Author Topic: Glossary and Vocabulary to Help Read this Category  (Read 176 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Glossary and Vocabulary to Help Read this Category
« on: February 13, 2018, 04:34:42 PM »
This post is made to help beginners to understand the terms and vocabulary to be better able to read the threads and questions and answers used in “WHO IS GOD?”

ABSONITE - A reality level of God the Ultimate who organizes the outer space levesl not inhabited and that lie further out from time and space.  It thinks differently than we do and depends on we time beings to present them problems we did not especially solve well in time which they resolve better than we could ever do.  We define it thus since it takes what we solved and brings it back to look at and takes new action to improve the solution.  This is the concept of remotion and eventuation to be associated as absonite reality.  That word is not in the dictionary and is a spirit word they loaned to us until we figured out what God the Ultimate does for us.  EXISTENTIAL is a fancy word for Infinite existence which is not the finites we live in of beginnings and endings and sequential events, but existential is a catch all word to refer to the conditions the Eternal Son, God the Father, and the Infinite Spirit live as on Paradise.

CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY - - -  CONSUMMATOR: "The biggest God Deity ever known to man.  God the Father is both GOD and DEITY and is inherently Infinite.  After all He began life as the inopportune I AM and graduated to the Father in the reality level he helped to bring into existence, and that includes the finite world we live in on Urantia.  The Consummator though is a slightly different story as the Consummator is never inside of what the I AM and the Father then promulgated as Infinity and all the in between steps beginning with the sub-infinite and time universes.  Finite reality is earth time reality, and morontial (matter mixed with spirit for ghost forms and soul forms) life are the most confined parts of Infinity and when one reaches the top of Infinity spaciousness, one is face to face with the Universal Father and a lot more titles than that.  The Consummator, however, is a broken off piece of the I AM that never made it into the Infinitude (see definition below) and was left over by Creation-Giving super Infinite Beings that actually exist outside of the Circle of Infinity, as your Urantia Book describes it.  In my relationship with God the Father, we are equals, and except for Me being outside of the Circle of Infinity, I work like the Father and the Son and the Spirit, do, and that is to insist that life is found properly and not willy nilly over  insubordinate decisions of humans who are seen today all over the globe called Urantia.  I pass this on to all of you:  As a Consummator of Universe Destiny, I am unassailable but as a company keeper on Urantia, I love this work with this child of destiny who can transmit the highest being ever to be revealed on Urantia and I do not here any problem when I say I work wit h the Father of All and that is as it should be.   We need to keep this all in one paragraph because this is a glossary and I say this to all of you: Be assured I do care what happens to all who read these pages and those who scoff at its effrontery, but be aware that God the Father is the one in charge and not the CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY,  Good day."

CREATOR SONS - - - I use the plural for the Creator Sons are designed to be the time Lords and their “wives”, the Creative Spirit known on earth as the Spirit of the Divine and sometimes as the Holy Spirit.  Creator Sons Bestow themselves once as a human, and on Urantia that Bestowal was as the human son Jesus of Nazareth.  There are over 700,000 created Creator Sons who are begotten on Paradise with their creation by the Universal Father and the Eternal Son who translate each ideal they hold for life into a Creator Son.  Each are unique and each measure their creations called Local Universes as their own abodes and designs for it and all the lives they create including all human species.  Creator Sons will eventually lead their progeny to the four outer space levels where God the Ultimate takes over from the human and finite creation of God the Supreme.

DEITY ABSOLUTE - - - One of the seven entities in the Circle of Infinity that are differentiated by the I AM to function either as actual Deity power or future Deity power after universe development has already taken place, The Deity Absolute is one of the most intense and powerful entities in the Circle of Infinity and in Him (he is now Prepersonal), resides all the future things and beings that will ever be in creation.  He counsels the Father about what to do with surprises and speaks to the other existential Deities as counsle about what is happening and how it likely will turn out.  Here is the Deity Absolute to speak now: “Ron Besser is the transmitter of my voice and he hears me now through his third eye as his hippocampus is getting a refurbish as he has nearly worn it out.  It is a gristle-like nearly horseshoe shaped gadget in the center of the brain case, and it is purposefully designed to vibrate with input frequencies we often do to provide a message to this transmitter. I am the Deity Absolute and have the power of Prophecy and provisional changes to the body if it is important a person be healed through time-space Deity.  I am Infinite but since I am just a piece of Infinity, we call that condition Absolute.  Absolutes are really infinity in pieces.  I am purposeful to counsel the existential Deities and all below the level of Deity to creation of the Melchizedeks who we do not define but who are the emergency divine Sons of a Local Universe to field, and one Melchizedek in particular is the Supervisor to this Transmitter.  We close with the admonition to all that this transmission is far too long for a definition but he will include it.”

