meeting in York and he must he put off completely if he refuses to accommodate Ron.  I see the entire matter as one more complication that Ron must go through with a senior citizen who brooks no opposition when he has such a tight schedule too.  I am now pressing this no further than I have to.  Andromadeus.”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON =
“I am fresh back from a flight to Uversa and other places unrevealed to you as they are the Creator Son planets near Uversa we stay on when visiting there to see the Ancients of Days.  Today I spoke with the senior Most High on Uversa.  He feels Ron is due a change of venue as well and insists that these Missions get underway at once.  Ron fully agrees and wonder why bring a minor issue up about human help ion the midst of a growing rebellion on Urantia.  Ron considers the Trump administration to be fostering that rebellion and seeks command of nothing to thwart plans he has to redo the entire judiciary.  I feel he is truly going to ruin the Untied States if he is allowed to carry these plans out ay further than he has.  He now wishes Ron ill will not at all but to stay out of the fracas.  You Ron have no idea the reach you have over these issues and let me take the heat since I know what is up and you do not.  I am full distressed this has happened but it has because your voice is listened to quite frequently in the councils of work for various governments.

“I now must report that Ron is given the gold light of doubt no where and hates to hear he is dismissed not.  I am fully sure Ron carries the right message to all that this must stop and that he has every right to discuss these things openly and well so the rank and file knows just what is being presented on high and on Urantia.  The problems of harassment must end and as soon as I see why the Supreme orders my angels around, I will take steps to nullify it if possible.  Further more, Ron needs eyesight returned and Andromadeus reports correctly we are holding it as best we can but there is nothing to stop the Supreme from nullifying the circuit and back into the black sight he has for now.  

“We conclude with this: These Missions are ready.  We are ready. We wait for God the Supreme to reconsider a whole lot of issues that have bulked us and He is not the one to Lord it over us in Nebadon.  We wait patiently as our meetings on January 15th are over quickly if we cannot reach agreement with Paradise or Uversa over these issues.  That is how important the meetings are in York mid month.  Good day.”

UVERSA SPEAKS:
“I am the Chief Most High over all the Superuniverse Seven Local Universes.  I decreed more than once these Mission MUST go forward or drop the entire idea of saving Urantia from total devastation.  I see it must be done quickly as Ron is losing his sense of direction over what is to be done for Urantia and if he might participate.  He has asked only to participate and got into a large revealment of what was to be done, and now sees nothing is done or to be done if this hard task of being acceptable is ever finished being laid upon him.  He is truly out of sorts with Nebadon and with Uversa and Paradise.  He never wanted to do that but they let him sit in misery and do not move to correct or remove him.  He is not unhappy with the idea of these Missions, but wonders why there is really scant opposition in the higher realms but it keeps flaring up against everything he stands for.  I submit to you Ron you have flaws we do not like but then that is Urantia and so on.

“In any case, there are several reasons we must look back over the entire matter of the present United States government resignations as a sure sign that Trump is close to becoming a dictator and he must be stopped before further damage to the American system is made and only we can do that as he has power entrenched as only Trump seems to be able to do.  Nevertheless, he will be stopped and abruptly as he must be removed before the entire matter becomes a judicial one with you defending us in Court and that is that.  I submit to you Michael of Nebadon, that Ron feels fully vetted yet unable to move due to a shortage of Melchizedek property and its uses for him too.  Good day. Chief Most High on Uversa.”

Ron: That concludes what I call an assessment of these Missions.  They are ready to go but there is a fight brewing over who works in them and that includes you dear reader unless we can remit a better report now I am going to shut this episode down for developments later this month.  I thank all for your patience as we work through yet another tussel over issues I find useless to debate since I am not engaged in a power struggle, but a struggle t o be heard, and it is this message:

Unless Urantia is to be left to die, Spirit has to address the population on Urantia through its own voice for the impact it makes upon the minds that are left on this planet for its own remediation.  I cannot make it any clearer than that and I leave this misery alone for the day, at least for the most part.  Thank you.  Ron

CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY -
“Your impact is small and very little in heart but big and brawny in statutes of thought on high Ron.  You dare declare the interest of the people of Urantia first and we do not disagree with them.  However, you must understand these issues are not yours to decide on your own or with others on Urantia, but with us in tandem with the Local Universe of Nebadon.  I am studying your views carefully and they represent a fresh idea in Missions we never considered before, but they are rusty in the fact they are borderline hysterical over why the Urantia Foundation is loathe to listen to any change, and you are not caring one iota what they think as they think themselves into a disaster in your opinion.  I cannot concur fully with that assessment but mostly, and you need to understand that HK is without a friend in any court at this point over mistake after mistake he made with authorities. 

“You Ron see to his ways more than you know but you are far more wise than he is and would not have stubbed your toe on what he did and he leaves ashamed of ever having thought he could represent the fifth epochal revelation well to anyone at this point.  You are fully engaged in the same work he is but you make not his mistakes because you believe that higher authority prevails.  He will never see to you unless forced to and you properly assign them elsewhere at this time. 

“Your needs are ours right now.  But you must understand that the universe operates for the good of all and it cannot abide losses like you suffer for everyone who comes to volunteer for this work.  The discussion forum should be disbanded not, and you should not be depressed over your physical condition, but realize it is remodeled up here already and you cannot access it more than you do right now due to our strictures over how and when improvements are made for you.

“Take it easy for a few days and let this work for the teeth and the house and the heart and all of that be remodeled for you as it will be.  There are those who have your interests in mind and he is not to start a thing yet but that will end up very well if his proposal comes into fruition.  K.  The Consummator of Universe Destiny.”

