Author Topic: A word from Master Spirit Ocilliaya!!!  (Read 224 times)

niant2

A word from Master Spirit Ocilliaya!!!
« on: February 19, 2018, 02:24:09 AM »
Good evening, my friends and distinguished guests.

Speaker: Master Spirit Ocilliaya
Subject: A word from Master Spirit Ocilliaya!!!
Category: Threads for New Transmissions
T/R: NIANT2(Antonio), Stanstead(home) Qc Canada                                
Monday, February 19, 2018, 01:45 am Canada

Hello Father, this is your son, Antonio, here to receive a message from your Celestial Family.
Are-you their Master Spirit number 4, Ocilliaya, voice of the Father and the Son ?

“Antonio, this is Master Spirit Ocilliaya with you at this moment and I been hoping for you to call on me, and you did and I am happy and grateful that you take the time this evening to reach me my son.

“As I stated last time Antonio for you from Lemuel receiving, you are capable to receive messages from our Celestial Family and you receiving tonight is perfect and you seem calm and ready do receive what heaver will be given to you to transmit to your brother, sisters and guesses of the forums.

It is my pleasure Master Spirit Ocilliaya to be attention to what your message will be given.

“I have notice that you have restarted your practice in TRing and this is fin and will be greatly needed when "the show will go"  and this much closer then you think my son.

“I encourage you to continue your session of Stillness and TRing and pray for the success of this "grand adventure" ho his at at your door steps.

“Many revelation have been giving for you and for the members and the guesses of the forum and I know those revelation are not so easy to comprehend, specially for you my son, you are a French speaking person, but I know that you are doing your best to try to learn the much that you can and you are doing fin right know.

“Antonio, don’t discourage yourself, we know that you have a great mind and we know that you are capable to comprehend what we, the Celestials, want you to learn and to be capable to advance in your spirituality.

“As I said earlier my son, your faith is simple and it is perfect like it is for you, frankly, you are doing great progress my son despite what other seem to demonist your self esteem.

“This is Master Spirit Ocilliaya and I tell you this know, be yourself, you are unique, Father have giving you a special gift in this live and it has been giving only to you for what will be needed when the Father will ask for you help with the missions that will unfold shortly my son Antonio.

“This is Master Spirit Ocilliaya and I am asking you to pray for the success of these missions to unfold shortly and try to be aware at what our Thought Adjuster will give you instruction to what to do when many changes will be going one.  Just remember that you will be helping many people how will not have any idea of what is happening to them.

“that's all for now my son Antonio, it is very late and exceed your bed time.

“I leave you all this for your meditation, I thank you for having appealed to me, Domtia my son Antonio.

Thank you so much Master Ocilliaya for your presence and for your words of encouragement, Domtia!!!

« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 07:47:48 PM by niant2 »

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: A word from Master Spirit Ocilliaya!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 07:34:30 AM »
My dear Antonio, keep it coming, you are right on the track, you have the backing of one of the most Illustrious Celestial in the universe, so go for it and don’t care much about doing mistakes. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Dorian

Re: A word from Master Spirit Ocilliaya!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 09:37:23 AM »
Hello my friend Antonio,

First I need to thank Ocilliaya for answering your prayer to transmit a message from the Celestials.  Like Clency said, you have a wonderful backer right there with you to let you know you are special and you are needed.  It is like we have been told so many times, "We all have a special place in this Mission because we are all different,"  which is a quality we each carry that makes us that unique person we are.  Your continuing courage to keep on keeping on is a fine example for the rest of us as well.  You are a great standard bearer my friend.

Thank you for sharing with us.
Your brother wishing you continued success,
Dorian
Domtia