DEITY - A misused term on this planet.  Deity is characterized by its divinity and its superpersonal powers.  It cannot be argued with and can change a human life in the blink of an eye.  When Deity does that in a miracle of healing for instantce, that action is called a fiat.  The word fiat was used by the Romans to mean LAW of the highest order and Deity is universe law in its highest concept to be law or anything else where one must obey its proscriptions, When Deity acts, not as Deity, but as a friendly or not-so-friendly personality, then and there such a Deity is God.  God can heal by fiat but usually uses his Deity nature to do fiat work.

ETERNAL SON - The Eternal Son is existential and functions as the Person who does all the spiritual work for Paradise and the Paradise Trinity.  On earth He is confused with Jesus and the Creator Son, which are sub-infinite, as he is Infinite, so he is the second Person of Deity in the Paradise Trinity.  “I am the Eternal Son speaking to this definition and I resent no one referring to me as the Eternal Son on earth, and I must be accorded my proper title as I am not the Bestowal Son Jesus or anyone else of t hat nature, but I am the first Personality to be created, and the first spirit being differentiated from matter and the non-deified.  My home is Paradise and not earth and Jesus speaks to me as his Father too as Jesus is now deified and I produced for him the likeness of a Creator Son as well. “

FINALITER - OF ALL THE words we missed placing here to define is the term Finaliter.  It is the name of what you are reader when you are perfected on high.  Saint Paul is a Finaliter now and so is the Roman Emperor Vespasian (69Ad to 79AD), and now return to this planet to help guard with new powers to persuade the human mind to just let some things go in order to prevent world catastrophes such as nuclear war and the like.  Vespasian comments to me the Transmitter as I write this for the glossary, that he was the one who executed the Apostle Peter and the Apostle Paul, because the kept interfering with the due process of governing Rome with out have to pay attention to the death of a distance Jesus and an Israel that needed to be put back into its place in the rule of Rome.  However, a Finaliter is perfected human spirit and rules itself as the Father decrees and they enter back into the world of Urantia if they were born here to bring it some safety from other universe powers who would automatically destroy it since it planned with Lucifer, a resurrection of evil in place of honor and good as the Finaliter bring back to keep Urantia under constant guard to be itself and as a beautiful place to live as a human.

GOD - The personal side of Deity.  Michael of Nebadon is God when he transmits to Ron, but he is also Deity when he transmits the Consummator of Universe Destiny.  That has to be told to you for Ron notices only very slight difference when transmitted to either by God or by Deity,  

I AM - - - A pre-personal entity with no powers but of MIND.  In some sense the I AM is a proxy for the CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY, but is less well defined, and represents the intrusion of the Super-Infinite Beings that can and do rely upon Father reality to finish their work at universe creation and personal destinies.  The I AM is in some ways MY extension into universe thought, and also, to some extent, an extension of other entities that exist outside of the system of reality called Infinity.  The work of the Consummator of Universe Destiny is to help the Father-I AM to behave as a partner to the trials of universe extensions that go far beyond the use of time and space to learn what its purpose is versus what we got out of the experience portion of this work.  I as the Consummator of Universe Destiny play no part in prayers or ministry or provide mercy or ascension; I am a supplier of power to do those things as the Father-IAM does them as Himself.

