Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Take Your Time  (Read 205 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Take Your Time
« on: February 13, 2018, 01:29:52 AM »
Speaker: Thought Adjuster
Subject: Take Your Time
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain
Date/Time:  13th Feb. 2018  07:29 Local

https://app.box.com/s/wj9wqsqp47abu4yehkkjn89isaaij7um

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Take Your Time
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 09:13:17 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
Take your time

Thought Adjuster : Good morning, I want to talk to you this morning about « Taking your time », in other words don’t rush into doing something or saying something or going somewhere and the reason I am using this as a topic of conversation this morning is to try to bring to your attention how very necessary it is to take your time in all things and in all ways, do not rush here and everywhere like a beheaded chicken running around farm yard.

I know you all have a busy life, you all have responsabilities, you need to be in a certain place in a certain time to meet a certain person, etc.. Now, when it comes to spiritual matters each and everyone here members of the forum, I remind you once again, you have been lead here by your Thought Adjusters and the reason of that principally is to learn, to read revelations.

You have learned things here on the forum that you can’t possibly learn or read about anywhere else. This forum is unique and this forum is watched over by the Highest Being of all on Paradise. I want you to think about taking your time to try to assimilate the vast amount of information that you may have read that has come through Ron Besser yesterday, specifically try to understand that there is in fact a Being that is referred to as the Consummater of Universe Destiny.

Everyone will need to take your time and to read this article again and again to have to assimilate and to try to understand what it all means and this takes time and this is why I want to advise you and to plead with you to take your time with this. This is a very difficult amount of information, an enormous amount of information, so don’t respond with the first things that come into your mind.

The main reason I am saying that is the ego wants to play a part in everything you do and of course the great danger is that your ego thinks that it understands everything and it cannot to express what it thinks about all and everything. So this recent post through Ron Besser is a case in point. Those of you here on the forum who want to answer, to try to explain what you think, what you understand it all to mean.

I am only advising you to please take your time, don’t think you must put something on the forum immediately so that others can read what you think. Please, brothers and sisters, take your time to allow it to soak in all these informations which is tremendous in any standard and then when you are feeling more comfortable and you are able to separate your ego then I suggest you are able to post something to the forum.

It is observable by anyone, the ego is such an influence in your lives, it is extremely difficult to separate or to identify ego at any given moment, because things quite often have been shown so rapidly that ego is upfront immediately wanting to respond, wanting to demonstrate how intelligent it is. So, I am only here this morning to caution all of you, don’t fall into that trap, be patient with yourself.

Recognize your ego when it tries to influence you but ignorate into your head and into your heart and feel what respond should be, not specifically about this recent posting but in general feel into your heart how and what it is you want to respond to. This is a far better way of going about things. Lemuel himself knows very well that to try and respond immediately never works because it comes directly from ego and so Lemuel waits and this what I advise all of you to do.

Please take your time in all things and in all ways and feel what your responds should be in any and all circumstances. This is Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster, thank you for listening, I bid you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

LarryG

Re: Audio Transmission / Take Your Time
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 09:32:07 AM »
Lemuel, I smiled from my heart as I read the title of your reception today..".Take Your Time"   That is exactly as I was thinking this morning when reading this extraordinary revelation just shared with us... I so much want to take my time with  this and relish and bathe in the joy and light in reading and study and the eventual thinking this generates. This is a very rare event that has been delivered to us now and will no doubt carry into the future for our world and probably held in the  Universal Archives for all posterity.  Thanks, Lemuel,  for your most timely reception.    LarryG