Author Topic: A question for Machiventa Melchizedek  (Read 159 times)

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
A question for Machiventa Melchizedek
« on: September 06, 2017, 09:41:47 PM »
Machiventa Melchizedek, I have a question that I have been wanting to ask you.  When you were here on Urantia and had incarnated in the time of Abraham, did you, at that time, have a Thought Adjuster.

Also if I may elaborate a little further.  Do any of the Melchizedek's now incarnating during this Magisterial Sons Mission, have a Thought Adjuster with them?  I do realize that you are very powerful Spiritual Beings and probably do not need your thoughts assisted the way we do but never the less my mind is always wanting answers to things I am not sure of.  Who knows, someone may ask me this very question some day and my desire is to always be as forthcoming as possible.  So I study, study. study.

I hope I am not out of line asking this question  It's just that I have been studying the papers that address where and how and why we are blessed with these wonderful gifts from the Father.  What their purpose is and how they come to be with each one of us through their own choosing.  It is so very interesting and the thought just popped into my head.  The thought must have come from somewhere and I believe I was supposed to broach this interesting question.

Since I am still a TR wanna be, I was hoping that one of my forum family members that is more adept at TRing could pass this question on up the line.  Thank you for indulging my curiosity regarding this idea.

Your friend always,
Dorian 
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
Re: A question for Machiventa Melchizedek
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 09:59:12 PM »
Dear Brother Dorian,   While you wait for an answer from Machiventa Melchizedek, I can help you just a little bit.    When Machiventa was incarnate on Urantia, he was blessed with Sananda as his Thought Adjuster.    The experience that Sananda received during that time with Machiventa, enabled him to be such a help to Jesus during his life.........Allie  
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Dorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 07:45:30 AM »
Dear Allie,
The minute you mentioned Sananda everything fell into perspective.  Thanks for indulging this wayward student.  I hope my Thought Adjuster can sharpen my memory a little.  As I get older I play memory games quite a bit so as to keep my cells on their toes.  I guess I need to do more memories from further back.  Because of my early childhood happenings I have never been able to remember anything younger than six or seven years of age.

I suppose that newer incarnates may be blessed with Adjusters as well.
Again, thank you.
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 08:02:44 AM »
Dorian and Allie.... thanks for that refresher... I also had forgotten that as well... or at least it is "displaced" somewhere in these ole memory banks.....(smile)    LarryG.
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 08:15:11 AM »
To all:

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK -
"I am delighted to answer this question quickly and easily.  Ron has my undivided attention this am because Michael is going to relieve him of nothing but to provide an announcement of good news later today if we can keep the site up and running.  Its connectivity is under huge pressure by the universe to stay up but the provider's server is not compatible with the software and they lock horns and the site goes down for you all to use.

"The answer is as Ron says to himself when he reads Dorian, all incarnations of the divine receive Thought Adjusters  All 1,353 incarnated Melchizedeks now working on Urantia have Thought Adjusters.  Dorian, you are usual self and cannot remember enough to remain cognizant this information was provided to you fully in a post Ron made but a few weeks or less ago.  Thank you. I am out!:

Ron = Dorian you are like almost everyone else.  You ought to look up information to save your touch typing a question.  Use the search!  You usually will get your answer if it has been provided to the site before and fairly recently, as I have to clear posts that multiply without saying much.  Before someone takes offense, I am not giving offense but reminding you that trivia is common the House that Jack built and if you love Jack, keep him busy elsewhere.

Later, as Jack 0802AB B used to say to his group in the teaching mission of now long ago times.

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2017, 10:55:44 AM »
Thank you  all.  My bad.
Dorian