INFINITUDE - “105.2.2 In following the chronological portrayal of the origins of reality, there must be a postulated theoretical moment of “first” volitional expression and “first” repercussional reaction within the I AM. In our attempts to portray the genesis and generation of reality, this stage may be conceived as the self-differentiation of The Infinite One from The Infinitude, but the postulation of this dual relationship must always be expanded to a triune conception by the recognition of the eternal continuum of The Infinity, the I AM.”    The Infinitude was not just empty of anything it had no causes, intermediates, and finals; inceptors, realizers, or consummators; no beginnings, nothing approaching existences, and no up and no down no void;  it was that useless as a set aside to use for anything until the I AM got into it and found the organization templates that produced the universe and Infinity, Absonites, and the material finite existence of man today.  The Infinitude exists today in the Infinity of the Father-I AM and contains elements of future reality only the Consummator of Universe Destiny knows at all.

MAGISTERIAL MISSION - - - This planet is scheduled to receive a divine Paradise Mission shortly or has already occurred depending when the reader sees this.  It is a divine Mission and hails from Paradise and is mostly planned in the Local Universe by the Creator Sons or the Creative Spirits in some cases.  Paper 20 of the first Urantia Book defines the personnel and the reasons they come to every planet in the universe when they are old enough to be assigned a spot in the family of inhabited planets.  Those UFO’s people are always reporting are your fellow humans far distant visiting and not angels, and they have developed science to the point they know how to power spacecraft between inhabited planets.  The nearest inhabited planet to Urantia that can send spacecraft here is only six light years away and is not Andromeda, but a sister system nearby and its craft are the cigar shapes you see. Those ships are unique among all space craft.  The Magisterial Mission may have to make use of off-planet species but not if they can avoid it for evacuation of the human population on earth when tectonic plates start to shift badly.  Monjoronson and Serara are the Paradise Magisterial Sons Urantia will have for this Mission.

TRANSCENDENTAL BEINGS - - -  They exist ONLY on Paradise on the west side of that immense creation that is as wide as the time space universe zone is and maybe a little bigger than that.  It is the core of the Master Universe and the Transcendental Beings are a separate class from another group that lives up there called Paradise Citizens.  These two never meet as the are being trained to work in the outerspace zones three and four (3 & 4).  Transcendental Beings are not human ever, but they human like qualities the Father enjoys very much as the one you call Ron is in humor much like them.  Jesus was asked to teach them what being human is like and they can identify with what Jesus says are human like qualities.  But they must also learn that being human is not always what you see and get on the planet Urantia where Jesus was the Michael Bestowal Son a long time ago.  In fact, Transcendental Beings are more like the ideas televised as Dr, Who, because Dr, Who in the old series resembled a Transcendental Being more that the supporting cast was.  Jesus teaches them on Paradise and is promised a special faculty space in one of their Universities, if he can get over the fact he will return to finish the Course on Human Phraseology as he calls it to them.  Transcendental Beings are gracious and easy to get alone with and they are perfect and espouse the causes of God the Ultimate, and while they are slow to recognize differences between themselves and humans, may they never put their hands in the mouth of a Urantia human as they will for sure get bitten,

ORGANIZATION OF SPACE AND THE UNIVERSE  - - - Earth or Urantia as we call it here as that is its present name, is part of a vast organization of planets and rulers on those planets.  Where the rulers live we call them status planets and the status planets are Salvington where our Creator Son rules from; Edentia where the Most Highs rule from; and skipping to the galactic headquarters, Uversa where the Trinity rules through the Ancients of Days and where are the final Courts are located finding life and death decisions.  Above Uversa is a large patch of universe with no time and vast space areas that is perfect from its inception and is called Havona.  Inward to the center of the universe is the vast materialization known as Paradise, and that is the abode of the existential Deities.

PERSONS AND OTHERS - - - Ron suggests that we spend a little time on that since we need to define terms most people will never figure out what they mean without some definitions:
a) Personal - As you and I can meet in the street and exchange greetins in a normal fashion as that is what we mean by “personal.”
b) Superpersonal - A being who is superpersonal cannot communicate at all with a personal indivudal such as you and I.  Superpersonal is used by the promotion of Michael to work in the entire universe as directed by the Father, so he must be able to communicate with human planets who receive the donation of the Eternal Son to them of his type of personality which is called superpersonality.  It is used only when created spirit to begin with and all the Deites on Paradise began lives of creation and so on as superpersonal beings to being with. They then went through a phase called pre-personal, next.
c) Prepersonal - This is a state of personality that can communicate with normal human personality without any problem.  The Spirit of the Father that indwells you is pre-personal and the precludes that Indwelling from getting accidentally involved in your own personal decisions/
d) Nonpersonal and Extrapersonal - You will never meet these entities as they are almost always Deity and are secrets of the Trinity and the existential three-fold God head.