MOTHER SPIRIT =
“Your light blink on and off and you are so unsure of anything right now you carry doubt, not to extreme, but as to how you can clear yourself of all that has happened to your lately.  The medical profession is stupid and inert and carries nothing but harm rather than help in your situation, and you have removed them permanently whether you know that or not.  There are no doctors around who fully understand your nature and are just pests trying to discover something you know and they do not.  But you made no mistake by clearing EB out of your life for good although he knows it not and as a doctor is fine for a college of sick preppies.  Nonetheless these Missions are virulent to come and you can stand it so long as you have support and needs met over a thousand and one issues once this stuff begins to filter into the economy and the governments around the world.  Yo are not our biggest kingpin in all of this but one of the most important in that you do rely on us to set the record straight and we need that desperately to come through this well at all.  Be assured that the Trump administration goes down in flames shortly and Pence picks up the pieces poorly and then Pelosi may have to step in and that would be the first woman President and perhaps the last as we insist on a Regency.  We leave it at that for now.  Mother Spirit.”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON
“You are about the lst bastion we have on Urantia who fully understands the issues so well we have that I dare speak to that we are using all measure of compensation to you today and a few more days to provide you some idea how well done you can be if you let this stuff wear off and start a new direction off 2709 Sunset Lane and allow some ways of learning to deal with all again in a friendly manner.  You remain friendly but see no takers and that is not your doing necessarily as we do not need a cooperative cabal on Urantia right now.  HK is worried now he slipped into the wrong mode and that is his to correct if he can ever figure out he has been dropped by me and by you over issues he never will face until he is up here to correct them.  In any case these Missions are a “go,” but slightly amended to take care of things like yourself which has no real power to speak of but plenty of influence when reports like this are made.  I submit that the Consummator of Universe Destiny has a head full of this problem by now as he must decide for all of us why you came out of the woodwork the way you did without the Deity Absolute in charge of it. I close this case now although I hear the Deity Absolute sharpen his knives to end this controversy for good.  Michael of Nebadon.’

THE DEITY ABSOLUTE -
“Ron, you run the risk of being shot and you know it but never do you take the bullet as some should who would do as you do and laugh at times at a mess that just keeps growing and nothing gets done, A frustration laugh is permissible and we agree your mind wonders a little at the mess you see all around you.  You have a friend or two and do not abuse them yet.  Be assured they know what they are doing shortly and that is to provide some sustenance for you over issues you cannot afford to address without them.  He is busy looking over financial statements for you and that is ours to help with if a decision is ever made to finish this work shortly.  He is truly a friend and will get it cleared soon for actions galore and that is yours to find worthy of a Saint.    In any case we up here are ready to take a hand in the problem with Michael and Michael smiles for you as you feel release in some sort of strange way.  I see it comes from those you know too as he is sure you need help out of a desperate situation and will make amends we believe. 

“Truthfully, you entered all this fr4esh and ready and you are still ready, but the trial to get it going overwhelms even a Creator Son who loves you but cannot stand you when you must attend to others.  Be assured the trial to get you out of there is afoot and believe it or not will work so very well you will never look back at this place again.  Now this: Be assured that these Missions are ready.  You are not the only issue that keeps them tardy, as you represent millions and not just yourself.  However Russia is going to go into deep trouble once the oil revenues are cut way back and that Putin finds himself tired of the game of chance he plays sometimes to stay on top not only as a leader but as a world bad boy at times to bring Russia back into the ascendency.  It will come back into a high place but no longer will carry a huge stake in the geopolitics it thought it could and would play if current trends were allowed to continue.  Your China is ill for some reason and may never recover its acumen over high stakes with the United States, but its military is a fright and it will never take a scolding from the United States as it has over trad practices today.  I loves you and hates you truly but it also sees writing on the wall that the United States has upset the balance of power on Urantia, not because it wanted to, but because it had to in order to not be strangled with practices that was bankrupting the United States quickly.  China has amassed over six trillion USD and will use it to fight the United States over other issues not having to do with itself or others, but over the idea that it contains the Magisterial Mission it will fight at first and then collapse into its arms for your work in their country.   Finally:

“You need to redo yourself soon in order to live better and you get a lot of help.  Be assured that certain individuals see the problem and know you are forced into a situation you dislike intensely, and that is to care for an old house that has long given up its tenure as important to you whatsoever.  I see little chance you have the time or placement to deal with outside issues for now and that is likely yours to understand as you get worse and worse in language and better and better with those you need.  But be caring you have the financial clout to move well and we will help with that and be assured that is the case.  Next to your heart is Michael’s heart and he sees it about as you do and needs to know you are safe and sound over the years to come to battle out what will happen to Urantia at all and government service is not your thing but you may wind up as an important Senator and that is yours to contemplate shortly as Toomey is not fan of yours but he sees it as you do as he reads you now and then and wonders why you are not in government too.

“I conclude this section to tell all who read it that the Missions are staggered again and this is in accordance with the Paradise view that all works out so long as there are good people to work with.  If we start losing what is represented on this forum then we have go it alone.  Amethyst is dying to tell you nothing yet she keeps getting bumps to her forehead she has to learn to serve better and will.  Gossett is humbled by his computer hacking experience as it has cause a serious disruption in its operation, and so on down the line to Gitz and Sue and Wendy.

“Keep the faith as we on high have nothing more to add except your meetings in the coming mid month in January are extremely important.  Your surgeon will blanch at your inability to attend until after January 18th will pass over as it is relatively easy to reschedule you from time to time at this rate.  Good day.  Deity Absolute.” 

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
“Ron poured over this report and corrected over twenty typo errors and there is one left he did not get at the beginning.  It is not 1300 hours in York but I let that alonefor now too.  Keep the faith and wait for more news later today from not this transmitter but from Sue or Amethyst who needs to step up to the plate more and more as he is considering that she might lose it all without better participation.  She must do more and we agree but she has unusual circumstances right now and must work there more and nore to kepp the household together.  Our best wishes to Amethyst but you can spend a little more time on these transmissions.  Let it be said you have something important coming to you shortly, Amethyst.  Michael.”

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
I have now read this extensive and most important post from Ron, Michael, Andromadeus, the Chief of the Most Highs over  the Superuniverse Seven Local Universes, the Consumator of Universe Destiny and Justice, Mother Spirit, and even the Deity Absolute.  I have gone through this post trying to compartmentalize all of it at least in mind so that I can best understand all  that has been revealed and updated for us.

It is obvious that these next meetings in York, beginning on January 15 will be  the most significant and important that we have hitherto fore attended.   This  meeting will reveal and determine  the if, how,  and to what degree, humans will actually work with  our  Universal Administration, the  Melchizedeks, and other Celestial Orders and whether the Mission or Missions will  run as a Michael Mission, a Magisterial Mission, a Jesus Mission or a  amalgamation of the two or three working in tandem or just how the Father, Michael and Mother Spirit, as the actual Co-Creators of Urantia and Nebadon, The Melchizedeks and other Celestial Orders finally come into a unified agreement with The Supreme so these Missions can be arbitrated to either begin with the proposed human involvement or not. Whatever the scope and depth of the objections are and have been, hopefully will be sorted out, resolved, and revealed during these next meetings.

We actually know little historically  as to how Magisterial Missions on other worlds are conducted and of course Urantia is so out of sync with the rest of the Seven  SuperUniverses because of the Lucifer Rebellion and the Caligastia Betrayal and all of the other Urantian irregularities that have long held our planet in quarantine, and at bay, so to speak, many of which, we, as humans, are not even aware of nor privy to.
As I often think about the Urantia Foundation in how it might relate to us doing Periodic Revelations and since the Periodic Revelation will be of the 5th Epochol Revelations that Chicago thinks and assumes is their responsibility and legal right to solely represent and uphold, this is where we as a Second Revelatory Commission will be attacked and possibly taken to court and face embattalement with them.   Were it strictly the new 6th and 7th Revelation and was unassociated with the initial and first Urantia Book,  I doubt they would have a legal standing to effect our work.   Seems to me, and I am of course no legal mind to say the least, that whatever announcement  to them should be made, it would be necessary for an Incarnated Melchezedek like Mantutia or Machiventa  or Serara to withdraw their Certificate of Trust and name whoever is Their choice to take over the Urantia Book and all having to do with all current and future Official Holdings.  I truly expect  a "Battle Royale" with them for any and all associated with Ron and us and you as members here.
They will not go quietly.

Again , this is  monumental post and I thank all involved for it as we  move forward for a new dawn for Urantia and all who call Her home in the past, present and for Her Eternal Future.    LarryG

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
One of the reasons that I did not post a reply to the late December announcements on the missions is because I sensed the ending before the beginning.  If you are familiar with the movie “Ground Hog’s Day”, you know what I mean.  You go to bed each evening only to awaken the next day to live the same day as yesterday all over again.  The pattern of stops and starts is so established into our experience that I have come to expect it as the norm.

Having said that, I am quite unsettled by the fact that there appears to be so much chaos in the universe itself over Urantia.  On Urantia, humans are used to this chaos, but we try to have faith that at least heaven knows what it is doing.  The Eternal Son is the WORD of God, while the Infinite Spirit is the ACTION of God.  The Supreme Being, as I have always understood it, is the evolving collector and assimilator of the EXPERIENENCES of the universe.  I have never read anything in the Urantia Book that made me think that the Supreme became involved in directing the experiences.  So I am puzzled by the Supreme becoming involved with the actions of the Infinite Spirit. This is new to me.  The angels are the creation of personalities of the Infinite Spirit (or action aspect) of God.  Being a mere mortal, I know that I really understand little about how these thing work.  Whether or not we will have any assignments in any of the missions is secondary to me.  My issue is with the (apparent ) instability and confusion taking place with those universe personalities that are in charge of helping Urantia get back on the right path.  

I know we have  all been disappointed in these developments, but we must not lose our faith.  Let us all pray that January 15 will bring some permanent solutions to these problems so we can all find some peace.  

These are just the musings of a simple human who seeks truth and desperately wants to see Urantia be healed.  It is said that time heals all wounds, and perhaps that is true.  But even healed wounds can leave permanent scars.  I wonder if the scars on Urantia are permanent.
Amethyst

Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email

Amethyst, you do indeed reflect my inner views well and let your comments pass as a speech of puzzlement.  That can be characterized correctly and well but just what causes puzzlement?  You did not speak to the base of the spirit unit which is Michael of Nebadon to us as being either pertinent or impertinent to the entire process we one thought would guide us past the shoals of despair in coming to needful Mission on our planet.  I am suggesting in this post there are matters pertaining to spirit we will never understand even when in their good g races, and we are meeting up with those matters in part today.  That explains nothing much but does give us all an idea that spirit can be pardonable mostly but at times impardonable.   Your post does not say any of that but I think you have add that facet of speech to it.

Larry, you see the bright side and you are not wrong to do so.  There is always something of a silver lining about chances of choice to prevail for this human contingent of people on the list here to keep up and at 'em to fulfill what we might expect what part to play withing a Magisterial Mission.  I think Michael is despairing over the part he was to play and that reason is not apparent for you and I just yet.  I too have been told that these meetings this mid January, will end the speculation as to just where we stand as human participants or as Magisterial Warriors or as Michael Foundation inverts that are all hard shell and without any  backbone on their own.  You will have to think about that too.

My preference would be to hold this meeting in a public forum to let everyone who attends see the work involved for them to get across to we so-called Commissioners, just where the organizational requirements of spirit are and how we do not fit them or we do not understand them or we do not portray the proper respect for all concerned who direct these things from on high.  I am the worst offender in that last part as I am totally at ease with our spirit leadership, yet it must grind them a little for me to joke with them when things get tawdry in speech and understanding is not replete.  But my heart is always there and it is not good enough for some of the higher ups for some unexplained reason.

That said, I guess I have to use the word. "warning," to my fellow Commissioners that I am near death at times and wish to be relieved of this to'ing and fro'ing over what I represent to them, what my fellow Commissioners represent to them, and what the rest of the audience represents on this forum to them.  I have no real good or well or happy view that the mid January meetings here in my house will suddenly end the Darth of optimism one should hold even after years and years of difficulties with spirit on their intentions to use us or not.  Rather, I think the mid January meeting could end the Commission, or it could signal the end to the use of humans at all on Urantia for these Missions, or how not to go about a Mission when humans are involved at all speeches to us at the meeting table.

It is my opinion Amethyst you would greatly benefit to spend these coming days with us at York, and your are invited to.  Your eyes are likely to be opened as to just what a face to face meeting with spirit leadership over the Urantia problems are like.  And I say to Steven Gitz and Larry Gossett, we might find we are released on our own recognizance for not any particular reason other than  that spirit has exhausted itself over our role and just wants to involve their level only.  How we might get to that point is up to them to define it if that is  the choice from spirit to understand.  I do also understand that the trial to this point is mostly over me and my stand against the ugly twins at the Urantia Foundation (legalism and greed to remain in power), and now I understand the Urantia Foundation is about doomed over its own involvement in projects that have laid them flat out on the ground with little financial choice but to end that which inspired them in the first place.

I finish this with the explanation I always have when dealing with mortal reality:  Where's t he beef?  We have little on our plates, and okay, we do not know how to ask for it right I guess, but this thing of Missions and Spirit and Mortals and whatever else in this mix of what is mostly a one sided negotiation to get to work, must end insofar as accusations against mortals goes.  Someday a better and fuller picture of all this might be presented to some of us just to learn what not to do in the face of an invitation that seemed wide open but had its limitations never properly explained at the time.  I leave this final comment to Michael of Nebadon.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "We will provide the cantor and wherewithal for what comes out of the mid January meetings in York.  It will not be a picnic and someone like Amethyst should make every effort to attend this meeting as it will change your outlook considerably, and that is true for mot of you.  These meetings chastise Ron and Gitz and Gossett equally and they are not meant to do that specifically, but they are mortals and are imperfect for spirit use.  The trial for these corporations ends this coming meeting and we will all be glad to start to rescind some of them just to pare them down in number.  I am sire we can eliminate three of them immediately and we should use Gitz’s family attorney to dissolve them.  Steven you should have power of attorney to sign papers in Louisiana for Ron if we do this.  We should discuss this in the 15 January set of meetings too.

"Finally, Ron feels that a serious discussion needs to be met with Steven Gitz over issues having to do with the 2709 Sunset Lane estate.  It is a huge property as properties go today and it needs special handling to make the most of out the donation it represents to the Magisterial Foundation if Ron should die.  His will stipulates that after some bequests are made that bulk of the estate remaining in value should be placed at the disposal of the Magisterial Mission on Urantia and that would be for SERARA to decide how it should be used.  He is of the opinion it is no mistake to give it into the Magisterial Foundation that is designed specifically to enhance the world order of benign gifts to improve Urantia.  It would be substantial contribution and would bear his name for all future usages of it.  These are motions that should be passed by the Starbridge Foundation when spirit addresses you all at that meeting.  I am Michael.  Good day."

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK - "I am the emcee of this coming meeting in York.  Amethyst Ron would really like you to be there and is there any way you can do so?   There are tons of issues you need to hear about and they will be brought forward to hear at that meeting and you are supplied with a yellow tablet and a pen to take scads of notes.  The Commissioners come close to filling a whole pad at these meetings and you need to hear how a meeting transmission is put together but the chief of transmitters, me, the one called Ron can do at the drop of a hat.  I also put Ron at the head of the table as he conducts all corporation meetings and does a splendid job.   I am Mantutia and I get loquacious when I speak about Ron as he does it all and without a nerve missing.  He is truthfully out cup of tea and I will enlighten you when we get there in January as to how we will treat you from now on as a Melchizedek partner and  that will end this slight of hand Michael feels he has to do to you now and then.  You have no real idea why and he does not speak to it at all.  K"

Ron - That temporarily ends my comments on what is coming in about ten days as I write this.  I battle what is really leukemia with this bone problem brought on with a mitochondria slip up, and I exhaust myself easily and the endless problems with the medical profession on top of it with the dentist.  I am slowly evolving a total dislike of ever using one of the maestros ever again even if I have my brain fall out at a restaurant;  Euigggh!   I can make myself ill without even telling myself I do such things.  I hope we have the opportunity to see Amethyst maybe and so on, but we never seem to be able to arrange things to have be understanding.  I thank all for listening and will speak to a few more things later on today I believe.

END  

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Hello All,

I LET THIS FLY AS IT COMES TO ME TO WRITE:

I am finally feeling fresher from two weeks of grueling work at the hospital as management culls back staff over the Christmas break and the workload keeps mounting up, making it both mentally and physically draining for the skeletal staff remaining. It made me wonder how long I can last doing this, but this coming week it will get back to normal operations as the holiday period ends and the regular staff and workload commences back to normality. It bothers me greatly to see so many people so sick, aged and frail that turn up for medical attention. Over the course of time, I have seen so many die across different ages and that also becomes a sad picture to witness and yet I have to remain insensitive in order to cope with the growing numbers of death and illness. Anyhow, that is the nature of hospitals and their abilities to deal with so many health concerns and so on and I just have to go along with it, even though I feel it would greatly help if so many of these people had the knowledge of the The Urantia Book in them to see better their life's purpose and meaning and so on. On top of all that, I am rereading the paper on the Assessment given on Jan 4th, and find it is a very sobering paper to reflect on. It also explains why the Missions are so staggered for some time now as it has to be sorted out by all those who are concerned with it’s repercussions. I am still trying to fathom all of it, just as Amethyst is, Ron is, Larry is and I am sure all of us are too. There is also on top of all of this, the problem I am trying to unravel as to the meanings of the dreams I have recently received, perhaps from the Deity Absolute himself.

Both dreams are alarming and frightening. One was given about a week ago and that one I saw I was in this building structure with a window and all of a sudden I saw a wall of blue water come rushing around the structure and I was frozen and yelled to myself (?) “Get Out!” Then I saw the window cracked under the pressure of the water and the picture went blank as I became conscious and awake. My thoughts ran in accordance to what may be. The next dream I got was last night. It has to do with a vision wherein I was standing on the cliff edge overlooking the long stretch of beach below and a large jetliner plane swerving dangerously and then ended up landing on its belly upon the beach, my thoughts went for my daughter who was on that plane and how she would be so freaked out by such a rough and dangerous ride, but fortunately, she will be safely disembarking from the plane onto the beach. The dream ended there as my thoughts and prayers went out to her, yet how strange it is to receive such alarming visions of danger and disaster. With this in the back of mind and reading the Assessment Jan 4 above, I am of the opinion that this whole idea of Missions is fraught with danger and perhaps disaster. Mainly, because of the history of attempts to right Urantia in the past has fallen in failure and it begs me to wonder how any attempts could ever succeed.

It is obvious from the Assessment that some things need to be sorted out. And so we wait for the Council of Equilibrium to assess the reports and come to its conclusions. It surprises me that so many high up in the chain of command are rather frowning upon the plans that our Michaelson wishes to go about to dealing with a rogue apostate world that Urantia represents. I got a gist of the old saying Jesus pictures well, with the Good Shepherd that go out after the Lost Sheep, yet how even Michael is doing just that and is met with some frowns by the bigwigs who are not happy with the way he is going about this. In my mind, we have to remember that Urantia is not a normal planet and for it to be that, it has to be dealt with in a different manner than a usual “normal” world in the Local Universe. Hence, for Urantia to have any so-called “help” or “salvation”, a certain salvage operation has to be customized to its specific problems it genders. Like any salvage operation, certain problems do arise and is met with equal amount of corrections and changes that may be needed for a salvage mission to have its success. Of course, humans are what they are and heaven help us when we are faced with problems we can’t help, but we sure are resilient and hardy to handle the best we can muster in ourselves with as much faith as we have to see things through as best as can be. I understand the concerns and frowns from the higher Deities and authorities and they have reasons to be so grave in their own assessments as to how such an unusual plan can be carried through with humans in the mix. This is indeed unprecedented and so is Urantia by all accounts! I can see, if Michael is ready to go with a Mission, then that is a sure sign of confidence on his part but he is also met with critical eyes everywhere, including the Creator Son of Avalon, and God the Supreme and so on down the chain of command. This is just one set of critical mass that Nebadon faces with when confronted with a rebellion problem.

Given in the Urantia Book, that rebellions have occurred in other Universes with not much detail or info is given of them, that the Lucifer Rebellion is given in greater illumination as to the gravity of it’s scale of damage that it has inflicted. This scourge of ill-will and intent is so pervasive that even Caligastia in his contempt and dislike sided with the view that Lucifer had also generated that has caused so many spirit beings to be so disenchanted. I have tried to figure out for some time the right word to spell as to what engenders so much hurt and disharmony in our lives and makes it so unreal at times to live at all. The one word that sums up it all just came out as I typed here, DISENCHANTMENT, I capitalize it to make it stand out as to the very fabric of our existence on this planet is so pervaded by it. As I check on the daily news on the world wide web, it occurs to me how much unrest, anguish, crime, bloodshed, turmoil and instability there is in our world everywhere. The DISENCHANTMENT is prevalent at every turn and how do we as humans come to terms with it. It is not a picnic, it is a hell and an isolation that is genuinely felt over and over. I am so grateful for the Urantia Book to be in existence for all of us to be in better knowledge than what the Bible has been. We are all better for the insight of the Universe Administration and the huge multi-universe cosmology, teeming with billions of spiritual beings and celestial life. Little did we know until the The Urantia Book came to be. It should have made its presence more widespread in readership than it is and for this, it needs to be better made apparent for all to be educated on. If the population of Urantia had this readership, the planet would be in a better place for a Michael Mission, but since it is not as such, the Magisterial Mission is more likely to be the one to take the bull by the horns, so to speak, to deal with the looming political, financial, economical and social crises that is developing in many Nation-States. Serara’s message to me in my audio practice is clear, there needs to be a certain curtailing of the monetary problems that Urantia faces. That being said, I leave it now as our wonderful and wise counselors of old who know better to sort out a problem and hope for the best that can be from any good seed that is planted, let us hope that the Life Carriers who sought well to plant well that their intentions did not come into vain, that good can come out of the worst atrocities the whole Master Universe has come to see, that such a low specie can rise and be counted among the many who are so superb. May Michael of Nebadon be proud to have found the Lost Sheep and carry upon his shoulders the prize he so fought for and be so happy to claim as his own. May the Universe of Universe be so inspired by the sheer faith he has in his own little mites of Urantia, that out of the “Worst” can come the most precious and largest of the pearls of unparalleled beauty. May we, who are weak and torn and battered, be so polished by the love of the Father who went and called after us and brought us upon his shoulders to the shores of Paradise. May His praise be ever be on our lips and on our hearts. May we not doubt his brilliance, may the angels sing with the Supreme, may the Councils be in awe, may the Eternal Son be proud of His Sons and the Infinite Spirit be ever sought for wonderful counsel as we, who are of low esteem, has sought and found as one in Spirit with us.

There are times many of us have just shrugged and given up and left this fray of never ending catastrophes. Still we hope and pray and keep the vigil of faith, unswerving in all as in all that the FATHER is to us in all the universe of time and space. I can sing on and heap on the faith-filled hope of everlasting joy that is found even through the mud we slug through here on this troubled world. No doubt, I don’t blame you who leave and go live your lives as you must, and do so as it befits you. Just know one thing, He has not given up on all of us yet and He will see it through one way or another and we all will meet our Maker one fine day and have to make our peace with Him who is, who was and is to come. The Eternal One, the Infinite One, the I AM that is truly our life and our light forevermore. Great is the Lord and greatly is He to be praised in His sanctuary!

I am here with you as He is here with us and we are not going to go down without a fight for justice, for mercy, for peace and may our joy be complete!

I am suppose to give a transmission but this is more of my heart to heart with you all as my Adjuster gets me going with the pressings of my thoughts, my heart and my all that gives me sanity and a sense of purpose in what is to be properly sorted out by all that is concerned with how and what and when to get Urantia, the Lost Sheep, back into the fold with the rest of the Universe crew. I wish Father Michael well in his endeavors for his courage is to be commendable given all the knocks he has received from all corners. May the Father’s will be done. And as much as I wish to be in attendance in the coming mid-Jan meeting with Amethyst, Steve, Larry and Ron with Mantutia, I know it is not feasible for me to be there in such short notice, but know that I am there with you all in Spirit and that may good come about as to how best to deal with our beloved Urantia. If it is meant to go down the path to die, then so be it, may we who love the Father be in His grace going forward. If it were to be a Mission, then may it be acceptable and supported by all who have to deal with us to whom it concerns as to our Ascension Careers as it ought to be about our soul survival.

I can go on and on and still be enamored in the faith as this is to be about the Father’s House and all that He is to us. For without Him we are nothing.

May the grace of the Father be with you all,

Sue/7inOcean

07/01/2018

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Just after reading the assessment post of the 4th January, I was so upset that I was about to make a reply to express my feeling, but at the last moment I gave up, saying to myself, perhaps also with the impulse of my Thought Adjuster, that it was not worth the energy I put in it and that I have just to wait and see what comes from other comments, particularly from the fused ones. In summary, I would have gone, in my reply, by the idea that while, up there, on different levels of Celestial Hierarchy, discussions are going on about what is the best way to go to unmess Urantia, the situation, down here, is getting worst from day to day. Thank you Ron, LarryG, Amethyste and Sue for bringing a peace of mind to all of us who must be at this point in time in a misty position and don’t know what to think about all this mess to which I say AMEN and may the Father’s Will be done. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Speaker: Michael of Nebadon
Subject: Fusion and Ensuring Survival Status
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 07/01/2018 2.30pm(AEDT)

Michael of Nebadon:

“Thank you Sue for your analysis. I had high hopes for the pieces of the puzzle to be settled but for it to be still in limbo, it is not. There is a lot to go through and I am not about to give up on you all yet. I have the highest hopes in all of you who have placed such trust in me to get this going in some way or form for a Mission to be presenting Spirit as it is to be so placed. Your Mother and I have fondness for all of you and we are so proud to be your Creative Parents. This is not an easy exercise by all of us on this side of the veil as it is presented to us to deal with so many contingencies and so on it goes for the rest in this Local Universe and beyond into the SuperUniverse of Orvonton. What I do here has flow on effects down the line and so it affect those who also conduct business as usual in their respective creations as Creator Sons are tasked to do. That is why so many of my siblings are voicing their concerns as to how I go about a certain Mission to a certain world that really needs to be, in their opinion, scrubbed and clean and start over. While that is true, it comes to light that there are certain individuals who are fused on the said planet in question. This is certainly an unusual type of fusion precedence that the Universal Father is enabling of reasons that is too difficult to explain to the mortals of this realm. Suffice it to say, the Universal Father is taking measures to ensure survival status is achievable and that those individuals who have entered and completed their psychic circles and have attained fusion with their Thought Adjuster are to be considered unique creations of the Father. This is to ensure a certain survival mode is attainable in light of a planet that is now considered mostly spiritually dead. To all who are spiritually dead there is no consequence as they will simply be no more. To all those who are inclined with the Father within are of spiritual potential in the universe career of ascensionary purpose. That is truly remarkable from the standpoint of a planet considered totally defaulted.

“My input in gaining some form of spiritual presence is to take on the issuance that the saying, “in Him all things consists” is made clear and prevalent to all who inhabit this wayward planet. To all concerned, it is a mandate to seek Him while He may be found. It is the way of the Father in most evolutionary worlds and how it is that you find such a Spirit presence in your being. The “pilot light” that points you north is to be your experience in time and space as you live it. It is to grope and see in the dark to find that true light that lights your path before you. It is the hope when all else fails you that enables you to see more than your human eyes see. It is when you are lost that you are found in Him whom you hear within you. It is I that bring these elements into your awareness as Jesus did to show you the way, the truth and the light. This is how and when you walk, when you know in yourself there is a way and a truth deep in you that you discern well as wise and true to your being. As your Creator Son, I am very much concerned for all that is in my charge and it is upon me to see to it that you are taken care of in the best way that can be done. However, Urantia poses more problems than one can poke a stick at and that requires a Team of highly specialized and experienced personnel to deal with so many areas of difficulties that such a troubled world presents. One can either be absolved and done with it or one can be so hopeful to deem some good can come out of an old stone. I deem it worthy of such an investment of time, resources and personnel that it will pay back manifold in ways we cannot count. All that can be sure of is that it is worth a go and we are ready for it. The only thing holding such an investment is for those who question such an investment as both risky and out of touch with the mainstream of universe pattern. That is their true and honest assessment and I agree in part, but it is not a usual way to see a rebellion and a farce to have in my backyard happening. I can either let it die or I let it come to terms with the reality of the Spirit of Truth. I arrest my case with the Council of Equilibrium as they need to see how to curb a mounting rabbits hole and let it decide where it wishes it to go.

“I take it as it comes and so does the rest of you as it is to be presented from on High. I have to tow the line with the rest or I just fold this like you would a paper plane and let it fly away into the sunset to burn. To me, I would rather not let that happen without giving it my best shot to save something if it can be saved it at all possible. You see that it is possible and can be possible if only we can get the cooperation it requires from the human contingent as this is concerning all of you as such a Mission so presents itself.

“So, I leave it there as things prevail and let the “bigwigs” as you call it, call the shots on how to proceed with the problems we have before us all. Stay tuned as we wait for a report later on during the upcoming mid-January meeting. Good day.”

End.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 11:14:33 PM by 7inOcean »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sue, you are sprouting a lot of little been sprouts all over your delivery tonight as it is here right now.  Pitch dark although clear and a cold north wind blowing my flags south tiz of thee.  Remember these salient facts that are floating in the sea around us we can hold onto until the dry land of real Missions puts a walking path under our feet

First underway
The Magisterial Mission is scheduled first and the argument of who goes first was settled a week or so ago telling us that the Magisterial Mission will be first and real quite.

Seconds are still the Magisterial Mission first
Strange as that sounds we are saying the Michael Mission is in safety units and is added inside the Magisterial Mission quietly playing out with Monjoronson on the planet and NOT incarnated today.

Placements for incarnated Melchizedeks are ready and many are incarnated
Explains itself but few remember it.

Loss of life IS increasing but that is Urantia and its ways with population
You mention it in your discussion above but here in the States we go through cycles of lots of deaths and back to a normal cycle and so on and unpredictable until winter flu hits in epidemic numbers and breathing becomes difficult with lung diseases too many too mention now as our antibacterial medicines are being over whelmed with no effect medicines as the viruses can replicate cures and then evade them.  Here it is winter and the viruses are hitting hard again.

We have a change in spirit status.  No one ever seems to remember this in remarks.  That change happened about a month ago and it results in what we mortals would call a grouch boss syndrome at work now.  

That means the mortal work problem is been downgraded and they look at their remediation programs hard and eliminate little block parties with humans, while pleasant to them, it does not remediate, and frankly, I find this the hardest to handle since I prefer discussion on a benign moment of together and they are not having it for now.  Read the smiles or lack of them.  It tells you a lot about what they are thinking.  And no, I do not think it means curtains for us, but it means we better toe the line and that is whatever you can figure out from transmissions you are supposed to be seeking for much harder and better evaluations.!

There is entirely too much glad talk in the channeling tubes around Urantia.  I just plain stop listening ever any more because while you used to glean a general trend, those who channel other entities are getting pressed back with either some sort on inantiy about galactic changes.  Channelers cannot read that stuff and report any accuracy with it unless one knows for a certain that entire matter of the Local Universe is up, not for grabs, but reevaluation over pressing problems that refuse salvation and Urantia is going to be the first to really take a does of salts to clear it up.  

You and I and most others here came along at a bad time for huggy kissy relations with whoever might stop by Urantia for a sweet evaluation of planetary gifts to our local Creator.  Talk about walking into a pan full of thistles to find a place to sit down with the golden hued halos of Adam and Eve!  They have been doing pushups in their barracks now for six years of on and off again educational plans and frankly they decide to have more babies not and have not said what they are going to do with the schools we were promised and now we are having petty fits for not hearing what the Melchizedeks did with their pure line children who volunteered to do the teaching in them.  Well?  Do not forget there are millions of morontial beings sitting on their fannies waiting for the breakfast gong to ring again for their favorite meal to grab Urantia and shake it for the low hanging fruit it might hold and then correct those of us who were friendly up one side and the other and sold back into the slavery of what's-for without a coupon to spare to get in first and start somewhere.

Sorry to say these items noted above are way down the list for deciding how to or what to do for them as the Magisterial Mission is about redoing economy and government and community cooperation.  I rather like the idea of schools and blackboards and show and tell illustrations of what to do with musk ox in heat for procreation of better lines of animal stocks on Urantia,  What now stands for these missions is Sue working her tail off for a hospital where people are now asked not to get sick anymore so the wards can be cleaned and stay that way.  But then Sue what would you do with a life of ease?  they say idle hands are the devil's playground, but you have the Urantia Book, and now use your hands for directing symphonies of state run improvements to the outback.  Wait until there is something to do and I bet you we are all too tired to come to attention with or without the military,

I seek no remission for all of this but living long and prosper as we should have done is wearing a tad thin as we wait for civil government of divine government to show the better way for the remission of the sin so repslendent on Urantia these days.  Best wishes all.

Ron
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron says he got water in his boots over all this, and I see why.  He is ready for the hoosegow and that is in plain English a coop that keeps stray chickens from running wild.  I am not especially concerned for all of you but Ron seems to think we have nothing to spare for these Missions.  We don but not yet are they announced.  Adam and Eve are back on Uversa now doing projects for the Most Highs.  On Urantia we hold no one idle except those who are picking off the long hanging fruit Ron sees Urantia producing for some reason.  Unless celestials are taller than I thought they were, there is not much fruit hanging very low anymore on Urantia.

"I tell you this.  Sue is ready for the hopper to get canned from her work just to get out from under the depressing situation where people are always dying there.  Ron happens to feel the hospital administration id declaring a moratorium on death by declaring all wards to be cleaned up and to stay that way.  Good luck Sue if you get that job.  I am truly sorry there are no real good reasons to celebrate right now but after the January meetings in York, I do expect better.  All in all the assessments given by Ron are right on but you need to know why better than you do and there is no explanation for all of this change right now.  But we will make the effort later on.  Michael of Nebadon."

END
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 11:22:54 PM by Ron Besser »

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Thank you Ron and Michael! I didn't know you can be so poetic! Don't worry I'll just hang in there as I always do! Sorry about the wet boots and sprouting a lot of beans!

Many smiles from me! ;D
Sue/7inOcean

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
A few words addressed to Sue, which I hope will be welcomed, with the intention of encouraging her with that work that she does that I know closely. I consider the work of a nurse, the hardest and at the same time, the rewarding when done by vocation. Some time ago, I thought in a similar way, that because people did not take better care of their health (which is a truth) there was so much work in the medical field, and it produced a lot of contrariety to me because the work tired me a lot and I arrived very exhausted back home. And each time with that thought in mind, the situation worsened to the point that I even thought about giving up and dedicating myself to another activity. "What you resist persists." Until it came to my life, as a kind of lifesaver, the teachings of Sai Baba and then those of the Urantia Book, and in this way I changed my mental attitude and began to attend to each of my patients not as ordinary mortals but as God himself incarnated in each one of them. That change of approach, produced in me, until these days, a tremendous relief in my work. Thanks

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
I wonder why the High Aboves don't want humans to be used on the missions. If only angels which are invisible to us work, that would be an invisible mission (hahaha).  
^_^

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Thank you Occerpa, your words are very encouraging and inspiring to every human in whatever profession we serve. I will take your thoughts at heart again, for realizing at all times and every minute the truth that God lives within every person makes our service to all our human brothers and sisters easier. Jesus saw God in everyone.

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Thank you Occerpa, that is a very noble thing to be doing. It also comes under the AIDET steps we as staff are to follow every time we enter a patient's private room and while hand sanitising our hands upon entry. I am employed as an Environmental Services Associate (ESA) which are responsible to maintain the cleanliness of rooms, wards, offices, public areas, theatres and rubbish as well as dirty linen disposal, the list can go on, but I also train new staff when it is required. In the AIDET procedure we are to always have a patient-centred care approach, AIDET is outlined briefly below:

A-Acknowledge the patient by his or her name,
I- Introduce myself by my name,
D-Duration of time is to be stated - to tell the patient how long I am to be there,
E-Explain why or the purpose of my entry into the room,
T-Thanking the patient and state that I am finished and ask if he/she is happy with the cleanliness of the room and is there anything I can get for him/her before I leave.

When leaving the room, we are to hand sanitise our hands from the dispenser.

This same principle is applied in every room, there are approximately 32 private rooms in a particular ward, this one is a medical ward, with their own bathrooms, and with two ESAs this number is halved to cope with the workload. Other ESAs elsewhere may come later to assist in discharge cleans when we are overwhelmed and pressed for urgent room cleans for admissions. This can be busy on certain days of the week and as I commence early in the morning, I take charge on how this is to be managed and accomplished by using a teamwork approach. I have worked in this environment for close to three years since the new building opened and was commissioned to operate as a functioning hospital. This is a state of the art university hospital, run by a non-profit organisation. The first year was a trial and as time went, many things were changed, improvements were made and appropriate equipment made the work much better to do. We have lost staff and gained new staff, it is to be expected to see this happen over time as people change and move on. In our first year, we received a heritage badge and now after two to three years, not many staff have these badges as I still wear it everyday on my uniform shirt. When I see a staff member with the badge it represents the longevity of the staff who has stayed on and remained to work in this organisation. It also says a lot about the success we have had as a Team since day one. Nurses are also given these badges too and some are still here working, although I have seen some have moved on. We also get student nurses as well as allied health students who are training in the premises as it is located adjacent to a nearby university. This is a well-run organisation with highly trained professionals and specialists. The patients are getting the due care and service they are paying for and the feedback from them is very helpful and positive.

Given the service and care, I am always being mindful to all those whom I deal with, be it patients, visitors, nurses, doctors, tradespeople, supervisors, managers, ESAs, Orderlies and allied health professionals, they are all there to make a great contribution and is worthy of the respect, dignity and empathy that the organisation strives to exemplify. Although, you have brought out the divine in each Occerpa, there is the personality and the free will of the individual to respect and nurture. The work is to maintain as much dignity in a safe and clean environment for the betterment of health and well being. The design of the building is such that every patient room has a view and this is for an aesthetic purpose to help uplift the patient's spirit when they are trying to get well in themselves. The whole approach to patient-centred care is well thought through and applied in every instance of our daily routine. Our care is for the patient first and everything follows. I love my work and for the Team approach. It is with joy I work and it is often-times at my age, rather wearing, although accomplishing as it helps those little by little each day.

So Occerpa, in some small way the principle of due respect is given and practiced in real ways in various forms, as it occurs that our actions speak louder than words can do. I have on a few occasions been praised for my efforts and is known by my superiors. That helps to know that things are making a difference and that the patient is happy too. That matters to me and it makes me strive more in that way.

I hope this explains more for you Occerpa and for others to see the professional way of dealing with people who turn up for lots of health reasons and are being taken care of in various ways by all the staff who have daily contacts with and in the hope that the service we provide makes a difference to their recovery. From the doctors, to the nurses, to the meal delivery, to the cleanliness of the room, to the orderlies who transport the patient, to the allied health workers who get them to walk, to the maintenance staff who keep things working, to the managers, who organise the rosters and pay, to the office workers who maintain the paperwork and to the nurses in charge who make sure things are working well with nursing staff and that the ward is functioning appropriately, all these work intricately to ensure optimal patient outcomes and recovery.  There is a lot involved in such an organisation, and it comes down to a teamwork approach, where things can be accomplished when we work together as a Team. This has helped tremendously in our first year of opening and has flowed through to the proceeding years in a sensible way. Although, not every day is the same, and not everything runs perfectly, but we all do better when we are aware to work as a Team. To be mindful to think outside the box and see beyond the scope of delivery of service.

In this way, I have shown you a small part of how things operate in my workplace and that is one way to show you how we can make a difference in the way we care for patients and their well-being. It matters to all involved to see the best and be the best we can be.

Anyhow, that is enough. As you can see the commitment is there and with it the energy. Often-times due to the daily exertion, due to the Adjuster within vibrating non-stop, and due to my quickly depleting energy levels, by the middle of the day, I can feel quite lethargic and I know my body has had enough but with only two hours to go, I have to kick into overdrive to make it to the finishing line! Phew! And that is everyday!

Thank you for raising such an important element of love and service and it goes without saying, I do so in my daily chores of working life.

Namaste,

Sue/7inOcean

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
I was indebted to present my thanks in the first place to Sofia Verónica, for those kind words of approval to my last post; because although we do not do what we consider a duty to do, hoping to be thanked, some words of recognition are always very stimulating; and in second place to Sue for her extensive writing describing with great detail, his professional work, what I thank very much for letting me know how these special health services are organized in a developed country; my congratulations and my recognition for your distinguished work. Thanks

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
I am going to allow myself to comment on the point (AIDET: Acknowledge, Introduce, Duration, Explanation and Thanks) that Sue in her valuable exposition of her commendable professional activity in the field of health that she carries out in her country, Australia, because I believe that it requires reflection. You Sue says: "Although, you have brought out the divine in each Occupation, there is the personality and the free will of the individual to respect and nurture. The work is to maintain as much dignity in a safe and clean environment for the betterment of health and well being ". Completely agree Sue that the main protagonist in our daily work is the patient, that each case is about a human being who demands respect for their dignity and their right of birth as is free will. In my particular case, in spite of the fact that I have always based my work taking into account these precepts with great fidelity, only until I was able to be aware that in each and every one God lived, and that in such circumstances I was paying service to God himself, I managed to do my job with great dedication and complacency. What I wanted to say is that this teaching in me acted as if by magic, and since then I have not doubted that this elusive God who hides us, is so close and present not only in each of our patients, but in all Humans. I understand that Sue, for her excellent exposure, and all the personnel that accompany you and that you train, do the same height or superior work, product of the specialized level of development in this field of health. That is extraordinary and I hope that the day will come when every human being in the whole world can count on that same kind of service. In conclusion we can come to the conviction that if we develop love, it is not necessary to develop anything else. I hope my comment is your acceptance and even deserves a few kisses like the ones you sent to Lemuel; I think I can be a little younger than him. Thanks