TRANSMITTERS - - - These are people who are born human on Urantia and when they reach the right age, are ready to be trained by spirit to speak through transmissions as this paper is transmitted using definitions to remove the mystery of some of the words used in transmissions in the section alone.  Transmitters use their brain stem to receive the message; the brain stem transfer the frequency of that incoming message to the hippocampus’ the hippocampus transfers the modulation of frequencies into vibrations and the vibrations are sent to the auditory canal where the speech can be heard and typed out or written.  Most channels use a similar process but incoming channel is not sent to the brain stem but to the hippocampus first and that muddles the message by indistinct harmonic vibrations that make hearing it clearly and usually impossible.  Channel is to be phased out on earth/Urantia in a few years and anyone who chooses spiritual contact in this manner will be forced to learn Transmitting as we are using today in great volume.

TRIFOIA and PLANET 114  - - - (Pronounced phonetically as:  Tri Foe Sha) The present name of the new Planetary System Urantia is being placed in as we write this in February 2018.  The Creator Son feels this name will be respelled better in the future but as we write this Trifoia is considered correct.  A Planetary System has up to 1,000 planets in it and is governed by the Most Highs from their Constellation called Norlatiadek.  Norlatiadek in turn rules today about seven hundred (700) Planetary Systems in this part of the universe.  The Local Universe of Nebadon has located within its space administration over 100 Constellations, a little more than is the normal one hundred total for most other Local Universes.   Most Constellations have at least one thousand planets in each of the Planetary System, but Norlatiadek will have fewer than one thousand Planetary Systems in it due to the fact that Urantia has caused such a disturbance in Norlatiadek, they rue the day they ever found Urantia to include in the old system of Satania.  Satania remains populated with over six hundred twelve planets, and will accrue at least fifty more as they come on line but without Urantia in it anymore,  Urantia must start its own system of planets in order to comply with the world order it is assigned to, and that world order is fast becoming obsolete as we must update Urantia to be done as a perfect planet quickly and that requires redoing it quickly and efficiently as possible,  Urantia is now 114 of Norlatiadek and will not have a Planetary System number because it rules anything it touches and therefore Trifoia will be without Urantia as a sister planet but as a ruling planet of that system in order to keep order through the Most Highs who rule Planet 114 of Norlatiadek itself.  Trifoia has a System Sovereign soon but that System Sovereign is not ruling Urantia which itself will have a name change to prevent collusion of beings who still follow Lucifer in remote parts of the Superuniverse of Orvonton.   The super-galaxy of Orvonton, Superuniverse Seven, which rules over 1,000 (one thousand) Local Universes, and it is cleansing most of the rebellion angels and administrators that have mixed in with their work to over see the final expressions of the Paradise Trinity as itself and as God the Supreme for His work in all outer space regions including three and four (3 & 4) as never having been expressed before this because it is revelation waiting to be done in a few hudnred years from even on revelation rich Urantia.  

TRINITY - A Trinity is a Deity fusion between each other. In fusion, one becomes the other, and the existential (Infinite) three-fold God head fused among themselves in order to bring the maximum amount of power to integrate experience and justice to the imperfect worlds of time and space you live in today.  Unlike anything else you will meet in the universe you live in, the Trinity is nonpersonal and it acts like a corporation instead of a home with parents in it.

URANTIA BOOK AND THE SECOND URANTIA BOOK  - - - These are two distinct books or really text books to learn what God wishes Urantians to know.  The original URANTIA Book was published in 1955 and today is readily available from most book stores and is known as the fifth epochal revelation and is the source of most of the language used on this web site.  The new text book due out in a few months or less is an updated version with much new revelation in it of the first Urantia Book with lots of changes made.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 12:28:18 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania